A Virgin's First Orgasm

Story Info
Coed's first clitoral orgasm by college crush.
1k words
3.71
78.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stared out the window, my imagination was going wild; my heart was pumping at double speed. Flubflubflub-flubflubflub. Skeptically, I turned slowly to his direction. "Brian do you know of any shower heads nearby?" I stated matter-of-factly. "I'll be more than happy to "relieve" myself," I responded coyly.

"Take off your shorts and panties" was his order. Excitedly I did as commanded. Laughing, "oh lord! I absolutely refuse to do this while wearing my socks and shoes."

He softly suggested, "you can lay the seat back, it'll be more comfortable that way." "NO! I want to watch. I've never done this before, but I can't help but watch as your hands stroke my clitoris and explore my vagina." I moaned back to him as he inserted his long middle finger into my rapidly moistening cave. Chuckling, he inserted a second shorter finger into my wet, yet, tight hole. A small "ouch" escaped from my lips. I regretted that immediately, and quizzically asked, "why did you stop moving inside me?" "Since you are a virgin, just relax and let your walls stretch to this new intrusion," he softly cooed into my ear.

My mind was racing, how could he manage to touch me, kiss me, and drive all at the same time? Hell, I was barely able to breathe, and I was just sitting there feeling his expert fingers slide into and out of my silky smooth sheathe. As his two fingers entered my moist vagina, his palm slowly grazed my clitoris. I gasped at the most exquisitely painful urge I have ever felt in my life. Never when I masturbate had I ever felt that every nerve ending was on fire. My nipples began to pucker up and harden, in the very same way my clitoris began to swell and peek out from in between my slickening labia. Groaning, "Brian oh my god, what are you doing to me, this is so much better than when I touch myself!"

I instinctively grabbed his leg, not having enough courage to directly touch his penis. But I had to know if he was as excited as I was. He thrust his fingers delicately more deeply inside of me. As I moaned I involuntarily rubbed my fingers over his engorged penis straining against his pants, commanding to be released, yet imprisoned by the denim cloth. My head flexed back, my breasts arched up, and my vagina greedily pushed forward enveloping Brian's talented fingers.

As we came to the traffic light, he did not remove his fingers, even though the truck driver could see Brian's fingers entering and exiting my silky mound only covered by my curly springy hair.

My hips started to undulate, I had to feel more of this delectably wicked, yet completely natural sensation. I wanted it to last forever. I cried out as Brian's fingers left my vagina to play with my nipples. I immediately sucked my breath in, only to gasp, as he took his fingers and licked my juices as he shoved his fingers into his mouth.

He returned to my clitoris and began to quicken his pace as he pressed one side and then the other side of my swollen clit. Again my hips began that primal dance of back and forth. Back only to quickly return with more force forward onto and against his fingers that were making my vaginal walls contract in time with my clitoris becoming more swollen with each caress. I was so slick, I could actually hear the "lap lap" of my excessive moisture, against the alternating strokes of those fingers rubbing the sensitive bud.

As he parked the car down the street from my parent's house, turning off the headlights, I begged him to fuck me. "Please I want to feel your penis rubbing against my clitoris. I want to feel what it is like to have my virgin walls fit around your huge cock. Blushing as I said these words, I personally found silly and distasteful to say, but loathe not to say in my current situation.

Again, Brian smiled and softly said, "cum for me, I want to feel your orgasm with my fingers." As he rapidly stroked my engorged clit, I could do absolutely nothing except rotate my hips faster and deeper, up and down against his fingers. Ahh those fingers began to invade my vagina again and again, but those wonderfully talented fingers paid special attention to my clit as well. My breaths quickened, I could no longer speak, I could only moan, groan, and grunt as his fingers assaulted my wet orifice and crowning cap. Over and over, deeper and deeper, harder and harder his fingers penetrated my slickened silky vagina. I responded by moaning louder, biting my lips and grinding my private clit and entrance to my hole further up his fingers, trying to swallow his palm inside my vagina. I burst out "Fuck Brian" as my vaginal walls contracted around his fingers, forcing the new liquid of my orgasm to drown his fingers with sex juice, overflowing to my labia and onto the seat of his car.

In the aftermath of the most incredible orgasm of my life, I turned to him flush with heat of my orgasm and asked what next? He smiled that devilish smile and asked if I enjoyed myself. Coyly I smiled and asked when we could do it again? He ever so briefly kissed me on the lips and said we shall see.

He helped me to put my panties back on in addition to my shorts, but not before he slipped his fingers inside of me one last time tasting my salty juice before collecting my bags and walking me up to my parent's house.

He dropped me off and wished me good night.

I have never been able to duplicate that sense of awe and wonder. I lie awake for many hours remembering those exquisite fingers and longing for their touch. God thank you Brian for that orgasm! It is one for the mythology books!