A Voyage of Discovery

Story Info
A neighbour surprises them in action.
6.8k words
4.32
83.5k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married for about five years. My wife, Julie, was a small, lively brunette, with a body that, whilst cuddly, was still very shapely. It wasn't just her body that men found attractive, I knew. It was something about her personality. She was one of those women who could walk into a room and all the men would notice her – and wonder why, and all the women would see the men looking – and wonder why. She was attractive and sexy, but no-one could ever quite explain it. I knew why I found her sexy, it was those occasional glimpses of what was going on in her mind that turned me on. Other men? – they just knew that they wanted to fuck her!

Not that I didn't, of course and, over the years, sex had just got better and better for us. That was probably because it wasn't just sex – we had a genuine affinity, almost to the point of reading each others' minds. Sexually, we had similar tastes, and had experimented along the way, so we had a fair range of things that we knew we both liked. Nothing extreme, I hasten to add! Just the use of various oils and fluids for sensual massage, oral foreplay – some exhibitionism, and mild bondage (restraint and submission, rather than pain, that is). We also liked making up role play stories, which we would whisper to each other as we made love.

In short, things were pretty good between us. Not that there weren't things we didn't share, of course. One of Julie's fantasies was to be spanked before being thoroughly fucked and, although I had done this for her, I wasn't into it as much as she was. Similarly, one of my fantasies was to watch her being taken by another man. Her response to this had always been "No way."

For my part, I wasn't at all worried by her refusal. After all, it was only a fantasy and, to be quite honest, not one which I was entirely sure that I could handle in any case. Call it insecurity if you will, but knowing how attractive she was to men both thrilled me and made me extremely defensive, so I found it safer to dream the dream. Not that I couldn't trust her! She had always been absolutely honest with me, and that had always commanded reciprocal candour on my part. One example of this involved our next door neighbour, Steve. He was a little younger than us, in his early twenties, and had split from his partner some months previously. He was a pleasant, educated and polite man – friendly, but not pushy, and we both liked him.

We had got to know him quite well since the split, probably because he was around much more than before. Julie had felt sorry for him, and had persuaded me that we should invite him round for dinner one evening. We had, and had all been friends ever since. In fact, he and I actually got on like a house on fire, particularly when we had both had a few drinks, and were reverting into childhood!

I knew Steve was trustworthy, so I had no problem with those few occasions when Julie had invited him in to our apartment in my absence. It hadn't been often – he'd fixed a leaking tap, collected a delivery left with us – that sort of thing. I knew he fancied her (they all did), but I knew from what Julie had mentioned about those occasions that even though he'd been mildly flirtatious, it had always been well within the bounds of politeness and friendliness. For Julie's part, it seemed that she'd just accepted that as her due, and then got on with her life.

Although he never intruded, Steve often joined us, at our request, on an evening when we weren't doing anything special, and when there was a match on TV or we had hired the latest video from the store around the corner. We lived in a warehouse conversion, so our living room had plenty of space but, in fact, the focal point was the TV in the centre, with a small settee facing it. The three of us would watch TV together – our settee had enough room for all of us to sit comfortably – and Steve and I normally took each side, with Julie in the middle.

I suppose the room was badly designed. Just a little too large, it presented the appearance of a small livable area (in the centre) surrounded by vast empty space. This was largely due to the fact that we couldn't afford enough furniture to fill it – the apartment was in a well sought after area, next to a canal, and the bulk of our money had gone on securing it! One other problem caused by the space was that the designers had been forced to leave in the cast iron pillars, supporting the warehouse floors, and although these added to the atmosphere of the apartments, they created problems when it came to placing furniture, as they hadn't been placed for ergonomic considerations. Along the eastern side of the room was a corridor, which incorporated the entrance to the apartment. At one end of this were the bedrooms and a bathroom and, at the other, a small kitchen.

Sorry, I'm digressing! Anyway, that particular evening, we had all been watching a video. Julie had stacked up several bottles of wine from the kitchen, and we just kept helping ourselves. We had probably each had a bottle and a half over the course of the evening! None of us were normally heavy drinkers so, as you might guess, we were all slightly the worse for wear by the time the video ended. As usual, after a little more small talk, Steve got up to go, and I saw him out.

The video had been slightly arousing. It had been a thriller, rather than anything more titillating, but there had been one scene where the heroine got tied up and evilly threatened etc. by the villain, before the hero managed to save her. It was a stock storyline, I knew, but the heroine had managed to look extremely vulnerable and helpless, and innocently attractive at the same time – a combination guaranteed to raise my blood pressure!

Consequently, within an hour of Steve leaving, I had drawn Julie into one of our favourite role plays. We had done it once or twice before, to good effect! Basically, I stripped her (with slight struggling on her part), tied her hands and blindfolded and gagged her. For this, we had found that one of the metal pillars came in handy, and Julie had told me that being bound to that, waiting in anticipation for what I would do next, was one of the best turn-ons ever!

What I normally did next usually involved some messing with her senses – touch, texture, smell, heat or cold, for instance. Time, too – she could never tell when something would occur, it might happen very quickly, or it might take ages. The anticipation, and surprise, was what I knew she liked. On this occasion, I had her kneeling. Her hands were tied behind her, and behind the post, so that she was effectively sitting back on her haunches, with her back upright against the pillar. She was blindfolded and gagged, as usual but, tonight, I had added something new! This was something that had occurred to me a week or so earlier, and I'd brought home a set of industrial earplugs – the small, soft things that you push inside your ear, and which then expand to cut out any noise. Julie was now deaf, dumb and blind – her only operative senses were touch and smell!

I'd left her, tied like that, and wandered into the kitchen (I wanted some ice from the refrigerator), when there was a tap on the apartment door. I opened it, and Steve was stood there, smiling. I suppose my surprise must have shown, because he said, quickly, "Sorry to bother you, but I'm afraid I might have left my mobile in your kitchen. I remember using it earlier, but I think I may have put it down to open that last bottle of wine."

"Oh .... Right! I said, disconcerted, and turned to lead the way to the kitchen.

"How's Julie's head?" I heard Steve say over my shoulder.

"Not too bad," I replied, laughing, "But I bet it'll be worse tomorrow!"

As I entered the kitchen, sure enough, I spotted Steve's mobile on the draining board. I grabbed it and turned ... to find he wasn't there! As I sprinted down the short corridor, I realized what had happened – he'd stuck his head into the living room to say 'Hi' to Julie!

Sure enough, I got to the living room door and Steve had stepped into the room. He was just stood, stock still, with his back to me. Over his shoulder, I could see what had stopped him dead - my wife, helpless, patient, breasts jutting forward, thighs slightly parted, totally available!

Standing back, observing the scene almost like a movie, I saw something else, too. She was magnificent! Involved closely in what we had been doing, I hadn't been able to take it all in but, now, I was seeing her differently! It was as though it was the first time I had seen her like this! Emotions shot through me like lightning, blowing my mind. Out of it all, one idea surfaced – I wanted this moment forever! Stepping to the table, I picked up the digital camera that I always kept handy for our sessions and, quickly stepping back, I took the shot of my life – the doorway silhouetting a scene of a man stood, with his back to the camera, surveying a beautiful, bound woman.

I can't say that I was a dispassionate observer. For one thing, I had a mighty erection! For another, I wanted more! Stepping into the room, I looked at Steve. He was spellbound! Like me, his pants were sporting a huge lump. I broke his concentration by whispering "Move closer, I want another shot!"

His head twitched, but he never took his eyes off my wife. Slowly, almost enthralled, he moved closer to her. I had to take him by the shoulders and move him into position, his eyes were drinking in every fine detail of the woman at his feet, and I quickly took a shot, past the tent in his trousers, of Julie's face, blindfolded and gagged (with her own panties, by the way – something else which turned us both on).

I suppose that was the point at which one could say the drink had affected my judgement. I had no thought for anything outside what was taking place, no consideration of any aftermath, or any feelings but my own. All I could think of was that I wanted a more intense shot – something charged, something exceptional!

"Strip off!" I whispered to Steve.

Julie didn't budge, she was entirely in her own world.

"Strip!" I repeated, noticing him look at me questioningly.

He began to remove his clothing with such alacrity that I was obliged to caution him "No touching, do you understand?" Looking at Julie all the while, he nodded perfunctorily and continued to strip, more slowly. I looked at him, hardly critically. The single impression he gave off was one of unchecked sexual power. A thin, wiry body, supporting a huge erection, out of proportion to the rest! Slightly longer and thinner than mine, it had a large bulbous end – unlike me, he was circumcised!

For the next half hour, I took shot after shot of Julie, tied in various positions, with Steve's lower body taking up a suggestive stance in each shot. At one point, I remember, I took the risk of going to the kitchen for some yoghourt, and then taking a photo of Steve's cock, superimposed over Julie's breasts, dripping with white moist trails. Julie, obviously, knew none of this. She told me later that she had guessed I was taking photos, and so what was happening to her made sense.

The culmination of this intense session came with a shot which I found totally overpowering. I had placed Julie over the arm of the settee and bound each ankle to a castor. From behind, I took a snapshot at quite a low level. It was fantastic! Every detail of Julie's bound ankles, shapely calves and white, quivering thighs was shown in crystal clear detail (I'd used a high resolution shot). At the top of her thighs, the curvature of her legs naturally drew the eyes towards her most private areas, that deep, dark secret a mystery no longer. As if to frame all this, the curve of her buttocks drew the eye up to a slender pair of bound wrists. She was totally open, on offer to anyone! My photo, of course, had Steve suggestively placed in the picture!

As I say, that effectively ended the session because, unable to control myself further, I dropped my trousers and, pushing past Steve, just plunged into my wife, bucking wildly, totally out of control. Julie just lay there, helpless, as I used her unmercifully, shooting my load in seconds and slumping down on top of her, exhausted.

When I looked around, Steve was nowhere to be seen. He had obviously decided that this last, intimate, moment was something he had no right to be involved in and left, quietly, although I wouldn't have noticed anyway! Untying Julie, I drew her into the bedroom and, as soon as we had both recovered, we made love more naturally, finally dropping off to sleep in each others' arms.

The next morning was a difficult one, for us both. I knew I had to be honest with Julie – I couldn't ever lie to her – but I was dreading her reaction. To be honest, I realized that I didn't have too much excuse for what I'd done. The drink, the atmosphere – none of it sounded too substantial when I tried to put words to it. In the end, I just sat her down and told her. As I expected, she was beside herself, although her initial fury did subside a little once I had made my apologies, and she managed to gain some self control.

I offered to ditch the photos immediately but, through gritted teeth, she said "I want to see them. I want to see what you did!"

Looking at them on the computer, she made no comment. She was very down, and wouldn't share her feelings with me. I only realized what she was thinking when she said "Was it you?"

I was nonplussed at first, but realization hit me like a rocket. "No, sweetheart, you've got it wrong. It was me. I wouldn't let anyone else take you like that without your knowledge!"

The misery, then relief, in her face struck me to the core. She wept, and I held her, whispered to her and, finally, I managed to get her to believe me. We nevertheless spent a subdued day until, at tea time, she said "Sit down, I need to talk to you!"

Dreading what she was about to come out with, I slowly sat, giving her my full attention. Gathering her thoughts, she finally said "You know, what hurt me so much about what you did was the deceit. I wasn't part of what happened, you didn't share it with me – you did it to me!"

I began, once again, to apologise, but she brushed my protestations aside.

"I believe you, I believe that you wouldn't intentionally harm me. I know you'd been drinking, and temporarily lost your common sense, but we've got to go on from here – we have to become stronger." Choosing her words carefully, she went on. "You've promised me that you will never go behind my back again, and we can't be a couple if you do, but I love you – and I'd do anything for you. I didn't realize that this fantasy was so important to you - it must be important for you to have risked everything – and so I need to be part of it if we are to move forward together." She paused. "So, this evening, I want us to go through the photos again and, this time, I want you to tell me what you were thinking about as you took each one. Can you do that?"

There was only one answer! I loved her so much, and I realized that the quality of her love for me was something which I hadn't, till then, fully understood. Something that I'd rather taken for granted. That evening, we trawled through the shots and I explained what element of the situation I had been trying to capture. Julie listened, almost without comment, she only made two remarks. The first was the initial shot of Steve's cock within centimeters of her face. She said "I can remember smelling something different, something arousing, but I just thought it was you setting something up." Her other comment was in respect of my last shot, where Steve's cock pointed, juttingly, towards the dark place between her legs. "He's so ..." She thought for a moment " ...... rampant!" "What if he'd taken me then, what would you have done?"

Of course, I demurred. "I wouldn't have let him and, anyway, you know Steve, you know we can trust him!"

She wouldn't be deterred. "Look, he's only an inch away from penetrating me." If he'd wanted to slip inside me, you wouldn't have been able to stop him in time. What if he had?" I hesitated, and Julie leaned forward, looking me straight in the eye. "Be honest, I deserve that, at least."

She was right, of course. I'd behaved badly to her, and the least I owed her was an honest reply. Thinking carefully, I said "Look, I can only say that ... Yes, I was aroused, but I don't ever want to lose you so, if he'd taken you like that, without your knowledge, I'd probably have thumped him.

She wouldn't let it drop. "But what if I had known, what if I'd agreed? How would you feel then?

Once again, I was absolutely honest. I knew that I had everything to lose by lying to her. "I'd probably have come right there, watching you."

She considered for a moment. "I'm going to give you something that you'll never get from any other woman. Something that shows you just how much I love you." She added, "But if you ever devalue it, or denigrate it, we will be finished for good."

I listened carefully as she went on. "The session we had last night was a turn on for me - as I said, that wasn't what made me angry - and, I have to admit that I do find the photos sexy. She looked directly at me. "So we're going to do them again and, this time, I will willingly do anything you want." She must have seen my reaction, because she went on to say "But I do have one or two conditions. Firstly, I only want us to do it with Steve – no one else – I know him, I quite like him, and ..." she smiled. "... I've seen what he will put into me!" Secondly, we will review all the photos, and then they're gone! We don't keep them, and Steve never gets to see any! Finally, I'm not committing us to do this again – ever. That isn't to say we might not, but we'll agree anything we do do between us – I don't want us exchanging a natural, loving relationship for a perverse, sexual one."

Needless to say, my cup ranneth over! Not only did I feel honoured and blessed to have this fine, sensitive woman as my partner, but I knew that, if we were never to role play again, her gift of herself would be sufficient for me. In short, I loved her!

A week later, the scene of that night was repeated. During the week, Julie had seen Steve a couple of times and, in her subtle, women's way had let him know that she wasn't unhappy with what had taken place so, when I asked him round for the evening, he consented with enthusiasm. This time, we went straight into it. Steve was sat on the settee, when Julie came into the room. She was wearing a simple black dress, with pearls, and very high heels. She just went straight across to him, presented him with a length of soft rope, and said "Strip me, then tie me." She then turned her back to him, standing up perfectly straight and relaxed.

After a glance at me (waving my camera), he stood, and unzipped her dress. It fell around her ankles, and Julie was displayed in black, bra, panties, suspenders and stockings. She crossed her wrists behind her, and Steve quickly bound them together. I provided two lengths of silk and, soon, Julie was also gagged and blindfolded.

Now, Steve took charge. He walked around in front of Julie, inspecting her almost like a sergeant-major. Raising a hand, he squeezed Julie's breast. Stoically, she submitted to him. Suddenly, without warning, he pushed her backwards. I was concerned at first, but soon realized that he had intended for her to fall onto the settee, where her legs parted, as she tried to regain some balance. Steve quickly knelt and, placing a hand on each knee, forced her legs wide apart. She was spread open before him, and his head darted between her legs – he was sucking her through her black, satin panties! This time, Julie couldn't remain so impassive. As his tongue stroked back and forth over her crotch, her head twisted from one side to the other, almost as though she wanted to get away.

12