A Visit from a Goddess

Story Info
A lifesaving, and life changing, encounter with the Divine.
826 words
3.95
8.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All constructive feedback is appreciated. If you don't like it, let me know WHY, please.

*********************

They told me I'd been hallucinating. I'd been found, stripped to my boxers, walking barefoot through the desert that made up more than half of the campus of my college. When they got me to the hospital, they had pumped my stomach, and hooked me up to all kinds of machines. Did I lose you? Maybe I should back up some, so you can understand what was going on.

My life had gone to Hell. Anything that could go wrong, did. All at once. My marriage was gone. My daughter was taken from me. My job. My home. All of it, gone. Life had been spiraling downward for a few years, but crashed all at once. I reached the end of my rope, and had decided to settle things.

I managed to get my hands on some anti-depressants, and took what should have been a fatal dosage, along with an entire month's worth of sleeping pills. I then set up an exit bag. Within 3 minutes I'd be unconscious, and within half an hour, my brain would stop functioning. The last thing I remember was starting to fall asleep.

Then SHE was there. If Eva Mendes is a 9 on the hotness scale, this woman was a 900. Everything about her exuded perfection. Her skin glistened in the moonlight. Her figure looked like it had been carved for man's enjoyment. She had breasts that were perfect, not giant, but not small, perfect for cupping in my hands and still being able to play with the nipples. Her hair shimmered, a strawberry-blonde wave cascading down behind her. There was just a small tuft of fuzz above her pussy, shaved into a landing strip. Even the way she moved exuded sensuality. I would have collapsed and worshipped her as a goddess, if I could move. I wanted to cry at the pure beauty of her. She was, in a word, divine.

Her hands were strong, but gentle, as she pushed me down to the sand and gravel. I finally felt the paralysis release, and began caressing and kissing every inch of her that I could. She straddled my hips, and in one smooth motion I was inside of her. Sliding into her felt like the very definition of a perfect pussy. No, better than that. It felt like she had been made for me, in every way imaginable. I suddenly couldn't imagine anything feeling better than she did. She was wet, but not gushing. She was snug around my cock, but not so tight that it hurt. The Goddess, as I thought of her, felt right.

We made love for what felt like hours. Her hips were rocking on top of me, my body pushing up, straining to be even deeper inside of her. Orgasms rippled through both of us, over and over again.

Cries and moans of pure joy echoed through the desert air. Bodies entwined, as though we belonged together. We shifted from one position to the next, our bodies never breaking apart. I never wanted those moments to end. I would have given anything in the world to stay like that, inside of her, forever.

Eventually, it was over, both of our bodies too tired to do anything more. Sweat glistened off of her skin, making her so beautiful that it hurt my eyes looking at her. I again had the urge to prostrate myself, worshipping her beauty. Her pure perfection. Tears slid down my face at the thought that our moment was over. I was terrified that I may never be inside her again, that I may never feel her arms around me, or her skin under my lips. She eased my fears with a soft brush of her lips over mine. And I knew, then, that she is what love felt like. There was no other word for it. She was love. I was at peace.

Slowly, we stood. I already missed the closeness of her body. She took my hand, her touch like a blessing, and began leading me off into the wilderness. She told me that she was taking me to where I needed to be, but that there was something I had to do. She refused to tell me what, only that I would know, and understand, when it was time.

Then I woke up in the hospital. People had been looking for me all night, including all of the area between my car, and where they found me. There hadn't been any trace. They weren't sure how I had made it so far on foot. My clothes were never found. And they couldn't explain the scratches down my chest and back. They also couldn't explain how I was still alive.

So, was she a hallucination? Maybe. I don't really know. But, I do know that I'll never forget my visit from a Goddess.