A Visit From St. Nick

Story Info
An erotic dream sequence.
2.1k words
3.72
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas eve when Ellen finished wrapping the last present and put it under the tree. Mike wouldn't be home for at least an hour and Brent, their four-year-old son, was already tucked into bed for the night.

"The longest night of the year," she mused aloud, fondly remembering her own childhood Christmas eves. Then with some amusement she wondered what sugarplum visions were dancing in Brent's head. She had taken him to the mall to see Santa earlier in the week and he had been talking about hearing reindeer on the roof ever since.

She poured herself a glass of sherry, turned on the stereo softly, and stretched out on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table. Neil Diamond's sensuous voice filled the room with a carol. The tree was big and beautiful with its twinkling white lights. A week before Mike and Brent had gone out to a tree farm and chopped it down, claiming the activity was a "man thing" when they triumphantly brought it home. Mike also announced, in a mock macho voice, that decorating it was a "mom thing," which sent Brent into loud laughter.

Ellen was halfway through the sherry when she started feeling warm. She actually felt enveloped by a sort of glow that made her feel safe and comfortable. Her thoughts drifted back over the year: a July vacation in the mountains... Mike's promotion at work... the satisfaction she felt in her own job... a new van they bought in April... Brent finally all potty trained. Life was good, she thought, very good, and this Christmas would be more special than ever.

She must have fallen asleep because she was startled from a dream by the sound of the garage door opening. Mike. Tall, good looking, extremely sexy Mike was home. Ellen waited for him to come upstairs.

"Hi there," he said as he reached the top step. "Looks like you're all ready for Santa Claus."

"And for you," she answered, "why don't you get a glass of sherry and come and sit here with me."

"Merry Christmas," he toasted as he sat next to her with his own glass. "What have you been up to?"

"Thinking about us," she purred, "I was actually just having a sexy dream."

"Oh," he asked with a delightful smile, "about anybody I know?"

"Uh-huh, it was all about Santa Claus."

"So, you're into fat old men, are you? Want to share it?"

She took another sip of sherry, smiled directly at him, and said "Sure, but promise you won't get jealous."

He gave her his best boyish "Who me?" look, smiled warmly and put his hand in her lap.

"In the dream," she began, "I was sitting on the floor by the fireplace when Santa suddenly walked out of the ashes. I was surprised that his entrance made no noise and that he was much younger and thinner than I expected him to be. In fact, he sort of looked like your brother Richard. The hair on his head was white, but his beard was a dark, rich brown color with twinkling lights in it.

"He turned to me and said'Ho, Ho, Ho young lady, and what are your desires for Christmas?'Without hesitating I stood up and kissed him right on the mouth. He put his arms around me, pulled me close and slipped his tongue into my mouth."

She paused, checking out the reaction from Mike, who only smiled softly and waited. "Is that it?" he asked, "when do you get to the good part?"

"Oh, there's more," she said, "but I'm not sure you want to hear all of it."

"Try me," Mike said, softly pressing his fingers into her thigh.

"Santa then reached into his bag and said, 'I think I've got just the toy for you.' He pulled out the biggest vibrator I've ever seen and it was already turned on when he showed it to me.'Have you been a good girl?'he asked. When I told him I had been, he said, 'Why don't you stretch out on the couch there and we'll see if this is the present you wanted.'"

She could feel the warmth of Mike's hand in her lap while his fingers began a slow, barely touching, rhythmic massage on the inside of her thigh. She felt somewhat lightheaded and her breathing felt a little rushed. She could also tell from Mike's faster breathing that he liked the dream. She continued:

"I stretched out on the couch and put one leg up over the back. Santa stood over me with the buzzing vibrator in his hand. Then he slowly pushed my skirt up over my knees. When he had pushed it all the way up he discovered that I had on no panties. 'Ho, Ho, Ho,' he said, 'you really are a good girl.' Then he touched me on the knee with the vibrator and very slowly started to move it up my leg. I could feel the sensations all the way to my ears and I was warm all over, almost overheated."

Mike's fingers had now started to move upward on her thigh. He had slipped down on the couch and rested his head on her shoulder. She was having trouble telling where the dream ended and where feeling Mike next to her began. His breath was hot on her neck. The sexy sound of Nat King Cole's voice singing "Chestnuts roasting by an open fire . . ." came from the stereo.

"Enough?" she asked.

"Hell no," Mike said, "where does it go from there?"

Greatly encouraged by his response, she continued to tell him about the dream.

"When the vibrator was about to hit home, Santa stopped and just held it ever so gently against my thigh. The sound was magnetic and I could feel wave after wave of the warmest sensation flowing through my whole body. It felt like a liquid, not water, but more like a honey consistency splashing over me. 'Ho, Ho, Ho,' Santa said, 'I think this really is just the right present for you.' I wanted him to go on, to push the whole thing into me, to spread me open and ram it into my insides, but he just continued to hold it in the same spot on my thigh. I felt like I was about to explode.

"I remember being terrified by the size of the vibrator, yet I couldn't resist wanting it inside of me. I stretched my legs open as far as I could and pushed my hips toward it, but I could not quite reach it The sound of the vibrator grew louder and louder and I could simultaneously feel my nipples and my toes tingling in harmony with it. The taste of the splashing liquid was on my tongue, but it wasn't honey, it was something I had never tasted before - something sweet, something warm, something so good. I wanted more and more of that taste.

"Then, with no transition that I can remember, Santa was naked. His clothes had just disappeared and he was standing there with the biggest erection I had ever seen. In fact, the vibrator and his cock looked exactly alike, only now the vibrator in his hand had stopped moving and his big erection was vibrating. 'You've probably never seen one of these,' he said, 'I keep it for only for very good girls.'"

Mike had pushed her skirt up around her hips, had slipped both hands under her naked bottom, and had moved his head down from her shoulder. His face now lay between her thighs. She could feel his hot and wet tongue softly licking her skin, and his warm breath sent sensations up and down her legs. She spread her legs as wide as she could and a soft aroma of sex engulfed her while she continued to recall the dream.

"With one hand I grasped for Santa's vibrating erection but I couldn't quite reach it. It was so close. I could hear, almost feel, the buzzing sound, only now it seemed to be his voice. 'Perhaps we should wrap the present and tie it with a big bow,' Santa said. He reached into his bag again and pulled out a big roll of wide green ribbon. He tied one strip to one of my ankles, then tied my other ankle and attached both strips to his vibrating cock. Now I could feel the sensations running up my legs and then up my spine right into my head. It was as though there was an electrical current running through the ribbon.

"Then he kneeled between my legs and placed his vibrating thing between my breasts and held my breasts close around it. I thought I was going to go crazy as wave after wave of sensation coursed through my entire body. I tried to close my legs around his waist but I couldn't move them. It seemed as if my legs would only open wider but there was some barrier keeping me from closing them. When my legs were stretched so far that I thought I would split in two he slid his thing down my belly and held it right at the edge of the hottest, most intense, spot I've ever felt in my body. I wanted him to push it in; I wanted to feel my hips burst apart with joy; I wanted to feel the throbbing of his mighty thing inside me; I wanted to feel the buzzing I was hearing. But he just held it there, right at the edge, as though he was waiting for something else to happen before entering. I pushed my pelvis toward him, pushed and urged my hips to connect with his. I wanted his chest against my breasts; I wanted his belly soft against mine; I wanted to feel the broadness of his hips stretching me open even wider; I wanted to feel the weight of his enormous body crashing into mine.

"He waited. His eyes, soft and caring, looked deeply into mine. The twinkling lights in his beard flashed in perfect synch with the rhythmic pulses in my body. Strong currents from the green ribbons stroked my ankles and sent wave after wave of tingles all along my legs. I could feel the tip of his thing at the edge of me, and now I wanted to feel him inside me. Now!

Ellen felt her whole body spread, not just her legs, as Mike slid his tongue slowly up the inside of her thigh. She heard his breathing and felt her own breathing respond; she felt the heat from his body and pushed her pelvis toward his mouth; she felt his strong hands lift her bottom and pull her hips to him. She wanted him. She wanted his tongue to enter her body; she wanted to feel his breath on her belly; she wanted to feel his chest mashing her breasts flat; she wanted to feel the hot flow from him splashing inside of her, filling her up, overflowing, running out and down the insides of her legs; she wanted to feel his sweat dripping into her eyes; she wanted to feel his hands on her, everywhere; she wanted his mouth on hers, with his tongue slipping through her teeth touching the tip of hers. She was ready and she wanted to feel him inside. Now!

"Is that the whole dream?" Mike asked in a hoarse whisper from between her legs.

"Not quite," she said, slightly out of breath, "there was a just little more before you came home and woke me up."

"Well, get on with it then, and hurry. Christmas will be here before you know it."

"Just as I thought I was about to go out of my mind, Santa suddenly stopped, untied the ribbons from my ankles, put on his clothes, and stepped back into the fireplace. I lay there with my legs spread open and watched as he disappeared up the chimney with a grinding sound that I now realize must have been the garage door. 'Ho, Ho, Ho, good little lady,' he said, 'a Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.' And then as quickly as he came, he was gone."

"Damn!" Mike exclaimed, "now you'll never know what it's like to feel Santa inside of you."

"Oh yes I will," Ellen smiled alluringly and purred, "you don't even know how to disappear up a chimney. Let's go and get it on, Santa Claus. This is going to be a very Merry Christmas indeed."

# # #