A Walk In The Park

Story Info
Flirtatious tease finally recognizes her true love.
764 words
3.15
17.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love springtime. The air is so fresh and sweet and smells of new budding flowers, even in the city. The cool, refreshing breezes are gentle. One soft spring day, I decided to take a stroll.

I wanted to look and feel my very best to match the day, so after my bubble bath, so I went to my lingerie drawer and selected my frilliest, silkiest panties. When I pulled them on, the silk felt cool against my bottom, still warm from the bath. From another drawer, I took the matching bra. It is a delicate satin and felt cool and smooth on my breasts. In my armoire, I found my sexiest slip, pink silk with a nylon lace bodice and frothy lace hem. Tiny satin bows are worked into the lace here and there. I slid it on over my head, worked it over my bosom, and it slithered down to my hips, I smoothed the skirt and looked in my mirror. I liked the effect, so I sat on my vanity seat and pulled on my sheerest thigh-highs. Then I stepped into a pair of spike heels. The effect in the mirror was getting even better.

I brushed my hair one hundred strokes. I have long, honey-auburn hair that spills over my shoulders in soft waves. Then I sprayed it with my perfume and put a dab on each of my pulse points. I began my makeup with a pale ivory foundation. Then I used auburn eyebrow pencil to create arching feminine brows. I patted a pale violet shadow onto my eyelids, and used velvet black mascara to build thick, feathery lashes. I put a tender blush on my cheeks. My crimson lipstick made my lips look moist and very kissable. I licked them, enjoying the familiar sweet, feminine taste.

I slipped on a filmy pink silk blouse with a sweetheart neckline that dipped low enough to show a little lace from my slip. Then I chose my most romantic full skirt. It is midnight blue satin georgette, and it swishes romantically against my skirt with every step I take. Once again, I looked in my mirror. Satisfied that I looked very dainty and feminine, I picked up my purse and went out the door.

My heels clicked prettily on the pavement as I strolled down the street. I headed for the park, where the air would be the sweetest and most fragrant. A naughty little breeze blew up under my skirt, billowing it out and tickling my panties, and I felt very sexy, like Marilyn Monroe in the famous picture. At that moment I was passing a construction site, and as I smoothed my skirt, I heard, "I want some of that!" from above. Then another man yelled, "Hey. sweetcheeks, bring that up here, and I'll show you what to do with it." Another man called out, "Oh, momma!" and a fourth man whistled at me. I looked up to see them looking down on me from the third floor girders where they were working. They were all stripped to the waist and very muscular. I smiled up at them sweetly and blew them a soft kiss. Their invitations and whistles followed me until I rounded the corner. It was very flattering.

In the park, I strolled aimlessly up one path and down another, enjoying the warm spring air, dreamily thinking about my boyfriend, and wishing he were here with me. I was looking at the graceful swans by the lakeside when I felt someone come up behind me. I turned, and it was my boyfriend! "Tom!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I was sitting on a bench, having my lunch, when it seemed like I heard you calling me. I looked up, and there you were, looking at the swans on the lake! Now how's that for a coincidence?"

I immediately realized what had happened. We are so compatible that Tom "heard" me when I was wishing he was with me. At that moment, I knew that this handsome, wonderful man would be my husband. My days of flirting and playing were over. I was his and his alone from now on. And I needed to care for him.

I turned to him with smiling eyes. "Well, sometimes coincidences happen, even really nice ones like this." I took his arm, squeezed it, and pressed my hip against his side. "Let's go back to your bench so you can finish lunch. I wouldn't want you to be late getting back to work!"