A Voyeur Impregnates?

Story Info
The progress of a voyeuristic life.
4.2k words
4.3
73.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

My previous narratives have been from my imagination. This is my real story about how I became a voyeur. Although I've been involved in a lot of great sex since, early experiences stick in the memory as more erotic.

I left school in the late fifties getting a job in commercial photographers. My main jobs were to developing the olden style black and white shots taken with their own cameras. I was a very naive youngster never having had a girlfriend and only having seen my young cousins naked occasionally, having had no sisters. I hadn't been told about sex at home or school, as sex education was not usual at the time. What I'd picked up was only what the other boys talked about at school.

We'd get hold of the usual girly magazines from my mate's big brothers. Unfortunately at the time the censors banned showing genitals so the girls were posed with vases in the way or discreet angles. The occasional full frontal was shown but the girl's genitals and even pubic hair were air brushed out.

I remember finding a magazine in the papers put out to burn at bonfire night. In it amongst the cleverly posed girls with big tits was one that made me hard immediately. She was a gorgeous Latin girl with a caption saying Italian beauty queen. Not only had she got a wonderful figure but also she was posed full frontal.

But what would nowadays show all her features looked like smooth skin between her legs. Everything else had been air brushed out because of the law at the time, no wonder I was confused!

When later pubic hair was shown the girls wore pubic wigs, so nothing real could be seen. Was this really a concession by the censor or another way of frustrating the local youth?

This was way before the days of the Internet, digital cameras, Polaroid's or even colour film. Then they had no problem sending us raunchy shots to develop.

There were mature ladies posing topless or completely naked on some foreign beach. Men were naked as well; the wives had obviously taken these and this confused me as I'd naively thought it was a man thing sexy photos. It was quite a shock to realize ladies felt that way to.

There were hundreds of photos of naked families on nudist beaches and clubs, tasteful ones the same as usual holiday shots but unclothed. Playing with sandcastles running in the water etc.

However the ones that I liked best were of mum's daughters, girlfriends and strangers that had been taken without them realizing. Lying on their beach towels or in the dunes where they thought they were unobserved. Most didn't show a lot except for great figures and mixed sized boobs.

But some of the dune type ones; you could see they were taken with the Voyeur photographer lying down by the grass protruding at the bottom of the shots. In these there were close ups of pussies, legs spread both front and back shots. Sometimes even swollen lips with suntan lotion being applied or even masturbation shots.

Then there were the medical photos for the records. My boss took these himself as the hospital insisted on mature photographer. Some were weird like the lady who had grown horns on her head like a goat; they were about three inches long just like a devil's depicted.

Others were real gynaecological photos, close ups showing every part of a woman's sexual anatomy. I'd never imagined the variety of women's genitalia.

The size of the virginal openings varied considerably from small to massive. There were close ups of clitorises again varying from miniscule to big and bulbous. Then the outer and inner lips were so individually different, from little girl like slits to long dark lips that hung down several inches. Some inner lips were completely hidden but others were very visible indeed.

Oddly enough none of these pictures turned me on, but they did make me curious and aware that though women's genitalia was basically the same there were so many variants.

I was keen to find out at first hand and wanted to do my own close up comparisons. Which guy doesn't?

I soon realized that though pussies were an important part of a girl, it needed the rest of her body to be really so. I loved girl's thighs, both the inside and the outside, the shapely way the top of a girls thigh moved as she walked particularly fascinated me.

Naturally I wanted to experience the real thing myself, but I was a skinny youth and when I eventually did get girlfriends they were as inhibited as most were at this time before the pill. Kissing and feeling their breasts was as far as I got.

I'd been promoted to an area sales manager and often stayed away in hotels and looked wistfully at massage parlours and French model upstairs cards but never got the courage to participate.

When I was thirty-four years old I met a wonderful girl called Lucy (intentionally incorrect name.) Working in a small shop I controlled, she persuaded me to invite her to the company Christmas dance. She was a lovely Welsh girl with 40D cup tits, but also with great intelligence and personality.

She turned up looking gorgeous wearing long black thy length boots with five-inch heels very tight trousers and low top with no bra. We danced and she French kissed me in a way I'd never been kissed before. When one of my friends with a lady killer reputation tried to cut in she told him to get lost and held on to me all evening.

At the time she was living with a tall dark and hansom Italian who was a part owner of a restaurant, he was also a black belt in Karate. She'd been living with him since she was eighteen. Despite my rival and his violent temper, we became lovers and she at twenty-two 12 years my junior taught me what real sex was about.

She asked me to have anal sex that we both liked, she put my hand on her bum and had me feel her when others were watching.

One day she got me to park at night in a notorious car park in Hyde Park. She got my cock out and gave me a blowjob while a dozen men were looking in the windows at us and wanking their cocks either touching or just inches away.

Then I licked her to an orgasm while her tits were out of her bra. While we did this, the Voyeurs shot off onto the windows. After feeling foolish and scared to start with, eventually I found being watched as erotic as watching.

I came to like dangerous location sex; she would stop in the street the park and give me blowjobs with people around. When we were driving she would say stop I need sex and we would do it in lay-bys woods fields anywhere. The more public the better for Lucy would cum harder the more public we did it.

We'd have sex several days per week; she had very small periods only lasting a couple of days so there was little disruption. I asked her how her Italian lovers cock compared to mine, risky question really. Lucy said his was three inches longer but at least mine worked, he couldn't get his hard, the only sex he had with her was when she gave him a blow job when he said he couldn't sleep.

Eventually she chucked him out and gave me a key to her flat. She called me her marathon man, not because I ran the race although I did but because of my sexual stamina. We spent many full days in bed and on one occasion I came 12 times and she 16 major and countless minor cums. It was her Idea to keep count; she said I'd doubled her record. On another occasion she gave me a blowjob while I drove at 100 miles an hour on a motorway. (What if we had been stopped?)

One weekend we went down to Brighton just after the nude beach had opened. We walked naked along the stones while Lucy made comments about each cock she saw, giggling at any that showed signs of hardness.

We sat around and she put on a show for the guys opening her legs wide to try to provoke hard ons. On the way home she made me stop and we had sex for ages in a small copse on a hill.

I was in love with Lucy, our affair lasted a full five years she was the person I wanted to spend my life with. When fate lent a hand, her father died of a heart attack at seventy while having sex with a girl friend. (That's the way I want to go!) Lucy had to go back to Wales to look after her mum and eventually it all ended. Though she phoned me a few years after to say she wasn't happy and missed me. I missed her and will always love that girl, who'd taught me to be a voyeur / exhibitionist.

One day I was staying in Brighton on business and as I had the morning free thought I'd go back on the nude beach where I had enjoyed the time with Lucy. I stripped off but was disappointed that most nudes were men there were even a group of guys who were obviously dedicated sun worshipers. These were older scraggy men who were originally white skinned but were now walnut coloured and very wrinkled with shrivelled up genitals.

This was not what I wanted to see at all, so I kept on walking over the stony beach. Further down I could see females, this was the family area and all the women had men with them. I walked by the waterside and tried to see any sexy women, but it was disappointing. Most women were naked but demurely keeping their legs together so nothing was on show although various sized breasts could be seen.

Then I did see a young woman near to the water laying on her front, as I passed her shaved virgina could be seen plainly. But the older man with her gave me an aggressive look and I moved on.

Further on I noted a group of student's two girls and five boys playing around in the water and seven towels on the second stone ridge. So placing my towel in direct line with the vacant towels I lay and stated to read my book.

After a while the youngsters returned, after drying off they sat down. At first they were just talking, one blonde girl was English and telling the boys the two girls were from the local university. Her friend was a Turkish girl and couldn't speak much English.

Then they lay on their towels to relax and sunbathe, the blond girl was facing me reading a magazine but the Turkish girl lay on her back legs pointing towards the sea. From my lower position I could see her very black haired pussy. She wiggled constantly and gave me a great view of her cunt as she moved around. This was not missed by the Chinese boy laying beside her who was showing a very hard erection of about four inch's.

By now I was hard myself but laying on my front no one else could see it. The Chinese boy moved up until his cock was level with the Turkish girls face. But she just turned away from him and lay on to her front.

Now the boy couldn't see her pussy but I could, framed by her buttocks. Now she was not on show to the boys she opened her legs fully and I could see her outer lips clearly. After a while her cunt started to get wet and glistened. All to soon the girls got up and dressed we have to go to a lecture the blond girl explained and walked off.

I moved to the middle of the beach where there were couples sitting and laying and put my towel down on a low area between two ridges of stones and went for a swim. I walked past several couples but could only see breasts and pussy hair from the female partners. I swam naked in the cool water.

I walked back to my towel and bag and saw that a couple had arrived with a young baby in a pushchair. They were talking with a Northern accent and both looked skinny. Their faces had a similar appearance elongated with prominent long noses, were they husband and wife, lovers or brother and sister? I guessed it was her baby but was it his, who cares.

They started to undress he finished first, his body was bony with his ribs showing. However he had certainly the longest flaccid cock I've ever seen, just hanging limply it was at least six inches long but very skinny with small balls.

She was I would judge in her mid twenties, as she took off her bikini top I could see she had small around 34a tits but with protruding nipples of about 2 inches long. Then she took her bikini bottoms off and I was delighted to see she was clean-shaven. Her pussy was thin lipped just a little slit the same as a young girls.

They both sat down on the lounger's they'd brought with them and the guy turned his back to the girl and started to read a book. She picked up the baby and sitting facing me started to feed it from her breast. As she did so her legs were open and I could plainly see her slit.

She wasn't what anyone would call a classic beauty but her almost emancipated body at about five foot three was rather child like in appearance and tight. She changed breasts and I could see milk still seeping from the other nipple and it had stretched another half inch longer. She finished feeding the baby and bent down to change its nappy giving me a perfect view of her cunt from the back. It was several inches long a perfect white slit that moved as she worked on the child.

The baby was put back into the pushchair and she sat and started to rub suntan oil into her body. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and said hi. She worked the oil into her face then down her neck onto her small full breasts. Rubbing it in to her long nipples she shuddered as she did so and again smiling at me. Then down her slim tummy and the inside of her thighs, as she did this she deliberately spread her legs wide and rubbed oil on her pussy, her tongue licking the outside of her mouth as she did it and stared into my eyes.

Then she turned round and rubbed oil up and down the small of her back. Now she worked on her slim little girl bum and bent over rubbing oil into her cunt and looking through her legs winked at me.

With all this I'd got a stiff cock and had to force myself to stop myself jumping up and help her rub the oil in. But the husband or brother was laying right beside her although unconcernedly looking in the other direction reading.

No one else on the beach could see us three because we were within the ridges of stones so I was getting a perfect Voyeurs view. It was a baking hot day and there must have been several hundred people on the beach about eighty per cent males unfortunately.

But why should I care I'd my personal Voyeur show. She lay on her front and started to read a magazine so I couldn't see anything except her skinny frame. I read my paper and my hard on went down, I thought that was it for the day.

However after about a half an hour she was fidgeting obviously getting hot so raised her self up to go for a cooling swim. She looked at me and gave me a come on shake of the head towards the water and walked off. I looked at the guy who seemed unconcerned still reading his book. So trying to not make it look obvious I followed her down to the sea.

We passed several couples on the way with the men giving her surreptitious admiring glances when their women weren't looking. She walked into the sea with me following; we swam out together for a while and along the beach towards the outcrop.

She said, "Hi I'm Alie I'm on holiday are you? I said no just working here for the day, my names Dave. Alie said, "But you seem to like my skinny body alright?" I said, "I sure do you're gorgeous." "Thanks" she said, what do you like about my body? "All of it in particular your smooth pussy." I replied.

Alie laughed and as we were standing on the sand up to our shoulders in seawater, she put her arms around me and kissed me lightly on the lips. I said, "Won't your husband be jealous?" "No that's my brother Andy he won't worry." Alie said.

The cold water had had its effect on my penis that had shrunk to its minimum, but her body pressed into me was making it stir again. I rubbed her back then down to her arse and she did the same to me. Alie said, "I saw your cock get hard looking at my kitty. (I'd never heard it called that before but it was like pussy I suppose.) Its funny when I've got my clothes on men don't give me a second glance. It's because I'm so skinny and have this big nose. Not only that but I am a librarian so have to wear a boring uniform."

I said, "Well I think you are pretty Alie!" "Yes but I'm nude, men like my kitty."

She took my hand and guided it in-between her legs to her smooth little girl kitty as she called it. I rubbed it and felt her tiny clit and stared to massage it. Alie shuddered and put her own hands round my cock and started to rub it up and down.

Alie said, "Do you like to look at girls bodies Dave, I mean like this on the beach, not the girl you're with alone in your bedroom?" "Yes" I said, I think I'm a bit of a Voyeur really, I like to look at women of all sorts and think what I'd like to do with their bodies! But at the same time concentrating on not getting hard so it's noticed."

Alie said, "Well I like to look at men's bodies, I particularly like men with little bums and comparing their cocks. But I don't want a permanent relationship, Andy and I are twins and our parents we killed a few years ago and left us the house and a reasonable bit of cash.

I was really hard by that time and had several fingers in her kitty as she called it. "Lets swim out to the raft." I suggested. We did the raft was about twenty foot square and luckily nobody else was using it. The raft itself was about a hundred meters from the shore and had rough carpeting like covering and a bolster of about a foot high on the shore side.

I gave Alie a push up which gave me a chance to hold her little bum some more and climbed up with her. We lay panting from our swim and I asked her about Andy her brother. She said, "Unfortunately for me he's gay but we are very good friends. It's a pity really because I'd like him to fuck me but he won't, though he's let me suck his big cock off a few times. I tried to get him to do me plenty of times but the nearest I got was to get him to do my arse once, I liked it but he said it wasn't what he wanted.

By now looking at her sparse body had made me hard again and she turned until we were in a sixty-nine position and started to suck my cock. She was on top of me so I was able to lick her little crack, it was silky smooth and salty from the seawater. We were well away from the beach but could still be seen so it was quite a thrill.

We went at each other as of there was no tomorrow and soon I was about to cum in her mouth. But she sensed it and said, "No come in my kitty Dave!"

She laid me on my back and lowered her very tight little girl like kitty onto my hard cock. Then she started jumping up and down as if possessed, I felt her tense then cum like anything her whole body shaking uncontrollably. Naturally I was nearly there as well, especially when she again sensed my build up and started screaming fuck it up me, give me your baby Dave.

I came so hard shooting load after load into her little cunt. Put it all in my kitty Dave, impregnate me, do me, make me pregnant again, I want you to be my next child's daddy. We hung on to our nude bodies arms and legs entwined for a long time. She fed her long nipples into my mouth and I sucked milk from them. She said, "I'll feed your baby with my milk like that Dave!" Then I said, "Alie tell me something, the father of your child where is he?"

She said, "I've no idea I met him on this beach last year and fucked him on this very raft then never saw him again. I can't even remember his name but he was about sixty-five years old. He wasn't as good at shagging my kitty as you; he shot his spunk up me but didn't make me come. I do hope you've made me pregnant Dave; today's my most fertile day so I wanted someone nice to fuck my kitty and impregnate me."

"It's about time we went back but I'd like to do something else when we get there." I said, "I'll do what ever you say except anything gay, I'm not bi sexual." "No its not that," She said, "we're both voyeurs aren't we, so lets masturbate in front of each other until we cum. There are hundreds on the beach so it will be great I'm a great exhibitionist as well, but we'll have to be a bit discreet, don't want to get arrested do we?"

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers
12