A Visit to the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo," she whispered breathlessly. "No marks..."

Her voice trailed off as I moved on, now sucking on her earlobe and breathing hot breath into her ear. I pawed at her blouse and pulled it down hastily, revealing a lacy bra that barely covered her large breasts. Her nipples were poking at the lace, begging for my attention.

As I slipped down her neck and shoulder to her chest, I gave them my fullest attention, first pulling her breasts free of the white cups and then grasping them roughly, dragging her to me, and latching my mouth over her left nipple. As I sucked on it with vigor, my tongue lashing against it, I took her right breast in my hand and toyed with that nipple too, pinching it so lightly and rolling it softly between thumb and forefinger.

I paused for a second to wet my fingers and then returned them to the puffy nipple, slipping them on and then back off of it, pulling wetly at it, loving how it felt against my skin!! I switched breasts for a moment, taking her right into my mouth while my hands slipped down to work on her skirt. After some degree of fumbling blindly around, I located the zipper and lowered it, allowing the fabric to slid free of her hips and slip to the floor.

When she had stepped free of the material, I lowered my face, kissing my way into a kneeling position before her, tugging at her panties as my tongue traced a path downwards. I was frustrated to find that I couldn't gain the access that I craved from this position and grabbed her hips, guiding her around and over to the exam table. She climbed up as we reluctantly parted long enough to accomplish this, and then I eagerly slid between her legs as she had done for me.

I resumed my oral assault with gusto, first taking her clit into my mouth and sucking on it. I took a moment to explore her now, too, slipping my tongue inside the delicate folds of her labia, tasting her and feeling along the slit between clitoris and her vaginal opening. I moaned softly with the intense sexuality of the situation, and my delight in having my mouth against her like this.

My cock was already hard again and as my tongue slipped inside her, I could no longer resist her. Abruptly I broke free of her and replaced my tongue with my cock. I grasped the hard shaft in my hand and slid the tip wetly up and down against her soaked pussy. I slapped it playfully against the swollen hood covering her erect clit and then slipped inside her, my dick held tightly inside her. She gasped as I penetrated her. I paused, relishing in the intense feeling of her hot pussy wrapped so wetly around my cock and then thrust into her a few times, almost convinced that I would pass out from the pleasure and eroticism.

I pressed my hips against hers, buried completely inside her now. I held there, raking a hand across her tits, massaging them and then slipping back out of her. We both groaned in disappointment as my cock fell free of her, but just as quickly my mouth was back on her lovely pussy, sucking on her, licking her, kissing it lovingly. I would pause, holding my tongue firmly against her clitoris as my fingers gently explored her, slipping up and down her beautiful skin, raking fingernails lightly from mons to perineum before sliding a single finger inside her. I marveled again at how tight she was and the incredible sensation of her velvety walls gripping my finger. I began to lick her clit again, this time taking it fully into my mouth first and holding it fast with my lips, my tongue flitting back and forth across it wildly.

My finger slipped deeper inside her, locating for her G spot while my mouth continued to work her orgasm closer and closer. I playfully teased her, touching and rubbing that sensitive spot and then backing off again, varying my attention on her clit as well. I wanted so badly to draw this out and to make her feel as good as she did for me but she had brought me to new levels of passion and desire, making it very difficult to slow down and enjoy her properly.

I felt her legs tensing and thought she might be close to cumming so I increased my pace, not just coaxing her orgasm along but demanding it, drawing it out of her ruthlessly now, her delicious pussy soaked with her juices and mine, her clit held in my mouth and her hips bucking uncontrollably as her orgasm threatened to overtake her. There was no stopping it as it hit her like a train, crashing through her body and releasing the endorphins that coursed through her veins, her body alive and electric. She rode wave after wave of pleasure, drawing down through her abdomen and seeming to emanate from between her legs.

Still I held my mouth to her, not licking now but kissing and sucking lightly, trying not to overstimulate the nerves that seemed to be on fire for her. Tenderly I pulled back a little, admiring her pussy and petting it slowly with gentle fingers, easing her down from her orgasm and allowing her to return to her senses.

12