A Visit From Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh joined her at the bar. "Here's where you've been hiding." He said, putting an affectionate arm over her shoulders.

"I needed to be away from Melissa's friends for a while." Kari explained. "I could feel my IQ dropping every time they opened their mouths."

"They just take some getting used to is all." Her brother explained.

"Well, hopefully they won't visit you two often." She offered consolingly, easily seeing through him.

"Hey..." Josh glanced back at the table, looking perplexed. "Any idea what's up with Jesse?"

Kari struggled to keep her expression neutral. "How so?"

"I thought for sure that Jes would like either Cindy or Mindy—" He paused, checking again to make sure no one was within ear shot. "Do you know...is Jesse seeing anyone in California?"

Kari almost choked on her wine. "Uhm, yeah. He's been seeing someone for a while."

Josh nodded as his friend's lack of interest started to make sense to him. "How serious it is?"

Kari thought back to their conversation in the airplane lavatory. "It's pretty serious."

"She must be something else to have him acting like he's already a married man." Her brother commented, shaking his head with a knowing smile. "Do you know her?"

Kari nodded, unsure how else to respond.

Josh pounced for more information. "Is she nice? I mean, he's dated a couple of real bitches in the past. I just hope she's someone that won't take advantage of him."

"I don't think she would intentionally, no." Kari wanted to be anywhere but here at the moment, having this particular conversation. "But there is a little bit of an age difference."

"What? Is she still in high school or something?"

Kari felt incredibly guilty that she wasn't coming clean with her own brother about this. "No. She's a few years older than he is."

Josh considered the revelation for a moment. "I guess that's not so bad. Do they have a lot in common?"

Kari considered his question. "Yeah. Actually they do." She had never really thought about it but she did share a lot of common interests with Jesse, as well as the really great sex...the comment for which she had kicked herself almost daily since her glib response to Jesse the morning he had left.

Melissa beckoned her future husband back to the table, saving Kari from any more awkward questions. Quietly she slid away from the bar and headed back up to her room. She was starting to realize that she had a few decisions to make that she had patently avoided for far too long.

********

The Dimwit Duo went off to powder their collective noses and Jesse was able to relax for the first time that evening. Now he just wished that he knew where in the hell Kari and her purple underthings had gone. He had seen her at the bar with a glass of wine shortly after he had returned from their 'encounter' but then Cindy and Mindy had started a, what they thought was hysterical, discourse of their tanning adventure that afternoon. By the time they had finished Kari had disappeared.

"So, I understand congratulations are in order." Josh remarked, sliding into the vacant chair next to his.

"Pardon me?" Jesse looked at his friend uncertainly.

"I talked to Kari earlier and she told me everything." Josh explained, patting Jesse on the back. "But Dude, this is the kind of stuff you're supposed to share with your best friend."

"Like I had any kind of idea what was going on with you and Melissa before you called and announced you were getting married in a month?" Jesse returned, feeling shell shocked that Kari had gone ahead and told her brother after all her protests that the timing was bad. "And we were a little concerned how you might take it."

"Why should you be concerned what I think?" Josh returned, taking a sip from the beer in his hand.

"I dunno." Jesse shrugged, feeling foolish about his concerns now. "I guess I just figured that when you found out Kari and I are involved you might freak out a little."

"Wait a second." The smile quickly left Josh's face. "The 'older woman' you're fucking is my sister?"

"I though you said you knew everything." Oh no. Kari was going to kill him.

"She told me you were involved with some older chick...not that she was the older chick." Josh no longer found the idea of Jesse being in a relationship amusing.

"Josh...you've got to understand. It just sort of happened. I never intended to..." Jesse shook his head, trying to find a way out of this muddle. "And I'm not just 'fucking' your sister. What we have goes way beyond that."

"Are you in love with her?" Josh asked point-blank.

Jesse nodded. "Yeah. I am."

"And she's in love with you too?" Josh studied his friend closely for any signs of duplicity.

"Yeah."'At least I think so,'Jesse added to himself. It wasn't something they had ever actually said to one another. It had just been implied, or at least he thought it had been implied, until that morning when he had walked out. But she had apologized on the plane and the brief moments they had managed to steal since arriving here everything seemed back to normal.

"Cool." Josh smiled again. "This means we might actually be brothers some day."

Jesse hadn't thought that far ahead. "Yeah. I guess it does." He agreed, relieved that Josh was taking this as well as he was.

"So I suppose you'd like to get the hell out of here and spend some time with my sister?" Josh teased.

Jesse looked guilty. "We spend enough time at home together. We're here for your wedding after all."

"We're out of here shortly anyway. I can only take Cindy and Mindy in small doses." Josh indicated the door with his head. "Go. Just promise me you will never tell me any details of your sex life with my sister. That is a mental image I donotwant in my head."

Jesse grinned slyly. "You wouldn't believe how hot she is anyway."

"I am so not going there." Josh laughed and extended his hand to Jesse. "Good luck. And don't be late tomorrow morning."

"Not a chance." Jesse promised, up and happily departed before Cindy and Mindy returned.

********

Kari stared up at the ceiling of the pool room, wondering how she could have avoided all of the glaringly obvious signs for so long. Here she had told herself that they had just been having a really great time together, enjoying each other's company as well as the great sex, all along denying what was right in front of her.

"I've been looking all over the place for you."

She looked over and found Jesse standing at the edge of the pool, fully dressed and looking concerned. "I'm sorry." Kari swam over to where he stood waiting for her. I needed to get out of my head for a while."

"So are you in or out of your head now?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"I'm not sure yet." Kari paused, considering how to best say what she needed to say. "Are we in love?"Atta girl, Kari. There's getting right to the point for you.

"Excuse me?" Jesse squatted down so that he could look her in the eye. "I don't think I heard you correctly. Did you just ask me if we're—"

"—in love. Yes. I did just ask you that." Kari hung from the edge of the pool.

"I can't believe you have to ask." He said quietly, sounding hurt.

"God Jes, I knew we had something incredibly special but I don't think I knew until you left just how special." Kari reached out and put a wet, pruny hand to his cheek. "And then I was just so damned glad to see you on the plane. It actually took talking to Josh to realize—"

"Uhm, about that..." Jesse looked uncomfortable.

Kari misunderstood the look on his face and rushed into an explanation that would, hopefully, prevent him from being too disappointed in her. "Josh asked if you were seeing anyone and I said yes because he caught me so off guard then he started asking questions about you and her, I mean me, and what I told him must've convinced him that you were in love at which point I realized that I actually have been in love with you for a long time and..."

Jesse cupped the back of her head with his hand and kissed her soundly, stopping any further account Kari might have of the conversation with her brother. "He already knows."

"Knows what?" She asked, sounding confused. Kari didn't think she had given Josh enough information to be able to piece it together. "How could he know about us?"

It was his turn to look sheepish. "Well, after you talked to Josh he came over to congratulate me and I thought you had told him and, well, let's just say I inadvertently filled in any blanks that you might have left open."

"And?" She inquired hesitantly.

"Once he got past the idea that I had 'scored' his older sister," Jesse winked playfully. "He didn't seem to mind too much."

Smiling in relief, Kari reached up to wrap her arms around him and ended up pulling him into the pool with her, clothes and all. "Oh no...Oh Jes...I am so sorry." She said laughingly.

Chuckling, he wiped the water out of his face and leaned against the pool wall next to her, continuing the conversation as if he stood in the pool fully clothed and soaking wet every day. "He kind of likes the idea of us actually being brothers someday."

"Are we getting married sometime soon?" Kari asked uncertainly.

"No. Not right away." Jesse studied her for a moment, oblivious of his clinging dockers. "Although I have been thinking...my lease is up next month and I've got some money saved...what do you think about selling your condo and us getting a place together?"

Kari launched herself at him. "I think that's a great idea." She said, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a very soggy, very thorough kiss.

The door to the pool area opened and another couple came in, clearing their throat uncomfortably. "We're in love." Kari told them simply, as if that would explain Jesse's presence in the pool fully clothed.

They waded over to the stairs and climbed out seemingly unaffected. Kari grabbed a couple of towels from the table where her things were and turned to Jesse, trying to decide what to attempt to dry first. "We really need to get you out of those wet clothes." She announced after realizing that no amount of towel-drying was going to help this situation. And it would do absolutely no good for her to finally admit that she was in love with Jesse only to have him die of pneumonia.

"I don't think here would be a particularly good idea." Jesse remarked dryly, assuming that she had something entirely different in mind.

"You could drip your way up to my room. Then we can call down to housekeeping and see if we could persuade someone to dry your clothes for you." Kari winked at him boldly. "I could even help keep you warm until you get them back." His idea wasn't half bad after all.

"What if we can't get them dried until the morning?" He asked, reaching for another towel to wrap around Kari.

"Then I'll just have to keep you warm all night." She wrapped her fingers in his and led him out of the pool room and toward the elevators.

"And what do we tell my parents when they wonder why I never came home last night?" Jesse asked, shoes squeaking as they made their way down the hall.

"I suppose we should tell them as well...before they find out from someone else." Kari paused in front of her door and slid the keycard into the appropriate slot. "Do you think they'll mind terribly?"

"About you? Not at all." Jesse kissed her briefly before entering her room, kicking the door shut behind him.

Kari chewed her lower lip uncertainly. "You know...maybe it would be for the best if we just went over there straight away and broke the news to them." She was afraid that his mom might throw things at her and call her a cradle-robbing bitch, but she owed his mother the courtesy of being there to accept her punishment.

"Don't worry. Mom and Dad already love you." He assured her. "And we'll figure out how we're going to tell them later." Jesse promised, reaching behind her and popping the closure to her bikini top. "But right now I'm cold and you promised to warm me up."

"Would you like a nice, warm shower?" She offered enticingly as she tugged his wet shirt from inside his pants.

"No. Thank you but I've had more than enough of bathroom sex this trip." Jesse allowed her to push his polo shirt up over his head. "I want to make love to you in a nice, comfortable bed for a change."

"Conveniently I have one of those right here in my hotel room." Kari tugged at his belt.

He tossed aside her bikini top, barring her breasts for his appreciation. "Still the greatest tits I have ever seen in my life." Jesse praised, thumbing the nipples gently.

"Think you can bear to spend the rest of your life looking at them?" She asked, smiling triumphantly when she finally managed to open his trousers.

"Oh yeah." Jesse mouthed one tenderly. "Absolutely." He moved his attentions to the other nipple. "Hell, they're the only tits I've ever really wanted to look at anyway."

"Enough with the looking already." Kari moaned appreciatively, feeling the accompanying wetness that his explorations always elicited from her. "I want some touching." Her hand wrapped around his rigid member. "Lots of hard, fast and deep touching."

"That kind of touching will definitely warm me up." He agreed, shrugging out of his remaining clothing.

Kari shimmied out of her bikini bottoms and led Jesse over to the bed. "Oh you'll be warm alright...and sweaty and sticky too."

Jesse wrapped his arms around Kari and tumbled onto the bed with her. "Is there any other way?" He retorted, his hand sliding between her legs and seeking out her moist folds. "No. I can see there isn't."

"Jes?" Kari struggled to stay focused as his hands went to work, doing wonderful things to her body.

"Hmm?" He asked, slowly sliding his index finger into her pussy.

"I—I just want you to know..." She gasped when his finger curved into her g-spot with easy familiarity. I—I mean I don't want you to think..."

Jesse smiled lazily at her. "I know."

"You know that I've been in love with you for a while even if I didn't say so?" Kari asked in surprise.

"Mhm." He kissed her soundly as he slid a second finger between her legs. "You didn't have to say it. You showed it instead...every time we made love, just the way you acted and the little stuff that you did that made being together the only thing that seemed really important."

Kari furrowed her brow. "I thought guys were supposed to be the ones that were a little slow on relationship stuff."

"I promise it'll be our little secret." Jesse whispered, repositioning himself between her legs. "Now no more talking," he winked mischievously. "Unless, of course, it's to compliment me on my skill or size." He thrust into her, filling her so completely she was no longer sure where she ended and he began.

Kari arched up into him, already seeing the fireworks behind her eyelids. "So big. So good." She managed to get out before he pulled back and thrust into her again.

Jesse gave a strangled chuckle. "Okay, on second thought lets just stick with all the sexy sounds you make when you cum."

Kari nodded and as he thrust deeply into her yet again complied most willingly. And not too long after Jesse made a few sounds of his own. She kissed him tiredly, thinking that as far as being in love went she couldn't have possibly fallen for a better man than Jesse.

12