A Vulnerable Moment Pt. 08

Story Info
Now Anita had double the power.
2.3k words
4.57
18.9k
12

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers

"By the way Andrew, she's Louise's mum!"

It was 3am on the street outside Andrew's house. Anita had just delivered this bombshell, as the taxi drew away.

She had just told Andrew that the woman he had fucked that evening at the party, was the mother of the young woman he'd started an affair with. She had manipulated the whole thing.

It all fell into place. When Andrew kept thinking that he knew Stephanie from somewhere, it was her eyes, her body, her pussy, the way she kissed, the way she responded, the way she felt. It was in the genes, Louise had little bits of her mother in so many ways.

And the spiders' web of Anita that he was caught in, just got worse.

She could tell Steve at any time of his affair with his wife.

She could tell Louise at any time that Andrew had fucked her mum.

She could tell Stephanie at any time that he was fucking her daughter.

She could tell Stephanie's husband at any time that she had fucked a stranger at a sex party.

Both Andrew and Stephanie were caught in her web.

He stumbled exhausted, and subdued into bed.

He awoke in the morning, and immediately felt the weight of the world upon his shoulders.

He lay there thinking of the predicament he was in. Should he go and confront Anita? Should he just wait for her next move? What would she be saying to Stephanie?

What a mess.

He took a shower, and toasted some bread, and spread marmalade thick on the toast. Black coffee and orange juice completed his breakfast.

He felt a bit better, but still had this whole cloud above him.

'Ping,' a text arrived.

His heart sank when he saw it was from Anita.

'I was expecting a text from you after your 'interesting' discovery. I'll be with you for coffee at 11am.'

Andrew thought to himself, "What a bitch. Manipulating bitch."

He spent the next hour and a half contemplating what he would say to her. When 11am arrived, he glanced out of the window, and saw Anita's car pull up outside.

He saw her long legs swing out of the car showing a lot of thigh, until she smoothed the fitted skirt down over her ass. Her t-shirt was showing her breasts, and clearly her nipples were hard. She stepped up the drive in her heels, and waited for Andrew to answer the bell. He was angry with himself for being attracted to her. She was still a 'bitch.'

She walked straight inside, no kiss, no word. She just sat herself down on the sofa, and said, "Black coffee Andrew."

Andrew decided to play it cool. He remained silent. He just went into the kitchen, and made the coffee.

He returned, and placed the mug beside her.

As though nothing had happened, Anita said, "I hope you thought last night's party was fun. I didn't see much of you, I guess because I spent most of the evening with David and Olga. I understand you also had some fun with Trish, she's such a hoot isn't she?"

Andrew found himself almost engaging in civilised conversation.

"Yes we got together at one point." Andrew paused, "But you really were a cow with Stephanie. You set both of us up."

Anita chuckled softly, "You both enjoyed yourselves didn't you? I'm sure she did. But it is an interesting situation we all find ourselves in."

Andrew added what Anita was thinking, "Yes, you've got us both over a fucking barrel."

Anita chuckled again. "Yes I have, haven't I? Which is why I'm here today."

Andrew knew that something devious was afoot.

"In a way it's doing a good deed. But you've realised I'm a manipulative bitch; you'd describe me that way Andrew?"

Andrew sort of nodded. Anita smiled.

"I got to know Stephanie by chance, and quickly realised that all was not well at home. That was how she got to come to the party. She trusted me!"

Andrew interrupted, "Big mistake."

Anita ignored him, and continued, "Well we all know Steve might lose his job , but Trish's and my old company may have a 'position.' The HR guy who hires and fires is a bit of a bastard, but me and Trish have a plan."

Andrew knew that this plan was going to hurt someone, but if Steve could come out at the end with a job, it would be great for Louise.

"It involves Trish, Stephanie and you. This guy Martin is a sexist kind of guy, he thinks he's gods gift. For the sake of this scenario, you are going to be Stephanie's husband."

Andrew knew Anita must have thought this through.

When Anita asked whether he was in, he nodded, not sure if he was going to be doing something illegal.

Anita seemed pleased, and seemed to relax somewhat.

"Ok Andrew, the plan needs 'fleshing out,' but you will know the scenario soon.

Anita stood up to go. Andrew watched that ass chassis across the room.

"By the way do you want to come round this evening. Maybe watch a movie?"

Andrew knew what he should say, but found himself saying, "Yes I'd love to, what time?"

"Let's say 9pm, bring a bottle."

He stared at her ass all the way back to her car.

Andrew had the rest of the afternoon, and early evening to think about Anita's plan. He assumed it was some sort of 'honeytrap' to make this guy Martin offer a job to Steve. He wasn't entirely sure where he and Stephanie fitted in, but he was assuming Anita was talking to her separately.

Anyway he would learn about it all in good time.

What was concerning him at present was whether Louise would see him at Anita's this evening. He hated having to lie to her, if she did see his car, and question him. He would just have to say she had invited him purely as an old friend of Julia's.

He arrived at Anita's freshly washed, and shaved, and she greeted him at the door dressed in a simple shift with sandles on. He handed her the bottle of Sauvignon, and kissed her softly on both cheeks. Both of them had already eaten, but there were crisps and olives on the coffee tables.

"Hey you don't want popcorn do you? asked Anita.

"No, I actually hate it, the sickly smell!" Andrew grimaced.

"I've chosen the movie, it's a 'romcom,' but I bet you guessed that. Typical woman's film."

Andrew was thinking that this all was a bit bizarre. The woman he called a 'bitch' was acting like a 'normal' woman, whatever that is, he thought.

Anita had poured the wine, turned the lights down, grabbed the remote, and was curled up on one end of the sofa with her legs tucked underneath her.

"Here, sit here Andrew," she patted the cushion beside her.

The movie began, and it was the usual Hugh Grant type movie, amusing, but at the same time enough of a plot to make sure the girl got the man.

As it progressed Anita smiled, scoffed, made comments, but was totally immersed. She sank back into the sofa, and was half relaxing against Andrew, the warmth of her body making him feel almost comfortable.

He did get up to refill the glasses, and when he sat back down Anita leaned more closely against him, and rested her hand on his thigh.

The film went through the usual ups and downs of the on screen relationship. Then towards the end of the film in the church scene, Hugh kissed his bride to be. Andrew saw Anita riveted to the screen and smile. When the kiss ended, Anita turned her head to Andrew, and slowly kissed him.

It really felt quite odd to Andrew. He felt he shouldn't be doing it, but the whole evening felt 'normal,' and he responded.

They kissed softly, Anita twisting her body on the sofa, until she felt comfortable against him. They kissed again and again, so gently, taking it slowly. Andrew wasn't sure where this was going.

However, his instinct kicked in. He touched her breast very gently through the cotton fabric. He felt her move slightly, so he could touch both breasts. A signal had been given.

His fingers slid under the hem of her shift. Her thigh was so smooth and soft. He began stroking the inside of her thigh, moving just ever so slightly higher with each stroke. Anita moved again, so that her legs parted just a bit more.

All the while their lips explored each other, the interplay of their tongues was somehow very erotic.

Andrew's fingers were moving higher, and Anita finally lifted one leg upwards. He slid his fingers the last inch or so towards her pussy. He somehow knew she would be naked under her dress.

His fingers stroked the lips of her shaved pussy. One finger slipped between them, and then another. Anita sighed softly. Andrew ran his fingers up and over her clit, the pussy juices adding to the sensitivity of that little bud.

Anita looked into Andrew's eyes. It was a tender look. It was a longing look.

"Make love to me Andrew, like I was the love of your life."

Andrew was slightly at a loss. This was not Anita, was it?

The 'love of his life?'

But Andrew was actually in the moment, and it was an unfamiliar, romantic bubble.

"Take off your dress," whispered Andrew.

Anita lifted up, and pulled the dress over her head, discarding it over the back of the sofa as Andrew, hurriedly removed his shirt, trousers and boxers. They were both naked.

Anita lay back along the full length of the sofa. Andrew lay on his side, propped on an elbow taking in the image of this devious, but sexy lady.

He placed his free hand under her chin. His fingers ran delicately from her chin, round the edges of her mouth, over her top lip. They kissed again, Andrew conscious of her eyes closing. He moved his hand softly over both breasts, his fingertips feeling the nipples harden.

He was hardening too. He was ready to enter her, but he didn't want to rush things.

Their kissing was slow and sensuous. Every now and again their lips pulling apart to look into each other's eyes. Nothing was said. It was all in the look.

Andrew's fingers played with her breasts, stroking the skin of her tummy. He sensed that Anita was ready.

He placed his hand behind her knee, and gently raised her nearest leg. By placing it over his thigh it allowed him to push his cock against her pussy.

As they kissed once more, Anita felt him sliding inside her. Beneath the kiss, Andrew heard a stifled murmur. They both lay there enjoying the sensation of union.

Andrew whispered to her, "Don't move."

The intimacy of their bodies so closely together in this measured, sensuous way, was a rare experience for them both.

Andrew's fingers explored further, and found Anita's clit hard and sensitive. He started to run his fingertip around and over it. He remained still as his cock was deep inside her, but Anita was finding it difficult not to react to his massaging of her bud.

Her kisses were more animated, and her body was starting to push and pull, her hips trying to push upwards.

Andrew took his time, but Anita was realising how expertly Andrew was playing her. His fingers were hitting all the right notes. And still his cock was filling her, but refusing to fuck her. It was all a very different experience to most of the men she had had.

As she kissed him again, she luxuriated in the total pleasure.

But Andrew knew how close she was. Her lips pulled away from his, she threw back her head and cried out. Her body shook and her orgasm wracked the whole length of her.

It took a minute or two for her to relax, come down, open her eyes, and when she kissed Andrew again she murmured, "Andrew, thank you, that was quite special." And after a pause she added, "But you must have your moment now."

"Anita, I will cum, but there is no rush. I want this moment to last."

She looked up at him, and they kissed once more. He felt her pussy muscles contract around his cock, and realised that it was a silent agreement.

Anita's breathing returned to normal, and they continued to kiss, all the while her pussy gripping onto his still erect cock.

Andrew had just about enough room on the sofa to roll onto his back. Anita didn't want to lose the feeling of him inside her, but she had to release him for both of them to enjoy more lovemaking. As she raised herself above him, she watched his face closely, as she lowered herself back onto his cock.

She saw his eyelids flutter slightly, but his eyes remained looking into hers. She leaned forward pressing against him, and kissing him once more. Slowly they continued to make love.

Anita moved her hips almost imperceptibly, feeling Andrew's cock react. He appeared to be able to hold back for the time being. But Anita had one more ace to play. Her tongue found his nipples. She sucked first one, then the other. Occasionally biting them playfully, then sucking again.

That did it. She heard him groan, she felt him swell inside her, she felt him starting to jerk, and then the warm feeling of his spunk filling her cunt. His groan turned to a deep and long lasting gasp.

Anita wanted to hold him inside her. She kissed him yet again, softly, and gently. But they both knew that reality was resuming.

But something had happened between them. There was a realisation for Anita that sex could be tender and special again. For Andrew, he had found a facet of Anita that was hidden from view.

Andrew left that evening in a paradox.

His relationship with Anita had become a love/hate one.

He was missing Louise, and as he got into his car he looked up at her bedroom window and saw the light go out.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers