A Visit to My Sister's Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.K., Mr. Photographer," Nancy said, looking up at Derek, "You're the boss. What do you want me to do?"

Derek thought for a moment. "How about some over by the curtains," he said.

They were standing behind Randi, so she got up and slid beside me on the couch to get a better view of what was happening. She cupped her mouth to my ear, "Derek must have a thousand nudie pictures of me," she whispered, "He really gets his rocks off taking them, and he just couldn't resist Nancy's...equipment. I told you he has this thing for big ones."

I don't know whether Derek was a better photographer than me, but he was certainly more vocal. It was a constant stream of 'Good one!' and 'Nice pose!', and 'Head a little higher, please.' Occasionally, he'd reach out and adjust Nancy's collar or tug at her sleeve to pull out a wrinkle.

"Watch," Randi whispered again, "he'll use every opportunity he can to touch her." Her tone of voice was matter of fact, like she was talking about a stranger and not her husband.

Derek took probably twenty pictures before he led Nancy back to the chair across from Randi and I.

"Now, let's try some sitting down," he told her.

Nancy sat and took a long sip of her wine.

"Good, now look right into the camera, he said, standing over her. He took a picture. "Now, undo the top two buttons of your blouse and lean slightly toward me," he said, as if the request were no different than asking her to raise her head or face the camera.

Nancy glanced at Randi, as if seeking her approval, or at least to make sure that Randi didn't disapprove, but Randi's face was expressionless. Nancy slowly reached up and undid the two buttons allowing the blouse to fall open slightly at the top. From where we were sitting, I could see just the slightest hint of cleavage. Derek, standing over her, would see much more.

"Great, great pose!" Derek continued, "Now lean forward a bit more."

Nancy complied, and her breasts hung lower, allowing us a view of the deep valley between them. Derek took three or four more.

"Wonderful, now sit back in the chair." He knelt down in front of her and took a few more pictures. "Great, Nancy! Cross your legs for me. Yes, good! Now a little bit more leg." Derek reached forward and slid her skirt up and inch or two. As he did, I noticed his hand made full contact with Nancy's thigh and lingered there for a moment longer than necessary. Three or four more pictures.

"Excellent!" Derek exclaimed as he stood up, "Tom, could we download these onto the laptop while Nancy puts on another outfit?"

"Another outfit?" she asked.

"Yes, those were just warm-up shots," he answered.

Nancy sighed. "Boy, being a model is rough. Let me take a break while I think about it," she said.

Nancy looked at me. "After you chastised me the other day for always wearing sweats, I finally broke down and bought some other stuff. When I was in Denver I found this store, and I just couldn't resist."

"What did you buy?" I asked.

"Come on, I'll show you." She tugged at my arm and led me to her bedroom. She opened the closet door and I couldn't believe my eyes. There on the shelf where only the red teddy had been before was an assortment of clothes that every man dreamed about. There were two or three more teddy's, four or five silky looking bras in different colors, a couple of pairs of thongs, some thigh-high stockings not even out of the package yet, a couple of garter belts, and what looked to be like a corset/bustier type of outfit. I was amazed and a little shocked.

Nancy looked at me and giggled, "I bet I spent a week's pay on all this stuff." Then her face took on a more serious look. "Tom, now that we're alone, can I tell you some things?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"I've had a couple of wines, and you know what happens to me when I drink, so maybe now isn't the best time."

"No, tell me," I said as I sat down on her bed.

And she started talking. Standing there in front of me, she opened her soul and laid it bare before me.

"Tom," she began, "We haven't really talked since we were, you know, ...together last. I don't know how to say this, but when you took the pictures of me, and afterward, when we...did the things we did, I was never so excited in my life.

I made no response and she continued, "Christ, Tom, I'm thirty-five years old and I've only had three or four boyfriends in my entire life. I've tried to be good. Years ago, when I first...had sex, I saw what it did to me. I realized how much I loved it, how I loved it more than anything else. But I saw how it made me into a different person and how it made me go wild. And that frightened me. It frightened me so much I avoided relationships. I avoided anything that would eventually lead to sex. I've tried so hard to be good and what has it got me? Nothing.

"And for years, I've worn those terrible baggy clothes because I didn't want to draw attention to myself, I wanted people to know me as something different than 'the screamer with the big tits'. But I don't care. I don't care anymore. If being the screamer with the big tits gets me some little bit of happiness, some little pleasure, then I'll scream when I want and show my tits to anyone who asks to see them."

She paused. Her breasts were heaving slightly, her breath heavy. She looked down at the floor, then up at me.

"And Tom...that morning, when I was lying on the floor, naked and dirty, covered with the dried filth from the night before...and you took me...you took me the way you did. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I don't know how to explain it, but I...needed it. And Tom," Nancy blushed, "Tom, I need it again like that. And I can't tell you when, or where, because then it wouldn't be the same. But I want you to do it to me... like that, or worse. You could make it worse if you wanted to." She paused. "Will you, Tom?"

I nodded.

"Am I bad, Tom? Am I sick?"

"No, Nancy, you're not," I answered softly.

Neither of said anything for a moment. Then Nancy smiled.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I apologize for dumping all that on you."

I stood, and putting my arms around her, hugged her tight against me. We stood like that, wordlessly, for a long time.

Nancy finally broke the silence. "Hey, I think there's a horny guy out there waiting to take my picture," she said with a laugh.

*****

Randi and Derek didn't notice us as we stepped out of the bedroom. They were standing beside the couch. Randi's sweater was bunched up around her neck, her bra lay on the floor at her feet and Derek was bent over, his mouth wide open, devouring Randi's left breast.

Randi, meanwhile, had her arm outstretched, her hand grasping firmly around Derek's cock, hard and erect, which poked obscenely out the front of his pants.

Nancy and I were only a couple of feet from them when they finally noticed us. Surprised, Derek abruptly stepped back from Randi, allowing us an unobstructed view of her naked breasts. They were small, but looked firm and stood erect on her chest. Her little aureoles, probably one third the diameter of Nancy's, were puckered and red, no doubt more so than usual as a result of Derek's attention to them with his mouth. Her nipples were disproportionately large, poking out from the tip of her breasts like pencil erasers.

Derek's cock, protruding from his open zipper, was big, as Randi had said, but looking at it, I realized it was probably not as long as mine, and certainly not as thick.

Randi immediately began tugging at her sweater, trying to cover herself. Derek frantically pushed and shoved his cock back into his pants and pulled up the zipper.

"We thought maybe you weren't coming back," he mumbled.

After managing to get her sweater back in place, Randi glanced down at the floor, and with a sheepish grin on her face, picked up her bra and stuffed it into her purse sitting on the floor beside the chair.

There was a momentary, awkward silence until Derek picked the camera up from the coffee table and faced Nancy. The bulge in his pants made his hard-on quite obvious.

"So are we ready to go again?" he asked with a smile, seemingly oblivious to the embarrassing scene that had just taken place.

"You'll have to pick out what you want me to wear," Nancy told him, "In the closet to the right." Derek turned toward her bedroom and Nancy sat down on the chair and took a sip of wine. I sat down on the couch beside Randi. I wouldn't have even noticed she was braless now, except for the pronounced protrusions her long nipples made under her sweater. The sweater was made of a loosely woven fabric, and it appeared as if her nipples were about ready to push their way through the material.

"He's really alright," Randi said, as she watched her husband disappear into Nancy's bedroom. "He just gets a little carried away sometimes." She pulled her legs up underneath her and reached for her wine. Holding her glass up, she looked at us and said, "A toast to horny husbands who don't give a shit about their wives." I think maybe Randi, too, was beginning to feel the effects of the wine we'd been drinking all evening. The bottle on the table was nearly empty. I went to the kitchen counter and opened another one.

By this time, Derek had made his selections. He stood at the bedroom door. Dangling from his hand was a little, pink, silky nightie type of outfit. Draped over his arm were two thigh-high stockings, a little red pair of panties, and a tiny red bra that appeared from where I was to be too small to cover a tennis ball.

Nancy got up from her chair. "This is a tough job," she said with a smile, "the life of a model isn't all it's cracked up to be. Bye all, I'm off to another photo shoot." She slid the clothes off Derek's arm, and disappeared into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

Meanwhile, Derek, camera in hand, began pacing back and forth in front of the closed door.

I looked at Randi. "You're not jealous?"

"I was when I first met him," she answered, "I was jealous of the way he'd try to come on to every girl he met, never even trying to hide it from me. It was like he was horny twenty-four hours a day. But I eventually got used to it. And besides, I have my own ways of evening the score."

"Like what?"

Looking me straight in the eyes, she took my left hand into both of her hands. Without as much as a glance toward her husband, she guided my hand up and under her sweater until it was cupped over her breast. I could feel her nipple pushing against my palm.

"Like maybe you'll find out later," she said, in answer to my question. She continued to hold my hand tightly against her breast. "They may not be as big as hers, so to make up for it, I have to be a bit more creative when I make love."

There was a pause. I gently rubbed my open hand against her breast, feeling her nipple bend back and forth against my palm. Randi let out a little sigh of pleasure.

"You've fucked her, haven't you?" Randi asked matter of factly.

"Who?"

"Who do you think I mean, silly? Your sister, of course."

I could feel myself blushing. Ten different lies came to mind, but instead, I simply looked at Randi and shook my head yes.

Behind us, Derek let out a loud gasp and I knew Nancy must have made her entrance. Randi released my hand from her breast, and we both turned to look.

Nancy looked stunning, standing there in the doorway. She had put on makeup; bright red lipstick, eye shadow and rouge - a little too much rouge, which gave her face a sexy, naughty appearance. The pink nightie she wore didn't leave much to the imagination. Like the teddy she'd worn in the pictures, its fabric was almost transparent.

Underneath, I could make out a bra that didn't even make it to her aureoles, its only purpose apparently was to lift her breasts. And lift them it did - her huge breasts pushed out like mountains from underneath the nightie. I could make out a pair of sheer panties underneath, they seemed to be only an inch or two wide in the front, barely covering her pussy. The nightie reached only to the top of her thighs, leaving two or three inches of her thighs exposed between the top of her stockings and the hem of the nightie.

Derek began taking pictures immediately, directing Nancy into various poses in different parts of the living room. They both seemed oblivious to Randi and I, watching from the couch.

"I'll bet she really likes to fuck, doesn't she?" Randi whispered in my ear. Not sure how to respond, I could only nod.

"And is she good?" Randi continued, "Is she a good fuck?"

"Yeah," I answered, "but she goes a little crazy."

"What do you mean?"

"When she's drunk and aroused, she sort of loses her self-control. It's a little disconcerting at first. Maybe I should warn Derek."

"I wouldn't warn that dumb fuck about anything," Randi said, "I wouldn't warn him if a train was about to hit him. I think he can handle your sister."

Derek and Nancy had moved in front of us.

"Yes, baby! That's so good, baby!" Derek said as he took another picture. "Now, baby," he continued, "I want you to slip your nightie off."

Nancy hesitated for a moment, then slowly reached down and grabbed the hem of her nightie. With a little swivel of her hips, she slowly began to pull it up and over her head I was sure Derek was going to drop to the floor from a heart attack. He'd stopped breathing completely as he stared at Nancy.

The nightie on the floor, Nancy stood and faced him, her legs slightly parted. The bra she wore cupped the lower half of her huge breasts, leaving fully exposed her areoles and nipples. Her panties, as transparent as the nightie, allowed a clear view of the brown bush of pussy hair underneath. The panties hugged her tightly at the crotch, and the contours of her cunt were clearly visible.

Derek continued to take pictures like a madman. I had shown him how to download the pictures to the laptop, and where the extra memory cards and batteries were, so we'd watch as he'd occasionally run to replace a low battery or grab another memory card.

Now, he had Nancy leaning down against a chair, supporting herself with her arms as he took pictures from behind her. "Great! Great pose! Now spread your legs a little more."

Randi and I continued to watch, entertained as much by Derek's agitated excitement as by Nancy's near nakedness. I could feel my cock slowly beginning to rise. I wasn't sure if it was a result of Nancy's show, or the woman beside me. I guess I realized I didn't really care.

"Do you like to kiss?" Randi asked. She took another sip of wine and looked into my eyes.

I nodded.

"I like to be kissed. I like it a lot. Tom, if you'll kiss me now, I'll play with your cock. Is that a fair deal?" She said the words matter of factly, without any emotion in her voice. She moved closer to me, until our shoulders and hips touched, then turned and put her lips against mine.

"Open your mouth, Tom. I want to feel your tongue against mine."

I pushed my mouth against hers and we kissed. As her warm tongue entered my mouth, I felt her hands reach down and undo my belt. She pulled my zipper down and thrust her hand underneath my shorts.

"Hmm," she let out a little moan and drew her lips slightly away from mine, "I thought hubby was big. But you...How big? Tell me."

"I don't know," I whispered, "Maybe nine inches."

"And yours is thicker than hubbies. I can tell, even though you're not completely hard. Will you make it hard for me, Tom?"

She didn't have to ask. Her hand did the trick. She put her mouth back against mine. Her tongue was active and aggressive, probing deep into my mouth. As we kissed, her hand slowly stroked my cock. Occasionally, a light whimper would come from the back of her throat.

We heard Derek let out another loud moan. We interrupted our kiss and turned our heads to watch. Nancy was reaching behind her back, unfastening her bra. With a shrug of her shoulders, the bra fell to the floor, releasing her huge tits. Derek groaned again. The camera was sitting, forgotten, on the coffee table. Randi and I watched as her husband took Nancy's breasts in his hands, holding each one up, feeling their weight. Then, he leaned down and put his open mouth against one of her breasts. We could hear the wet slurping sounds as he moved his mouth from breast to breast. Nancy's head fell back, and her mouth opened slightly. She moaned quietly.

"Do you like cum?" Randi's question interrupted my thoughts. She continued to stroke my cock.

"What?" I wasn't sure I'd heard her right.

"I asked, do you like cum? Have you ever cum in a woman's mouth then kissed her afterward?"

"Uh, I guess I have," I answered. I could vaguely remember a couple of times it must have happened.

"Take your shirt off," she commanded. I unbuttoned it and slid it off my shoulders.

She quickly moved her head down to one of my nipples. She sucked it into her mouth and pulled hard. I could feel her teeth biting against it. It hurt and I groaned, which only made her suck harder.

Then she abruptly released my nipple and moved her mouth against mine. Now, her mouth was open wide, her tongue thrusting in and out of my mouth, like she was trying to fuck my mouth with her tongue. Her breathing came in short, deep pants, wet and hot against my open mouth.

"Take off your pants," Randi demanded. She looked into my eyes. "Take your pants off now. I want to see your cock."

I lifted my hips off the couch and slid my pants and underwear down to my knees, then kicked them off. With her hand still wrapped around my cock, Randi slowly lowered her head down until I could feel her warm breath against it, then a hot wetness as she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

The tip of her tongue pushed against the tiny opening at the end of my cock, trying to enlarge it, trying to force its way in. Her lips were clamped tight around the head of my cock, and then I could feel her teeth gently scratching against the surface of my skin, then harder, until it my cock was held firmly between her teeth. Her head moved slowly up and down, her teeth scraping against my cock. At the top of each stoke, she took the head of my cock between her teeth and bit softly into it.

Randi's right hand moved down until it reached my balls. She held my balls in her hand, caressing each ball one at a time, then her caresses became firmer and firmer until she was squeezing hard. She tugged at my ball sack, pulling it away from my body and twisting it in her hand. The combination of her teeth roughly scraping against my cock and her hand tugging and squeezing my balls caused short spasms of pain, pain that seemed to shoot from my cock to my balls. But she knew just how much to give, how hard to bite, how hard to pull.

I let out an uncontrollable moan - partly from pleasure, partly from pain. I knew, though, I didn't want her to stop. But she did. She abruptly pulled away, sat straight up and put her lips against mine, kissing me hard.

"Did you like that, Tom," she whispered, "Did you like having your cock chewed on like a piece of raw meat? Did you like the way I treated you balls? Tell me."

I could only nod yes. She kissed me again.

"My mouth was on your cock," she continued, "then we kissed. Can you taste your own cock when I kiss you? Do you like that?"

Again, all I could do was nod.

Our whispers were interrupted by another load moan from Derek. Nancy had removed her panties, and now stood in front of him, totally naked except for her stockings. We watched as Derek knelt down on his knees in front of her. He put his arms around her ass, and pulling her toward him, rubbed his face from side to side against the trim hair around her pussy.

As I watched my sister and Derek, Randi put her mouth so close to me I could feel her breath against my ear.