A Visit To The Vet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Successful in his efforts to untangle himself, he then finally succeeds in removing her bottoms completely and slips into the back seat with her, pulling her over to straddle his lap.

She continues to gasp for air and lays her head on his chest where she breathes deeply in bliss.

He strokes her hair as they try to recover and eventually, she looks at him. He smiles and pulls her in for a kiss.

They kiss for quite some time while their combined fluids gather around them soaking him and the cloth seats of the rental car. The smells of sex are ever present to their heightened senses as they begin to untangle themselves and straighten up their clothing.

He does eventually take her to lunch and they enjoy time just smiling and chatting like lovers. When he drops her back off at work, a good three hours after they had left, it is with a secret smile and a smack on her ass as she exits the car.

"Until next time Carin." He says with a smile and pulls away to head for the late afternoon appointment that had actually brought him near her city. He chuckles and rubs his bitten hand, as he surveys the area through which he is driving. The thought in his head is, "I bet I could enjoy living in this area..."

As he pulls away, Carin walks inside work with a silly smile on her face, goes directly to her office and continues her workday. Her thoughts are, "I wish he lived around here."

The End

12