A Visit Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ray, are you gonna do it, or just look at it?" Allie expressed a tone that hinted at how much she needed him. And he was all too happy to oblige.

Raymond began at the bottom point, the tip of his tongue leaving a trail as he licked up the dripping fluids that she secreted, going from the meeting point of her folds to the opening that he had been the first to ever visit. As he dipped his tongue inside, he felt Allie's body tighten up as she sharply inhaled. He pulled out with a kiss to her lips, and continued upwards, enveloping her hood with the entirety of his tongue before rubbing its flat surface sideways against her round tip. Allie squealed again, grabbing his thick black hair with both hands and giving a strong tug as he drew the tip of his tongue around her clit, diving his entire mouth around it before sliding two fingers into her steaming opening.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, tightening her thighs around Raymond's head. Allie groaned as he began to increase the speed at which his fingers entered her body. Within time, the long strokes had turned into short upwards strokes as he touched her spot over and over, simultaneously assaulting her hood with his tongue, matching the speed of both to her ever-quickening heartbeat.

"Ohhhh god," she cried out. "Oh shit... Ray, I'm gonna... I..." Raymond began to feel her muscles tighten around his fingers, and sped up, sucking on her entire hood and rapidly flicking the tip of his tongue over her clit until finally a high scream came out of her mouth and she pulled his face against her sex, squeezing her thighs around his head like a vise. The tiniest amount of fluid spurted out of her, splashing against his chin and dripping onto the floor beneath them.

Allie's body shuddered, tiny squeals coming every few seconds as his mouth brushed against her lips. "Stop..." she breathed out. "Oh god..."

"So you still get sensitive after an orgasm?" Raymond asked with a chuckle, teasing her with light kisses against the soaked flesh between her thighs.

"Yes," she laughed, stroking his hair as she loosened the grip of her thighs around his head. "Oh, god, I haven't had oral that good since... since ever. You learned some new things since last time." She said in a curious tone.

Ray got up from his knees, kissing his way up her body, stopping just short of her lips. "Well I've had a bit of practice." He smiled at her before kissing her.

Allie wrapped her arms under his and around his back, licking at his lips. "Mmmm, I always loved how I tasted on you."

Raymond pushed her further back on the bed, climbing up onto his knees and lowering himself so he was almost level with her as she raised her pelvis into the air. Allie reached down and gripped his manhood, gently stroking it before lowering it to align with her opening, grinding her drenched lips against his head. When he slid inside, she gasped, squealing as he gently allowed all seven inches to enter her. Raymond ground his hips in a circle before drawing back, delicately stroking in and out as Allie put one hand on his hip and the other on his chest, digging in and drawing her nails downwards, leaving red lines down his body. He smiled and kissed her, increasing the speed of his advance and thrusting upwards before pulling back, repeating the motion as his kisses stifled her moans.

Allie returned the favor, grinding her hips as he spread her open. She moved her hands to his back, scratching his back as he pulled his face away from hers. When Raymond pulled his face back from hers, her eyes were closed, and her mouth pulled into a tight grin as she bit her bottom lip in an effort to stifle her moans. A futile effort, as within seconds her lips spread open and she resumed the sounds that brought Raymond to the brink of orgasm.

Raymond pulled his body up off of hers, positioning himself upright and sliding his knees forward. He grabbed her hands in the air, pushing forwards as she pushed against him, using the leverage to slam his erection into her, the sound of his ball slapping underneath drowned out by the lusty groans forcing themselves out from Allie's throat.

Finally, between the warmth and moistness of her passage, the squeals, groans, and moans working their way through her mouth, and the pain from her nails on his back, Raymond couldn't take anymore. He withdrew from her opening, laying the weight of his member against the roughness of the fur around her dripping pink flower. Allie immediately gripped his penis with both hands, stroking almost as fast as he had been thrusting. It wasn't long before the orgasm ripped through his body, his sticky liquid spurting out in a strong burst across her stomach, up to just below her breasts. He leaned down, kissing her as her body heaved in an effort to catch her breath. He remained stiff, however, and she slid him back inside of her, kissing him as he gently thrust until finally he was too flaccid to continue.

Raymond fell onto the side of the bed as Allie got up, straddling his nude body as the semen that coated her stomach glistened in the light. She placed a finger just above the tangle of hairs between her legs, slowly drawing upwards, catching the fluids that began to slowly slide down her body. When she got the last of it, she placed her finger into her mouth, slowly drawing it out, sucking every drop of it before swallowing it.

"You should have came inside me," she whispered seductively, almost in a whimper, leaning down to kiss his neck. "You know I like to taste it from inside of me."

"But then I wouldn't have gotten to see how sexy you look with cum splattered on you," Raymond replied, smiling. "*You* know how much I love seeing you like that."

Allie pulled up and met his gaze. "We should get cleaned up. I remember how your mom reacted the last time she caught us like this, and it wasn't fun."

Raymond sat up, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing her. "We have plenty of time, and it's been so long since I've seen you naked, do we have to do it right now?"

She smiled, and bit his lip, pulling away slowly. "Yes, we do."

"Fiiiiiiine," he groaned, standing up so she could get upright onto her feet. "You remember where the bathroom is, right?"

Allie nodded. "Mmhmm. But I'm gonna keep it on me. Its kinda sexy."

Raymond's face twisted up. "Oh god, that's gross. Hot as fuck, but gross. That stuff was inside of me!"

"And now some of it is inside me," she grinned, scooping up what remained on her stomach and licking it off. "Come on, the game's probably almost over."

By the time they got their clothes back on and back to the living room, the game was already over, and the next had started. "Goddamn it," Raymond exclaimed. "I really wanted to watch that game."

"So was I not worth it?" Allie asked, a coy smile on her face.

Raymond laughed, and pulled her in for a kiss. "You, my dear, are worth missing every game to come".

12