A Waking Dream

Info
I wake up from an erotic dream...to the reality of you.
57 words
3.58
21k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nippie1
Nippie1
24 Followers

I awaken from dreams of your touch. Only to discover that the reality of what you do to me is so much better than any fantasy.

I would like to extend a special thank you to the wonderful muse who gifted me with this story. I truly hope that I did your words justice.
Always.

Nippie

--:--
--:--
1.0
Nippie1
Nippie1
Nippie1
24 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intoxicating voice

I'll be honest, i am new to listening to Audio Fantasies and i must say that i very much enjoyed this. The words from this woman are a magical paintbrush for her intoxicating voice. Sit back, relax grab a tissue if you need, and listen to her tease our desires.

REMacSoundREMacSoundover 7 years ago
So delicious

What an intoxicating voice. I loved listening to it.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Could have done without the sound F/X

Even listening with headphones, it took me a bit to realize the background noise was supposed to be ocean surf and sea gulls. It sounded more like cars continuously driving by and squealing young girls, to me. And being such a short loop, repeating every few seconds, I found it to be more annoying, than relaxing.

It might have been better if it was a good quality (and longer) loop, but I gave up listening to the full story, as I kept getting distracted by the noise.

sonorous_strangersonorous_strangerover 7 years ago

Your voice is so soothing. I hope to hear more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poetic

Hey there, this was actually quite poetic and relaxing. The sound of the waves and seagulls made even more so. As well as your soft voice. Great job!

Now get over here and get me my tea! ;)

Share this

Similar Stories

You You just left, and here are all the reasons that I miss you!in Audio
The Mistress Pt. 01 You said you had to work...so I went to dinner alone.in Audio
Coin Toss No. 01 Pleasure and pain awaits her at the toss of the coin.in Audio
Moans and Whimpers She has a special message for her "Daddy".in Audio
Hello She brings out her favorite toy to play, thinking of you.in Audio
More Stories