A Visit from My Old Friend

Story Info
My old high school friend comes to visit and helps out.
5.4k words
4.41
83.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petweet
Petweet
15 Followers

It was a lovely fall day, and I had just walked into my home when I felt my phone buzz. I was very surprised to see it was a text from Vicki Lee, my old best friend from high school.

"Hey Jean! Long time no see! How are things? Got a few minutes we could talk?"

It had been at least 5 years since we'd last spoken, so I couldn't imagine what this could be about. She had always been very reserved, and after chatting back and forth, I could tell there was something wrong, but she didn't seem to want to say it. I finally just asked if everything was ok, and to just tell me if there was a problem. Finally she told me she'd run into some hard times and had just been evicted and had nowhere to go.

"I'm so sorry my dear friend! Will you please come and stay with us for a couple weeks until you're back on your feet?" I replied, surprising myself a little. My husband and I lived a quiet little life in a nice little suburban home. It had been just the two of us for several years now, and I had never imagined having someone else come stay with us, but Vicki and I had been the best of friends and there was no way I was going to leave her out on the streets."

She didn't respond for a few minutes, and I was getting a little worried when my phone rang. It was her. She was silent for a little while, and I could tell she had been crying when she finally said "Would you really do that for me?"

"Of course!" I answered immediately. "Where are you now, I'll come pick you up."

"All right." she told me, giving me the address where she had been staying. I couldn't believe that she was only a few miles away and we hadn't gotten it touch. I felt like a horrible friend.

"Jean" her voice came back on the line, hesitating, "I couldn't stand to freeload off of you and your husband. Will you please let me do some work for you while I'm there? You know I worked as a maid for a few years after high school; I'm great at doing the housework, and I don't mind doing it at all. I'll take care of the cleaning and laundry and anything else you two need. It's the least I can offer for you saving me like this."

"You're my best friend, Vicki. I know you would do the same for me, but if that's how you want to do it, it's a Deal." I thought about how much I hated housework and looked around at the less-than-ideal conditions in my home. This would probably end up being a really good thing for me.

I pulled onto the street of the address she'd given me, and started looking for the nerdy, overweight, shy young Asian girl who had been my best friend for so many years. There was a girl standing on the roadside up ahead, but it had to be someone else I thought to myself, looking at the trim silhouette standing there. As I pulled closer I saw that she had a duffle bag and suitcase, and drawing even closer I could see that it was, indeed, a lovely Asian woman standing there watching me pull up. Then again, I think lovely is the wrong word; this girl was... sexy. Now I considered myself to be about as straight as can be, but found myself gaping a little at this gorgeous female. She had on the shortest of shorts which exposed her tanned legs and a crop top that showed her toned and equally tan stomach while being stretched around her grapefruit-sized breasts. Her long black hair hung to just past her breasts and her face was beautiful.

"...Vicki?" I managed to stammer as I stepped out of the car. She was already shimmying toward me in her heels with her arms outstretched.

"Jean!!" She cried out as she embraced me. "I've missed you so much!" She said, then tearing up a little again said "Thank you so much for taking me in."

On our way back we were catching up, and I couldn't help but keep checking out her fantastic body. "You look amazing!" I told her.

"Thanks!" She beamed at me with a bigger smile than I had ever seen on her face. She told me how she'd wanted to be a model and even though she'd had a long way to go, she was determined and made it happen.

"Well I'm extremely proud of you." I said, glancing at her luscious body again. "What happened? And don't tell me you weren't pretty enough, cause damn girl!" She giggled a little at that, but then her smile faded and she told me her manager had just cheated her and taken everything.

"That's awful!" I replied, and then trying to cheer her back up a little said "Well, I'm sure it won't be hard for you to find more modeling work." I told her. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen!" I blurted out, blushing when I realized how blatantly I was admiring another woman's looks.

I glanced in the rear-view mirror then and saw my own reflection. I consider myself a fairly attractive woman; I always kept in shape and generally took care of myself. My husband loved my petite body and was constantly complementing my looks which always made me feel amazing. Vicki had regularly told me during our school days of how jealous she was of my looks. It actually felt good to be the one fawning over her for a change, and I was a little surprised that I didn't even feel jealous. She had always been so ashamed of her body back then, and I was just so happy to see how she had changed her life.

When we arrived back at my house, we brought Vicki's things in and she said "I'm going to go get changed. I have a perfect cleaning outfit and I want to get straight to work!"

I smiled and jokingly said, "Eesh, is the place really that messy?"

She laughed, and I showed her to our guest room where she would be staying. She stopped when we got to the room and touched her hand to her heart. "Oh Jean!" she exclaimed "This is so perfect. I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you!"

I looked around at the room, and while it was the cleanest room in the house, it was just a bed and a dresser. I thought of her situation again, and just said, "It's nothing Vicki. I'm actually excited to get to hang out with you again!" I gave her a hug and excused myself.

A few minutes later I heard my husband come through the front door "Shit! I haven't even told him yet!" I thought to myself, so I ran to the front door and embraced him. "Welcome home baby! I... have a surprise for you! Well... for us."

"Oh?" He said; a curious look on his face.

Now I should stop here and tell you a little about my husband. His name is Dorian and I find him to be quite the hunk. His body is spectacular and goes perfect with his chiseled face and blonde hair. He's also what I would describe as a sexual powerhouse; he's pretty much horny 24/7. While I like a good sexing fairly regularly, his appetite far outweighs my own. Lately I'd been feeling awful about it as I thought I wasn't completely fulfilling his sexual need. He's has always been wonderfully good to me, and I know how lucky I am to have him. I'm his wife and I know serious his needs are, and that sex is an especially important part of our relationship to him. I'm regularly looking for ways to spice up our sex life, because I don't just want him satisfied, I want to do everything in my power to bring him as much pleasure as humanly possible. He certainly seems to have the same attitude as I don't recall ever once being dissatisfied sexually since we've been together.

I thought back to my performance the day before. I'd been waiting for him in his favorite lingerie when he got home from work; a little black longline bra that held the girls just perfect and a matching thong along with a serious pair of heels that I rarely attempted when actual walking was required. As soon as he walked through the door, I had kissed him and without a word slunk to my knees in front of him. I looked up and smiled at the surprised look of contentment on his face as I worked his slacks down and proceeded to suck his cock like a wild woman, not stopping until had plastered the inside of my mouth with his hot cum.

"Where would you like me to start Jean? Oh! Hello!" Vicki's voice rang out from behind me as she stepped around a corner and saw that Dorian was home.

"Surprise!" I said to him. "This is my friend Vicki I've told you about!" He was staring at her with a funny expression on his face that I couldn't really read. Turning to look at Vicki I actually gasped a little when I saw she had donned an incredibly sexy French maid outfit, complete with stockings and even a little hat and feather duster. She looked incredible and I could only imagine what my husband could be thinking at that moment.

"I... ah... she... um..." I stammered incoherently, staring at the two perfect mounds of breast peeking out the top of her dress.

"You must be Mr. Thomas!" Vicki swept to my rescue, walking up and hugging him like they were the best of friends, or maybe a little more than friends. "Jean has told me so much about you." Her perfect little body looked amazing pressed tightly up to my muscular husband, which I immediately realized was a slightly odd thought for me to have at that moment.

"Vicki needs a place to stay." I said, finally able to get some words out. "And..." I hesitated, looking at her, still pressed into my husband, her breasts straining to escape her outfit as they were smooshed up against his chest. "She volunteered to work as our maid while we let her stay here."

"Which... explains the..." He gestured at her, obviously searching for what to say, "...outfit" he finally said in a sort of confused and not entirely convinced voice.

She finally broke their contact, which I inexplicably found a little disappointing, and then she backed away a few steps, and did a little twirl for us, showing off the outfit. "I had this from one of my photo shoots and thought it would be perfect!" She exclaimed, giving us a little curtsy, sort of bending at the waist and arching her back up which gave us a perfect view of her stunning cleavage.

"Vicki is a model." I chimed in, thinking that might explain a little more about what was happening here.

"Well" said Dorian, apparently becoming convinced of our story. "Any friend of Jean's is welcome in our home."

"Oh thank you Mr. Thomas!" She exclaimed, running back up to him as fast as she could in her heels, giving him another big hug. She then leaning up planted a kiss right onto his cheek. She pulled her lips off his cheek, but lingered there, with her face only an inch from his looking right into his eyes. I wondered for a second if she was going to kiss him right on the lips, and I was very confused when I felt myself hoping that she would. Instead she just softly said "You'll never know how much this means to me." She then let him go, leaving him with a slightly dazed expression on his face, turned to me and also gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. While she and I were hugging it out, I looked at Dorian who was looking back at me with look of confusion on his face. I just smiled and winked at him, which made him smile back at me and give a little shrug.

She must have then decided it was time to get to work, because in a much more serious voice she said "You two just go about your business and I'll take care of the house!" She stopped, thinking for a moment, then looked over at us. "Did I mention that I'm quite a good cook? Can I make you dinner?" I smiled over at Dorian and said "This just keeps getting better! That would be lovely Vicki" and showed her to the pantry.

Dorian went off to change, and by the time I finished showing Vicki her way around the kitchen he came back in with a tight t-shirt and jeans on. He looked great with his muscles clearly showing through the thin snug fabric, and I suddenly realized I was incredibly horny. I briefly thought about bending over the counter and having him fuck me right then and there, but of course I couldn't with Vicki standing there. Or could I? I thought about how hot it would be with her standing there watching Dorian pump his big cock into me while...

"Jean" Vicki said, her voice yanking me back into reality. "There are a couple things I need from the store to make a nice dinner for us, would you mind if I took your car to the store to pick them up?"

It was like the perfect answer had arrived to solve the wet dilemma pleading at me from between my legs. "That would be fantastic!" I blurted out, a little too enthusiastically and grabbed her the keys and my credit card. As I watched her strut out the front door, it hit me that she was going to the store in her French maid outfit. I almost called her back, but the thought of her prancing around the grocery store in that ridiculously sexy outfit with every man (and probably most the women) gaping at her pushed me over the horniness edge, and I just watched her go.

The second the door closed I turned to Dorian, "I need it now baby!" and dropped to my knees in front of him; wow I was desperate. I needed to get that cock hard as quickly as possible so I could stuff it into my aching pussy, but as I reached for his pants, I noticed his cock was already pressing against them. I smiled wickedly to myself at the thought of my husband getting a hard-on from my hot friend in her sexy outfit.

"What do you think of Vicky my love?" I asked, smiling up at him as I quickly freed my prize from its denim cage and immediately slid it into my mouth.

"Oh God" He moaned. "Uhh... She seems... Oh babe... really great... Unhh..." He moaned out again as I slid him deep into my mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled him out, bent over the counter, just as I'd imagined, and practically screamed "Take me now baby!"

He looked a little surprised, but didn't need any more encouragement than that. He slid my soaking panties down and thrust his hard cock all the way in with a single push. "OH GOD!" I screamed out. He began to pound into me, seeming almost as urgent as I was for relief. "OH YES FUCK ME BABY!" I screamed. It only took a few second of his powerful thrusting before I felt an orgasm creeping up on me. "AHHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH!" I yelled out with each thrust as I exploded into blissful pleasure. That put him over the edge, and his cum flooded into me as groaned with pleasure.

We had recomposed ourselves by the time Vicki came back and she cooked us all a wonderful meal. All through dinner I noticed Dorian stealing glances at her exposed cleavage. She was absolutely stunning, and I also found it difficult to not look, so I couldn't really blame him. Again I was surprised that I didn't feel jealous at all. It was strange, but there was something exciting about watching my husband check out my sexy best friend. She was telling us all about her modeling career, and when we were finished with our food she quickly stood up and said "You two stay right there! I'll do the dishes!"

She continued the conversation with us as she was cleaning up, and I noticed that I could just see the tips of her ass cheeks as she bent over the sink. I glanced over and it seemed that Dorian had discovered this also unless he had just developed sudden and keen interest in washing dishes.

"My favorite shoot was one where I played a sexy cyborg!" Her voice rang out over the sound of the running water.

I noticed the return of the large bulge in the front of Dorian's pants. "You'll have to show us the pictures!" I said, sort of absent-mindedly, noticing that my pussy was burning with need again. What is going on with me? I wondered, but as I looked back and forth from Vicki cleaning up the meal, to my husband's growing erection, I let my hand slip discreetly under the table and touch my soaking-wet sex. Oh it felt so good I almost accidentally let a moan slip out.

"Tell me about your work Mr. Thomas." Vicki asked.

It was so sexy to hear her call him Mr. Thomas, and she said it with just a hint of sexy teasing in it, almost like she was telling him that he was her boss. As discreetly as I could manage I softly rubbed myself while trying to remain a part of the conversation.

"I bet all the girls at the office have a hard time keeping their hands off you Mr. Thomas!" Vicki said.

I jerked with orgasm and barely fought back the scream that almost escaped and instead seeped out as a stifled little "hnnnnh" sound. Dorian glanced over at me and half-smiled, as though asking if something were wrong. I tried my best to look as though nothing had happened. In my mind I pictured myself saying, "Wrong? No, I'm just sitting here chatting with you and my best friend. It turned me on so much that you were watching her ass that I just masturbated right in front of both of you..." But my smile just said that everything was great. He gave me a curious look, but then Vicki asked him another question about his job pulling his attention away from my undoubtedly odd grin and flushed face.

When Vicki had finished with the dishes, Dorian said "How about a movie girls?"

By now it was getting pretty late, and I was feeling tired, but Vicki jumped right on the invitation "That would be great!" and I followed, with a "Sure thing baby" with none of her enthusiasm. Vicki then turned to me and her face got serious "May I go get changed Mrs. Thomas?" Wow she was really taking this maid thing seriously, but that dinner was fantastic, and I was excited to have a clean house, so I wasn't about to argue.

"Of course Vicki, go slip into something more comfortable." I said, realizing only too late that I had just insinuated that she put on something sexy. Of course the maid outfit was sexy too, but I had just been thinking of how she must be tired of wearing it as her cleaning outfit. Or had I? I was seriously starting to wonder about my intentions at this point. I couldn't believe how much I loved the way Dorian had been looking at her gorgeous body, and I was way too tired to go put on a sexy outfit, so why not let our hot new maid do it?

"I'll be right back then." She said in a sort of suggestive tone, and then she winked at me, giving me a wicked sort of smile and strutting off to the room. Of course both Dorian and I watched her back side swaying rhythmically away until she was out of sight.

I started having second thoughts as Dorian was getting the movie ready, and decided I should go ask her to tone it down a little. "I'll be right back baby." I told him, and walked off to where she was changing.

As I got close to the door, I heard her talking. At first I thought she was on the phone, but she was sort of whispering so I wasn't sure. I noticed she had left the door cracked open a little, so when I got close I peeked in. I almost had a heart attack when I saw her perfect body standing there completely naked. Her eyes were closed, and her left hand was slowly stroking her clit as she softly whispered to herself. I strained to listen but could only make out a few words.

"...think of my body Mr. Thomas?" Oh God, she was thinking about my husband as she touched herself! Almost beyond my control I felt my own hand slide into my panties and start stroking my own sex. "...like that your husband thinks I'm pretty Jane?"

I was mesmerized and felt myself whisper back "Yes..." so quietly it might have just been in my head

"...cock is sooo huge..." she continued, and then dropped to her knees. She reached down and picked up a large dildo off the ground, then held it right in front of her face.

Oh God suck it Vicki!" I immediately felt myself whisper. I was rubbing furiously at myself by this point and saw that she was equally intensely rubbing at her own mound. She sucked the dildo into her mouth, and started sucking it. It was too much; I felt my orgasm creeping up on me. Just then she cried out a little, the sound muffled by the big plastic cock in her mouth, and I saw her convulse just as my own orgasm ripped through my body sending me to my knees as well.

I had managed to keep quiet and softly crept away from the door back to where Dorian was now waiting with the movie ready. "Everything ok?" He grinned at me.

Again I hoped my face wasn't too obvious of a story of a wife that had just rubbed herself to orgasm while spying on her sexy naked friend masturbating to thoughts of sucking off her spying best friend's husband. "Yeah" I managed. "Just making sure she had everything she needed." Looking at my hot husband sitting on the couch I knew exactly what she needed...

Petweet
Petweet
15 Followers
12