A Visit to the Spa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir," he managed, pulling on his cuffs as Brandon went back to cupping his balls. "Sir, I wanna - please, touch my cock!"

"Insatiable slut," Brandon told him, smiling down at him. "Look at you. So hungry for cock that you need a machine to fuck you. Maybe I should buy another machine so another dildo can fuck your mouth at the same time."

He moaned and whimpered in pleasure. "Sir, please!" He writhed on the bed as the machine fucked him. "It feels so good, I need to come, please!"

"No, boy, you want to come," Brandon informed him. "Sluts like you always want to come."

"Yes, Sir," he agreed. "I want to come."

"Because you're a slut, aren't you, Sammy?"

"Yes, Sir," he moaned, "yes, I'm a slut, a slut for cock."

"And a whore. A whore who can't wait to please a dozen men."

He whimpered. Part of him didn't want that, didn't want to accept that that was who he was. But a larger part agreed. Of course he was a whore. Giving men pleasure was what he was for and what he was good at. "I'm a whore," he moaned. "Sir, please!"

Brandon laughed. "Good boy, Sammy. Tell me how much you wanna be fucked by all those men. How you can't wait."

He gasped as the machine sped up again. "Aah, Sir! Please, please, I wanna be fucked, I wanna please you, I wanna please those men and suck their cocks, please," he babbled, rolling his hips as much as he could. "Wanna be used and fucked, Sir, please!"

"Much better, boy."

"Please, Sir, please, touch my cock," Samuel begged, "please, I wanna come."

Brandon eyed him. "You've been very difficult today, boy, but I suppose some of that is my fault for not making sure the soothing music was playing when you woke up. I guess I left you alone too long." He palmed Samuel's balls again, running his fingers over the plastic cock cage. "So, I will let you make one request while you're being fucked by this machine. Choose wisely, Sammy. Only one request."

Samuel was breathing hard. "Thank you, Sir, thank you," he managed, moaning again. "I wanna come, please, Sir, I wanna come!"

"Are you sure that's your request, Sammy?"

"Yes!" he moaned. "Please, Sir!" He couldn't think of anything else he'd rather want.

"Very well." Brandon smirked as he used his key to open Samuel's cock cage. Samuel's cock immediately hardened. "But I won't touch you," he said. "If you want to come, it'll be just because of the machine."

"Yes, Sir," Samuel replied, groaning with relief. "Thank you, Sir!" He moaned as the machine kept pounding away, filling his body with pleasure. Yes, this was what he was for. He was made to be fucked, if not by a man then by a machine. And Brandon was watching him and smiling. He was pleasing Brandon by getting fucked like this, and Samuel smiled back. Tomorrow night would be fine. There would be more men he would be able to please, and that was what he was good at.

Brandon pressed some buttons, and the dildo thrust in and out even faster, fucking Samuel deeper. "Enjoy, Sammy." He lay back down next to Samuel, his own hard cock pressing against Samuel's side through his bathrobe.

Samuel moaned, squirming as the machine fucked him hard. "Yes, Sir, yes," he moaned, and then he gasped as he came. His come splattered onto his stomach, and Brandon sat up to slow the machine down a little. "Thank you, Sir."

The slower pace didn't last long. Brandon liked varying the pace every now and then, making the machine speed up or slow down, and change how it fucked Samuel. Sometimes they were deep thrusts, sometimes they were shallow.

Samuel moaned and begged as Brandon used the machine to fuck him. He had two more orgasms, and then Brandon left the machine at a pace where it was fucking Samuel deep and hard, but slowly and regularly.

"Look at the mess you made, boy," Brandon told him, stroking his come-covered stomach. "You look just like a whore should."

Samuel was still moaning, and whimpered when he felt Brandon move. He watched as Brandon slipped off the bathrobe and sat up so he could sit on top of Samuel. His balls rested on Samuel's chin. Samuel opened his mouth, licking Brandon's balls and inhaling his musky scent. Mmm, he loved this.

Brandon groaned, then pushed his huge cock inside of Samuel's mouth. "That's right, boy, show me you're a cocksucking whore. Take it deeper."

He made Samuel deep throat him, ignoring the way Samuel gagged before pulling back. He kept thrusting in and out of Samuel's mouth, groaning in pleasure every time he pushed his dick down Samuel's throat.

Samuel tried to breathe through his nose, the heady scent of Brandon making him feel lightheaded. He wanted to please Brandon. He had to please Brandon. Pleasing Brandon was what he was for.

"Good slut," Brandon told him as he thrust in and out. "Yes, take it deeper, try not to gag. You're a whore, boy, and whores don't gag around cocks. Whores love sucking cock, whores can't get enough of sucking cock, especially not cockhungry whores like you, boy."

He moaned at Brandon's words, at the sensation of his cock filling his mouth. Yes, he was a cockhungry whore, and he was here to pleasure Brandon.

Brandon starting thrusting faster, grunting and groaning on top of Samuel. "Good slut," he moaned. "Good whore. Take it, slut. Take it."

Samuel could only lie there as Brandon fucked his mouth while the machine fucked his own ass. Brandon pulled out, and jerked off until he came all over Samuel's face. "There," he said. "Now you really look like a whore."

He settled back down next to Samuel, telling him how pretty he looked with come all over his face and stomach. "You'll be covered in more come tomorrow," he said. "So they can all see what a whore you are. How much you love being a slut."

Samuel moaned, and he could feel another orgasm coming. "Yes, Sir," he moaned, as Brandon kept telling him what a good whore and slut he was being.

As his orgasm faded, Samuel whimpered as the machine kept fucking him with the same relentless pace. It was starting to get comfortable, having his ass fucked by the thick dildo.

"Sir," he moaned, "hasn't it been long enough?" He looked at Brandon pleadingly.

"Aww, is it starting to hurt?" Brandon asked, his tone teasing.

"A little, Sir," Samuel replied.

"Too bad." Brandon looked smug. "It's only been an hour. You have at least two more to go before I think you're done."

"T-two?" Samuel stammered. He would have to lie here for at least two more hours?

"Your body has to get used to being fucked that long, Sammy. This is good training for tomorrow." He sat up to start playing with the pace of the fucking machine again.

Samuel whimpered in pain as the machine sped up. "Sir! That's too fast!"

"Ah, Sammy, you can't say that tomorrow if a client decides he wants to fuck you like this. A good whore just takes it."

He moaned again. He wanted to be a good whore, but this was starting to hurt. "Sir, please!"

Brandon smirked down at him. "Ah, but Sammy, what did I say? You get one request while being fucked by this machine. You wanted to come, so I let you. I even let you come multiple times!"

Samuel groaned in pain. "Sir!"

"No complaining, boy. Good sluts love getting fucked, even if it hurts. And you want to be a good slut, right?"

"Yes, Sir," he replied, then whimpered as the machine fucked him hard. It was really hurting now, his ass too sensitive after having been fucked for an hour, and after his orgasms.

Brandon lay down next to him. "So get used to it, boy," he murmured into Samuel's ear. "Get used to the feeling of having a big fat cock up your pretty ass."

Samuel moaned as the machine kept thrusting in and out, and as Brandon kept telling him how he was being a good boy, how he would be such a good whore, and how Brandon was sure Samuel would enjoy getting fucked relentlessly.

It was pain and pleasure, and it filled his body and mind. Brandon's words, the scent of him, the soothing pianosong, and the steady fucking by the machine. There was no room for thoughts about anything else. Only thoughts of Brandon, and how Samuel had to please him.

He just hoped he'd be able to do it.

12