A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
A not-so-innocent walk with Nature.
1.2k words
3.92
12k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were taking a hike in the woods of southern VT. It was a beautiful, warm, summer-like fall weekend. Following a path that meandered along a rocky brook, they skirted the edge of a field before entering a stand of trees, sparsely scattered. The land became rockier. They had to scramble over and around boulders. The brook continued its way beside their path until a turn took them higher up, leaving the brook behind. Now they were heading more inland.

She was getting hot and sweaty and made the suggestion to bushwhack back to the brook. She had noticed there were plenty of dammed up pools. She would love to cool off in one of them. He followed as she scrambled through the underbrush and slipped down the steep bank until she came to the water.

Without waiting, she slipped her t-shirt off and pulled off her shorts. She stood on a rock and dipped her toes in the cold water. Wearing just her bra and panties, she sat down and splashed herself. He watched. There was no sign of the path - they were well-hidden. They hadn't come across anyone all day anyway.

She quickly dunked her body into the pool and screamed from the shock of the cold, shooting back out. He could see her hard nipples through the fabric of her lacy bra. She looked over at him. He smiled at her. Do you want me to warm you up? he asked. Not yet, I'll dunk myself again. Down she went. The ice-cold water was invigorating but she could only take a quick minute. Back on the rock, the sun started to immediately warm her skin. She started feeling a little naughty. She pulled her bra off and tugged off her panties and spread herself over the rock so he could see her pussy.

You're giving me all kinds of ideas, he told her. Such as...? He looked around. He noticed 2 young trees standing just about the right distance from each other. Come here, you! He reached out his hand and pulled her up off the rock. She followed obediently, like he knew she would. He took out some lengths of rope from his backpack. A boy scout is always prepared! He took one hand and tied it to one tree, and did the same to the other. He told her to spread her legs as far as she could. Something made her want to resist. She felt humiliated and embarrassed whenever he made her do this. But she had to obey. He tied each ankle to the tree closest.

To be tied up outside was a first for her. She could feel the breeze caress her entire body. It added to the sensual experience, as if Nature were joining in on the foreplay. She looked at him. He had that intense, lusty animal look that was sexy and also a tad scary. She tested the ropes but as always, he gave her no choice. She wiggled her body.

What are you going to do to me? she asked quaveringly. Her nipples were still hard. He loved her hard nipples. What to do next? He had some clamps and also string. Aha! He took out the clamps. He knew she wasn't used to them, he usually used clothespins. He pulled out her nipple and clamped onto it. OW! That hurt! she yelled. He did the same to her other nipple. OW! OUCH!! You bastard. He tied some string to the clamp and extended it down and out, tying the other end to her toe. He did the same to the other clamp and toe. It was exerting a constant downward pressure that was just on the edge of being too painful to tolerate. It would be worse if she moved her toes.

He looked at her nipples being stretched to their utmost, and at her face as she tried to bear it. He loved seeing her face tighten up like that but even better when he added the expression of pleasure to it. He reached between her legs and started rubbing the area around her clit. It always amazed him how wet she would become during the pain process. She immediately started moaning. He had a small vibrator in his bag. He took it out and applied it to her pussy, rubbing all around but especially on her clit. He pulled his shorts down and kicked them off, wearing just his shirt and hiking boots.

She was moaning louder now. He asked her if she was going to cum. Almost, she said. Remember to ask permission? Yes, she said breathlessly.

Continuing to rub her pussy with the vibrator with one hand, he started stroking his cock with his other hand, constantly watching her face. Seeing her hard nipples clamped tightly and stretched made him very hot. He wanted this to last. Now she asked permission to cum, and he said no. He took the vibrator away. She wiggled her hips and begged him to finish her. No. She started to half sob from frustration. There was nothing she could do.

He started kissing her neck and she said, Please no! No! No! Not that! He knew this was driving her up the wall. He loved driving her up the wall. Suddenly, he thrust the vibrator inside her pussy. In and out he thrust. He rubbed his cock at the same time. She screamed PLEASE!! Let me cum!! He stopped and said NO! He noticed a small, thin twig-like branch and picked it up. He thrust the vibrator inside her again and whip, gave her bottom a nice switch. That gave her something else to think about besides cumming!

I want you to cum NOW! he said. Anhhh-anhhhh, she moaned and went into a high-pitched shriek as her body convulsed with orgasm. He kept the vibrator inside her a bit longer. Then he went behind her and spread her ass with one hand and slid the vibrator inside her ass. She immediately started to moan again, louder this time. He pushed the vibrator as deep as it would go, then let go and picked up the switch and started flicking it against her bare bottom, lightly at first then harder. He moved around her body and paid particular attention to slapping her breasts with the switch. She whimpered and flinched each time, all the while moaning from the sensation in her butt. He flicked her thighs, front and back, then reached up between her legs with the switch, very lightly but enough to cause a strong reaction.

She shrieked and started asking if she could cum again. He stroked himself harder while continuing to flick her all over with the switch. When he flicked her pussy, he told her to cum, and she jerked all over so that the clamps came off her nipples and the vibrator squirted out of her butt. He stood close to her cunt and squirted himself onto it in strong gushes so it ran down her legs. He held onto her as they both heaved and panted.

When they both came up for air, he finished with Breath Play, clapping his hand tightly over her mouth until she came to the brink of suffocation before allowing her breath back, hungrily feeding on her mouth as she fed on his while getting her breath back. He untied her, rubbed her wrists and ankles, and told her she better dip her nipples back in the cold water to numb them! The 2 of them held hands and ran down to the brook, plunging themselves into the pool.