A Vulnerable Moment Pt. 01

Story Info
A row with my husband. The kids being a pain. I gave in.
1.4k words
4.47
72.5k
77

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

My whole body shuddered. The orgasm was a blessed relief.

I was hearing my voice crying out, "oh god, oh god,"

I could feel the cock inside me jerking and pumping hot spunk deep inside me.

This was not me!

I was a married mother of two, and half the age of the man who had just brought me to a shuddering climax.

The seeds of this infidelity had begun at Christmas. The stress of festivities, the financial burdens with two kids wanting the usual toys and gadgets, and the threat of redundancy at Steve's company was so depressing.

Sex between us had become infrequent, and when it did happen it was hurried, passionless and mechanical.

Daily life has become humdrum and when I ran into Andrew with my shopping trolley, and obviously hurt him, I cracked.

My mumbling apology was lost in floods of sobbing tears. I had slumped over the trolley, almost dropping to my knees, my body shaking with desperate emotion.

"I'm so, so sorry," I spluttered.

Andrew, whose name I discovered later, was bent over clutching his ankle and muttering expletives, but when he saw me crying, uncontrollably, he took a step towards me saying, "please, please, it was an accident. I'm ok, don't cry, please."

As the tears rolled down my cheeks, he put one arm round my shoulder and offered me a crumpled handkerchief from his pocket.

We must have looked a strange sight in the cereal aisle of the supermarket.

Me, a young mum in her 20s, blonde, quite shapely, dressed in leggings and a loose blouse and, as always, showing some cleavage.

Andrew, a much, much older man, probably late 60s, over six feet tall, grey hair, but dressed smartly in chinos and a check shirt. He could easily have been my grandad. In fact, he reminded me of my best friend's grandad, who I had always had a soft spot for.

"Hey, just take a deep breath. I'm perfectly alright.no harm done"

His soft, deep voice calmed my sobbing.

"Thank you. I don't know what's wrong with me," I almost whispered it.

Andrew withdrew his arm, which had been around my shoulder and, standing in front of me, he looked me in the eyes.

"Look , I'll help you finish your shopping; it looks like you're nearly done; then we'll have a coffee in the cafe, and see if you can unload some of those problems on me. I am really a good listener, and an older head sometimes helps."

He had presumably guessed that I was troubled by something and he smiled in a way that reassured me, and how could coffee with a friendly old man do any harm.

We continued along the last couple of aisles, and got to the checkout where Andrew packed my two bags, while i paid with my card.

He quickly paid for his own few items, and we made our way to the cafe.

"By the way I'm Andrew, may I ask your name?" He smiled, and at the same time asking what i would like to drink.

"Oh I'm Louise, and thank you, I'll have a skinny latte," was my reply.

I found a table by the window and waited for Andrew to arrive with the drinks.

I could feel slight 'butterflies' in my tummy, and thought to myself how i hadn't felt like this in years. And all because of this older man.

Andrew sat opposite me, and his blue eyes looked directly into mine. I felt myself blushing, but Andrew probably thought my flushed face was because of how upset I'd been.

"Now I might be poking my nose in but is it kids, money, men or family?" Andrew expected a rude answer. Something like, "mind your own business!"

But the reply was open, honest.

"I just feel taken for granted."

There followed an outpouring of all my frustrations with Steve and life at home.

I felt safe with this man, he was like a friendly uncle, wise, empathetic and unthreatening.

Andrew listened, nodding, replying occasionally with sage advice, and slowly I began to feel at ease.

I began to notice little details about him. The stubble on his chin, the wrinkles around his eyes, the one lazy eyelid. I found myself completely immersed in his company.

But time was passing and our coffees were long finished.

"Look Louise, I'll help you to your car with your two bags. I've loved talking, and listening to you, and I hope it's helped." Andrew smiled warmly.

"Thank you but I get the bus, I only live three stops, on the Grange Estate."

"Ah that's easy then, I'll give you a lift. If you don't mind getting into a stranger's car?"

The offer was made with such warmth, I really had no hesitation in saying, "Oh thank you so much, if it's not out of your way."

"No probs," and with that, Andrew led the way, pushing the trolley with both our sets of bags inside.

Andrew had a big 4X4 and soon the shopping was loaded and we set off.

My 'butterflies' were still fluttering and the journey took less than five minutes.

Andrew jumped out and before I could say anything he'd carried my two bags to the front door.

"You are a proper gentleman," I said half giggling.

"Hey, that's better, that smile!"

I opened the door and was followed inside by Andrew and the bags.

"Could you put them on the side over there," I pointed to the breakfast bar.

And then I did something that was so out of character, but spontaneous, I think it shocked both of us. I put both my hands on his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you so so much."

"I only carried your bags," replied Andrew. My hands had stayed on his shoulders and his hands seemed to automatically place themselves on my waist.

As he looked down at me, I raised myself on my toes, and with parted lips, kissed him full on the mouth.

Andrew's mind must have been whirling.

This was not the plan of an old man preying on a young housewife.

This was spontaneous, and as the kiss went on, my arms went up around his neck. My perfume was filling his nostrils, and as my tongue probed his mouth, almost hungrily, he could feel my body pressed against his.

Andrew could feel the softness of my breasts against his chest, he could feel the firmness of my hips against his cock. His body was beginning to react in a way that defied his age.

The kiss ended, and I pulled away. Andrew started to say," I don't think this is a good idea..." But already i was starting to kiss him again.

By now his cock was stiff against me and the feeling of such a young body like mine was testing his resistance. He really mustn't be doing this.

I had lost all self control and almost dragged Andrew into the lounge.

Pushing him down onto the leather Chesterfield i fell to my knees, and in one movement I had unzipped his fly. Releasing his cock I paused, somewhat taken aback, by its length and girth. Andrew was very well endowed.

Suddenly Andrew felt the inevitable. I took his cock in my mouth, my lips closed around the head, and I tried to take as much of it as I could.

" Oh god Louise, we should not be doing this!"

I was pressing Andrew's cock deep into my throat, holding it there for a few seconds, then gagging as I drew away with saliva drooling from my lips.

By now there was no going back.

Pulling Andrew's trousers down to his ankles, and, in an instant, I had stripped off my leggings and blouse, discarded my panties and bra, and now completely naked in my living room, lowered myself onto Andrew's cock.

I was so aroused, and my pussy so wet with my juices, that I sunk down and his cock buried itself deep in my cunt.

My eyes closed at the same time as Andrew groaned out loud.

He was watching me, a young housewife, riding his cock, my breasts swinging, my nipples hard.

As I rotated my hips, pressing and grinding down against his cock, my clit was swelling and pushing me ever closer to cumming.

The room was full of the noises of sex.

Our sighs, our groans, our louder, faster breathing.

Andrew was a master of timing. As he cupped my breasts and took each nipple between his thumbs and fingers, he squeezed.

And so I came and as I shouted "oh god, oh god," I knew that I wanted more of my 'older man.'

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers