A Visit with the Khan

Story Info
A strange journey in the past.
12.1k words
4.52
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms hurt. All she remembered was the white van at the curb and a handkerchief over her nose. It was warm and her unclothed body was stretched vertically against a tile wall. There was water running nearby, and steam in the air. She tried to move, but restraints were around her wrists, her waist and her ankles.

She said, "Help, where am I?"

A gentle spray of warm water was directed over her body. Gentle soapy hands washed her. Someone poured some nice smelling shampoo on her head and worked it into her hair. She realized something was wrong, because her long blond hair wasn't there anymore. The hands ran out of hair as they reached the bottom of her ears. This shock was doubled when other gentle hands soaped her private bottom parts and found only bare skin there.

Before she could react, a lubricated tube was in her anus and warmth flooded her rectum.

"Please don't do that. It's dirty. There will be a mess."

The hands continued to wash and explore her body. Two fingers reached into her vagina and worked their way around and in and out. They withdrew and manipulated her clitoris for a few seconds. Enough to make her jump and cry out.

The tube in her ass was replaced by another and hands squeezed her belly and everything came out in a rush. Twice more she was cleansed with the tubes, and then a nozzle injected something else in there. Fingers stretched her anal opening. Whoever they were, the hands were careful and experienced. The manipulation of her rear opening was almost pleasureable until a plug was used that opened her more than anything that had ever been in her before. Her noise was almost a scream. "No. Please take it out. Please don't do that to me."

Total silence, but the hands continued to work. Plastic things that seemed to be fake cocks, covered with slippery grease, were plunged in and out of her sex until she couldn't help adding her own lubrication, complaining as loudly as she could. The largest, with a nub for her clit, was left in place and held by a soft harness around her waist.

Finally, she was let down and a blindfold secured over her eyes. Hands took her arms and steered her through a doorway and down a quite long hall. She was still naked, but the air around her was moist and warm. Her mind had dimmed into a dreamy state that left her only partly aware of what was happening. She had no sensation of time. Not since she was kidnapped, and not since this cleansing and washing treatment began.

They led her to a courtyard that was warm with sunshine, and seated her in a chair. The blindfold was removed, but it was so bright that she could not see for the few moments that it took her handlers to disappear. There were other bodies around her. As her eyes adjusted, she could see a pool, and a ground level spa of some kind. The area was commodious, perhaps fifty feet on a side. All four inner facing walls were solid and seamless. But the entire center of the space was open to the sky. Nothing except sun and sky and a few clouds could be seen.

She looked around more intently. Everyone in the space was female and naked. She was surprised that the bodies were trim and athletic looking. And they all had the same harness she did around their waist. The women who were standing facing away from her had a red protrusion from between their cheeks. "We've all had the same treatment," she thought.

She watched, still feeling spaced out, as a woman near her reached back and tried to extract the plug in her butt. She barely got her fingers on it when her body convulsed and she screamed and collapsed to the tiled floor.

"Tasered," she thought. Some kind of taser. It seemed some of the women had seen this happen before, because they hardly glanced in the victim's direction. Others were wide eyed and frozen in place.

She was having difficulty remembering her name. Or anything about herself. She still was self-possessed enough to wonder what the purpose of this holding space was. Did the captives get aired out here? Just a relaxing space? She thought about the word captive that came to her mind. Was she a captive? The edges of her mind were fuzzy and her will to understand what had happened seemed to be missing.

She observed that some of the women were more active than others. Perhaps the drug wore off. Would she get her memory back? The chair was hard and she moved around. No one was using the pool or the spa.

As the sun went off the courtyard, a translucent cover cranked into place, maintaining the warm temperature. A few minutes later, one wall of the enclosure retracted, revealing a vast carpeted space with couches, tables, and what looked like oversize television screens. A small troop of young women, clad in very little, pushed clothing racks on wheels into the courtyard of naked women. They seemed to know who was who and she realized each woman had a small number on the back of her neck. The clothes were elaborate and revealing. An extremely short skirt went around low on the hips covering barely the ass cheeks and two inches below the labia lips in the front. A gauzy top went around the shoulders and tied under the breasts, hiding almost nothing. She noticed the women all had medium and high positioned breasts and realized each one must have been pre-selected for body type and appearance. Whoever did the selecting favored firm, high centered tits. But that did not extend to nipples, which were of many different shades and sizes. As the clothes went on, the appliances in their holes were removed.

The clothing racks were disappearing and the women were guided to a central fountain and handed glasses of a frothy pink liquid. There was a machine noise above, and heads craned upward to see a tall, magnificent woman descending in a sling, garbed in gold scarves that covered her midriff and hips. The sling stopped just above the fountain spray. She raised the glass in her hand and shouted, "To Ashraf!" The women below obediently chanted, "To Ashraf!" and swallowed down the liquid.

The attendant who had dressed her was at her side, "You are now Midyar and will dance for the Khan."

She was confused, but a low melodic music was filling the room and her body began to sway. The group of women stood aside to admit an extremely tall, muscled black man, before whom everyone was bowing. Low voices said, "Hail the Khan, All Hail the Khan."

He stopped and raised her face to his. "You are chosen, Midyar, to dance for us this evening. Please begin."

After a few moments, she knew that something inside her was programmed to perform for the Khan. Her body was flowing to the music. Her hands, her hips, her feet, were all certain what to do. She smiled and fastened her eyes on the distant walls, surrendering to the music and her programming. More males were entering the room, choosing partners from among the women, and taking their own couches.

It was only later that she became aware that her role that evening was to incite the orgy that occurred. The tempo of the songs rose and fell, its intensity came and went. Her clothing was gradually discarded until she wore only the scanty skirt, and made sure her hips tossed it high, revealing the dancer's hidden charms to all.

Even with her fixed smile and distant gaze, she could not avoid noticing that women were being used in every way imaginable all over the room. Single couplings were rare. Women were taken on the floor, on the couches, in the air, against the far walls. No cries were permitted. A woman making sounds had her mouth instantly filled with a large penis gag.

The same was not true for the males, of whom half were black, and the remainder a mix of white, brown and yellow. But each had obviously been screened for size. Even soft, and few were fully soft, these were impressive cocks.

As she whirled and twirled and used her body to impress the Khan, great cries of male climax filled the room. She glanced at him, fearful of what he intended. The dark pools of his eyes caught her and drew her in. Dancing closer and closer, she noticed that the woman in the sling was by his side, looking possessive and triumphant. But the glint in her eyes was not sexual, and Midyar understood that this was the Khan's sister. Powerful in her own right. Perhaps mistress of all the concubines?

Midyar was growing weary and the orgiastic males were exhausting their prowess and their spurts of semen. The Khan waved his hand and beckoned Midyar close. "Sit," he said. There was no chair so she knelt to the deep pile of the carpet and rested on her heels.

"You please me, Midyar. Will you join me in my chamber tonight?" His dark eyes bored into her and she bowed in acquiescence. A handmaiden approached with liquid and a plate of fruit and delicacies. She glanced up for approval and he nodded. She was impossibly thirsty and hungry, having had no food since the kidnapping. Her body was slipping away, her head drooping. The sister was grinning evilly, anticipating the Khan's displeasure with an exhausted, sleep filled dancer.

The sister stood and with a great wave of her arm, dismissed the entire gathering. The women were herded by handlers who appeared out of nowhere. The terribly soiled clothes were dumped in heaps and the naked bodies pushed and prodded into a corridor. She knew many of them were physically damaged and felt sorry for her part in their ravishment.

The Khan approached her, bent down, and lifted her into his arms, light as a butterfly. She closed her eyes and wondered what would happen now.

She woke as they submerged in a giant hot spring bath. His hands placed her across his lap, resting on a giant cock that throbbed under her sex. His fingers caressed her breasts, and his lips kissed around her face. She thought that no man had ever treated her with such gentleness.

"Great Khan, she is a fine one. Will you keep her? Do you want me to school her in the arts?"

The sister, now as naked as they, stood in the bath, her breasts high and firm and glistening in the dim light.

"Nahta, you do a good job for me with all the women. But this one I think will be fine with me alone. She and I will talk and I will inform you of my plans. Please leave us now to enjoy the evening. You have your own entertainment, do you not?"

"Yes, Great Khan, as you wish." She left the pool with dark hostile eyes.

He sat her across his knees, the long cock up between them. He folded her hand around it and the fingers hardly met.

He reached for a date and fed it to her. She smiled and kissed his fingers.

"Now then," he said gently, "you are experienced with men?"

"Yes, Great Khan, a little."

He laughed and said, "A little sex, or a little cock?"

"Oh sir, you embarrass me!"

He carried her out of the water and waved his hand, dismissing the servants.

Even a large man like the Khan seemed lost in the immensity of his bed. She felt invisible.

He spread a special cloth on the sheets and lay her on it. The vial of oil he applied to her smelled exotic and made her sex tingle. His fingers worked it in, exposing all her feminine parts to his gaze. He leaned and licked her clit after he stretched the hood back from it. His arm kept her still as she flinched and twitched beneath him.

"Hmm. You are responsive to my tongue. You are used to men touching you here?"

"No," she hesitated, "never."

"Oh, I think what we have is a maiden without her maidenhead, but otherwise ignorant of the joys of sex!"

He gathered her in and pressed her oiled front to him.

"Would you like to sleep with me, but have our play tomorrow?"

She burrowed into him. "Oh, Great Khan, you are too nice to a simple dancer."

They slept. He whispered to her and she woke to sunlight. A servant was holding out a tray with coffee. She sat up, nervous about her nakedness, and took the cup. He positioned her between his enormous thighs and they had their coffee. He pulled on a rope and an important looking man dressed in gold threaded robes entered.

"Vizier! The best of the day to you! Please meet my new little friend, Midyar. She danced very beautifully for our party last evening and consented to join me in my chamber."

"Great Khan, you have chosen well. She is nicely formed, has an appealing face and very intelligent eyes. Perhaps the two of us can find a proper role for her in your household?"

His fingers ran down her neck and instantly made her nipples stiffen and pop forth. "Would that be to your liking, Midyar?"

"Oh, Great One, I could never imagine such an honor. To serve you would be the greatest privilege."

The Vizier studied her. She realized that many men might see her thus with the Khan, and that she would have to get beyond embarrassment. She clasped one of his fingers and smiled brightly.

The Khan whispered in her ear, "The Vizier is the best judge of men, and of women, in the empire. He has given you a great compliment."

She was struck dumb with surprise and further embarrassment and ducked her head into the Khan's shoulder. He caressed her head and tousled her hair.

"So, bearer of news, what good news and bad news do you have today?"

"Great One, the lowly Indians have sent an ambassador to demand we cease our border raids. They threaten reprisals."

"Go on."

"Output from the gold mines in Yadapur is falling. My spies are not yet sure whether this is theft, or exhaustion of the ore. I will bring you further reports, but remember that our gifts, promised in the Treaty of Corinth, are not complete."

"Is there any good news?"

"Your youngest sister is pregnant by your choice for her husband. They are an unusually happy couple for an arranged marriage."

He smiled and the Khan laughed and tickled Midyar. She giggled loudly and said, "Oh sir!"

"Little one, my choice for my sister was taken with the Vizier's advice. He recommended a young man with much learning and a big cock!"

The blush on her face and chest was delightful. "Do you not think that a woman should have a sturdy tool to enjoy sex with?"

"Oh, oh, oh. The two of you are really terrible! How can a girl listen to this crude talk?"

He stretched her naked body out across his lap and kneaded her fine behind and lovely legs. Everything about this woman pleased him.

He picked her up and placed her on her feet. "Go through that door and the women will tend to your needs. Come when I call."

She disappeared as fast as her little feet could carry her, their laughter echoing behind.

"So, Great One, what is it that attracted you to her so suddenly?"

"She had a look about her, bearer of news, that is different. Quiet, but interested. Proud in the skills of her body. Did you see any of it?

"I am sorry, I did not. The messengers from the gold mines distracted me."

"She was so delightful, I did not even use her body last evening. I told her we would play today. She has little experience of men."

"With that dancer's body, she could be trained in the skills of the assassin. And perhaps she has a talent for languages. A fast riding, disguised horseman with deadly skills would be very useful to us."

"And if she warms my bed and delights my cock, that is an extra?"

"Always, my Lord, always. But you will have trouble with Nahta over her."

"I already do. She was in the bath last night with us and I had to send her away. Is there something we can divert her with?"

"I will ponder that. In the meantime, about the Indians. Are we soft or hard?"

"My goddess mother used to say that the Indians will always be with us, they breed so fast. We need our warriors for more important things than spearing small Indian bodies."

"Well said, Great One. What if I apologize in your name to the ambassador, tell him we are declaring an immediate halt to all border activity, and ask for a ten league pullback of their forces. We give something and they give something. He can go home claiming victory over the Khan to his miserable superiors."

"Done. What else today?"

"You have an audience with the Persians for lunch. And your great aunt demands a visit before nightfall. It is her birthday and you forgot last year."

"Friend, she will not rest until she has herself sheathed over me. She considers it her family privilege to command me to satisfy her."

"Have Midyar with you and tell your aunt that you have a new woman who demands all your attention. She is to praise and bless your new union. But just this once, for the last time, you will pleasure her. Let the little one gaze upon her lord taking an experienced woman."

"You are indeed wise and devious. You will desire a full report, I expect."

"Nothing less, Great One. I must be off to the dratted Ambassador. Do you require me to attend the Persians with you?"

"They are long time friends, I will see what they have in mind and give you a report."

The Khan moved through the women's anteroom with quick strides. His dancer was sitting amid several attendants, listening intently to their words. He plucked her from her seat and continued through more archways to the steamy bath. The gauzy wrap was discarded and he submerged them in the hot water. She clung nervously to his neck, her slight body bouncing on his. He grasped her small firm cheeks and pulled her to him, trapping the hard cock almost to the bottom of her breasts.

She gasped for breath. "Oh sir, your strength is great. I am so little in your arms!"

He leaned back against the tile and released his hold, moving his hands to her face and bringing her pouty lips to his. The kiss was gentle and passionate. He turned her around and pulled her back to him, fingers kneading the small firm breasts.

She tried to relax but could only quiver. "Great Khan, you said last night we would play today?"

He had a long low laugh in her ear. "You please me, Midyar. I command you to never lie or dissemble before me."

"Sir, what is the meaning of 'dissemble'?"

His fingers roamed to her head, tugging hair and skin this way and that. Then returned to her breasts, enjoying their firmness and stiff nipples. She twisted her front to him and found his lips. "Master, my girl parts are in a frenzy. Are you going to impale me on your great tool now?"

He laughed again and tickled her ribs. "Dissemble, little one, means telling me one thing when you mean another."

"Oh sir, I could never do that!"

"What if we are entertaining visitors, and it is necessary to be not entirely truthful about our intentions?"

They were half submerged in the hot pool and her lower half was violently thrashing around as she tried to find a comfortable position on his front. The rigid cock seemed to be always in her way.

He gnawed on her neck, licking as well, and wrapped her firmly in his arms again.

"Quiet! Lie against me and listen."

He kissed the top of her head and she could not understand the amazing treatment from this incredible man. The contours of her mind were coming out of yesterday's fog and a small voice was asking who she was.

He spoke quietly with authority. "You will attend me when I command it. The head of the royal chamber will see that you are properly clothed. Now listen carefully. Late in the afternoon, we will travel to my great aunt's palace. It is not grand, but her husband was one of our greatest warriors, who was struck down fighting the Chinese. She is of my family and has many privileges. Since I became a man, she has summoned me to visit and entertain her. She has her pick of consorts, but insists that only my cock is suitable. You understand that this creates problems? Not in her bed, for I truly enjoy her fine body, but the rumors are endless and ignorant. Some even claim she is making me breed an heir to the throne in her.

"But now I have a plan. Under your robes, I want the dancing garments you wore last evening. When we get there, I will see that we are guided to a private room where you will dance for us. The musicians will find notes that your body likes. As you dance around, I will whisper to aunt that you are my precious one and my only lover henceforth. But to celebrate my new love, she will have me one last time."