A Vixen Sandwich

Story Info
She tells hubby about 3-way with 2 Black men.
2.3k words
4.3
129.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixen211
Vixen211
24 Followers

It's rare to find that "special guy". The one that you can completely be yourself with...the one that you can share all your deepest, darkest fantasies with....luckily for me, I married mine.

One night, we sat around playing cards for 'favors'....(I win a hand, he licks and bites my nipples...he wins a hand, and I rub his cock between my breasts, etc...), and Karl (my husband), chose a new one: "tell me one of your sex-stories...one you've never told me."

I was a little embarrassed, to tell you the truth, but we'd been drinking martinis most of the evening, so I was feeling a bit bolder than usual. So, I decided to let it all out. "I had a three-way with two black men," I found myself saying. I immediately blushed, clapped my hand over my mouth and laughed. I couldn't believe I told him that!

His eyebrows shot up. "Really??" he asked me. "Tell me more." He grinned like Cheshire cat and settled in for the story.

"Well," I said, "I was with this one guy, Tim, in college. He was African-American, and unbelievably hung. I thought the old 'rumor' about black men was just that, until I was with him."

"Tim? Who's Tim? Did I meet him?" He asked, because we'd met in college, and I'm sure he was trying to picture it in his head.

I smiled and sighed sweetly. "Mmmmm. Tim. He was a lovely man. About 6 foot tall, a musician….we played together. (I was a voice major during school). It was only a matter of time before I seduced him." I chuckled and winked at my husband seductively...reminding him just what a vixen I could be.

------------------------------------------------

"I went to visit Tim in his dorm room, which was just down the hall from me. We were working on a new vocal piece that he'd written. He mentioned that his friend James wanted to play his guitar with us on the new piece, and wondered if I would mind if James came by." At this point, I was creating the story as I went along, and my husband was completely enraptured – never imagining that his sweet, suzy-homemaker wife ever had such lascivious experiences.

"Tim and I had often flirted with each other, and I could tell that he was well-hung," I said.

"HOW did you know that?" Karl asked.

I blushed and told him that I'd seen Tim get a hard-on many times when we were together. We worked together closely, and I would purposely brush my breasts against him, or put my lips close to his ear as I looked over the music he'd written.

"He didn't just 'jump' you??" my husband asked, incredulously.

I laughed. "No, 'jumping' wasn't Tim's style. He preferred that a woman approach him first."

"So anyway," I continued "....he called James and a few minutes later, James was at the door with his guitar. James was pretty hot himself. Stocky, broad-shouldered, with lovely brown eyes and lips made for sucking on. I'd had several masturbation fantasies about James – never imagining that he'd go for a little white girl like me."

As the evening went on, we played music and had a few beers. James told me how pretty and talented I was, and I ate it up. Finally, we were all sitting in a circle on Tim's bed, and chatting away. Tim glanced at James and suddenly spilled his drink on my blouse. I jumped and laughed, since it was so cold.

"Oh man, I'm sooo sorry," Tim said. "Can I get you a towel?" He was grinning as he said this, and I decided to go for it.

"No, that's ok. I'll just take it off and let it dry," I told him. I unbuttoned my blouse slowly, letting him see my D-cup breasts in their tight, lacy bra. I let the blouse drop from my shoulders and asked Tim if he'd hang it up. "Sure, no problem," he said, and went to the bathroom to drape it over the shower bar.

I looked over and saw James staring unabashedly at my breasts. I laughed. "See something you like, James?" I asked. "How could I not?" he replied. "You're sexy." I smiled and blushed.

Tim sat back down with us. "Nice top," he said. "Are you referring to the bra, or my breasts?" I asked. "Both," he said.

"Oops," James said, and poured his drink on my right breast. It was cold, and I jumped, laughing. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said, "let me clean that up for you." And with that, he lowered his mouth to my nipple and began sucking it through the black lace of my bra. I took a deep breath…..what was I getting myself into??

It felt so good....and then, Tim was pouring his drink on my left nipple, and sucking it as well. I was in heaven. Feeling a mouth on each of my breasts. I felt worshipped, and my pussy was getting wet.

Tim looked up. "Tell us if you want us to stop," he said. I breathed deeply. "Did you two have this planned all along?" I asked. Tim grinned. "Would you be upset if I told you 'yes'?" he asked.

"No, not really," I grinned and pulled his mouth to my breast again. I realized that I was going to have two black cocks that night, and the thought alone made my pussy drip.

Tim put his drink down and reached around to relieve me of the black lace bra. Once it was off, both of them pushed me back onto the bed, licking and sucking my nipples until they were rock-hard and I was squirming beneath them.

"I've always wanted to suck your cock, Tim," I told him, and his eyes lit up. "Well," he said, "Let me help you fulfill that desire." He stood up and took off his pants, and I held my breath as his 10-inch cock came out of his boxer shorts. My mouth watered, but I wondered if I could take it all in…..in either my mouth, or my pussy.

James had slid his hand under my panties and was stroking me while he was licking and biting my nipple. "Suck his cock, Kelly," he said.

I reached over and stroked Tim's cock, and he moaned. I pulled him to me and flicked my tongue across the head of his swollen member. Pre-cum oozed out the tip and I lapped it up, like a cat drinking sweet cream. I stroked his cock and took half of it into my mouth, sucking him in long and deeply. He threw his head back and put his hands in my hair.

James unbuttoned my pants and took them off, smiling at me and commenting about my little pink panties. He moved between my legs and buried his face in my crotch.

I moaned and sucked Tim's cock down my throat, as deeply as it would go, stroking him with my hand and feeling him get harder and harder.

James pulled my panties to one side of my shaven pussy, and flicked his tongue across my clit. I pushed my hips toward him, moaning and begging for him to lick my wet cunt.

He followed through, licking softly and slowly, in small circles around my clit, and darting his tongue into my wet hole, fucking me with his tongue. I pressed my pussy into his mouth, moaning and begging him not to stop….sucking and stroking Tim's long, black cock down my throat as James licked me.

I stopped and gasped, "please James, I want to cum in your mouth….lick my pussy!" He put a finger inside of me and finger-fucked me while he licked my clit. I sucked at Tim's cock harder, feeling my orgasm build. "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I sucked Tim's entire length down my throat and came all over James' hand.

But I wanted more….I hadn't had a cock in me yet, and I was dying to be fucked. "Please Tim, please fuck me," I begged and looked at him with pure lust in my eyes. He wasted no time crawling between my legs, and I pulled James to me and kissed his mouth deeply. I whispered into James' ear, "now I get to taste you," and he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his huge member.

I gasped, "all this time, I thought it was just an old joke!" I laughed. "What?" asked James and Tim simultaneously. I blushed. "The rumor that black men are well-endowed," I said. They both laughed and I grabbed James' cock and began stroking it. "Believe me," I said, "I'm pleasantly surprised!"

Tim rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit, and slapped my clit with it, making me gasp. "Mmmm, please, Tim, fuck me hard," I begged, and he slipped the head of his thick cock in my tight opening.

I grasped James' cock and pulled him into my mouth, sucking hard and deep. Flicking my tongue up and down his shaft, and taking each of his balls in my mouth and rolling my tongue around them. James moaned and grabbed my hair, fucking my mouth with his thick, uncircumcised cock. I was in heaven. being fucked on both ends with big, black cocks. I felt the orgasm building in me, sucking for all I was worth, pumping my hips against Tim.

"That's right," Tim said, "cum for me….cum all over my cock," he said. I couldn't take it anymore, I sucked James cock deep into my throat and screamed my orgasm around him, dripping my wetness all over Tim's thrusting dick.

"My turn," James announced, and he whispered something to Tim. "Want to get on top?" Tim asked, and I agreed quickly. I climbed on top of him, holding his penis in my hand and sliding the head of it across me to get it slick, then sliding his hard member into my pussy.

I ground my hips into Tim as James pressed his cock between the cheeks of my ass and kissed my neck and back. He reached down, and I could feel his fingers pressing against my anus. I tensed up for a moment – I'd never let anyone in my ass before, and I told James so.

"I'll be gentle," he whispered, and rubbed his thumb against my opening, stimulating it and relaxing it at the same time. He wet his fingers and slid one gently into my ass. I slammed down onto Tim's cock, screaming and cumming all over him.

"Yeah, that's right," Tim said, "I think she likes it, James. Why don't you try two fingers?" I looked down at Tim, afraid and excited. "Shhhh, don't worry," Tim said. "We won't hurt you."

James wrapped one arm around my waist. I took a deep breath and relaxed. James slid a second finger in my ass and started to make slow circles. It felt incredible. It was like continually being on the brink of orgasm. I pumped my pussy on Tim's cock, savoring the sensations. Moaning and calling out their names.

"Oh god, James, please fuck my ass," I found myself saying – I don't know where it came from.

"You heard the woman, James," Tim said, "fuck her ass."

Tim put a hand on my hip and pulled my face to his, kissing me deeply. "Just breathe and relax," he said. "You'll like it."

I kept my mouth near Tim's, and breathed deeply. I felt James rub the head of his cock around the tight ring of my ass. He pushed, gently, and I felt myself open to him. Tim reached down and pinched one of my nipples, making me squeal and thrust my hips toward James.

James slid the entire length of his thick, black cock into my ass. I cried out, feeling my pussy get even more wet.

"Ohhhhh yessssssssss", I cried. "Fuck meeeeeeeeee!" I'd never felt so full. They found a rhythm, Tim pumping my pussy, and James riding my ass. I felt them rubbing against each other through my skin. All I could think was "there are two huge black cocks in me!!"

They pumped me hard, and James grabbed my hair, pulling my head back, my pussy tightened, and I screamed FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!!! HARDER!!!" I was out of my mind with ecstasy, feeling their cocks pump in and out of me, making me wet and swollen.

I heard James growl low in his throat as he rammed his hard cock in my ass and pumped his cum into me. I screamed, and came all over Tim's cock – pouring my own cum all over him, and feeling James' cum drip out of my ass and down my slit.

"God, yes!" Tim cried out, as he grabbed my hips and thrust his cock hard and deeply into me, kissing me on the mouth, and I came again, just feeling his cock throb what felt like gallons of cum inside of my dripping wet cunt.

Tim kissed me, James pulled out of me and leaned over me, kissing my back and running his hands down my sides.

I'd never been that completely fucked, or satisfied, in my entire life. I was exhausted! The guys both laughed as I said "I think I'm going to need a shower." "Can I help?" Tim asked me. "Of course," I told him, delighted that he wanted to come along.

James told us that he was going to go back to his room for some much-needed rest. Before he left, he kissed me goodbye and thanked me "for a wonderful evening." I had to laugh…..and I thanked him back.

Tim and I went into the shower and soaped one another down, kissing and holding one another. It never blossomed into a relationship – it was only one night....but I'll never forget the both of them, and how I got to live out my fantasy.

------------------------------------

My husband sat there in shock – he couldn't believe what he'd just heard. As he grabbed me around the waist and threw me down on the bed, he smiled and asked, "So, do you have any other fantasies you'd like to try?"

Vixen211
Vixen211
24 Followers