A Walk in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The precum had continued to seep out and was now dripping down his erection.

"This is ridiculous Tommy. You're leaking all over the place. This is no time for foolishness. We both know what needs to be done. And knowing that I'll be watching will make it even more exciting for you. Now I want you to be man and just do it!"

Apparently desire overcame his embarrassment. He leaned back against the tree and began working his beautiful cock. The precum coated his erection as his hand moved up and down. It took maybe ninety seconds for the fireworks to begin. When he was done, the incriminating evidence displayed itself copiously on the grass before him. I was stuck by the beauty of two natural things mingling with each other in the bright sunshine.

When his composure returned, he looked at me sheepishly – obviously looking for some kind of acknowledgement.

"Good boy Tommy! Now don't you feel better? Aren't you glad you did that? And I'll bet it was a good one too. Just look at how far you squirted, and how much came out. And it wasn't even your first time today. I loved watching it Tommy. Any girl would. You should be very proud of yourself.

He could barely conceal his feelings of accomplishment.

"Now Tommy, remember what I said. No more feeling guilty about masturbating. I want you to do it whenever you feel like it. Even more important, you don't need to be nervous or apprehensive around girls anymore. Just remember that you have all three things they want in a boy and a healthy young penis you can be proud of."

The look on Tommy's face told me he could hardly wait to get started. I could now tell Becky that he would be fine, but of course I was a mess. I hadn't had an orgasm in over a week and I was more turned on than I've ever remembered being. I thought about masturbating for Tommy on the spot, but I knew it would be confusing for him and I'd hate myself for it later. That's when I thought of the perfect solution. I told Tommy it was time to go back to the picnic. When we got there, I smiled at my husband and said, "Hey Hon, you've got to check out this place Tommy and I found. Come on; let me show it to you.

As it turned out, we wouldn't miss our Saturday Sex after all!

12