A Virgin's Tale

Story Info
A virgin on New Years. . . This could be fun.
2k words
4.17
22.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello guys, this is my first story. This is the first chapter of a series I plan on making. Please comment; this is very new to me. I would like any positive or constructive criticism. I write to make you happy, so please comment. I would love to do the best that I can. All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. Anyway, enough rambling from me, happy Reading.

It was that time of year again, and I was lonely. It was New Years Eve. All of my friends had a love they could call their own, yet I was struggling. My girls asked me did I want to go out, and of course I said no. That would only make me a fifth will. They would all have their respective dates, and I'd just sit on the sidelines while everyone looked at me with unhidden pity. And I can't say I don't blame them. I was a twenty-five year old virgin. At one point in my life I was very dedicated to keeping my virginity until I was married, but now I just felt pathetic. I was horny all the time, and it seemed as though the love of my life wasn't coming anytime soon.

I was just about to relax and settle in to do my yearly routine, watch the ball drop. But, that's when I heard a rather loud and obnoxious knock at my door. I knew who it was immediately. It was my best friend Tracy. "Anais get your ass over here and open the door, I'm freezing." I had half the mind to hide but what good would that do? She knew I was here. "What brings you here," I asked. She just furrowed her brows and shoved past me.

Yep, it looked like I was going to the party after all. "How many times are you going to lock yourself up in this dungeon? You're always complaining about being lonely, yet the one opportunity you have to get a man, you pass it up to watch the damn ball drop," she yelled in mock disgust. Honestly she was right. But I just wasn't motivated to try anymore. No guy was looking for an overly grown inexperienced woman.

"I'm just not in the mood to party. I want to relax, I've been working a lot lately." And that was definitely not a lie. I was a teacher, and some of my students were pretty hard to handle. Especially Jordan, I had to speak to his father regularly. Which reminds me that I have a meeting with his dad tomorrow. I had to find something to wear. His dad was beautiful, and it is still beyond me why I find the need to impress him. He is my student's father after all.

" Excuse me Anais, I've been trying to get your attention for the past ten minutes. What are you wearing tonight?" That's when it started. She began to go through my closet as if she were a maniac." Would you calm down already, it's not like you don't know what's in my wardrobe by now." She ignored me, and continued to search. " This is perfect, "she screamed. My heart dropped immediately, there in her hands was a strapless black form-fitting gown. I'd hidden it in the back of my closet; the last time I wore it didn't end well. My ex-boyfriend dumped me on our anniversary. " I don't want to wear it." She looked at me as if I'd slapped her. " Oh, you're wearing it alright."

And that was that. Thirty minutes later, I was dressed. I can honestly say I felt beautiful. Tracy styled my shoulder length auburn hair in loose waves. My silky caramel skin was so shinny thanks to the lotion I bought yesterday. And my deep brown eyes popped, from being surrounded with gold eye shadow. We were just about to leave, when she stopped me. " One last thing," she said as she applied her signature red lipstick to my lips. " Now you're complete," she winked.

Once we go to the party, I regretted it immediately. I didn't even know how to act at places like these. It was downtown in a rather expensively looking hotel ballroom. Since we were up high there was a nice looking balcony, I was ready to escape. Right when I was headed out the door, when Tracy snatched my arm.

" Come on, don't try to escape already we just got here," she pleaded. I looked at her and nodded. She was right I was being ridiculous. I wasn't that damned old. I should know how to relax and have a good time. So I went to the bar, and decided to get a little tipsy tonight. " What will you have miss?" I honestly didn't know. I wasn't much of a drinker, and I knew nothing about wine. I sat there for a second dumb founded until someone answered for me, " She'll have Syrah."

I looked over and my shoulder and my mouth dropped. It was my student Jordan's dad. He smiled, that sexy smile of his and winked at me. " I'm assuming you're not much of drinker," he said. I could tell he was clearly amused. It wasn't my fault; the only wine I'd ever tasted was that we drank during communion.

" No, I'm not." I simply exclaimed. For some reason I found myself getting nervous. I'd never seen Eric outside of school. Or for lack of better words, I'd never seen him outside of the conference room. He looked stunning. His olive skin seemed to have an unnatural glow tonight. His curly black hair was sexily tussled. And I could see those well defined muscles trying to bulge out of his dress shirt. He smiled knowingly at my rather obvious roaming eyes. "Like what you see,' he asked and my mouth went all the way dry. Shouldn't I be off limits to him, I was his son's teacher after all. " I love what I see," I stammered. What the hell was I saying? He laughed at me as I tried to correct myself. "I mean you look nice tonight, what's the occasion," oh my god I couldn't be more of a dumbass. This time he howled in laughter. " Maybe it's time for me to ask you to dance."

He grabbed my hand before I could deny his request. " You're so beautiful, I never found the time to tell you. We hardly ever see each other outside of conferences about Jordan," he whispered in my ear as we danced to a slow number. " Thanks, you're not to bad yourself," I stammered out. I don't know why I was so nervous. But he was all over me. His hands were caressing my back in the most soothing way. I felt as if my body was on fire. He dipped me back, and then smoothly twirled me around. He was a good dancer, but then again he was Italian. Aren't they all good dancers?

" Why are you so nervous?" " I don't know, I've never been this close to a man." He looked shocked. " You have got to be kidding me. You are so beautiful how can that be true?" I didn't know. " I am a woman who believes in abstinence. Most men can't handle that. And I can't say I don't blame them. I can barely handle it myself."

" What do you mean you can barely handle it?" I didn't want to have this conversation around so many people. I still didn't quite register why I wanted to have it with him. "Can we talk on the balcony?" He grabbed my hand and led the way. While we were walking I passed a very happy Tracy. She would've given me five thumbs up if she had enough hands. I just rolled my eyes. " Go along," he said once we were outside. It seemed like his eyes were boring holes into me they were so dark and intense.

" Well I always wanted to wait until marriage for sex, but that has been getting harder and harder. I used to get angry with men who didn't want to wait for me. But now I get it. It's not impossible but it may as well be. I am so horny all the time, and masturbation is not doing the job anymore," I finally breathed. And he was laughing at me again. " Well if you want sex so bad, why don't you just do it?" And that was a good question.

" I'm still scared. I still want love, you know? I've always dreamed of it being this intimate moment between me and the love of my life." I really don't know why I was still holding on to that so much. I mean it really was killing me. You'd think I was a teenager with the way my hormones were raging. " Have you tried oral sex? It's not the same as making love. And I can assure you its ten times better than your fingers," he smiled at me. I was so turned on at the moment. Maybe it was the wine, but I wanted him to touch me. I was surprised he hadn't by now. We were on the balcony, it was secluded, and I may be a virgin, but I know a hard on when I see one.

"You going to answer my question," he breathed. It was desperate like he needed an answer right away. " No I've never tried it. I never knew a guy who genuinely wanted to do that for me." He backed me against the wall as he said; " Well now you do." His mouth came crashing down on mine. I couldn't control myself. I felt like an animal. I gripped his hair as he trailed his mouth to my neck. His hands gripped the bottom of my dress to lift it up. My pussy was tingling as it waited for its release. He got on his knees, and threw my legs over his shoulder. I didn't know what the hell to think, other than I wanted his mouth on me now.

"Please Eric," I moaned out. " Please what?" I knew where this was going. I'd never been a person to beg, but right now I'd beg for anything. " Please taste me," I groaned. He just laughed. "What do you want me to taste," by this point I was getting irritated. But, I'd play the game. I hated the saying the "p" word. I know it may seem childish, but I did. " My vagina." He just laughed again as he shook his head, and slapped my ass. "You know what I want to hear." I just decided to cave in. My juices were starting to drip down my legs. " Please eat my pussy." And eat he did. I'd never felt so good in my life. He started near my asshole, and dragged his tongue all the way to my clit. But, I didn't get to climax, because right before I could, Tracy interrupted us.

"Anais, it's almost midnight, everyones about to count down." She smiled knowingly and wickedly. I could kill her. "She's kind of in the middle of something," Eric said as he lifted his head from between my legs. I rolled my eyes as I removed my legs from his shoulder. " I'll be ready in a minute, let me get myself together." Eric looked at me confused as he lifted himself from the ground.

" You're really going to miss out on an orgasm, you know I can just take you home." I knew he could've taken me home, but Tracy had just killed the mood for me. And I just remembered the simple fact that he was my student's father, this was inappropriate in ten different ways.

"Well this isn't right. We shouldn't be doing this. So, I'm just going to leave with Tracy." He looked at me with irritation. It reminded me of so many other men who couldn't get their way with me. "Yeah well, I'll see you at the conference tomorrow." He said in a tone that scared me. In a way it made me feel like he knew something I didn't. And for the first time, I was actually scared of a conference with Eric.