A Virgin Puppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Now you belong to me; I have taken you as my puppy girl. Lick me clean, puppy."

I did as he asked straight away, licking his now limp cock which was covered with his cum and my own juices. I licked him from hilt to tip while he stroked my hair lovingly.

When I was done, he kissed the tip of my nose and went to the kitchen, leaving me sat on the living room floor smiling happily to myself at having pleased my master so. He came back into the room and placed a dish of water before me, which I lapped at eagerly. My throat was dry after my hard fucking. He also placed my puppy dish full of carefully cut fruit, which I began to eat slowly, my ass high in the air as my face was so close to the ground. He sat on the sofa and watched me eat. When I was finished, I turned to him again and knelt on the floor.

"Come sit here, puppy; as it is your first night, you may curl up and sleep here with me." Joyfully, I scrambled to his side, and he laid himself down on the cushions. I curled up beside him and he unclipped my leash, leaving my collar fastened about my neck. I revelled in my master's touch. He stroked me carefully up and down, his fingers lingering over my sopping cunt. He brought them up and I saw they were streaked with blood.

"Oh, my puppy...did I hurt you?" he said soothingly, kissing the back of my neck above my collar.

"Only a little, Master," I said humbly, letting him caress my hair and my chest.

"Poor puppy," he whispered softly, and pulled me to face him, kissing my lips with wild abandon. I melted into his arms, giving myself over totally and completely to my loving master whose kiss is so sweet. I touched my tongue to his and felt him nibbling lightly on my lower lip. Tears of happiness ran down my cheeks; I felt so complete when I was wrapped in his arms. Even though I hadn't cum, I felt so satisfied and content just lying there with my beloved master.

Soon after, I fell into a sweet sleep, locked in my master's embrace, ready for the day of puppy training that was coming tomorrow.

12