A Walk in the Dark Ch. 01

Story Info
A walk introduces Nan to her most erotic desires.
2.1k words
3.95
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nan was having a difficult time with her move and decided that even though it was a windy, wet night she was going for a walk. Her new home was over a bluff on two acres with a two stall barn.

Dressed in a t-shirt, cutoffs and sneakers she felt rather daring with her 38C breasts clearly exposed but it felt incredible to be out in the wet weather, watching the waves slamming into the sand as the tide came in, her feet steadily carrying her to the surf.

She hadn't noticed or heard anyone around as she stopped at the edge of the waves and reveled in her new found freedom. A new home she had been dreaming of, a budding career in writing, finally, the time to live her fantasies.

A loud clap of thunder overhead had her looking up to watch the long bright light cascade across the sky. With a smile on her face she looked around, just to be sure, and stripped her shirt and shorts off, tied them to her shoes, and ran up a few hundred feet to slip them inside a large log she had found earlier in the day.

Walking back to the surf she continued in and dove into an oncoming wave. Her naked body slid through the water and her head didn't come up until she felt her body slide against the sand. What a wonderful feeling. Up and diving in again, each time walking a little farther forward until she was simply too tired to get up.

Laying in the sand with the water washing over her, lightening and thunder, she simply gave herself up to the elements as she felt her hard nipples, squeezing her breasts, her hands sliding down her sides as she imagined a mans hands sliding over her, his lips tasting her...

Her legs were spread wide and she was feeling what she thought was perhaps a fish or seaweed sliding around her right foot. Suddenly her foot was grabbed and her body slid along the sand, deeper into the water as a body laid over her.

In shock her arms wrapped around the body as she tried to keep her head above the water so that she could breathe and as she felt a strong hard chest, two long legs and a hard object between her thighs, her mouth was full of a strangers tongue, her head pushed down hard into the sand and she was being devoured.

Her body simply responded, her legs wrapped around him, her hands slid over his back and grabbed his ass, her hips thrusting up and around until she realized that the water was over her head and she was desperate for a breath of air.

She was digging her nails into his head and neck trying to get above the water and as her fingers relaxed he lifted her face up and growled into her ear to "breathe". A few deep breaths and his body slid down, his lips sliding along her chest as his teeth clasped her hard throbbing nipple between them. Ohhhhh, she loved a man sucking, chewing, biting her nipples. His other hand squeezed her other breast and she was arching into him, her hands clasped around his head as she begged for more.

In the noisy waves their bodies rose and fell, and as his mouth devoured hers she felt his cock slide inside her, slide out as the wave went out, slam back into her as the wave came in, their bodies floating and sliding along the sand. He locked her down on the sand with his knees on either side of her, her face barely above the water as he pounded into her over and over as her body quivered and orgasamed around him.

She lay there feeling the water, seeing lightening in the sky over to the right, as she heard him say, "Now it's my turn."

Her hands were held over her head as his cock pressed against her lips and he was telling her "suck me off bitch". Her lips simply opened and he was pressing deep and hard into her until she was gagging, yet he wasn't stopping and she couldn't stop him with her face under the water and the head of his cock slid into her throat as he lifted her up to breathe, his cock sliding to the edge of her lips, deeper and deeper, and as she fought off swallowing that large hard head he pushed her head down, waiting until he felt her resistance slip, and then he pushed deeper.

Over and over, in total control, he fucked her mouth, each time going deeper until he was buried in her mouth and throat, fucking her throat until he had to pull out for another breath and then his hands slid along her head as he felt her desire, need for more.

She was lost in desire and pain as he buried himself down her throat over and over, then slowly sliding down, stopping, pulling out, sliding in, fucking her slowly as he felt her need build, his balls about to burst as he pushed the tip against her throat, filling her mouth full of his hot seed as he slid to the edge of her lips, a mighty roar from his lips as he knew that she was sucking and swallowing his cum.

Laying in the waves side by side she slid closer, her eyes glowing as she told him "Thank you, that was delicious, my name is Nan, what's yours"?

A large smile, his hand grabbed her ass and squeezed, and he said "Roger".

Helping her up he put his arm around her and they walked back up to the house. As they stepped inside it suddenly occurred to her that their meeting tonight had occurred just as planned yet, she hadn't guided him back, he had guided her. He knew where she lived? This was supposed to be a spontaneous, anonymous fuck.

He lifted her into his arms and carried her to her bedroom as he felt her resistance, realization that this was more than she had realized, but just what? Standing her in the shower he smiled as he washed her and told her that everything was just as she had said, a wonderful fuck in the sea, only now he must admit that yes, he had followed her home from the store. She had told him that she was five and a half feet tall, 130 pounds, long blonde hair, and, she drove a gold minivan with a license plate that read IDOIT69. She'd given the man a blowjob behind the counter for that.

They dried each other off and he told her to open her box. She looked at him at his tone of voice, not ready, yet willing.

He turned her to face the door, slapped her hot ass, and said "now bitch". Every step she took received another slap, each one a little harder. In the closet she walked to the back, slid her clothes to the sides and pulled out her box, setting on a wheeled cart, punched in the combination and lifted the lid.

Stepping back she turned and bowed her head. He smiled and stepped forward, assessing what he saw, sliding his fingers along some chains, turning to watch her body quiver, her breath escaping her lips, his lips licking his lips. Yes, he had chosen carefully, a woman with strong desires and needs, and she was his.

His hand lifted out a two foot wooden paddle built in the shape of an oar, and a few other things. He told her to get down on her hands and knees, crawl to the end of the bed, lay yourself across the table and prepare yourself.

She slowly did as instructed, laying across the 4' x 2' table, her knees spread wide, her hands crossed behind her back, her forehead resting on the end of the bed.

She heard and felt him slowly moving up, chains rattling ever so slowly as he settled them on the bed, a few steps back, a rub...the paddle, against her ass, a few smacks, one cheek, then the other, a few more smacks as he watched her cheeks pinken, redden, stopping only when he noticed her hips move ever so slightly indicating discomfort.

One small step to the side, and smack. Hard, and loud. He heard her gasp and smiled. "Now bitch, count". The paddle was swung higher, harder and landed with a very satisfying smack that had her cheeks crimsoning and a deep exhaled breath. "One Sir", another, and another, and at "Five Sir" he halted, stepped up with his knees pressed into her ass, bent over her, slid an 8" ring of metal, 1/2" wide from around his neck and placing it around her neck clasped it loudly together.

He turned her face to him, leaned down looking into her hesitant, yet thrilled eyes, kissed her deeply, and slid an end of the chain to the ring. Snap.

He tugged on the chain as he looked at her, noticing a look of confusion, smiled, and stood up.

He attached the chain to the metal ring on each of her end posts, stepped back, and admired what he saw. His smile grew as he looked at his 'toys'.

Picking up his whip, he swished it in the air with a loud snap at the end and watched as her head lifted.

Her body was slightly trembling as she laid her head back, and the next swish landed across her lower shoulder blade and the whip slid down her back to her ass. A slap to her ass, her back, her arm as she attempted to slide it, to readjust herself, stopping only when his design had been created.

As he coiled his whip and set it down he was thrilled to hear her quietly sobbing.

He lifted his strap on cock, settled it around him, lifted his bottle of lube, rubbed a little on the tip of the cock, began to set the bottle down, opened it, and covered the entire head of the cock. She had a virgin ass, and she had asked for lube, yet she had also asked to feel some burning later in the day.

His fingernails slid down the sides of her back as he kneeled down behind her, held the 10" cock in his hand and separated her cheeks with the tip, slowly sliding along the fold until he felt his destination. Her ass lifted and pushed back, settled, and at his silent count to three he slid the head in, felt her resistence, heard her exhale, and he slid out.

Sliding in an inch, all of the way out, two inches, all of the way out, three inches, her cheeks squeezing, all of the way out, four inches, cheeks squeezing hard, moaning, all of the way out, five inches, delighted to feel her body squeezing, resisting it exit, six inches driven hard as he fucked her ass over and over as he heard her begging for more, "please Sir, please".

He pulled out, and with a look of lust on his face he grabbed her hips and thrust all ten inches into her. Her loud gasp and watching her body attempt to jerk away was very welcome. At six inches his cocks diameter had increased from 1 1'2" to 2".

Thrusting in and out at that 6" mark he was delighted to hear her begging him to allow her to cum. He teased her until he heard her pleading and then thrust deep and hard over and over as he allowed her to cum.

He laid over her as he allowed her to settle, nibbling, biting her back, sliding out, cleaning up, releasing her chain.

He helped her up and walked her to the bathroom, settled her on the toilet. He cleaned himself up, asked her if she was finished, handed her a warm wet washcloth, watched her clean herself off which had her blushing, and then told her to close her eyes.

He walked her in front of the long, full length mirror, stood behind her, and told her to open her eyes.

"We have much adventure ahead of us this day, turn and see what we have achieved so far."

She turned and looked into the mirror that Sir was holding. Her eyes opened and she was surprised, delighted, and thrilled as she saw her Masters work.

Along her right shoulder blade was one long red mark. Along each side around the bottom of her rib cage were bite marks, of smiling lips. Whip marks clear across her ass.

One dark red mark across her upper right arm for her disobedience.

She leaned back into him, thanked him for a wonderful beginning, and was walked out to the bed where he laid down as she kneeled between his legs and sucked his ball into her mouth, thrilled to be here.