A Visit from Vanessa Hudgens Ch. 03

Story Info
A trip to the beach turns into a lot more.
2.2k words
4.55
28k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrew, can we go to the beach?" Vanessa asked as I walked into the living room.

"You're kidding, right," I replied. "You're in London, not L.A."

"But I want to experience the English beaches," she almost whined at me.

"Fine, if you insist," I buckled and let her have her way. Truth be told, I could do with a day out myself. "But aren't you still afraid of being noticed?"

"What kind of crazy pap would be looking for me on a beach in England on a cold day?" she laughed.

"It's the middle of July, 'Nessa. It's one of the hottest days of the year and the beach will be full of people who'll recognise you,"

"To be honest, I'm kinda missing the attention, it could be fun," she smiled to herself. "I'll put on my bikini then."

Amazed that she'd even considered packing a bikini for this unannounced visit, I got myself dressed into shorts and a t shirt. Vanessa came back wearing a black top that hung off her shoulder and a pair of incredibly short denim shorts that offered an eyeful of her pert backside as I walked past her. She stood there for a few more moments, applying her deep red lipstick in a hand mirror before turning to me.

"I'm ready," she proclaimed, with a sort of child-like excitement.

"Jesus, 'Nessa, that was quick," I replied, surprised. "Although I suppose that's to be expected when you barely put any clothes on,"

"Shut up, Andrew, I'll be wearing even less at the beach," she smiled cheekily. "Although judging by the erection you had all night last night, I don't think you'll be complaining."

I turned away to finish my coffee, worried that I might show my embarrassment. I heard her laugh quietly to herself as I picked up the car keys and walked towards the door.

"Come on then," I turned to face her. "Let's go and build your sandcastles."

She gave me a gentle punch as she left the apartment, and we headed downstairs to my car.

**********

We reached the beach about an hour and a half later. It was nothing like the beaches in America, but it was one of the first places I'd visited when I moved to England so I was rather fond of it. It was 26*C, one of the hottest days of the year, and so people had flocked to the beach in troves. When I finally found somewhere to park the car, I helped my little sister out of the car and we walked towards the sea.

"Aw, this is nice," she smiled, looking around. "It's cosy."

I laughed to myself at her, acting like a tourist. Carried away with herself, she'd began walking faster and I ended up a few paces behind her. But instead of trying to catch up, I found myself staring at her ass. I guess she'd pulled her shorts up further since we left the house, because her small ass cheeks were now spilling out of them.

Before we even reached the beach, she took off her top to reveal a bright yellow bikini top that made her B-cup breasts look magnificent. I felt rather perverted for knowing the size of her breasts, but if she's going to leave her bras lying around my apartment she must expect me to be curious.

"Race you to the sea!" She pushed me to the ground when we finally reached the beach.

Shocked by her actions and unwilling to let her get away with it, I chased her, running as fast as I could to try and catch her. With her head start, I only caught up to her as she reached the sea. Desperate to get my revenge, I tackled her into the water, laughing as she came up with her mouth wide open, shocked.

"That's what you get, you little bitch," I joked, surprised at our childishness.

"I hate you," she smiled as she tried to push me under the water. I picked her up by the waist and dropped her back into the waist-deep water. It was only at this point that I realised we'd found a fairly secluded part of the beach; there were only a few people on the beach and nobody but us in the water.

"Come on," she grabbed me by the arm and began walking deeper into the water.

"I hate you, 'Nessa," I smiled. "I'm all wet now and my car keys probably won't work."

"Oh, grow up," she laughed. We stood in the sea, the water up to our chests as we looked back at the mostly-empty stretch of beach. I turned to face Vanessa as she reached under the water for a moment, before smiling cheekily at me and lifting up her shorts.

"They were weighing me down," she smiled as she threw them away from her. She took a step towards me and a moment later I felt a hand reach down to my groin.

"'Nessa!" I said, shocked that she'd do this in such a public place. She didn't reply, and instead took her hand and slid it inside my shorts to grab my penis. "You know you can't do this here,"

"What, don't you want your hot little sister playing with your cock in public?" She bit her lip and looked me in the eye. "Or am I not hot enough?" She reached behind herself with her spare hand and the next thing I knew, she was holding her bikini top up in front of me.

Dropping it into the sea, she reached down and took my hand, pressing it against her breast. As wrong as receiving a handjob from your sister in public was, there was something that felt incredibly hot about it, and so I took the opportunity to fondle her small, round breasts.

As she continued to stroke my cock in my shorts, I boldly reached down to run my fingers along the fabric covering her pussy. She cooed slightly and smiled at me.

"I guess getting my tits out helped then, eh?"

"You could say that."

She moved closer to me, still playing with my now fully-erect rod and kissed me, her tongue dancing around inside my mouth as I reciprocated the action. I couldn't believe I was doing this, least of all in public, but my urges overcame me and I slipped my hand inside of her bikini, feeling her completely bare pussy lips. I stroked my fingers along her pussy before finally sliding a finger inside of her, as she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer. Spurred on by her reaction, I slid another finger inside of her incredibly tight hole and began to stroke the inside of her twat, causing her to moan into my ear and stroke my cock faster.

Unable to control myself, I removed my hand from her bikini and stepped away from her.

"Come on, we're going home," I said a bit more sternly than I'd intended.

"Wha- why?" she replied, shocked.

"Because I want to fuck you," I turned to her and watched her confused frown become a surprised smile.

"Well it's about fucking time," she smiled as we began walking back to the beach.

"You might want to wear this," I said, taking my t shirt off and handing her it when her breasts were visible out of the water. My shirt was white and soaked, so it did very little to protect her dignity, but neither of us were particularly bothered about that.

As I got out of the water, I turned to look at my little sister – the sister who, in just a few days, I'd gone from hating with a passion to desperately wanting to fuck. My wet t shirt clung to her body, outlining her breasts and making her nipples incredibly prominent.

We finally reached the car, and I couldn't drive home fast enough.

We stopped at some traffic lights and I turned to see Vanessa taking off the t shirt. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"It's wet," she replied, throwing it into the back seat. "And now you've made me horny,"

I almost stalled the car in shock as I watched her slip her hand inside of her bikini and touch herself, her other hand caressing one of her breasts.

"Thank God I got the model with tinted windows," I joked.

"How about you concentrate on getting us home quickly, and I'll concentrate on fucking myself," she winked at me. I found it hard to believe that the girl touching herself and talking filthy beside me was the same girl who I remember as a teenager.

**********

As soon as we got home and I shut the door behind us, Vanessa pushed me against it, her hand once again groping at my crotch. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her towards me, pressing my lips against hers and sliding my tongue inside her mouth. She pulled my semi-hard cock out of my shorts and dropped to her knees, looking up at me with her big brown eyes before wrapping her lips around the head. I moaned involuntarily as her bright red lips worked on my throbbing member, and I resisted the urge to thrust deep inside of her mouth. She gradually worked her way up the shaft, and I couldn't help thinking how impressive it was to watch my little sister give head so well. She took my dick as far into her mouth as it could go, and I felt it enter her throat. She looked me in the eyes as she gagged, now deepthroating me, but stubbornly refused to give up.

After what felt like a lifetime of pleasure for me, she freed my dick from her mouth, gasping for air but not missing a beat in proceeding to stroke my shaft. Becoming increasingly frustrated, I pulled her up by her hair.

"Come on," I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I pushed her down onto the bed. All that was covering her pussy was a wet bikini, which I promptly moved to the side once I'd spread her legs. Unable to resist any longer, I pressed my mouth into her crotch, tasting my little sister's beautiful cunt for the first time. I couldn't help myself, and before long I was tonguing her tight hole whilst I rubbed her clit, eliciting incredibly arousing moans as she squirmed on the bed.

"Andrew," she moaned. "Just fuck me, please."

More than happy to oblige, I pulled off her bikini, turned her over onto her chest and lifted her ass in the air. If I had to guess, I'd say Vanessa was a doggy style kind of girl, and even if she wasn't I was happy to have such a good view of her bare ass. Her pussy was already soaked – a combination of my spit and her own wetness – and my cock slid straight inside her tight hole, causing us to moan in unison.

I started off slowly, overwhelmed by how good my sister's cunt felt wrapped around my cock, but as she begged me to fuck her harder I was more than happy to do so. I would never have expected Nessa to be a screamer, but she was, and every time I thrusted balls-deep inside of her, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned in between screams. "Make me cum!"

I carried on pounding her from behind until finally she came, collapsing on the bed in front of me and, to my surprise, squirting. I playfully spanked her ass, hard enough to make her moan as she recomposed herself and got to her knees. She wasn't finished, and gave my cock a few quick sucks before pushing me down onto the bed and straddling me. Taking control of my cock, she pressed it against her pussy and quickly lowered herself down, making me gasp in both surprise and pleasure.

She rode my cock like a porn star, and I watched as she moaned and bit her lip. To my surprise, she took my hand and placed two fingers in her mouth, sucking them until they were wet. Then she pulled my hand behind her and pressed it against her asshole.

"Please," she moaned.

Happily, I slipped two fingers inside of her tight ass, and she both began to scream louder and rode my dick more furiously. I was learning new things about my sister – I hadn't expected anal play to be in her list of interests.

"Fuck, Nessa, I'm gonna cum!" I said as I moved closer to my climax.

She climbed off me and proceeded to suck my cock again, sliding her lips from the tip to the base of my cock, making me moan every time the head of my penis slid inside her throat.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned as I began to cum, Nessa still playing with my balls and deepthroating my cock. She looked up at me as I blew spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth, until finally she swallowed it all. She licked my tender dick clean before looking up at me with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Fuck, Andrew, you're good."

"You too, sis," I said, exhausted.