A Visit from Cindy Pt. 04

Story Info
Melissa and Andy go shopping for panties.
3.9k words
4.42
26.6k
24
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

Well, as you might imagine, Cindy's boyfriend Andy was now showing up regularly to "Do Laundry" and, after that steamy hand job I'd given him, he was obviously hoping for another encounter with me. He would drop little hints about what had transpired between us and was always excited when he happened to stop by while I was hanging out my panties. He was always plenty early too. We usually had more than an hour before Cindy was due back from work.

"Gosh Melissa," He began one afternoon late in January. "You sure have great taste in panties. Um, well, Valentines day is coming up and, well, I sure would love to buy your sister some cute little panties as a special gift!"

"Well, go ahead Andy." I told him. "There's no law against men buying sexy underwear for their girl."

"I know but...but, well, I'm kinda embarrassed to go in a store like Victoria's Secret and go shopping around for panties. I think people would be looking at me kinda funny."

I just shook my head. Of course millions of men do just that and it's why Victoria's Secret makes so much money year after year. But I suspected Andy had an ulterior motive and it wouldn't take long for him to reveal it.

"Oh I doubt that Andy," I said with a smile, "Lots of men go in there and have fun picking out sleazy panties, especially when they have a cute salesgirl helping them." I raised my eyebrows when I said that.

"Oh, I know but I was thinking, well, I was thinking maybe... if you have some free time this week, well, you and I could, you know, maybe stop by the mall and run in there and you help me pick out some Valentines panties for Cindy!" He exhaled when he finally finished his explanation. I smiled to myself. Oh yeah Andy. We'll go to the mall and pick out some panties and, somehow, I'll manage to get into your pussy! But, I must admit, I'd found his sizable penis kind of intriguing when I'd jerked him off that day. Yes, I was technically "Helping Out My sister" but it was also an undeniable erotic thrill pulling on his hard cock until it spit the contents of his balls skyward. And so...

"Well, I'm busy this afternoon but maybe tomorrow we could squeeze it in..." I calmly replied. Secretly I thought: Yes Andy...and maybe I can rub and squeeze your cock into my panties after we get done shopping! His face brightened and then he got kind of talkative...like we were buds now.

"Cindy usually just wears white panties but I'd like to get her something a little sexier for Valentine's day." He needlessly explained. Men. They're really only interested in one thing.

But the next day, another glorious Southern California winter day, Andy showed up bright and early so we would have plenty of time for our mall excursion. We rode over in his car and he was obviously ogling my legs en route. We parked and made our way into the crowded mall. Victoria's Secret was just across from the entrance. I know the layout of the store quite well and so I led Andy past the modest styles they usually have towards the front door. I took him into the interior room where the salaciously brief panties are on display. I picked up a little lavender pair that featured lace along the leg bands and just the smallest cotton liner at the crotch. "How about these Andy?"

Andy was quickly warming to the task now. "Sure Meliss'" He responded with barely a glance. "Let's get a few pairs for her!"

Well, he pawed through that entire section with very little help from me. Seems once he got in the store with a female next to him, his shyness was gone and he concentrated on picking out exactly what he wanted to see on his little girlfriend. Andy quickly had several pairs ready to purchase and then he looked at me.

"How about you Melissa?" He asked, suddenly acquiring a confident air. His deep blue eyes penetrated mine as he asked me that leading question. "How about a pair of nice panties for you? After all, you've been helping me out here today."

I knew where Andy was going with this and I should have declined but I got to thinking. Thinking about my husband, who had recently fucked my little sister and was now off golfing in Oregon. He wasn't around to add any input about the matter. And so, after briefly considering this offer, I decided to accept.

"Well, okay Andy." I smiled at him. "How about...how about these?"

Andy gasped when I held up the little white panties I'd spotted earlier. They had no cotton liner and were completely diaphanous. Of course these panties would be irritating to wear all day but they were probably not going to be worn very long at all! There was a series of lacy curls up where my pubic hair would be but they would leave very little to the imagination. Andy swallowed and then took the little panties along with the others and headed for the check stand. He was so proud of himself as the cute girl totaled up his bill and carefully folded the panties and placed them in a nice pink Victoria's Secret bag. She stuffed some tissue paper in there too, knowing it was a gift.

"Thank you sir!" She beamed up at Andy and he beamed back!

Of course Andy was in high spirits as we drove home and, shortly after arriving, he eagerly asked me if I could model some of the panties "Just to see what they might look like on your sister!" he insisted.

"No, of course not." I immediately replied. I saw the look on Andy's face and a secret smile found it's way onto my face. What did he think? After a little teasing a couple of weeks ago and a hand job, I was just going to frolic around semi nude for him?

"But...but, Melissa..." she started but I interrupted him. "You're my little sister's boyfriend. Don't you think it would be just slightly inappropriate for me to be strutting around in those scandalously brief panties?"

"Well, but don't you and Jeff...um, I mean, well, you and Jeff have some panty fun don't you? We could just do a little of that and..."

"Panty fun? Well, maybe. Actually Jeff likes what he calls a 'free pussy show.' That's where he puts on some Coltrane or Miles and I'm supposed to saunter in the bedroom and show off my panties just for a couple of minutes, then I take them off and he lays down on the bed and I have to climb over him and kneel facing away so my asshole and pussy are right in his face."

"Wow." Was all Andy could think of to say in response to my intentionally lurid description of our married sex play. And, yes, that's something both of us like to do. He likes to look and I like to tease.

Andy seemed to be at a loss for words but I knew he wouldn't just give up. After all, we'd shared a shopping trip to Victoria's Secret and he had a bag full of sexy panties that he was dying to see me wear.

"Well, Okay how about just modeling the pair I bought for you? After all, I can't give them to you on Valentines Day in front of Jeff and Cindy. Just change into them and, you know, lift your skirt for a minute and that'l be it. And thanks Melissa. It was really swell of you to help me out today. I don't think I would have had the nerve to go in there without you!"

He was laying it on thick now but I let him hang for a couple more minutes and then without saying yes or no, I went into the bedroom with the panties. Now, I've modeled panties for my husband from time to time but this was going to be different. I decided to use a little trick I learned from a sorority sister when I was at USC. My friend Sue told me about this little trick and she knew her way around cock teasing believe me! Remembering what she'd taught me, I got the little bottle of Astro Glide and, after removing my panties, I rubbed some of it onto my freshly shaved pussy lips. When I pulled the see through panties Andy had bought for me into place, they glued themselves to my pussy. They weren't going to cover much in the first place but now, every nuance of my tight little pink pussy would be on display! Smoothing my skirt back down, I reentered the living room.

Andy was busy at the stereo setup and soon Miles Davis' classic "All Blues" came on in the room. I realized that now, Andy was hoping for the 'free pussy show' I'd described earlier. But he wasn't going to get that...no way.

Andy smiled at me when he saw me strolling into the room and he sat on the sofa, eager to see those ridiculously brief panties on his girlfriend's big sister's loins. I knew no matter what I did the pink flesh of my pussy lips would not be covered by the little white panties but he wouldn't be treated to a shot of my completely naked pussy. I walked over to where Andy sat and, without hesitation, I reached down and slowly lifted the hem of my skirt until the little panties...now clearly revealing the vertical division I have down there, were exposed. I heard a little gasp escape his lips. I know Andy wasn't expecting such an explicit view of my barely covered pussy. He briefly rubbed his hand over his crotch as, I assume, his cock was quickly hardening in his pants.

"Aw Gee, Melissa, you're really something!" He managed to get out while clearing his throat. At that point, I dropped my skirt and, as far as I was concerned, the show was over. But Andy didn't just give up. No, he moved to his feet and his arms encircled me.

"Lets dance a little." He said smiling down at me. The music of "Kind of Blue" does have a hypnotic effect on me and I didn't complain when he pulled me against him and we began to slowly dance around the room. Andy's penis, yes, his BIG penis was now plenty hard and he made no effort to hide the fact, pressing himself into my groin as we danced. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was getting a little turned on myself. I had only intended to do a little panty teasing but feeling that big thick cock had me remembering what it was like to hold it in my hands and coax all of the sperm out of it. Andy's hands moved down to cup the cheeks of my ass and I knew I should stop him...but I didn't. sensing no reluctance on my part, he pulled my butt cheeks into his gently swaying groin and gave me an even more sensuous feel of his manhood...barely hidden beneath his cargo shorts. I looked up at Andy and our eyes met. We shared that unspoken communication between a man and a woman that doesn't require words. Then, Andy tried to kiss me.

"No Andy!" I sharply told him. "We're just dancing and we're not going anywhere else, okay?"

"Okay okay" he said apologetically. "Sorry, I just got carried away with the moment. You...you're a very desirable woman Melissa. I...I care for you and I wish there was some way I could express my feelings but..."

"But you're my sister's guy and I'm a married woman so we'll have to leave it at that." Right about then, Flamenco Sketches began. A slow and sultry song and Miles wonderfully tasteful horn filled up the room. I hoped my rebuke was enough but I found myself wanted to dance a little more. And so I grabbed Andy and we renewed our sexy slow dance there in the living room...his now rock hard cock pressing right up against my panty covered pussy.

Oh that Flamenco song just takes me away every time I hear it. Yes, I remember hearing it with Jeff during one of my "Free Pussy Shows" and I remember him fucking me like he really meant it afterwards. Jeff isn't the biggest guy I've ever had but he knows what to do with what he has!

Now I was getting seriously horny. It was a combination of the music and the very close slow dance with Andy. Also, my lubed up pussy was getting stimulated by those tiny white panties I felt I had to sit down or I might lose control of the situation.

"Let's...let's sit down for a minute Andy." I finally said. We both sat down on the sofa and Andy slipped his arm around me. I knew he wanted to kiss me but I decided not to send him any kind of body language invitation. The smooth jazz continued to fill the room and then Andy slipped down onto his knees before me. I knew what he wanted: He wanted another look at my panties. His fingers took hold of the hem of my skirt and attempted to raise it up but I stopped him.

"Andy, no." I said simply. "I'm a married woman and we just can't do this."

"But Melissa, we're really not doing anything right?" He began. "I mean, we went shopping, you showed me your Valentine's gift and now we're listening to some music and dancing. I love your little sister Melissa. But I have strong feelings for you too. And you know...we're just fooling around."

He was persistent. I'll have to give him that. Finally, I decided that maybe I should "fool around" just a little bit more. With Andy looking on closely, I took hold of my skirt's hem and slowly pulled it upwards until my very brief panties were exposed. I saw Andy's eyes fixated on the salacious sight I'd presented him with. Then, I opened my legs and even more of my hairless vagina was visible. With the light coating of lubrication I knew my panties were showing Andy every delightful curve I have down there and the subtle pink color of my pussy lips was also glistening before him.

"Geez Melissa, you are so hot." He sputtered. He reached out and, instead of trying to grab my pussy, he just used his palms to push my thighs apart even further. Then, I remembered my sorority sister's words on how to really pull off a major league cock tease: Pull your panties up so both lips are completely naked! And so, I did it. I pulled the skimpy pantries up so that even more of my excited pussy was on display.

Andy didn't speak but moved even closer to my luridly exposed loins until I could feel his hot breath all over my vagina. He stared at my barely covered pussy for a few moments and then his eyes traveled up to meet mine. He had a hopeful, imploring look on his face and, in response, I took my pussy lips in my fingers and delicately pulled them open. Now only the very center of my sex was hidden from my little sister's boyfriend's gaze.

"Oh Mel, Please!" He begged, "Please honey, I've got to...to..." and, with that he reached for the waistband of my tight little panties, his intentions clear.

"No! Andy, no!" I whispered, "Don't take off my panties! I'm a married woman, and it wouldn't be right, you know that!"

"Oh but Mel, I'm so hard! Please baby, please let me...let me just for a second..."

"Andy, don't take off my panties! I've let you look! I showed you my panties but I just can't let you take them off! My bare pussy is only for Jeff to see!"

Andy didn't accept defeat but moved to his feet and quickly unzipped his shorts and dropped them to the carpet. His briefs quickly followed and now I was faced once again with that mammoth penis. Yes, I remembered what a feeling of power I got while stroking that big hard rod of flesh. I remembered the sensation of his cock stiffening and then jerking as he reached orgasm with my small hands fondling him. And, yes. Yes I wanted to feel that big stiff cock but I couldn't let him fuck me.

Andy didn't give me a chance to decide a course of action because he was right upon me very quickly. He took his hardon in his hand and brought it to the flimsy crotch of my panties. He then began to rub it up and down along the lacy cloth that provided the final barrier to my pussy hole.

"Don't Andy..." I gasped, "Don't take off my panties!" But Andy wasn't making any attempt to pull down my panties. Now, he was rubbing his bloated cock head all over my exposed pussy lips! I began to regret my decision to lubricate my pussy beforehand because now he was getting closer and closer to penetrating me even with my tiny panties doing their best to protect me! His cock was shiny now from my light coat of Astro Glide and now my natural feminine lubrication was adding to it. That big plum shaped cock head was rubbing all over my barely covered pussy and trying to insinuate itself into the desperately resisting hole Andy could sense there. All it would take would be one big shove and all of that gigantic cock would slide into my helpless little pussy. I sensed the situation getting away from me and finally, I reached out and grabbed Andy's big thick cock hoping to stop him from fucking me.

"Andy...please don't fuck me! It wouldn't me right!" I was begging now and holding his onto his prick for dear life. I gave his cock a light squeeze and he grunted in response. I had only one hope now...to get him to come before he managed to cram all of his big throbbing cock into my wildly excited pussy.

"Andy...go ahead and rub your cock all over my panties, okay? Please don't fuck me but go ahead and enjoy my panties all you want!" It wasn't much but it was the only card I had to play now.

Andy seemed to consider my offer and then asked me to roll over onto my knees there on the carpet. "I'll rub it in your butt cheeks Mel. I think I can come that way."

I obeyed as soon as I heard his words. I saw a glimmer of hope just ahead and so I moved to my knees before him with my arms resting on the sofa cushions. I felt him lift my skirt and knew that my womanly ass cheeks and puckered little back hole were now visible to him. Andy took my pussy lips in hand and spread me open, just pushing the now wet panties out of his way. Then I felt his huge cock beginning to slide over my well lubricated pussy lips. Up and back he maneuvered his rock hard cock all over my pussy lips and asshole as I began to helplessly moan beneath him. Of course it felt good! And, of course I wanted to get fucked right then! Who was I kidding? I felt tremendous desire for that big prick the first time I saw it in the patio a couple weeks ago. Now, it was knocking on my door and I was hard pressed not to let him in! But I just couldn't!

"Don't fuck me Andy!" I begged again, "Please don't take off my panties and fuck my little bare pussy!"

Andy was fired by my words and I felt his penis begin to pick up speed, rubbing all over my barely covered pussy and asshole. And then, then he pulled my panties out of the way and all of my shaved pussy and asshole were open to him! I was completely helpless now! My panties were so skimpy they were easily rendered useless and now I was at my little sister's boyfriend's mercy.

But there was to be no mercy. No, Andy took hold of his big stiff penis and placed the well lubricated head at the tight little dimple of my anus. My eye's widened as I realized what was about to happen but it was too late now to do anything about it!

"Not back there!" I wailed. "Not my asshole! It's too big Andy! Please, it's just too big!"

But all of my teasing had Andy beyond the point of reason and more and more pressure was applied to my vainly resisting asshole until, at last, it caved in and Andy's big cock surged into my body. I cried out in protest but Andy, moving slowly, managed to finally load all of his thick penis into my asshole. I realized there was no more I could do now. Begging wouldn't help me. So I just knelt there and took it. Andy began to fuck me now, putting all of his throbbing hardness up my ass repeatedly as I squirmed beneath him. He took hold of my waist and began to pull me back to meet him each time he stabbed forward. Then, the quiet sound of his balls slapping into my glistening pussy lips began to fill the room. Andy slipped one finger into my pussy and rubbed my special spot just inside. That wonderful little spot I'd discovered when I was just a girl which has brought me so much pleasure over the years.

Eventually, that finger stimulating my feminine core began to overpower the lewd act of sodomy I was being subjected to. And then...then I reached back and took Andy's prick out of my asshole and dragged it down to my neglected little pussy just below. I glanced back at him and he got the hint. He drove mercilessly into my excited little pussy and then began to fuck me with all he had! Yes! Yes, it was as good as I'd dreamed it would be. Yes, his big thick cock was taking me right where I wanted to go. I shoved my ass back to meet him and we quickly established a rhythm together and I couldn't help but call back to him: "Oh Andy! That's it! Fuck me harder Andy! Give me your cum! Fuck me good and hard and then cum in my pussy!" Well Andy gave me some of that request anyway. For the next few minutes I got the ball jarring fuck of my life but, when I was time for him to spurt, he pulled out of my pussy and shot gobs and gobs of hot sperm all over my recently fucked asshole.

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers
12