A Walk in Paris

Story Info
A young woman walks naked through the streets of Paris.
5.8k words
4.37
25.7k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,065 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

*

Hi, I'm Susan Reynolds. Reynolds is my married name. But all this happened long before I was married. A long time before I was married. It all started after I had finished medical school. I was to start my residency, but an offer I couldn't refuse presented itself. A paid fellowship at the Paris Descartes University, part of the Université Sorbonne Paris Cité, for advanced medical studies. I just couldn't pass that up. With that fellowship I could write my own ticket as to where I did my residency. After that, the sky was the limit.

I had worked my little ass off to get to where I was today. First in my class and this fellowship in France. I was proud of myself. My family was proud of me. Dad had staked me for the airfare and pocket money. The fellowship included tuition, books, an apartment on campus and a per diem allowance for food. Not that I would have much time for eating, from what I read of the course work involved.

Once I was settled in my apartment and had all the requisite conferences I was ready to start. What I had was three days off. Classes didn't start until Monday. I spent those three days sightseeing. I saw everything. The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Left Bank. I was exhausted at the end of each day. I also found myself a little lonely. By the second night I lay in bed aching and horny. I masturbated to a mind shattering orgasm and fell asleep.

* * * *

Two weeks into classes and I was glad I had taken French in high school and college. I could understand, speak, read and write French. Well, I was fluent in classical French, which is what all the professors spoke as did their teaching assistants. It was the odd dialects some of my classmates spoke that gave me trouble. As an extra perk, the fellowship allowed me to take a course of my choosing. I took an art class. The class was well attended and was held every other day at four in the afternoon. It was my last class on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

It wasn't until the second day, that I found out the models for the class would be students in the class. The class was about nude art form. A student would pose, nude, while the rest of us sketched them. We could use any art form we wished, but each of us would take a turn on the podium. About three weeks into the semester it was my turn to pose. I was nervous. I had forgone lunch so I wouldn't embarrass myself by vomiting all over the platform I was to pose on.

As I walked to the platform, my stomach was doing flip-flops, my palms were sweaty and I was seeing double. I wore a wrap that looked like a toga. I had pinned it at the shoulder, letting it drape down under my left arm. The slit was on the right and my complete leg flashed at each step. I was so nervous I just stood there, leaning against a faux column. I pushed my right leg out of the toga, but did not disrobe. As I stood there, everyone waited. Then, realizing that I was not going to disrobe, they started to draw.

By the end of the class, I thought I had dodged the bullet, but the professor took me aside and told me I would be the model for next class. He told me in no uncertain terms I was to completely disrobe or I would flunk the class. I was beside myself. The next class was on Friday. Between now and then I had to find the courage to get naked in front of my classmates.

I wasn't worried about my body. I had worked hard to be fit. I knew everyone would admire me, I just didn't , because of my upbringing I suppose, want to get naked in front a classroom of people I kind of knew. I had to steel myself to undress for them in two days. The next two days, medical classes kept me from thinking about Friday afternoon.

I had once more skipped lunch. I was even more nervous than the first time. This time I know I had to disrobe completely. Wearing the same toga, I stepped up on the podium. I must have stepped on the hem, for the toga slipped out of my grasp and floated to the floor. There was a gasp as I completed my step up to the platform. I was naked for everyone to see. As I looked out over the crowd, I notice a few of my classmates staring holes in me. I shook my head and took a pose by the column.

I stood there for two hours. There was a ten minute break after an hour, but I just relaxed and sat in a chair the professor placed on the platform.

"Well done my Chérie ," he said in heavily accented English. "You are very beautiful."

I had heard him tell the other models similar things so I knew he wasn't coming on to me.

"Thank you, sir," I replied.

He turned and walked to the back of the studio. By the time the second hour was up, I was enjoying myself. All those eyes on me, kind of turned me on. My nipples were harder than they had ever been and I had a wetness running down my left leg I couldn't fathom. Why was I so turned on? A question I kept asked myself as I climbed down off the platform and headed to the locker room. I had picked up the toga, but didn't put it on.

I got some quick glances at the drawings some of the students had done. I looked beautiful in each and every one of them. I smiled to myself as I walked into the locker room. I quickly dressed and headed for home. Later that night I met several classmates at a local bar. A quiet little place, out of the way and mostly filled with collage students. It was a nice place and the drinks were reasonably prices.

Each of them had now seen me naked. Each of them complemented me on my body, male and female. I could feel my blush of embarrassment rise up my body to the top of my head. By the time I got home I was so horny that I masturbated three times before I fell asleep.

* * * *

After that first time being naked in front of everyone, I talked to the professor and told him if he had openings for a model, I would gladly fill in. He smiled at me.

"I was hoping you would," he told me, in French, smiling broadly. "You have a very beautiful body. The other students have asked me when you will model again, often."

"Well count me in," I replied in French.

"Next Friday," he said.

I nodded, unable to speak. Just four days away. I was excited. I was nervous. My nipples hurt they were so hard.

"I will see you then my Chérie ," he told me in English.

"Of course. I look forward to..."

"I figured you would once you did it for the first time," his accent was just bearable. See you on Friday," he said turning and walking away.

I stood there shivering. The next four days flew by. My medical classes were becoming increasingly harder. Yet I excelled at the challenge. The art class had become easier as I became more proficient at drawing people and things. Drawing the human body had always been easy for me, except for faces. Most people have a hard time with hands. My faces were a sticking point. Two classmates had helped me and I them. I showed them simple ways to draw hands, using the skeleton as a basis. They then did essentially the same with me and faces. Alex and Victoria had been a big help.

They had also been the only students to show me, me. They showed me their drawings of me. Both had drawn me beautifully, except for my hands. They soon corrected that and I was so beautiful. Alex had drawn my nipples hard, but Victoria hadn't. A matter of perspective and taste. Victoria, never Vicky, said she liked the look of my breasts with the nipples relaxed. She said they looked so soft and inviting that way. But she wasn't opposed to drawing them hard if that's the way they were.

At first I thought Alex and Victoria were a thing. I was wrong. After Alex asked me out to dinner one day after class, I saw him wave Victoria off. She nodded and walked the other way. I said yes. He took me to a little bistro down the street from the bar. It was very nice to be able to eat out. We had some wine and talked. He asked me question after question about America. I told him everything I knew about my homeland. I then told him I hadn't been everywhere in America.

For some reason Europeans think of the United States as being as small as Europe. I had to show him later at the library with two maps of the same scale. He then nodded with understanding.

After the date he walked me home. He wanted to come in, but I was hesitant. I wasn't a virgin and it had been a long time since I had sex with a man. I just didn't want to get a reputation of the American that puts out on the first date. I kissed him goodnight, keeping him out in the hall. His hands did do a little roaming.

"Alex, no," I told him.

He groaned as I pulled his hands off my ass.

"I enjoyed our time together..."

"But you are a proper girl who doesn't put out on the first date?"

"Something like that," I said chuckling.

He leaned in and kissed my lips gently. I kissed him back.

"Until next time," he said.

"You never can tell," I shot back. "Goodnight Alex."

"Goodnight Susan," he said backing away.

I closed the door and turned the lock. I heard a sigh and then him walking away down the hall. I sighed, grabbing a breast and squeezing.

I ran down the hall to the bedroom, stripped and fell into bed my fingers knuckles deep in my pussy as I hit the mattress. I masturbated to four orgasms that night before I fell asleep.

Over the next couple of days I spent all my time in my apartment naked. I wanted to get used to moving without clothes getting in the way. I practiced in the mirror. I sat at the window seat, bare breasts visible to any who looked. Some did and waved. Others walked by oblivious to what they had missed.

By the time I was to pose, I felt comfortable enough that the butterflies were gone. I walked to the podium and dropped the toga wrap, took a seat on the bench there and struck my pose. As the toga dropped I once again heard a wave of sighs pass through the room. I smiled, knowing that many of my classmates found my body desirable. I suddenly liked this feeling. Of revealing myself in public. Well, not really in public, but in a room full of people, not all of who I knew.

For the next two hours I heard the scratches of pencil, chalk, charcoal, against the paper on the easels in front of each student. There were some whispers among them, but I had everyone's attention. A shiver and a hot flash almost overwhelmed me as I sat there, looking out over the heads of my classmates. I even forwent the ten minute break, just to bask in my nudity.

When class ended, I hurried back to my apartment. I was asked to join many of my classmates for a drink and dinner. I begged off and hurried home. Turning, I closed the door softly and turned the lock. Then I was rushing down the hall to my bed, stripping off my clothes as I went. Flopping down on the bed, I plunged two fingers into my soaking wet pussy and came instantly. My body shook with a powerful orgasm. For the next hour and a half, I plunged my fingers in and out of my pussy. With my free hand I pinched and plucked at my hard nipples. Finally, I took my clit between thumb and forefinger and squeezed, hard.

I swam up from the darkness to find my two finger still inside my pussy, wiggling feebly. The sheet under me was soaking wet, yet my libido was still in overdrive. I slowly brought myself to orgasm once more. This one was less powerful, yet lasted a lot longer. I was drained. I rose, took a shower, changed the linen and went to sleep. I woke around midnight, a gnawing emptiness in my abdomen. I was hungry. I fixed myself something to eat and went back to bed.

* * * *

Time flashed by. Before I knew it the year was half over. It was about this time that a flyer showed up in my message box at school. I read it with interest as I hurried to my art class. I was posing again today and the excitement I felt was almost overwhelming. The flyer helped that feeling along. The film school was looking for volunteers, both female and male, to participate in a...they called it a film outing. Not to many details were in the flyer. There was a contact and I knew him. He was in my art class. I didn't know him all that well, but it would appear he was in a creative film class as well.

For two hours I lay supine on a bench. This time I was on the floor and the students were on the platform. They were looking down at me from above. I scanned the faces until I found the film student on the flyer. He wasn't bad looking and his eye devoured me as he sketched. He was using pencil and his movement were quick and decisive. I looked forward to seeing how he saw me at the end of class.

The current pose called for me to lie on my back, one leg cocked, leaving my vaginal area open and exposed. I could do as I pleased with my hands and arms. Where I lie, I knew everyone could see my vaginal lips poking out of the thatch of pubic hair I kept neatly trimmed. I saw several classmates, both male and female, lick their lips as they looked at me.

I basked in the gaze of my classmates. The two hours flashed by.

When I got home there was an envelope taped to my door. Snatching it off, I hurried inside and ran to my bedroom. I flopped down on the bed and shoved my hand into my pants. The minute my finger touched my clit I came, hard. After that first orgasm, I slipped two fingers into my pussy and brought myself to two more orgasms.

After cleaning up, I went to make myself some supper. When I sat at the kitchen table to eat, I noticed the envelope. I opened it and pulled what was inside out. It was a brochure about the University Film Studio. It expanded on what the note in my mailbox had told me. It seemed they were looking for volunteers to be part of a film-noir event that was planned to take place in a week. There was a note attached with a paperclip.

'Susan, I think you might want to check this out. It could be very exciting and fun. Alex.'

I re-read the brochure and it did sound like fun. The event was called - A Walk in Paris. As I read more I found out that the volunteers would be walking through some streets on the West Bank, nude. They would of course be filmed on their little stroll. I felt my pussy lubricate when I read the word nude. I shivered at the thought.

The brochure went on to explain that the event would take place early on a Sunday morning, when the streets would be relatively empty. Still, walking naked down the streets of Paris was probably the most exciting thing I had ever heard. I finished eating, cleaned the dishes and rushed back to my bedroom. Three orgasms later, I finally fell asleep.

* * * *

I went and spoke with Professor Libler and Jean, the professors teaching assistant, to find out more. They explained everything to me. When I said I would do it, I was given a bunch of forms to fill out and sign and get them back here before next Sunday. I took them to my apartment and poured over them. Most of it I didn't understand, French legalize, even English legalize is way beyond me. So I filled them out and sighed them. What the hell, what was the worst thing that could happen. This was France.

* * * *

Damn! I was so excited, yet here I stood as I disrobed in the alcove set up for us in a small side street. Quickly, before I lost my nerve, I stripped down to my skin. Another student handed me two items of clothing, the only things I could wear. Black nylon thigh highs and four inch black heels. It had been decided by the professor in charge that I looked a lot sexier in nylons and heels, than just a pair of running shoes. I put them on and stepped out of the alcove. There was a slight chill in the air and my nipples responded, not only to my excitement, but to the weather.

The film crew that was to follow me were already shooting. I had met them the day before in the studio on campus. There were five of them. The cameraman, the sound man, the director and two of the biggest guys I had ever seen, who were there to protect me. Both were actually American's like me, over here to study at the Sorbonne. Then a classmate handed me a small map. On it was the route I was to follow.

"Got it?" she asked.

"Um..." I stared at the map, burning the route, street names and left and right turns into my mind. "Got it," I replied handing her the map.

"Go," she told me giving me a little slap on the ass.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped off down the street. The camera crew was in front of me to start. I had been told to look into the camera every once in awhile. I stared at the lens, licked my lips, swayed my hips and walked with determination as I then looked past the camera. Smiling I made my first turn. The camera crew swung around and filmed me from behind as I strutted down the street.

The air was clear, not a cloud in the sky. The sun felt good on my skin as I caught the camera crew from the corner of my eye as they rushed to get back in front of me. I slowed just a little to let them. I suddenly realized I liked being the focus of attention, to be seen, by the crew and the camera. I was becoming more and more aroused as I walked...no, strutted down the street.

There weren't very many people about this early in the morning, which is why we were doing this now. I had been told that I might encounter other students, with film crews, on my short journey. I was free to interact with them in any way I wanted. Or not. It was up to me. I was de facto director of my segment of the film the director with the film crew was there to direct the cameraman. As I rounded the first real turn in my route, I saw another film crew as they followed a man, a naked man.

As both crews and stars came closer, I saw he was someone I knew. He was the one who had given me the brochure. I smiled as I watched him watch me. He smiled as we approached each other. He stopped in front of me. I stopped and looked into his eyes. I turned, looked at my camera and raised my eyebrows, then turned back to look at him. He was looking me up and down, first my eyes, then my breasts and last, my vulva.

Looking down his body in the same manner I ended up staring at his substantial manhood. As I watched, it pulsed, rising with each beat of his heart. I looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"Well, Alex that is a nice cock you have there," I said in French, "I'm almost sorry I didn't invite you in that night."

"And you Susan, have a very pretty pussy," he responded in English.

I blushed at his use of the word pussy. Smiling, I reached out and gently took a hold of his now hard cock. He groaned at my touch.

"You may touch me if you wish," I told him.

He looked surprised and excited. His hand slowly moved toward my breasts. He gently strummed his fingers across my nipples. I gasped at the feeling. It had been a long, long time since anyone but me had touched them. I squeezed his cock as lightning shot through my body, from my nipples to my pussy.

"Touch my pussy," I croaked.

Alex quickly moved his hand down my body, touching me here and there. When his hand cupped my vulva, I shook with a small orgasm.

"So quick," he said.

"It's been a long time," I replied.

"I will be gentle then." He slipped a finger between my labia and I shivered again.

He pulled his finger from me and brought it to his nose.

"Mmmm, such a delicate perfume," he said.

I pulled his cock toward me. It was now hard as steel and longer than any cock I had seen in my short life. I pulled it up between my legs until it was pressed firmly against my clit and labia.

"Kiss me," I almost shouted.

His lips were pressed against mine so quick I was breathless. I immediately kissed him back, opening my mouth to accept his probing tongue. My free arm went up and around behind his head pulling him in close. The heat of his organ, pressed against my clit, sent me over the edge again.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,065 Followers
12