A Visit from a Friend

Story Info
A morning visit from a special friend.
1.7k words
4.41
22.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sndycd
sndycd
43 Followers

I knew he was coming over so I made sure I was ready for him. First my black sheer bra with soft C-cup breastforms. I love the way they bounce! Over that I put on my black fishnet bodystocking. My black satin six-strap garterbelt and sheer black stockings came next, followed by my black satin corset and panties. To finish my look I strapped on my 5" black patent ankle strap heels and my brunette wig. I like the brunette wig because it makes me look like a cheap streetwalker.

I was feeling especially slutty that day so I put a collar and leash on. I got down on my knees, pulled my panties to one side, and positioned my biggest dildo just pressing against my hungry asshole. I pulled my red satin blindfold over my eyes and clipped my wrist cuffs together behind my back to finish the very submissive look I was going for.

I heard him knock on my front door. When he got no response from me, I heard the door open. He came in, said his customary 'hello', closed the door and locked it. This is not the first time this type of meeting has happened. But it was the first time I took it as far as I did, with respect to my outfit.

He came down the hall to my bedroom. I was on my knees, facing the bedroom door, waiting.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? You are quite a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes sir," I said.

I heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He stepped closer to me and rubbed his rock hard cock on my face.

I instinctively opened my mouth and waited for him to shove his cock in it. After he slapped my face with his cock a few times he allowed me to taste his manhood.

"Suck my cock you sissy whore. You must really love being a cock whore to be waiting for me like this."

I had no answer because he was holding my head and fucking my mouth quite harshly.

I'm not sure he noticed the dildo underneath me but he forced me further down on my knees to get a better angle for his cock in my mouth. Once he did that, I was effectively impaled on the monster plastic cock.

He took a break from fucking my mouth to reposition me, still on my knees, against the wall. My head had no where to go and he resumed his jackhammer like fucking of my mouth.

He's not overly big, I guess he has an average sized cock, but it's nice and fat and feels really good in my mouth. He was making sure to stuff it as far into my mouth as he possibly could get it. This was causing me to gag repeatedly. However, since my head was being held in place by the wall behind me all I could do was take it.

He must have been quite turned on by how I greeted him because he's never fucked my mouth so hard, and with so much enthusiasm before.

He wasn't saying very much. Just telling me what a whore I was and how good my mouth felt.

After what felt like an hour he pulled his fat cock out of my mouth and pulled on my leash to get me to stand up. As I stood up, he noticed me fumbling with the dildo in my ass.

"Wow," he said. "I knew you were a slut but you've taken it to a new level. Why don't we go even further?"

I heard him moving around and heard him on the bed. I suddenly felt my leash being pulled. I stopped when my face touched skin.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my asshole, sissy boy."

We had never done this before. I felt a tug on my leash so I did what he commanded me to do.

He must have been on the bed, kneeling. His ass seemed to be up in the air because I was able to access his tight hole fairly easily.

"Lick it, faggot. What would your wife say if she saw you like this? You are more of a sissy than I ever imagined. Make sure you stick your tongue in my ass, not just lick around it."

With that I began to tongue fuck his ass. I must have been doing a good job because all I heard from him were moans.

He made sure he pushed his cock back so it was accessible to my mouth so I made sure I sucked him as well. Not having my hands available meant I was doing what he wanted me to do. My hands were busy though. I was fucking my sissy cunt with the dildo.

"Stop," he said. Move back a bit. I need to get up."

I did what he told me to do. I felt my leash being pulled up again.

"Get on the bed. Kneel. Ass up, face down."

With my hands still firmly fastened behind my back, I really had no choice.

There I was. Blindfolded. Restrained. Very accessible.

He pulled my panties down and grabbed the dildo sticking out of my ass.

"You like cock in your ass?"

"Yes I do. I like cock in my ass."

I had barely finished the sentence when I felt him start to fuck my asshole with the monster dildo. He would take it all the way out then plunge it back in, balls deep.

Now, when I say 'monster dildo' I'm not over exaggerating. This is about 10 inches long and almost as thick around as a soda can. And he was being ruthless with it. I usually go fairly gently with this toy when I use it on myself but he was having none of it.

Not only was he being ruthless, but he would pull it out and stuff it in my mouth, which cause me to gag even more that before.

"What do you want, whore?"

"I want your cock."

"Where do you want it?"

"In my ass?"

"What do you say?"

"Please."

"Please what, whore?"

"Please fuck my ass with your cock. I want to feel every inch of it pounding my sissy hole. I want to feel you shoot your cum as deep inside me as possible."

"Maybe."

"Oh please, master. Please fuck my ass. Please, master, please. Let me feel your hot cock inside me."

"Getting better."

"I need to feel your cock inside me. I need to feel your cum shoot inside me and fill me up. PLEASE. I'll be your cock slut forever. Use me any time you want."

I guess he was either tired of hearing me beg or had heard what he wanted to hear because I felt him behind me. I felt his cock up against my well-used hole. It didn't take much pressure for his cock to enter me. The dildo had stretched me open.

The one good thing about my hands fastened behind my back was that I was able to hold my ass open for him to enter me. Which he did.

In one fluid motion he buried his entire shaft inside ass pussy. And then, he pulled it out.

"Pull your ass apart. I want to see your hole opened wide."

I did as he requested.

"That's a beautiful sight. My best friend. Dressed like a cheap whore and acting every bit a slut as you can get."

"Yes," was all I could say.

He entered me again. And then pulled out. He did that quite a number of times. He was certainly enjoying himself.

"Please fuck me. I want to feel your cock pounding me."

He took the hint and started fucking me. Similar to how he was fucking my mouth. Like a wild man.

I'm glad I stretched myself with the dildo or else I'd be in real pain from his jackhammering!

"I'm going to cum soon," he said. "Where do you want it."

"Anywhere you want to shoot it. I'd love for you to shoot it up my ass so I can feel it leak out of me after you leave, but you're in charge."

He fucked me for a little bit longer before he said "Get on the floor on your knees."

I did as quickly as possible. I felt his cock in my face so I opened my mouth and started sucking. My ass juice on his cock tasted wonderful. He must have like it too because he bent me over the bed and stuck his cock up my ass again.

"Not only are you a cock slut, you're an ass to mouth cock slut. I bet if I brought another guy over we could take turns between your ass and mouth and you'd love every second."

"Yes, please," was all I could say.

"I was going to give you a messy facial 'cause that's my favorite thing to do to whores but I think I'll reward you with a load of my cum up your ass."

"Yes, please."

He rammed his cock as deep into me as he could get and I felt his cock swell inside me. With a groan I felt his warm cum blast inside me. As a side note, he is a big cummer. A true 'mouthful' if you know what I mean. He gave me a few good pumps and withdrew his cum covered cock from my ass. I turned around and opened my mouth and was rewarded with clean up duty.

I sucked his cock clean.

"Good girl," he said. "You're the best piece of ass I've ever had. Better than every girl I've slept with, not including your wife."

Yes, he's slept with my wife but that's a story for another time.

He unclipped my wrists from behind me and took my blindfold off.

I felt my pussy start to leak so I made sure I scooped up as much cum dripping out of my ass as possible with my hands. I licked them clean, without being told to do so, while he watched.

"You're such a perv," he said.

Then he got himself dressed, checked himself in the mirror and left.

It took me a while to get myself together. I made sure I stuffed my dildo up my ass to get every drop of his cum out of me. And I stroked myself until I shot a load of cum into my hand then licked it up.

What a morning.

sndycd
sndycd
43 Followers