A Virgin's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
A meeting with a gentleman for a change.
1.4k words
4.37
11.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello guys, this is part two of my series. I plan on going a little deeper with the characters in this one. All characters participating in any sexual act are 18 years of age or older. Enjoy!!

*****

I woke up the morning, and everything seemed like a blur. I don't remember how many shots I consumed after we sang the New Year anthem "Auld Lang Syne," but I do know I felt like shit. And to make matters worse I had that conference to look forward to. Just fucking great.

That night after leaving Eric on the balcony, he left immediately. I didn't even get a second glance. After seeing the look of disappointment on my face, Tracy just kept throwing me shot after shot. I was definitely disappointed in myself, more than I was by Eric. I can't believe I behaved that way. Over the years I've became a little less religious than I used to be, but I never lost my dignity. Now I was feeling pretty shitty about myself. I let a man I barely know go down on me. He's also the father of my student. What the hell was I thinking?

After a few minutes of berating myself, I jumped in the shower. As I was cleansing myself, I started thinking about Eric. Sometimes, I wish I could be bad. I wanted his mouth to stay on me forever. But the moment we were interrupted I let the moment die. I thought about the way he sucked my clit, and electricity coursed through my body. But there was nothing I could do about it; I was already on the verge of being late to work.

"Alright class, today you are going to turn in and present your projects." My students had to do a project on their role models. They were to find a picture or draw a picture of their role model, and paste it on a poster. Around the poster, they would give characteristics about the role model, which would explain why they chose them. I figured this would be an easy one hundred for my fifth graders.

The class went on presenting their project, and Jordan was the last to go. He sat there with his head underneath his arms. I felt sorry for him. He was always so shy. Which is why I had to have so many conferences with Eric. His grades were already low, and the participation grade in this project counted the most. He never participated. He would always sit there. All of the kids would look at him oddly. "Jordan it's your turn to present," I said in the nicest voice I could manage. He still sat there.

"Jordan please come up and present, if you are nervous you can pick a friend to go with you." He raised his head and looked around the room until his eyes lay on his friend Andy. Andy already knew what to do. He was such a sweet kid. He simply nodded and escorted Jordan to the front of the room.

I looked at Jordan's nervous blue eyes, as he unraveled his poster. In the center was a picture of his father. Eric. I was shocked at how much they looked alike, and how fuck hot Eric looked in the picture. His hands were in his pocket as he had this stern look on his face. The suit he had on was obviously expensive and tailored. For the first time, I found myself wondering what he did for a living. I wanted to know him. Which scared me. I was sure he would think of me as nothing but a slut, after my little display from last night.

I looked at Jordan and noticed he was speaking. I felt pretty bad. Instead of paying attention to him, I was busy thinking about his father. "Everyone, I did my project on my dad." He wasn't looking at the class. Instead he had his head down the entire time. I wondered what could cause a kid as beautiful as him to be insecure. He had a head full of dark luscious curly hair. It was trimmed nicely. When he smiled, which was rare, it could light up an entire room. He had two deep dimples, with beautiful white teeth. I was sure he'd grow up to be a lady killer just like his dad.

"My dad is pretty cool. He is a prosecutor. Which means he puts the bad guys in Jail." I smiled at that. "I want to be just like him, I always thought of him as a hero. for getting the bad guys off the streets. One day I want to be a hero too." He shoved his hand in his pockets as he continued talking, while Andy held the poster. "I like hanging out with my dad. Every Saturday we go fishing, and during the week we practice all kinds of sports and stuff together." His eyes lit up as he continued talking about all the things he did with Eric. I'd never seen him look so happy.

Finally he ended his presentation, and the class clapped for him. That seemed to lift his spirits even more. Seeing him look so happy made my heart lurch in my chest. After he sat down, I allowed the class to watch a movie for the remainder of the day.

School was finally out, and I had about two hours of free time until my conference with Eric and Jordan. I tried to focus on my work, but I was so damn nervous. It seemed like time was going faster and faster. I looked at the clock and realized I only had thirty minutes until they got here. I decided to go to the lounge and get a cold drink to relax my nerves.

Once I came back to my room, Eric was already there. But, Jordan wasn't. "Where's Jordan," I asked. God he looked so sexy in his suites. His hair was sexily tousled. I could tell he hadn't had a cut in a while. A curl was dropping in front of his eye. I just wanted to twist it around my finger. "He isn't feeling well, so I decided to come without him."

It was bullshit and we both knew it. He stood there smirking at me in that sexy way. And I didn't know whether to smack him or kiss him. Jeez I need to get myself under control. This is supposed to be professional. "Well he's been having a lot of trouble communicating in class lately. I have to ask multiple times to participate, until he finally does. And other times he just sits as if he can't hear me." Eric looked slightly perturbed and uncomfortable. "Well he has issues. His mother used to treat him badly. She'd say things you should never say to a child. Therefore I took custody of him. That has shaken him up for years. He is currently in counseling. You'll just have to try to be patient with him. I will talk to him when I get home." I nodded in understanding.

We both stood there awkwardly. Or maybe I was the awkward one. I looked around the room nervously, as he bored holes into me. "Look at me," and I did. He began to move closer and I just stood there not sure what to do. "I'm sorry about last night, I've always liked you. I feel as if I took advantage of you, and that is not the kind of guy I am. I just have a problem with thinking with my dick rather than my head sometimes. I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me Friday night?" I wanted to say yes, but I was his son's teacher. "I can't. It's not right. I'm Jordan's teacher, what would that look like?" He stared at me for a second before speaking," It wouldn't look like anything. Jordan says how much he loves you all the time. And your personal life is your business. Who has to know what's going on, and who cares if they do?" He had a point. I decided I'd take him up on the offer. "Ok I would like to go out with you Friday night." He smiled, and it made my insides clench. "God you're so beautiful," he said as he came closer. "I thought you were going to start thinking with your head," I said as I glanced at his hardening penis. "Right, I'll see you Friday night," he said as he blushed. He gave me a hug and left the room. I sighed as I slumped against the wall thinking about Friday night.