A Visit from the Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to see what effects his oral ministrations and finger-fucking of her ass were having, Apollo raised his head to gaze upon Maria's face and figure and was elated to see her responses. Besides her pussy fucking up into his face, the sensuous young brunette's body was rocking back and forth and her head, eyes closed and mouth open in a grimace of joy, was tossing from side to side on the pillow. Her moans of bliss were almost constant and were starting to end in whimpers. Lowering his eyes, he noted her clit was so swollen with her lust, it had pushed its way completely out from behind its protective hood. Highly gratified, the visiting god returned his mouth to her pussy.

After feasting again on the juices that were running freely, Apollo continued licking upward on her crotch, stopping only when he reached the lovely place that was the source of the honey. His tongue was too soft and blunt to thrust into the adorable pink hole but he licked the edges, resulting in more erratic gyrations and louder moans of joy from the highly aroused Greek beauty.

"Make me come!" she begged him. "Suck my clit! Fuck my ass!"

That was Apollo's thought too, for he knew she was ready for her climax. After his tongue had probed into the top edge of her dripping hole, he moved his attentions upward between there and her engorged clit. Seconds later, the swollen morsel was in his mouth and Apollo's lips were pumping on it while his tongue stroked the top and sides and his fingers kept plunging in and out of her ass.

"Yes! Yes!" Maria squealed, "Suck me there! Suck my clit! Oh, my god!"

From the stimulation of the sweetest of her sweet spots and the fingers in her ass, the voluptuous young woman's movements grew even wilder. She kept ramming her pussy into the mouth that was providing her with such exquisite pleasure and her legs started thrusting out and back past the sides of his head. Maria's entire body thrashed about on top of the bed and she might have thrown herself and her partner onto the floor if he hadn't kept such a tight grip on her legs.

Waves of pleasure were sweeping through her whole form when a giant one, like a tsunami, inundated her with joy. "Yes! I'm coming," the happy brunette cried out ecstatically.

Her fingers clutched the long black hair of Apollo; her thighs clamped onto his head and her legs started swinging wildly from side to side. He pulled his fingers clear of her ass so he could hang onto her strong thighs with both arms and kept her clit nestled securely in his mouth while he enjoyed the wild ride. This was one of his favorite parts of eating a pussy, being tossed about on top of the bed. When Maria's orgasm overwhelmed her, she sang out the good news; all her muscles clamped and she rammed her pussy against the face of the being who had just brought about that joyful event.

After her momentous orgasm, Maria sprawled out on the bed and Apollo took advantage of her collapse to lick the honey from her pussy, including sucking it out of the lovely pink place that had been its origin. He already knew what she was going to want to do next, and it is one of his favorite sexual activities too. When he had lapped all the juices up, he arose and went to the dresser to put on one of the condoms there and pick up the small squeeze bottle of personal lubrication he had noticed when he entered the room. For sanitary reasons, he also went to the bathroom and brought back a wet wash cloth.

When he returned to the bed, Apollo saw that Maria had rolled over onto her belly and pulled a pillow under her waist. She felt him get back on behind her and looked over her shoulder, saw the lube and washcloth and his big, stiff cock encased in the condom and smiled lewdly at him. When he was kneeling between her thighs again, Maria reached down and spread her ass cheeks, exposing to Apollo's lustful gaze a beautiful tight brown hole, surrounded by soft olive skin.

"I see you already know what I want you to do next," she murmured.

Thor knew what Karen wanted too, and that was to keep getting her pussy crammed full of his big cock. He had taken his time making the penetration, thrusting forward numerous times to imbed the entire shaft in her and she had fucked back to speed up the process. Once his whole shaft had been enveloped, the eager couple lay in bed almost a minute, fully enjoying the intense pleasure they were giving each other.

Finally, he drew most of the way out, paused and plunged every inch of his cock back into her until his blonde pubic hair was mingling with hers. Karen moaned and rammed her pussy back to meet him until they came to together with a wet sound and her juices splattered over both of them. Once again, they lay like that for almost a minute, letting the joy of the moment ripple through their bodies, before Thor drew back for another stroke, almost identical with the first one.

Over and over, Karen felt her pussy being stuffed full and emptied again and her whole body was responding. Both hands were stroking the back and sides of the man who was fucking her and her pussy was thrusting back to meet him. The cock surging into her was one of the biggest she had ever felt and the entrance to her wet pink hole was stretched with every stroke, sending erotic delight rocketing through her body every time. Even before their coupling started, from sucking him off and fondling her clit, she had been at a high level of sexual excitement and Karen could feel her climax as it mounted inside her body, like a volcano preparing to erupt.

"Oh, my god, that feels great," she murmured. Keep fucking me like that; I'm gonna come like crazy."

Thor smiled at that, partly at being inadvertently being addressed by his title and mostly at the thought of the hot blonde who would soon be coming under him. Besides being able to delay his own climax almost indefinitely, the edge had been taken off his horniness by her blow job and he would be able to bring his sexy partner to two orgasms, which would give him even more fun than his coming quickly.

He continued driving his cock hard and deep into Karen and she responded the way he liked a woman to do. She rocked from side to side on her gorgeous ass, still stroking his back with her soft hands. The blonde hotty's hips swiveled under him, thrusting her legs out and back past his hips and her head tossed from side to side on her pillow. Her extreme arousal was a treat to his ears too, because she was sobbing and whimpering and begging him to keep fucking her harder and faster.

Abruptly, the volcano inside her body erupted and Karen started coming. She hugged him tightly around his neck, digging her fingernails into his shoulders and drawing blood. Her legs clamped onto him but her hips kept swiveling, almost throwing them both onto the floor, while she rammed her pussy back to meet his strokes. For almost a minute, she thrashed all over the bed until her powerful orgasm inundated her. All her muscles clamped; her back arched and she rammed her pussy back against the man who had been the cause of that fabulous event. After her orgasm, Karen lay quietly on the bed, but not so with Thor. He slowed his thrusts into her somewhat but didn't even come close to ceasing them.

It took a few seconds for Karen to catch her breath but, after she did, she was surprised and delighted that the big cock was still surging in and out of her pussy. She had heard of men who kept going even after bringing the woman to an orgasm but she had never experienced such a treat. With a happy smile on her face, her body relaxed completely and Karen started fucking back to meet the continuing strokes.

Apollo's cock was already giving Maria just as much fun, if not more. He had prepared her ass by kneeling between her thighs and reaching in with his left hand to pry open the tight place he was going to be fucking. Holding the bottle of lube in his right hand, he inserted the tip in the hole he and Maria were creating and squeezed in a big dollop of the contents. She shivered in delight at the cool liquid being squirted into her and enjoyed even more the long finger that was inserted to spread the lubrication.

Of course, she knew those were no more than preliminaries. After the finger was withdrawn, she felt it helping spread the edges of the tight place it had just finished oiling. Seconds later, there was a hard, blunt object at the entrance to that same hole. Maria knew what it was, wanted it deep inside her and wiggled her ass in an invitation. Just in case Apollo didn't know what to do next, she told him what she wanted.

"Stick that big cock in me. Right there."

He did as Maria wanted because he wanted the same thing, and thrust strongly forward, wedging the head of his cock into where it was wanted. At the initial penetration, a slight spasm of pain rippled through her body but it immediately evolved into pleasure, and she drew in her breath in joy. Seconds later, more of Apollo's hard cock plowed into her ass, evoking soft moans of delight.

"Yes," Maria begged of him. "All the way in. I love the big ones like yours."

Over and over, Apollo drove his cock forward until it was deeply enough inside her that he no longer needed to guide it. Using the wet cloth he had brought earlier from the bathroom, he carefully wiped off his hands, especially the fingers that had preceded his cock inside Maria's ass. Wanting to make full impalement, Apollo placed his hands on her succulent hips and pulled back on them while he thrust forward. She was still holding her cheeks spread and he could feel his pubic hair tickling the soft insides of the succulent hemispheres. For even better leverage, the horny god sprawled full length on top of her lush form and placed his hands on her shoulders. For over a minute, he stayed in that position, letting the intense pleasure throb through both their bodies.

When he did draw back, it was slowly, and until only the head of his cock was still inside Maria's ass. Apollo paused for a few seconds and started to drive his hard organ back into the brunette, who sobbed in joy at the incredible pleasure she had started getting. Once again, his shaft was imbedded so deeply he could feel his hair tickling the soft insides of her cheeks. He continued like that for a few more strokes until Maria, who was already ecstatic, told him how he could make it even better for both of them.

Apollo had no objections to what she wanted to do so he started by burying his cock as deeply as possible, held onto her hips and helped Maria get up onto her knees. When they finished getting into the new position, she was on her hands and knees and he was kneeling right behind her with both hands on her hips. This time she was the one who moved forward, drawing her away from around his cock, pausing and ramming her ass back to engulf his entire shaft. On the next stroke she did the same thing but, this time, Apollo plowed his cock forward to meet her and they ended up with the front parts of his thighs pressed against her luscious ass cheeks, his balls gently swinging against her pussy and his cock embedded where they both wanted it.

Once again, Apollo plunged his cock repeatedly into Maria's ass, feeling his climax mounting. However, that sensation was nothing compared to what she was feeling. This was the best cock she had ever had in her ass and she knew her orgasm would be a truly fabulous one. Her knees were driving into the bed, making her rear quarters swivel as her hips had before. She was moaning and whimpering and even sobbing from the excruciating pleasure that was swirling through her entire being and her upper body was rising and falling in the same tempo as the cock plowing into her.

The fucking was just as good to Apollo. Maria's ass may have been the best place his erection had ever been and that was over a period of thousands of years. The lubrication had completely turned to liquid and there was no friction at all, just the unbelievably tightness, the steady massaging of his cock by her well-trained internal muscles and the erotic thrashing of her body in front of him. His climax was mounting and he knew it. Although he wanted to delay it, he would be coming momentarily.

Maria would too, but there was something else she wanted. She looked back over her shoulder and told her partner what it was. "I'm ready to come. Play with my clit for me."

Apollo was more than happy to do that and he reached under her body and found her swollen clit with his fingers. Maria's whole pussy was dripping with the fresh juices that had been pleasing his nostrils so much for a long time so he scraped some of them off with his fingers, which he then licked clean. After snacking on most of the honey, he gently pinched her swollen clit between two folds of her inner lips and started stroking her there in the same tempo as his cock plowing in and out of her ass.

"Yes! Like that!" Maria gasped as she started moving her body back and forth in front of him.

She felt her climax gathering from every part of her body and, when it started to erupt, Maria howled joyously but incoherently. Her movements became even wilder and Apollo had to stop thrusting into her ass so he could concentrate on keeping her on her knees or she might have fallen off the bed. When her full orgasm struck, overwhelming her body, Maria's back bowed; she thrust back one final time and started to fall forward on the bed. Once she had landed face down, her partner resumed driving his cock into her ass until his climax also exploded and he blasted a big wad of cum into his condom. When they had finished coming, they remained in a tired and happy pile, but neither of them considered their sexual escapade to be through yet.

Karen and Thor weren't even close to being through for the day either. She had been overjoyed when he continued plowing into her pussy after her first orgasm and she could feel another building rapidly. As before, she was not simply lying on her back and letting his cock plunge in and out of her but was responding in every way she could. That included her pussy, which was fucking back to meet him, her hands, which were avidly stroking his back all the way to his ass, and her voice, which was pleading with Thor to keep fucking her.

"Oh, god; give it to me! Fuck me harder! Make me come!" she urged him.

She might very well have been the wildest woman Thor had ever met, even including the sirens he had met one day through Poseidon during a previous sexual adventure. Her movements were like those just before her first orgasm but more pronounced. The blonde's body was bouncing from side to side and seemed to be closer every minute to falling off the bed. Her legs were thrusting out past his hips and her feet were drumming against the backs of his legs. When he raised his head to look at her face, he saw her eyes were closed, her lips were parted in a grimace of ecstasy and her head was tossing back and forth on the pillow. She had not taken very long to come close to climaxing for the second time.

Karen felt the same kind of growing volcano sensation she had before but this one was like Vesuvius building up to destroy the city of Pompeii. It was the most fabulous sensation of her life and, when this one erupted and she started coming, it was like being inundated by an ocean of joy. She tightened her grip on the man who had brought her to such an incredible state and held on, while both of them jammed their bodies together. Her orgasm was the ultimate of all her movements and, after it had exploded for a final time, she totally relaxed under her partner.

Thor didn't stop, but kept driving his cock into her pussy until his own climax, which had also been mounting, erupted. He grunted and continued pounding his cock into her until he had ejaculated three times and filled his condom almost to the point of overflowing. He was done, at least for the next couple of minutes, and he sprawled on top of his voluptuous partner.

The two visiting gods were not the first males to frolic with them in the room they shared but the two women regarded their companions that day as the best ever. The usual thing would have been to change partners and they had never found men who were averse to that idea but, on that occasion, both Karen and Maria wanted to stay with the virile strangers who had brought either of them to a pair of fabulous orgasms. The hot Greek woman had never had such a great cock in her ass and she wanted to get it there again, preferably several times before they parted company with their visitors.

Karen felt much the same way about Thor. His cock had felt fantastic in her mouth and the cum he had fed her was the most delicious in her experience, which was quite lengthy. The fucking had been even more fabulous. She had come twice from that same cock plunging in and out of her pussy and there had been no need for any recovery time at all. The thoroughly-fucked blonde did need to rest for a few minutes and then, she hoped, her partner would eat her pussy to another orgasm and fuck her some more.

Thor and Apollo were equally happy with the women they had found. Their R & R visit to Earth was already all they could have asked for and it was obviously not over yet. Once the girls were ready, they would continue until everybody was sexually sated, even if it took them the rest of the day and all that night. As immortals from Asgard and Olympus respectively, there is no such thing as needing to recover; they were, literally, always ready but they had never before been as ready as they were that day.

12