A Visit from Cindy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

Cindy slowly pulled the covers from her breasts and gave me an unobstructed look at her wonderful little tits! No, not big at all but so pretty and pink and soft and she had nice gumdrop nipples up on the crown. Wow! She was so exciting to look at right up close. Then...then she continued to move the covers down until all she had covering her pussy was her little white bikini panties.

"Should I...should I take off my panties Jeff?"

"Oh, not just yet Cindy." I smiled. By now, Cindy knew how much I loved her panties and I loved some teasing too. Catching my drift, the pretty teen then opened her legs well apart and, after giving me a moment to admire her nearly nude body, she took the leg band of her panties in her fingers and slowly pulled it to one side, completely exposing her sweet young pussy to my excited gaze! My goodness! Look a that! Not at all like her older sister, Cindy had just the tightest little pink slit with her little tuft of red hair just above it! I found the pale pink skin of her pussy lips to be wildly exciting and I began to stroke my still well lubricated cock as I drank in the lurid sight she was presenting me with! Cindy smiled at my obvious arousal and opened her legs a bit wider in an effort to show me as much pussy as she could. I stroked myself harder and faster, thrilled by this outrageous display of teenaged sexuality.

"Wait Jeff. There's something else I think you might want to see!" She said playfully. With that, Cindy scrambled onto her hands and knees and looked back with a smile, knowing good and well about the the power she had in her incredible ass! "Go ahead Jeff..." she told me, "Go ahead and pull down my panties so you can see everything I have!"

She was calling the shots now and I was helpless to do anything but comply with her request. I reached for the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, exposing first her asshole and then the tightly closed lips of her pussy My wife's little sister then lowered her tits to the mattress causing all of her rear charms to open up even more for my inspection!

But I wanted to do more than just look. No, I wanted to get real up close and personal with Cindy. This might be my only chance and she figured to be in my life for a long while. Funny the things you think about when you find yourself in this miraculous situation: Your wife's virgin sister is kneeling before you, her little white panties hanging helplessly from her thighs and her tiny dimple of an asshole and tightly closed pussy are beckoning to you. As if to say: "Come closer...kiss me!"

And so I did. I moved right up behind Cindy and kissed her tight little pink asshole and then her never before touched young pussy! She was young and sweet and well lubricated. Yeah, it was supposed to be a hand job and nothing more but I was now fighting a losing battle with my conscience. I took my rigid cock and moved it right up into the groove of Cindy's sensuous butt cheeks and then began to rock to and fro...sliding my overstimulated prick all over her pussy lips and asshole! I heard her moaning and knew she was excited too. Cindy began to move back to meet my uncontrollable thrusts. She was watching my eyes now. The look on her face said "Go ahead Jeff...please...go ahead..."

But I hesitated. Was this the right thing to do? Really? I was more sexually excited than I'd even been with this incredibly hot young woman but...but...

"Oh Jeff! fuck me!" Cindy finally begged. She made the decision for me and I realized sometimes a man has to take what he needs in this situation: Take what he wants so badly...just because he can. I jerked my cock right to the quick of my little sister in law, right to the entrance to her unprotected virgin pussy and then began to attempt to push it in.

"Nnnngh..." Was all Cindy could muster as she felt her first sexual penetration taking place. I know, I know, I should go slow and be gentle and I did the best I could to temper my desire but I just wanted that sweet young girl so bad I finally grabbed on to her waist to hold her in place and then pushed hard and managed to hilt myself to the balls in her incredibly tight young pussy! I was plenty lubricated and, when I'd achieved complete penetration, I gave her a few moments to try and adjust but I couldn't help it and soon I began to fuck little Cindy and fuck her good! Sweet strokes. Over and over, and right into her no longer virgin pussy. I rubbed her tight asshole with my finger and she cooed when she felt that sensation. The sound of my balls slapping into her pussy lips filled the bedroom. Then, after a couple of minutes, Cindy began to moan in pleasure and move back to meet me as I buried every inch of my big hard cock in her pussy. And then the two of us were moving together like lifelong lovers...thrilling to each and every stroke. I wish I could say I lasted for a half hour but the over the top sexuality of this unexpected encounter was too much for that and soon...sooner than I wanted, I felt my sperm beginning to rise and I quickly pulled my cock from Cindy's disappointed young cunt. With a deeply satisfied sigh, I sent squirt after squirt of hot cum all over Cindy's asshole. It slowly drizzled down and coated her pussy lips.

We collapsed together as lovers do in such a situation and our lips met. We enjoyed one last deep soul kiss before we realized that this had to be our last time together. I wish I could've had both sisters. I really do, but that wasn't to be. And, after all, Cindy had her own life to live and destiny to meet. And so, we both returned to the shower and enjoyed one last intimate moment there as we soaped each other up and then kissed and hugged for all we were worth there in that hot shower. My cock slowly began to respond and Cindy noticed it right away. My pretty redheaded lover quickly soaped up her hand and then took hold of my rapidly rejuvenating cock. She fell to her knees and then delivered that hand job that we were sent upstairs to accomplish. She used both hands, the way I'd requested earlier to pleasure me. Mmmmm! So good as she stroked me softly in the shower. I gazed down at lovely little sister in law...her pretty eyes, her jiggling little tits. To my surprise, I felt another orgasm coming on and I grunted as she tenderly squeezed my bloated shaft until I spit my remaining seed onto Cindy's gorgeous young face. There wasn't a whole lot but she smiled as she accepted my essence.

Melissa was long finished with the dishes when we finally made it downstairs. I wondered exactly what the sisters had planned. Was this really supposed to be "Just a Handjob" or did Cindy ask her sister if she could lose her virginity to me. My wife has never asked me what transpired in my brief interlude with her sister. I can't imagine I'll ever ask either of them and, consequently, I doubt that I'll ever know. It's like that song I mentioned earlier: Man Smart, Woman Smarter.

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers
12