A Walk In The Park

Story Info
You take a sensual walk with your love.
1.5k words
4.5
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers

I met you in the park that sultry summer day; picking your book up when you dropped it at my feet in the morning. Glancing at the title as I stood I said, "the poetry of Yeats," then adding, with a smile, "how romantic." I watched your slight smile, hearing your "thank you" to me for passing back the book, our fingers brushing as I handed it to you. I'd noticed you before, of course, sitting reading, your long, tanned legs crossed as you sat on the bench, swinging one foot languidly, your sandal hanging off, engrossed in the words of love. After you stood up - and so did I, wanting to speak to you - you put your sunglasses into the soft curls of your hair as you walked slowly my way. Now, close up, I could see the sparkling darkness of your eyes. Was it then you noticed my shirt was half open in the heat; when did you start to want me?

The chance created itself as we walked towards the little café under the trees.

It felt good to have you walk close to me as we walked, the sway of your hips bringing you even closer occasionally. The coffee tasted good even in the building heat of the late morning. Drinking together as we talked I began to unashamedly revel in your beauty, the way your cotton dress clung to the curve of your breasts, how beautiful your bare shoulders were, kissed by the sun and the honey strands of your hair. I began to want your hand on my knee, to feel them trace up my tanned leg to the edge of my shorts.

We walked again, talked and laughed. Stopping again to buy sandwiches to share together we sat watching the world go by under the shade of a tree. I caught a little something that slipped from your sandwich as you ate; grinning I offered it to you and my breath caught as you took my hand and your lips took the food from me. I felt the softness of them on my fingers and the tip of your tongue lingering over me while your hand gently held mine to your mouth. My look of pleasure and surprise amused you; your teeth grazed my fingers as you slowly pulled them from my mouth and grinned. Were you still teasing me then or did you want me?

Later, the sun passed the zenith as we sat by the waters of the lake. You leaned back on your hands looking out over the water as we trailed our feet in its coolness. As I moved my leg back and forth our feet touched. You glanced my way and smiled; I grinned back and slid my toes under your foot, tickling you, feeling your foot curl as you laughed - and moved closer to me on the bank. Under water, our calves pressed close. Above the water we were hip to hip, face to face. Our lips brushed and with a sigh our kiss deepened for a moment. Slowly, together, we sank back onto the grass. Our tongues found each other, lips pressed softly together. My hand slid up your dress, over your breasts. Then we both realised where we were, opened our eyes, parting our kiss. "Not here," I breathed. Taking each other by the hand, picking up our shoes we walked barefoot into the shrubs and trees that grew nearby. Then you stopped. Against the tree. Facing me and smiling.

I moved to you my hands encircling your waist, feeling your body's heat matching that of the day. Our kiss was deep, passionate. My lips then caressed your neck, nuzzling you, deepening into a bite that made you tilt your head back, fingers raking through my hair, pulling me close. I felt your lips explore my ear, your breath on me, exciting me, making my hands wander over your dress, over your breasts, just covered by the thin fabric. I felt the full roundness of them, the nipples firming under my touch. My kiss moved to your shoulders as I felt your hands slipping under my shirt, opening it, trailing through the fine hairs on my chest.

I slipped the shoulder straps down from your dress, kissing them away. You shrugged sexily out of them and the dress fell to your middle where I held you, exposing your naked torso to me, making my erection stiffen still further in my shorts. As exciting was the touch of your fingers, tracing my nipples as you pushed the shirt from me. My lips sank to your breasts, my tongue swirling on each budded nipple, as I suckled you.

Again we stopped together, looking around through the trees where we could see the glints from the lake, hear distant laughter and voices. We looked back to each other, unspoken agreement - we could not stop.

I helped the dress over your hips, letting it slide down your long legs while you undid my shorts, slipping fingers in the waistband and pushing them down, your eyes following their fall. Eagerly we both exposed our nakedness together, you sliding down my boxers, me your panties.

Moving to you I placed my thigh between your slightly parted legs pressing my muscles against you, feeling the wetness between your legs mix with the sweat of my thigh. Your hands slid over my waist then reaching between us your nails trailed down my cock, deliciously teasing the exposed head, then further, to the base, to my scrotum.

Your hips moved against me and we looked into each others eyes; voices came near but we shut them out, not caring if eyes were on us. You cupped my balls, squeezing them softly until I groaned with pleasure; I pressed your breasts together and kissed them.

Inflamed by our passion and the excitement of the hot, open air, we pulled each other close. My fingers slid between your legs, your wetness coating them as I pressed back and forth along the outer lips of your pussy. Your fingers circled my cock, rising and falling slowly, urging my hips to push in your tightening fingers. I pressed nearer to you so you could pleasure your clit with the tip of my cock as I slipped a finger into your warm, tight pussy. We both groaned with pleasure as penis head and clitoris brushed together in your expert hands. Slowly you turned my cock against you as I slid another finger into you; your mouth opened slightly and you shuddered as I explored you deep inside, parting my fingers slightly.

Your hands moved me faster on you now; we looked at each other knowing it was time. My fingers slid from you; despite our eagerness you took my hand and again sucked my fingers - this time eating your juices from me - then giving me your tongue to taste. I moved between your legs. "Yes," you whispered. My shaft slowly entered you; we both looked down to watch my penetration of your naked body. I felt your hands on my ass gently urging me deeper into you. My hands slipped over your tummy, your waist, pulling you to me. I sighed as my cock was fully buried in your hot body. Slowly I began to pull out, further, further; you moaned in surprise, clutching me to you, "no, put it in," you cried, not caring who heard. My fingers played with your clit as I pushed deep again, pushing you back against the smooth coolness of the tree. Your head fell back as you moaned and I kissed your throat as I took another long thrust, out....in....exciting my hardness even more.

Faster now my fingers swirled on you, my cock pushed, pulling the lips of your sex with them as it moved. You looked at me in lust, mouth open as you pulled my hips to you, thrusting back at me eagerly. "Oh yes, yes," I moaned, my climax not far off; wanting to feel you come on me.

"Oh, fuck me," you squealed as I pushed harder, rhythmically possessing your sex. Faster, harder, stood next to you now, almost out of control, our hot bodies pressed together, fucking like animals in the open, uncaring who saw.

I felt my climax beginning deep at the base of my cock as you writhed into my arms, gasping, feeling your pussy clutch at me. Your nails dug into my ass, my back. "Oh yes..." my cum spurted from me deep in your body. "shoot it, shoot it..." you cried. You pressed your sex to my pubic bone, grinding on me as the waves of orgasm shook you. My cock throbbed again, again...

Slowly we subsided into each other arms, kisses flowing between us, smiles. My hard maleness was still in you, emptied by our lust, feeling you still tease it with tiny contractions of your muscles. My hands roamed your body knowing we would soon have to walk out of the park. I watched a bead of sweat trickle down between your breasts; then I looked in your eyes.

Do you still want me?

chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers