A Visit to the Spa Pt. 02

Story Info
Samuel lives with Brandon, and gets used to his new life.
6.2k words
4.57
35.2k
27

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Just a little snippet of Brandon and Samuel, with Samuel getting settled in and already misbehaving.

*****

Samuel was folding the laundry for Brandon when Brandon called out to him. "Sammy, come here!"

"Yes, Sir!" He finished the pair of socks, then left them on the table along with the rest of the laundry. Brandon would let him finish that later.

Samuel entered the bathroom, where Brandon stood next to the shower stall. The older man was wearing a bathrobe, and going by the towel slung over his shoulder, he had been about to take a shower. "Would you like me to join you, Sir?" he asked, about to pull his white tank top over his head.

The top was tight, and a little too short, showing half an inch of bare stomach. When Brandon had given him the top, Samuel had pointed out that it was too small, but Brandon had laughed and told him that was the point. Apart from the tank top he was wearing a jockstrap and a pair of split shorts.

It had been two days since he had come home with Brandon, and Brandon hadn't yet taken him shopping, so Samuel didn't have a lot of options clothing-wise.

"No, I do not," Brandon snapped.

Samuel froze, biting his lip. He was still getting used to living with Brandon, but the past two days had gone well. Brandon had been very kind, paying for Samuel's treatments and Samuel owed him a lot of money. Samuel didn't have anywhere else to go - not that he wanted to. He wanted to be with Brandon and make him happy. Brandon was such a stud, Samuel would be foolish to leave. "Sir?"

Brandon moved closer, glaring down at Samuel. "You disobeyed me, didn't you, slut?"

As usual when Brandon stood so close, Samuel felt the need to get down on his knees. "S-sir?"

Brandon pointed at the walls of the shower stall. "There. I can recognise come when I see it, boy."

Samuel blushed. He had taken a shower an hour ago, after Brandon had fucked him. The older man had fucked him hard, but nog long enough for Samuel to come. After Brandon had come, he had pulled out, slapped Samuel's ass and told him to get cleaned up. When Samuel had pointed out that he hadn't come himself, Brandon had just laughed, then slapped his ass again.

So, Samuel had jerked off in the shower, thinking about Brandon's big dick pounding him hard. It hadn't taken him long, and he had thought that he had washed away all the evidence. Apparently, he had missed a spot. "Sorry, Sir."

"What did I tell you after bringing you home, boy?"

"You told me a lot of things, Sir," Samuel mumbled, looking down.

Brandon snorted. "You know what I mean. My rule, boy. My main, basic rule."

"My body belongs to you," Samuel said, "including my orgasms."

"Exactly. You obey me, Sammy." Brandon wound his fingers through Samuel's hair, and gave it a firm tug. "Did I give you permission to jerk off, boy?"

"N-no, Sir," Samuel managed. "I just - you fucked me and I really wanted to come!"

Brandon pushed him away, shaking his head. "I was clearly too lenient with you on that first day," he said, "letting you come whenever you wanted, without having to ask. Not anymore."

Samuel felt a stab of guilt. He knew Brandon didn't want him to jerk off, but he had done it anyway, and now Brandon was angry.

A small part of him pointed out that he could jerk off whenever he wanted and that Brandon was an asshole.

Brandon watched him, and moved closer again. "You feel bad, don't you?" he said, and pulled Samuel into his arms, hugging him tight. He ran his fingers through Samuel's hair again, stroking him gently. "That's okay, Sammy. You'll make mistakes. It's just up to me to punish you for them, isn't it?"

Samuel nodded. He felt safe in Brandon's arms, surrounded by his strength, his scent. Brandon knew what was good for him, and if Brandon said he needed punishment, Brandon was right. "Yes, Sir," he said, nodding against Brandon's chest.

"Good boy," Brandon told him, stroking his hair.

Samuel smiled. Brandon was pleased with him!

Brandon pulled away, and smiled down at him. "Turn around and rest your arms on the sink. Let's punish you straight away."

Samuel nodded, and did as Brandon told him. Since there was a mirror above the sink, he could see himself and Brandon.

It was still a little weird to see himself in the mirror, with his full lips and more delicate features, not to mention how slender and hairless he now was, thanks to the spa. He looked better this way, though, Brandon had told him so.

Brandon smiled at him, running his hands down Samuel's back as he bent over. "Mmm, such a pretty boy," he said, sliding his hands under Samuel's top and over his smooth back. "I can't wait to share you again."

Samuel shivered under his touch. He still remembered what it had been like, to be fucked and used by Brandon's friends at the spa. It had been overwhelming and amazing, and he could feel himself grow hard at the memory.

Brandon stroked Samuel's sides, then ran his hands up, briefly pinching and twisting Samuel's nipples.

Samuel gasped, trying to jerk away.

"Ah, you love it, slut," Brandon told him, pulling harder.

"Sir!" he whimpered. It hurt, having Brandon pinch his nipples, but Brandon was right. Samuel loved the sharp pain.

Brandon moved his hands down again, running them over Samuel's shorts, then down his thighs and back up. "Look at you," he murmured, his eyes down.

Samuel looked at Brandon's face in the mirror. He smiled at the lust in Brandon's eyes.

"Such a pretty little slut," Brandon murmured, his hands on Samuel's bubble butt, which filled out his shorts. "Made to be fucked, aren't you?"

He was squirming now, getting hornier and hornier. His cock was hardening in his jockstrap. "Sir, please!" he said. "Fuck me!"

Brandon raised his hand and slapped his ass. "No, boy. You're being punished." He smiled as he groped Samuel's ass. "Ah, the jockstrap? Good choice. Really shows off that cute butt of yours." He slapped Samuel's ass again, then pulled the shorts down to his ankles.

Samuel was breathing hard, bowing his head.

Brandon slapped his ass again. "Mm, love how your ass looks in jockstraps," he said, squeezing both ass cheeks. "So nice and round, just begging to be spanked."

Samuel gasped when Brandon spanked him again. It hurt, and he winced in pain. "Sir!"

"Oh, does it hurt, boy?" Brandon asked, slapping his ass even harder.

"Ah! Yes, Sir!"

"Good," Brandon told him. He was grinning as he spanked Samuel again and again. "This is what you get for disobeying me, Sammy." His fingers ran up and down Samuel's ass.

Samuel shivered, feeling the heat and the pain radiate through his ass. "Sir," he whimpered. "Please, I won't jerk off again."

"You better not," Brandon told him. He spanked Samuel a few more times, quick volleys on the same spot until Samuel was sobbing. "You only come with my permission, understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Samuel managed. He glanced up, and saw his own red, flustered face in the mirror. Then he looked at Brandon, who looked pleased and turned on. At least he was making Brandon happy.

"Your ass looks real good right now, slut," Brandon told him. He was stroking Samuel's ass again, groping and squeezing until Samuel started squirming. "Nice and red." Then he laughed, and spanked him a few more times. "Maybe I should buy a cane, just in case you're bad again."

"No, please, Sir," Samuel said, "please, I'll be good." He was glad that Brandon liked spanking him, but he didn't like it himself. It was very painful and his ass was feeling hot.

"You said that before," Brandon reminded him. He was stroking Samuel's ass again. "Look how long that lasted." His touch was light, and Samuel shivered again.

"I promise, Sir, I'll be good. I won't jerk off. I won't come without your permission," Samuel told him.

"We'll see, slut," Brandon said, and kept stroking Samuel's ass gently.

Samuel whimpered. Now that Brandon wasn't spanking him, the pain was fading, although his ass still felt very sensitive, and hot.

"I think you could learn to like being spanked," Brandon told him as he kept petting Samuel's ass.

Samuel bit his lip. The gentle touches did feel nice on his heated skin, and that heat was spreading to his groin. His cock was still hard.

Brandon slapped his ass, hard, and Samuel gasped. "I said, I think you could learn to like being spanked."

Samuel nodded. "Yes, Sir. Yes, whatever you want," he babbled. He still couldn't believe that the pain was actually feeling kinda nice.

"Which means I'd have to find different punishments for you if you disobey me," Brandon told him.

"I won't, Sir!"

Brandon just laughed. "Only a matter of time, boy. Still, I'll have to get you a nice cock cage." He moved his hands so he could pull the jockstrap down and play with Samuel's hard cock. "Mmm, yes, you were enjoying this, weren't you, slut?"

Samuel moaned, thrusting into Brandon's grip. "Yes, Sir!"

"I'll get you a nice cock cage," Brandon told him. "One that won't even let you get hard. That'll teach you not to play with yourself. You need that, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I do." Samuel let out a whimper. Brandon knew best, after all. He looked up, meeting Brandon's eyes in the mirror. Brandon's eyes were dark were lust.

"Yes, boy, I'll lock your cock up," Brandon told him. "Because your cock belongs to me, doesn't it? Along with the rest of you?" His grip became tight, too tight, and Samuel whimpered in pain.

"Yes, Sir," Samuel managed. "I belong to you."

*

Samuel's cock had been caged for two days now. A thick plastic ring behind his balls kept the device in place. There was a slit that allowed him to pee, and it had felt weird doing that those first few times.

The clear, plastic device was a constant reminder that his cock belonged to Brandon. Only Brandon had a key to the little lock on top of it.

"Sammy, come here. Time for your shower."

Samuel finished drying the plate, then put it in the kitchen cupboard. Ever since Brandon had discovered Samuel had jerked off in the bathroom during his shower, he wasn't allowed to shower by himself anymore.

Yesterday, Brandon had stood in the bathroom, outside of the shower cubicle, watching Samuel wash himself.

Samuel had argued that he wouldn't be able to jerk off anyway, so why did Brandon need to be there? Brandon had told him that he could do whatever he liked, and that clearly Samuel needed the constant supervision.

Now, Brandon was fully naked and in the shower cubicle already. The only thing he was wearing was a necklace with the key to Samuel's cock cage dangling from it. As usual, the sight of the man's masculine, muscular body and big cock made Samuel horny and eager to please him. There was just something about Brandon that made Samuel want to submit to him. It was only right that a real man like Brandon took care of him.

Samuel stripped out of his tight tank top and running shorts, removing his tiny G-string as well. He joined Brandon, and couldn't help but compare their bodies. He was slender, his skin smooth and hairless, while Brandon towered over him, with his broad, hairy chest and thick thighs.

"No complaints that you can do this by yourself, hmm?" Brandon asked, turning the taps.

Water cascaded down his back, and Samuel shook his head. This close, he could smell Brandon's musky scent. "No, Sir." This was way better than just having Brandon watch him.

"Let's get you nice and clean, then. Turn around, hands above your head and against the wall."

Samuel obeyed immediately, his hands against the cold, wet tiles. He felt a washcloth run down his back, felt Brandon's big hands stroke and touch him. He whimpered softly when Brandon started washing his legs and thighs, his big fingers stroking his balls lightly.

"What a pretty boy you are," Brandon murmured, his fingers on Samuel's ass cheeks, washing them too. "But I see some of the hair is coming back. I'll have to book you a wax appointment."

"Yes, Sir," Samuel replied. He knew how much Brandon liked his smooth, hairless skin. He moaned when he felt Brandon's fingers circle his hole. His heart pounded in his chest. Would Brandon fuck him in the shower? Brandon hadn't fucked him since locking Samuel's cock in a cage, and Samuel wondered what it would feel like.

Brandon told him to turn around, and handed Samuel the washcloth. "Wash yourself," he said. "I'll unlock you."

Samuel washed his chest, watching as Brandon removed the necklace and used the key to open his cock cage. Brandon freed his cock, putting the various parts in the soap dish on the wall. Those touches had Samuel hard and aching in no time, and Brandon laughed.

"Eager boy, aren't you?" he asked, his fist pumping up and down as it was wrapped around Samuel's cock.

"Sir," Samuel whimpered, thrusting forward. It had been two days since his cock had been touched. "Please."

"You want to come, don't you?" Brandon asked, and continued to stroke Samuel's cock. "Insatiable little slut."

"Yes," Samuel breathed, rocking his hips. He had stopped washing himself, too busy moaning and enjoying the way Brandon was touching his cock and cradling his balls.

"Say it."

Samuel moaned, his face flushing. It was still humiliating, calling himself a slut at Brandon's command. He glanced up at Brandon, who was smiling down at him. "I'm an insatiable slut," he managed.

"Ah, little slut," Brandon corrected him, tugging on Samuel's cock.

Samuel moaned again. "Yes, Sir! I'm an insatiable little slut!" It was true, so why was he so embarrassed? He was insatiable, and little compared to a man like Brandon, and definitely a slut to be acting like this, thrusting into Brandon's fist and begging him to come. "Please, Sir, let me come! Please!"

Brandon looked down at Samuel's cock. "Hmm, I'm not sure you've earned it, Sammy. Not so soon after jerking off in here."

Samuel's breathing was rough now. "Sir, please, I wanna earn it!"

Brandon released his cock. "Ah, don't touch it," he said, seeing Samuel's hands twitch.

It took all of Samuel's self-control to obey. He had to earn the right to touch himself, to come. "Sir," he whimpered. His cock was so hard and red, he needed to come.

Brandon watched him, then nodded. "Good boy. The thing is, I've had to buy you this cock cage as well now." He shook his head. "The bills just keep adding up, Sammy."

"I'm sorry, Sir." He wasn't sure what that had to do with earning an orgasm.

"So, I've decided you'll be allowed to make some money back this weekend," Brandon told him. "I'll invite some guys over to fuck you. Two or three you already met at the spa, and a few others. Ten maximum, I don't wanna tire you out too much."

Samuel stared up at him. Brandon was talking about whoring him out. To ten guys in one night, most of whom would be complete strangers. He knew he owed Brandon money for the spa treatment, and Brandon had mentioned whoring him out before, while they'd still been at the spa, but he hadn't brought it up since.

Something inside of him revolted. He wasn't a whore. There were others ways to make money. He didn't need to let ten strangers fuck him in order to pay Brandon back. "No way," he said, shaking his head. "I'm not a whore."

Brandon narrowed his eyes at him. "You are what I want you to be, Sammy. And this Saturday, you're gonna be a whore."

"Nuh uh." He reached for the door of the shower cubicle, but Brandon was faster.

The taller man pushed Samuel back, up against the cold tiles, grabbing his wrists and pinning them to the wall. "Sammy," Brandon said, his voice low. "You're gonna listen to me."

Samuel was panting, struggling to get out of Brandon's grip. He wasn't a whore. It was one thing for Brandon to fuck him, but another for Brandon to whore him out. It was wrong.

"Sammy," Brandon insisted, pressing his body against Samuel's, stopping him from moving. "You wanna be a good boy, right? An obedient boy? You wanna obey me, don't you?"

Samuel shook his head. It was difficult to think with Brandon so close, and his thoughts were sluggish. The angry voice insisting that he wasn't a whore was growing faint. Why was he struggling? He should listen to Brandon. Brandon knew best. Brandon was such a big, strong man, and he smelled so good. "Sir," he muttered, closing his eyes.

Brandon held him there for a moment longer. "I haven't let you listen to some nice music in a while, have I? Or lit the scented candles and incense from the spa?"

Samuel blinked. There was something about the music, something about those candles... but he couldn't remember what it was. All he could think about was how good it felt to have Brandon's strong body pressed against his own. "Sir?"

Brandon stepped back, releasing his wrists. "Let's get dry and I'll put on some music." He put on a bathrobe, then opened the door to the bathroom. "Don't touch yourself while I'm gone, Sammy," he warned.

Samuel nodded slowly, towelling himself dry. His cock was still half-hard, but Brandon had ordered him not to touch himself. He wrapped the towel around his hips instead, trying to think.

Brandon wanted him to make money, and he thought that whoring Samuel out was best. But surely there had be another way? He had to talk to Brandon about it. He was sure they could come to an agreement.

Piano music drifted in from the hallway, the same Samuel had listened to in the spa, and he felt himself relax. Yes, things would be fine.

He was about to step into the hallway when Brandon returned. "Much better," he told Samuel.

"Yes, Sir." Samuel really liked the piano music.

Brandon removed his towel, and frowned at Samuel's cock. "You'll have to be limp before I put the cage back on you."

Samuel just moaned. It felt good to have Brandon touch him.

Then, he felt Brandon's fingers on his balls, and yelped when Brandon started pinching him there. It hurt! "Sir!" he managed, trying to get away, but Brandon grabbed his arm. "Sir, no!"

"Just until you're limp, Sammy," Brandon told him.

Samuel whimpered in pain as Brandon continued to pinch his balls. It wasn't long before his cock was flaccid, and he stood there as Brandon put the cock cage back on him. He let out a sigh of relief. At least Brandon wouldn't hurt him now.

Brandon pulled Samuel close, pressing his head against his chest. "It's not that it isn't fun to watch you struggle," he said, stroking the back of Samuel's head, "but you'll have to be at your most obedient for Saturday when those ten guys are gonna fuck you."

He started to push against Brandon's chest, trying to get away. He wasn't a whore!

Brandon held him tight. "Relax, boy," he murmured, then led Samuel out of the bathroom and down the hall to the master bedroom.

The door was open, and Samuel could see there were several candles lit around the room, along with incense. The smell was musky, a little like Brandon, and Samuel closed his eyes for a moment. Why had he been struggling again?

Brandon pushed him forward and closed the door behind him. "There we go, Sammy. Enjoy the music and the nice scents."

Samuel smiled at him. His thoughts were slow, but he nodded. "Yes, Sir." Brandon was here. Brandon would take care of him. He had to obey Brandon.

"Now, remember when I said you could earn an orgasm? I will allow you to come once on Saturday evening, after those ten guys have finished with you. You will wear the cage during, of course," Brandon explained.

Samuel nodded. "I wanna come." Brandon was the only one who could let him come. Brandon had the key to his cock cage, and his cock belonged to Brandon.

"But in order to convince the guys who didn't meet you in the spa that you're a good boy, you're gonna have to give a little demonstration," Brandon told him.

Samuel frowned. "How, Sir?"

Brandon knelt down to open the bottom drawer of a chest of drawers in the corner. He pulled out a cardboard box, and opened that to show Samuel a massive beige dildo. It was realistic-looking, with veins and bulges, but it was a lot bigger than a normal cock, bigger even than Brandon's. "You will fuck yourself with this beauty." He handed it to Samuel.

12