A Visit to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean had held out long enough, and the combination of his wife’s screaming and shaking and her tight cunt convulsing around his cock pushed him past the point of no return.

“Rebecca, oh Rebecca,” he cried as he pressed himself as far into her as he could. After he shot his load, he continued fucking in and out of her slowly. Though his orgasm had been violent, he was still horny as hell and still hard. Once he was sure he wasn’t going to lose his erection, he pulled out, quickly flipped Rebecca onto her knees, and entered her again from behind.

Rebecca looked up from her new position and grinned at Mark. He had moved away when Sean’s orgasm had hit, but now he got on his knees on front of Rebecca’s face. He had seen the way she had sucked Sean’s dick, and he wanted some for himself. Rebecca obviously wanted the same thing. As soon as he was close she leaned in and licked his shaft. Watching Sean and Rebecca fuck had mostly brought him back to life, but her touch was all that it took for him to be ready again. Because of Sean constantly pushing her back and forth, she found it difficult to lick Mark with any finesse, so she simply caught the head of his dick in her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. Rebecca knew that Sean would probably last longer the second time around, and she wanted to make Mark’s pleasure last too. So, she continued to tease the head of his dick this way for several minutes. Several times he tried to force her down farther on his dick, but she wouldn’t let him.

Sean had been fucking her from behind very slowly and very deeply, and both of them were beginning to be affected. Sean grabbed Rebecca’s ass cheeks in his hands and began to slowly but firmly squeeze and massage them as he plunged in and out of her, something he knew she loved. Rebecca sensed the time was right and allowed Mark to pull her down farther on his cock. He groaned loudly when she engulfed his entire length in one slow but smooth motion. He’d seen blowjobs like this in pornos, but he’d never believed he’d be the recipient of one, especially not from Rebecca. He wrapped his fingers through her hair and guided her head up and down over his shaft.

Rebecca was now at the mercy of the two men. She couldn’t really move on her own, and each one had a firm grip on his end of her. They had found a rhythm that was beginning to pick up pace, and she loved the feeling of helplessness it gave her. She had two strong, attractive guys, each with a hard cock buried in her body, and she didn’t want it to end.

The pace had changed as both guys were getting close. Sean was thrusting in and out of her at lightning speed so that she could barely support herself on her hands and knees. Luckily he still had a firm grip on her ass, which helped her stay in position. Mark, on the other hand was practically motionless; there wasn’t really any way for him to keep up with Sean’s rhythm. Rebecca began moaning loudly around Mark’s cock, trying to suck it deeper into her throat. Mark felt her body shaking and her throat vibrating with her moans, and he knew he was close. He adjusted his fingers in her hair and held her head still while he fucked her face as fast as he could. He felt Rebecca slam into him hard and realized that Sean must be cumming in her pussy. Mark gave one last thrust and shot load after load of cum straight down her throat. Only for the last shot did she pull back, catching his cum on her lips.

Rebecca collapsed where she was on her stomach, her head turned and her eyes closed. After a moment Sean and Mark looked at each other. For a brief instant they were a little uncomfortable with the reality of what had just happened. Mark began to worry that this would ruin their friendship. Then, Sean smiled an exhausted but thoroughly happy smile and collapsed next to his wife.

Mark heaved a sigh of relief. “Damn, I think we killed her.”

“Mmmppff,” was the muffled response from Rebecca. She slowly rolled over and looked back and forth between the two men. Mark laid down next to them so that they were all lying on the bed with Rebecca in the middle. The two guys turned on their sides to face her, and they all snuggled in comfortably, fingers wandering lazily. Mark still couldn’t believe that he had just fucked this beautiful woman, or that the cum glistening on her lips was his own.

“Sorry guys, you can’t go to sleep yet,” she said as eyelids began getting heavy. “I never got off that last time.”

“How can you have any energy left?” Sean asked.

“Well, I did have a nap. And besides, I have a cock for each hand.” At that, Rebecca wrapped her fingers around each man’s shaft.

“I think she has a point, Sean,” Mark grinned. He lowered his lips to her still erect nipple and teased it gently.

“Yeah, I see what you mean.” Sean followed his lead and was quickly attending to her other nipple.

“Mmmm, you two are fabulous. Guess my next nap will just have to wait.”

12