A Wake-Up Call

Story Info
He awakes to pleasure in the dark.
766 words
3.83
20.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wearily opened my eyes to a darkly moonlit room. It must have been around the two o'clock hour. What has awoken me was a pleasant sensation. I was fast asleep on my right side like any regular night, but this night was different. I felt a soft caress across my underwear covered ass. The hand was rubbing gently and squeezing every so often. As I turned ever so slightly I felt my cock begin to grow and stiffen. Sensing I was now stirring and becoming aroused, the hand now began to rub on and grasp firmly my now rock hard erection. Enjoying the attention my eager and ready cock was getting I was taken by surprise as the hand slipped into the waistband of my underwear and pulled them off in on fast motion.

Now I lay there naked and wondering what to expect next. I did not have to wait long as I felt the hand of my girlfriend return and begin stroking me. After a few firm tugs on my shaft I felt her hair tickle across my stomach as she leaned over me and took my swollen cockhead into mouth and began to suck me hard. Grabbing her hair I feverishly guided her head up and down as she sucked harder and faster. Hearing all her mouth sucking and slurping sucking my big cock was such an amazing experience.

Without warning she stopped and in what felt like forever ( but I am certain were only seconds) I awaited her next sexy, seductive move. And just when I did not want to wait any longer she attacked. Reaching out I could feel her body. She was completely bottomless and only had on a sexy blank tank top that accented her amazing breasts. I felt her slide her legs underneath mine pushing them aside. She was facing away from me and lowered her gorgeous and now dripping wet pussy onto my rigid manhood. I spread my legs to the side eliminating any resistance of feeding her pussy my entire shaft. After I was all the way in she sat for a second and then with ever increasing speed and intent began thrusting her pussy down on me. My hands were now caressing and spanking her naked ass as it slid up and down my entire length of meat. In the dimly moonlit room I could see her hair flowing wildly as she tossed her head back and forth with every thrust. The moonlight also was casting a dark shadowy silhouette of her voluptuous and lusty body. She was not done yet.

She stopped fucking me and I was so stiff my cock stood straight up in the air. I could smell her sexy aroma, it was getting more and more vibrant when I realized she was now lowering her pulsing and hot wet slit onto my face. I began licking her lips and sucking on her swollen clit as she was grinding on my nose and face. As I was tasting her wetness and juices I felt my cockhead once again enter her mouth. This was something that drove me wild knowing that she was tasting her pussy juice off my cock.

My hands were now roving all over her soft skin as my tongue explored every bit of her pussy. I reach up under her tanktop and began caressing and feeling her hard nipples and breasts. Knowing I would not last much longer she again stopped and proceeded to change her position. Now laying on her side she lifted her right leg high in the air granting access to her eager wet fuckhole. I obliged by rubbing my throbbing and immensely swollen cockhead across her pussy lips before plunging it deep into her in one thrust. I began thrusting hard and fast pounding her pussy. Pounding so hard my balls are slapping against her. I grab her ankle and lift her leg higher to really go deep within her. Hearing her moans and watching her shadowy figure was becoming too much for me. I could no longer hold back I rip my cock out of her and push her down. Squeezing my hand around my cock I shoot my hot thick load across her cheeks and down on her chest. She grabs my cock and shoves it into her mouth and sucks the rest of my hot cum down her throat. I collapse onto her cum covered chest and kiss her deeply. Wondering if it was all a dream or not we lay together intertwined as two bodies that become one.