A Walk in the Mountains

Story Info
Outdoor hike leads to erotic pleasures.
747 words
3.88
17.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leaves were changing from green to red. The air was brisk with the promise of a sunny autumn day. Giving a hike in the mountains an erotically delicious idea.

As we made our start up the mountain you took my hand in yours. A warm intoxicating smile came across your face. Mischief was ablaze in your eyes. I could only imagine what was on your mind.

Just a few more steps and we came to the bottom of a waterfall. Drawing me closer, you held my face in your hands and kissed my lips softly. Making my knees go weak a feeling of lust over came me. Could I actually make it up to the top of the waterfall without giving into you? I could feel the electricity between us. Assuredly we both had the same thought on our mind. No, I don't think that I would last that long.

You whisper, "Now it's time for some fun". Thinking you had lost your mind. You lead me into a hidden cave behind the waterfall.

Pressing against me I can feel the joy arising. Leisurely you unbutton my shirt exposing my breasts. My nipples harden instantly from your touch as you caressed them through my silk bra. Making me moist with anticipation.

Holding my hands behind me you unzip my jeans. Slipping your fingers between my thighs they become drenched with my juice. Sliding two fingers deep in my pussy slowly taking them in and out. Pulling out to tease my clit. A wave of instability overcomes me. Your breath caresses my ear as your soft voice says "I would play with your clit all day making you cum with your slightest movement." A deep moan escapes my lips. Suddenly you take your fingers away. Leaving me craving for your hard body on top of mine. We head out for further exploration of the mountain.

Climbing the winding path. Thoughts of the cave flood my mind. Wondering what you have intended for me next. Coming around the bend, the path opened to a meadow. The smell of honeysuckle and jasmine floated through the crisp air. The tall grass swayed with the breeze. Longingly you gaze into my eyes. Kissing me deeply with a fierce passion. Loosing all train of thought you leave me breathless. Such an enchanting feeling fills my soul.

Making me want you with a fierce desire. Your tongue traces around my earlobe and neck. Sending an exhilarating passion through my very being. Slowly moving to my erect nipples. Circling them, biting them. Gently sucking on them. Tenderly licking your way to the moistness between my thighs. Teasing my clit with your tongue as you slide your fingers deep inside. Lingering inside me my honey drips all over them. Gradually pulling them out, I take your fingers and suck my sweetness off.

Rolling on top of you I pin you beneath me. Kissing your sensuous lips. Sucking on your tongue. Pinching your nipples as my lips move down your body. Lightly touching the tip of your rod with my finger. I can feel your body trembling with anticipation. Taking it in my hand slowly with a feathery touch, I start stroking it. Caressing every bit of it. Not being able to withstand much more I take it in my mouth and suck on it like it was candy. Your body starts to shake and a deep moan escapes your lips. Feeling an explosion about to happen I straddle you. Allowing just the tip inside my moist pussy. Little by little I fill myself with your throbbing cock. Rocking your hardness deeper and deeper inside me. Filling myself with every inch. Riding you faster and faster as the unexpected rain shower falls around us.

Pushing me off, you turn me over to take me doggy. Driving your cock deeper then ever into me. The rain lightly falls as you drive me to ecstasy. Slamming every bit of your love into me. Screaming your name I explode all over your cock. Not stopping you keep driving deeper and deeper into me. My body trembles as I feel euphoria coming on.

Harder and faster your glistening cock bursts inside me as another orgasm rips through me. As we lay spent in each other's arms, the rain stops and the grey clouds turn to white with the sun shining brightly behind them. Gradually we start moving to get dressed to continue our hike to the top of the waterfall.