A visit with Vika

Story Info
Visiting a friend on her webcam site.
3k words
3.63
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

I have a date tonight with the most beautiful woman in the world, I am looking forward to it like no other. I take myself a shower, I shave, I get myself ready for my date, I make sure everything is as good as I can make it. I put on my favorite stainless-steel cock ring, my glans ring and my little black mesh thong. Then I sit down at my computer filled with anticipation. I know I will soon be going to see beautiful Vika and enjoy her company.

I go to her website that I visit you at and log in, I see immediately that as one of my marked favorites you show up at the top of the model list.

I click on your room to enter and wait as the page loads, my heart pounding with excitement and anticipation. I see you laying on your bed wearing the silver C-string, black stockings and short pink crop top I send you as gifts. Your long straight black hair laying so lightly on your back. Immediately I can feel my heart skip a beat as you look at the camera recognizing my username showing up on your screen. You smile at me and blow me a kiss saying hello to me as you do.

You immediately right click on my nickname "bigmikeo" and put me in private conversation mode so only you and I can see what we say to each other. Vika in her sweet sexy voice says hello Mike, how are you? I respond by typing "I am fine" and ask you about your day. "Are you doing a lot of business?" You reply; "no, it has been very slow day today, I make very little money and I have no one to speak with." I happily tell you that I will speak with you and keep you company if you like. You always like when I come to your room and sit and watch you and keep you company between customers.

We speak for a little bit, sharing our day and commenting on each other's activities.

You ask me about a package I sent you but made you promise not to open it until I said you could. It has been terrible for you to wait to find out what is inside. You are so curious and have been tempted to open it, but you have waited. I tell you to get the package now and sit it next to you and I will instruct you when to open it in a little while.

After a little while, you have a customer want to take you private and you say to me that you will be back in a few minutes. You ask me to please wait for you to return, I say yes of course I will. I surf the web, visit other websites waiting for you. After several minutes you text me and tell me you are back, I am glad to hear this. I come back to your room and watch you comb your hair, get dressed and put on fresh red lipstick for your guests. I am slowly working up the courage to ask you to go into an exclusive with me, I am so nervous.

I am very nervous and anxious since I want you all to myself. I want so much for you to do a show knowing it is because you want me to enjoy you, your body, to bring me pleasure. Not as a customer but as your lover, friend and companion, as your Mike. The only man you care deeply for, the one man It is important for you to enjoy making love to, a show that brings excitement and joy to your Mike.

We continue to speak about our day with each other, having casual conversation. I wait patiently for our conversation to turn to how we are excited to make love with each other over the internet. You want to tease me, drive me mad with your body, to make me want you so bad and to make my cock grow so hard wanting to feel the warmth and wetness of your body.

I finally work up the courage to ask you if I can take you into an exclusive private and you smile and say "Of Course." I select the "Enter My Private Live Show" and select the Exclusive button and press enter. The screen switches into the exclusive mode and in an instant, we are all alone.

Wearing your glasses and sitting on your you begin to allow me to see your outfit and body. I am so excited to be here with you. You begin by getting on your knees and working on your top slowly by pulling it up, ever so slowly, teasingly, letting me imagine your sweet sexy tits. I imagine them in my mouth as I swirl my tongue around your nipples. Slowly you continue to raise your top, up and down you pull it until you finally remove your top completely exposing your luscious tits to me.

I imagine sucking on them, pulling them into my mouth, cupping them with my strong hands. Squeezing them while I make them all wet with my saliva, teasing your nipples with my teeth, ever so gently. You moan and stretch as you imagine how good it feels to have me touch you, to feel my hot breath on your chest as I work to bring you so much excitement. You feel so horny wanting to see my long thick hard cock and imagine it in your face as you want to feel it, stroke it, feel it on your face, in your mouth.

You lean all the way back and stretch for me to see how firm and tight your body is, I can see your bellybutton ring, so sexy! I yearn to pull you to me, feel you next to me, your warmth, your soft skin next to mine. You reach up and move your camera downward, so you can lay on your bed and put a pillow behind your back. You turn towards me, so I can see your sweet delicious pussy hidden behind the C-string, teasing me with its bounty of deliciousness.

You rub your pussy through the C-string, feeling your clit harden as you imagine my hands moving down your body, feeling your belly and waist. You lay with your legs spread so I can see your openness and willingness, exposing yourself to me, letting me imagine laying between your legs, you feel my hard cock as I rub it up and down your pussy, feeling it through the C-string. The thought of my balls hitting your pussy as I slide upwards on you makes you get goosebumps feeling them tap you as I move up and down with my cock on your wet pussy. You can feel the wetness of your pussy growing as you want so bad to feel me inside of you.

I bend down and bring my face to your neck as I gently put my tongue on your skin and lick upwards towards your ear, breathing heavy, you can feel the warmth as I pull your earlobe into my mouth and suck on it. You shiver with excitement pulling me to you, feeling the weight of my body on yours, your legs spread, me laying on top of you, breathing on your neck, blowing on the wetness making you feel the cool air. I whisper in your ear, Vika, sweet Vika you feel so good to me! As you imagine me, I lay on my own bed with my cock in my hand, stroking as I watch you throw your head back with ecstasy.

You abruptly take your C-string off letting me see your pussy lips, pink, wet and wanting. I imagine my face between your legs licking your clit and tasting your sweetness. You start to rub your pussy and clit for me, you call out my name, Mike, Mike, oh my god Mike... You throw your head back on your pillow, while squirming your ass and rubbing your pussy letting me imagine I am giving you this pleasure. I now have my face buried firmly between your legs, licking your swollen pussy lips, my hands under your ass lifting you toward me so I can press harder into you, pushing my tongue into your open pussy canal licking the top, pulling your clit into my mouth between my lips, swirling my tongue in circular motions.

All the while I am stoking my cock and rubbing my smooth balls, my shiny silver metal cock ring making my cock and balls so hard and tight. I rub up and down the shaft of my cock while I watch you rub your pussy with one hand and squeeze your tits with the other. Rubbing your tits with such fervor as your pussy swells with blood in all the excitement. You are so horny for me to make you cum. Your Mike giving you such pleasure.

You turn onto your stomach with your ass towards me up in the air, your face buried in your pillow. You reach back and spread your pussy lips for me, so I can see the pinkness of your love hole. You play with your pussy lips while I watch you, looking back at the camera so you are looking directly at me, thinking of me while you open yourself to me. The pink butterfly pussy lips spread exposing the slit of your love entrance for me. Pointing to your pussy you tell me to enter you, to fuck you right now, you want to feel my cock slide into you.

You lift and raise your ass like twerking a little to let me see your rise and fall on the bed. I watch as your ass squeezes and releases as you lift and lower your ass on the bed. You reach around and touch yourself, feeling how wet you are, imagining it is my hands on you giving you these feelings. You close your eyes, letting the feeling of sexual pleasure flow throughout your body. Knowing I am watching you, enjoying you. You run your hands up and down your legs, caressing your soft supple skin as you build your anticipation for what is to come. After several minutes, you slowly roll back over onto your back, taking a breath while reaching for a bottle of oil nearby.

You take a little oil and rub it on your stomach, your tits and your pussy to make them shiny and glisten in the soft light. You can see my cock, it is so wet and shiny with my lube and it is long, thick and hard for you. We both stroke and rub for what seems like forever, calling each other's name to add to the pleasure we feel for each other. The joy and pleasure we feel for each other at his moment is exquisite.

Suddenly you sit up and come closer to the camera, you reach out and grab your favorite toy, a thick 25-centimeter dildo you keep next to your bed. You bring it to your face, rubbing it up and down your cheek, teasing me, making me think it is my dick you are holding and rubbing on your face. You bring it to your lips, spreading them slightly as you stick out your tongue and lick the tip, getting it a little wet, swirling it around your lips. You open your mouth just a little to slowly push it into your mouth, just the tip, not all of it.

You begin to push the tip in and out between our lips, all the while you are looking up at me with your beautiful bedroom eyes. Little by little you take more and more of it into your mouth until it is all the way down the back of your throat. I can see your throat bulge as you force it in as far as you can push. You hold it there, pushing your tongue out of your mouth to lick the bottom of the shaft while it rests in the back of your throat. You pull it back out gently, slowly until the tip comes out of your mouth, leaving a thick saliva trail between the tip and your mouth. You slurp it back into your mouth and you again begin to lick the tip and take it deep into the back of your throat. You feel the urge to gag but you fight it, thinking of what is in your mouth, my hot throbbing cock. You can feel my balls rub and bounce on your chin as you take all 25 centimeters into your throat.

You begin thrusting it in and out, in and out feeling it hit the back of your throat each time. You are making noises and sounds as you slurp loudly on my cock. Into your throat and back out again, into your throat and back out, your eyes water as you enjoy the tingling feeling you get when it hits the back of your throat. You can feel your pussy throb with each thrust, the feeling of having a cock in your mouth all the way to the balls.

You violently force your dildo in and out of your throat until you must stop to take a breath. The saliva running down your chin and landing on your chest. You reach down and rub it all over your tits, so thick and smooth! You crave having my cock in your mouth and throat, you love the moaning sounds I make with each thrust of your mouth on me. Your pussy all the while getting wetter and wetter.

With the dildo in your mouth, one hand sliding it in and out you take the other and rub your swollen pussy lips, feverishly, you can feel the sexual excitement in your whole body. You are engrossed in the dual feeling of having your mouth full of cock and your pussy rubbed.

All the while I lay on my bed watching you, seeing the excitement in your heaving chest. I stroke my cock up and down, imagining it is inside your pussy, by balls hitting your ass with every deep thrust I make. Sliding my thick shaft in and out of you, slowly at first then I quicken my pace in deep I go, then I pull all most all the way out. I occasionally stop with just the tip of my cock resting inside the entrance of your pussy where it is so sensitive. You imagine reaching around me and grabbing my ass trying to pull me back in deeper, but I resist.

I tease you just a little knowing that I will soon thrust my cock in balls deep once again. You can't wait, you want to have that feeling so bad right now. I finally relinquish and with one sudden thrust I push my cock all the way inside of you, you gasp as you feel me enter you. Your face flush with blood as your excitement is so apparent.

I lay there on my bed imagining this as we watch each other across the distance. We fantasize of being with each other. We can feel so close.

It is at this point I finally tell you to open the package I sent you, and you are so excited! You tear it open to see what is in it. I have sent you your half of the LoveSense cyber kit that allows us to share feelings with each other via the Internet. They work via Bluetooth through our iPhones. What I do to my toy you feel, and what you to your toy I feel. It is as if we control each other's sexual feelings together. They are called Nora and Max and interact through vibrations, twisting motions and a pumping action.

I take mine out of the box put some lubrication in it and place it on my cock. You put lube on yours and slide it inside of you. Immediately we begin to experience each other's movements. As you thrust in and out with your toy I feel motion and suction in my toy as it massages my cock just as if its inside of you. As I stroke my cock with mine you can feel your toy swirling and vibrating inside of you. It is as if we are together experiencing each other, feeling each other sensually.

As we watch each other with our toys we see and feel the same feelings of sex and pleasure together. We work each other into a tizzy with our new toys, I watch you slowly sliding your toy in and out of your wet pussy as you watch me stroke my cock with mine. This being my first time with the toy and filled with such excitement I can feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming.

You too can feel your clit is so hard and you are ready to burst with your own orgasm. I can't wait anymore and I cum, you feel me thrusting my toy deeper and deeper, faster and faster on my cock until you too cum. We are all sweaty with sex, we are exhausted together we are completely and utterly spent.

You tell me how great it is to have such a wonderful toy that allows you to feel me inside of you. I can't believe it either. What a wonderful gift for us!

You roll over on your belly and look at me through the camera, kissing me, staring at me as if I am right there with you. You raise and lower your ass on the bed in a bouncing motion ever so slightly, teasing me with your ass. Such a sweet sight to my eyes looking at you. Your beautiful face looking directly at me through your camera, giving me your wanting eyes that are so wonderful.

We lay there for a few minutes, catching our breath. Looking at each other. We speak of our experience, how nice it is and that we will of course want to do it again, and very soon! We blow each other kisses and sign off...

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers