A Waiting Room with a View

Story Info
Wife is on display during medical exam.
7.7k words
4.42
368.5k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark Once
Mark Once
109 Followers

The image of the fully clothed male doctor examining a naked female patient has always been incredibly erotic to me. The thought of my beautiful wife being thus examined increases this eroticism; bringing out feelings of jealousy and protectiveness, mixed with pride and a perverse desire to show her off. I've always secretly wished to be able to accompany her and watch while she strips for and is examined by her doctor, but have never found an appropriate situation in which to realize this fantasy. Nor have I had the nerve to even discuss this rather prurient desire with my fairly conventional wife.

I still have never been in the examination room with her; but during her annual physical last week my desires were satisfied beyond my wildest dreams, in a manner I hadn't expected.

My wife Elizabeth, Beth for short, is a strikingly attractive woman. At 42 she still has a young look about her, clear skinned and fresh faced. Of middle height with light brown shoulder length hair and dark blue eyes, she has large breasts and ample hips. She's put on a little weight over the years, as most of us have; but it is evenly distributed, giving her a slight voluptuousness which complements her appearance as an attractive woman in her prime.

Beth had to change doctors 2 years ago when her old doctor retired. She likes her new doctor very much, but has mentioned to me that his office is often very busy, to the point of being hectic on occasions. Apart from long waits, this in itself would not be so bad; but the layout of the office itself, combined with the doctor's out-of-date style of patient draping, has made her uncomfortable during some of her visits.

When I questioned her on this subject in the past I've encountered a somewhat embarrassed reluctance to discuss details; but she has admitted to me that her main dislike about the doctor's system is the need for patients to sometimes have to leave the examination room, in a state of undress, and go to another room for a procedure. These little trips are often visible to people sitting in the waiting area. She quickly added that such exposures are usually brief and that the doctor maintains such an air of professionalism that the whole office is pervaded by it, including the other patients and visitors.

I did not press her for more details at the time, but I determined to accompany her on her next visit. Then, last Monday, she announced that her annual physical was scheduled for Friday afternoon, and that she was taking half the day off from work. I told her that I had been planning to leave work early myself on Friday, and suggested that I could meet her at the doctors' and we could go out to dinner afterwards, she being required not to eat much before the exam. Beth was surprised and hesitated slightly at my offer; then overcame whatever inner reluctance she was experiencing and agreed, figuring I suppose that medical exams were part of life, and that if I did catch a glimpse of her undressed, I wouldn't be seeing anything I hadn't seen before.

Friday arrived and I left work about noon and headed for the downtown office building in which Beth's doctor's office was located. I wanted to arrive well before her so that we could go in together, to ensure that I wouldn't miss any opportunity that presented itself. I knew that I might just be spending the next few hours in a crowded waiting room reading old magazines, but I was brimming with excitement nonetheless. Even if I saw absolutely nothing, the idea of sitting in a waiting room and knowing that, just down the hall or behind that door, my lovely wife was undressing and being seen by another man would give me an odd thrill.

I arrived at the entrance to the building and waited a long 15 minutes before I spotted Beth walking down the sidewalk towards me. She gave me a smile and a wave when she saw me, and I was both proud and excited at how attractive she looked. Since she was coming straight from work she was dresses in smart, conservative business attire: Neatly pressed dark gray slacks, matching jacket, white silk blouse and black low-heeled shoes. I gave her a quick kiss and we entered the building together. We took the elevator to the sixth floor and turned left down a corridor lined with medical offices. I was savoring the feeling of walking along next to my well-dressed wife, knowing that shortly she would have to remove her clothing for another man. When we got to a door marked 'Dr. William Shiffman', Beth opened it and I followed her inside.

Coming through the door we were facing down a short corridor with a small waiting room extending to our right. The area we could see was shaped like an 'L' with a fat base, the waiting room being the base. There were chairs along the two walls and two short rows of seats facing across the corridor. A receptionist sat behind a high counter to the right of the corridor. The wall starting at the entrance and running down the left side of the corridor contained a series of doors. These doors led to three examination rooms and a patients' bathroom. The door to exam room #1 was actually in the waiting room itself, followed by the toilet and then exam rooms 2 and 3. The doctor's office was behind the receptionist's station, his door across from the middle exam room. At the end of the corridor was the x-ray cubicle, directly opposite the front door. The whole effect was of a slightly cramped but efficient use of limited space, which gave a "we're all in this together fell" to the whole office.

The waiting room was very crowded. Beth walked across to the receptionist, a young perky blonde; while I found us 2 seats and sat down to survey the crowd. The room was filled with a wide mix of ages and types. Most people seemed to be there alone, with at least two obvious couples, an attractive 20 something pair and one couple in their mid 60's. Men outnumbered women by at least 3-1. Beth finished with the receptionist and walked over to sit next to me, drawing a few admiring glances from some of the men. She leaned over to whisper in my ear, and her sweet, feminine scent washed over me. "It's going to be a long wait" she said, which was obvious given the number of people in the room. Picking up a magazine, I idly thumbed thru it, but was more interested in taking in the routine of the office.

Patient's names were called by the nurse; a pretty redhead in her mid 30's dressed in light blue hospital scrubs and white sneakers. She would then accompany the patient to one of the exam rooms and go in with them, coming out shortly after performing a few preliminary tests; height, weight, blood pressure, etc. She seemed to be constantly on the move from room to room, busy but cheerful, with a loud, authoritative voice. There was some sort of medical technician who operated the x-ray and also the EKG machine, which was on a small cart and had to be pushed from one exam room to another when it was needed. He was a small, dark, Eastern European type with a tin moustache, and he wore a long white medical coat. Since not ever patient needed these tests he was out of sight for long periods of time. Finally there was Dr. Shiffman himself, very distinguished in his white coat and matching white hair. He moved deliberately between the exam rooms and his office, looking very fit for an older man and exuding an air of calm confidence.

It appeared to be a normal, busy doctor's office, but with 2 unusual exceptions. The first being that due to it's cozy design, when the doors to the examination rooms were opened or closed, some or all of the people in the waiting room could see inside. The degree to which one could look in varied with each room. Exam room #3 in the back offered only a very limited view to a few well positioned people. The middle room offered a partial but decent view for many. Exam room #1 however, whose door was actually in the waiting room itself, gave a total view to anyone who cared to look in when the door was opened, and a partial view inside for many even when the door was left slightly ajar, as I soon realized often happened in the hustle and bustle of the busy office. Most of us in the waiting room observed this and knew that the polite thing to do was not to look in. But as the expression goes, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak", not all of us could overcome normal curiosity or plain old voyeurism.

The second thing that set this office apart was much more startling. From time to time the nurse would come and escort a patient to the toilet or the x-ray room. This in itself would not be exceptional, except that it exposed, literally, the unconventional dress code Dr. Shiffman had for his patients.

My introduction to the unusual display came when an older man exited the middle exam room, accompanied by the nurse, and walked down the corridor towards the bathroom. I could hardly believe my eyes; the man was completely naked! Well almost; he held some sort of white towel against his ample belly, which covered his private parts but left his backside totally exposed! I glanced around the waiting room expecting to see equally astonished expressions on everyone's' faces, but was surprised to see most people paying only casual attention to the man's startling, pink bareness. As he entered the bathroom, the nurse asked him to provide a urine sample and, handing him a cup, pulled the door shut and left to take care of other business. After a minute he re-emerged, naked as a babe, clutching the drape in one hand and holding his pee cup in the other. He padded barefoot over to the reception counter where he set down his specimen, then turned and walked back down the corridor to his exam room, his bare back and hairy ass totally revealed to any who cared to look.

Startled, I turned to my wife for an explanation. With a small sigh of resignation, she explained to me in detail Dr. Shiffman's system.

When a patient was taken in to the examination room, he or she was told by the nurse to take off all of their clothing, including their underwear. Patients were required to be completely naked for their examinations. They are given a papery type drape about the size of a small towel which they can hold in front of their bare bodies if they feel modest and if the doctor is not examining the parts they are covering. After the first few visits, most patients, reassured by Dr. Shiffman's professional manner, dispense with the drape in the privacy of the exam room. When the patient must go out into the hallway however, they all reach for the drape and hold it pressed against their front. They may also slip on their shoes if they wish, as the tile floor can be cold. Of course this leaves their backs (and backsides) totally exposed; but the attitude of the doctor and his staff, which soon spreads to his patients as well, is "so what, we're all made the same back there". That leaves the visitors in the waiting room to adapt to this philosophy as best they can; which they do with varying amounts of success. Some manage total nonchalance, some politely look away, some sneak short peeks, and some can't help but openly stare.

I now understood my wife's reluctance to discuss the details of her exams with me in the past. It was one of those things where you had to be there to understand. The mood of respectful camaraderie that prevailed in this office made these brief exposures seem minor and almost friendly. They were just accepted; no big deal. I thought about it for a while and decided that I was fine with it. Then I realized that I was fine with it as long as it was someone else who was being exposed. How would I feel when it was my beautiful wife, undressed and on display to a crowded waiting room filled with men? The image forming in my mind of this scene gave me a genuine shock. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks; and this before anything had actually happened!

This was not the scenario I had hoped for. I would not be able to be in the room with Beth, watching while the doctor examined her. Instead, I would be on the outside looking in, just one of many who might steal a peek through an opening or closing door. Or more shockingly, I would be sitting here surrounded by other men, watching my wife parading nakedly up and down the corridor right in front of us.

Now I felt my bold excitement of this morning start to fade. My fantasy had slipped from my control, and I found myself feeling very protective of my wife's modesty. But I was having the right feelings at the wrong time. There was no way to affect what would happen next without drawing additional attention to Beth, and maybe embarrassing her more. Since she had been here before and was willing to accept these unconventional arrangements, she had obviously made her peace with them, in order to continue with a doctor she liked. I was the one who had a problem with it!

I determined to sit in silence and suffer, along with her, whatever small indignities she might be put through. I tried to convince myself that maybe it wouldn't be so bad. After all, most of the patients never left their exam rooms; and could be viewed only slightly, or not at all, through the opening and closing doors. But I also realized that most of the patients were not here for full physicals, the most comprehensive of all exams, requiring the widest array of tests and procedures. The best I could probably hope for was that Beth would get the rear examination room, farthest from prying eyes.

At that moment, almost as if on cue, the door to the rear room opened and the nurse came out, followed by the young husband whom I noticed earlier sitting with his wife. He was a good-looking man with sandy hair and a trim body; but he looked absolutely mortified to be walking nude alongside the nurse in her blue uniform. His cheeks seemed to redden even more as the unusual pair approached the eyes of the mixed crowd in the waiting room. Holding the drape at his waist, he stood there with his small, bare ass hanging out as the nurse opened the door for him and gave him his embarrassing instructions. As he turned to go into the toilet, his drape swung forward and we were given a brief glimpse of his sandy pubic bush and his dangling pink penis and testicles. A few minutes later he came out, put his sample on the counter, and walked stiffly back up the corridor. I glanced over at his wife and found her looking appreciatively at his naked buns. She then looked around the room accusingly, to see if any of the other women were shameless enough to check out her husband's tush.

As he disappeared back into his room, it occurred to me that so far, all of the patients who had to go to other rooms for procedures had been men. Perhaps a double standard of modesty was in effect here, and women would not be required to leave their examination rooms with only the inadequate drape to cover their nakedness. At least I could hope.

The long wait for my wife to be called stretched on. Various patients were called in and others left. New patients kept coming into the office, keeping it quite crowded. Only one other patient, a very wrinkled old man, made the naked trip down the corridor; this time to the x-ray room at the far end. In deference to his age and the unattractive appearance he made, almost everyone averted their eyes. We were able to easily look into the near examination room if we so desired; but I found myself deliberately not looking when the door opened, getting into the spirit of the office. Of course there were only men in there up to now, and one embarrassingly fat older woman, but I was still somewhat proud of myself for controlling my usually wandering eyes. I glanced over at Beth sitting next to me, prim and proper in her gray suit, her nose buried in a magazine. She looked so respectable, it seemed almost impossible to me that she might be put through any of the same indignities these lesser beings were forced to suffer.

"Elizabeth Harris?" the nurse inquired in her loud manner. That brought me out of my reverie and instantly to attention. 'Here we go', I thought, and felt my heart racing with excitement.

Beth promptly rose and, giving me a 'see you later' smile, walked smartly over to the nurse. "This way Elizabeth", said the nurse; gesturing, to my utter horror, to the nearest examination room! With a sinking feeling in my gut, I watched as the nurse opened the door to exam room #1. The door was directly opposite the seats, actually in the waiting room itself. As the nurse held the door open, Beth strode past her and into the room, her heels clicking loudly on the tile floor. The nurse followed her inside and gave the door a shove behind her to close it.

The shove was not quite hard enough however; the door made contact with the frame and bounced back a little, leaving it slightly ajar. Neither nurse nor patient noticed this little accident, but I certainly did, as did the men sitting on either side of me. Even though the door was barely open it was enough, given the closeness of the room and our angle of view, for about 3 or 4 of us to see the area where my Beth was standing. The waiting room was very quiet at that moment, and we could clearly hear the nurse's voice in the exam room.

"You've been here before Elizabeth, so you are familiar with our procedures. Get undressed, everything off; then get on the scale and we'll get you weighed."

So here was my wife standing just a short distance away, looking very dignified in her business suit, in full view of myself and 3 strange men, and we all hear her instructed to take off all her clothes. And now the most amazing thing of all happens; she proceeds to do just that!

Beth is standing there almost directly facing us but turned slightly to the right. As she raises her hands and starts to undo the buttons of her jacket, I can feel my heart beating faster. Taking off the jacket, she reaches for one of a number of hangers from a hook on the wall and carefully hangs it up. She quickly unbuttons her blouse and slips it off, revealing the creamy skin of her bare arms and upper body; contrasting with her very white and very full brassiere. Beth stands there in her white bra, gray slacks and black shoes, as she puts the blouse on a hanger.

My wife seems to be in a hurry to get her clothes off, unaware that 4 men are watching her strip thru the open door. She kicks off her shoes and stands barefoot on the cool floor, not having worn any stockings today. Next she undoes the zipper on her hip and allows her stylish pants to slide down her smooth legs, gracefully stepping out of them.

Now wearing only a white bra and matching panties, she neatly folds and hangs her slacks, giving us a nice long look at her in her underwear. Clothed, Beth's extra weight is well hidden, but seen in her undies; she is a bit fleshy; especially around her full bosom, hips and belly. Her overall aspect is one of voluptuousness; and judging from the goggle-eyed stare of the man on my right, it was having its' effect.

The moment of truth has now arrived. Without hesitation, my wife reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. Shrugging her bare shoulders forward, the brassiere falls away from her body and Beth's big heavy breasts tumble forward in all their naked glory. I was embarrassed for my wife, but I also felt proud of her beautiful, white titties with their ruby nipples. Beth's bounty wobbled sexily as she moved to hang up the bra.

Facing forward again, bare breasted, she slid her fingers into the waistband of her panties, paused for a quick breath, and in one easy motion pulled her underpants down. Beth's naked tits hung free, her nipples pointing at the floor as she leaned forward to gracefully step out of her empty panties. She picked them up and stood there totally, gloriously nude; the thatch of brown pubic hair between her legs startlingly exposed. The view of her standing there naked as God made her; my modest and dignified wife, tits, pussy, everything on display; was literally breathtaking. What a world class treat for the other men who could see her, I thought. I was angry about these strangers getting a free show, but I must admit I was a little turned on about it too.

Mark Once
Mark Once
109 Followers