A Walk on the Beach

Story Info
A young couple get intimate.
949 words
3.85
12k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young couple are on the beach walking hand in hand. The waves are rolling up crashing on their feet. The sun is warm and the ocean is sparkling.

He holds her close as they are walking, letting his hand trail down to her butt, gently caressing it. She blushes and giggles resting her head on his shoulder. It is almost sunset and they decided to watch the sun go down on the horizon.

As they walk down the beach they come to a secluded pathway. Tugging on his hand, she leads him onto the path, which leads to a big grassy area surrounded by big rocks. They decide on a place to sit in the tall soft grass as the sun begins to set.

As they are sitting next to each other, she leans into him, taking in his scent. His hand starts to wander and gently makes contact with her soft thighs. He starts to rub and caress her, moving down her leg and back up to her thigh. Smiling, she reaches for his hand and pulls herself onto his lap facing him.

They stare into each others eyes, taking in every detail of the others face. They move closer until their lips touch. They start to kiss, softly at first, but become more passionate.

With their tongues dueling, he starts to let his hands wander down her back, pulling at her bikini strings. Moving his mouth down her neck, planting gentle warm kisses, she lets her hands roam all over his bare back.

He kisses down until he reaches her cleavage. She pauses for a moment, removing her bikini top, giving him access her ample breasts. Gently he massages them, lightly squeezing her nipples. She lets out a soft sigh as she moves her hands to his head massaging his neck and head. He bends down and sucks one nipple in his mouth, nibbling and sucking while tweaking the other. He moves his head to the other to give the same treatment and attention.

She can feel his cock hardening through his swim shorts, and starts to grind up against it. He finishes fondling and sucking her breasts and she pushes him back. She starts to massage his strong chest, working her way down to the waistband of his swim shorts. She pulls out his hardening cock, it grows harder with her touch. She brings her mouth down and sucks his cock in, only for a few seconds, just enough to get it wet. She pulls her mouth off and with a firm, but gentle grip starts to pump his cock with her fist, while her other hand fondles his balls.

His cock starts to leak precum, as it starts to throb to her strokes. not wanting to cum just yet, he sits up and lays her down on her back. As he lays her down he hooks his thumbs into her bikini bottoms and pulls them down. She lifts her butt up to help him. Tossing the bottoms aside he pulls the rest of his shorts off and lays on top of her, his hard cock pressing into her belly, smearing a bit of precum across her.

She reaches between them and swipes it up. Bringing it to her lips and licks she licks it off. He reaches down and rubs her pussy. It is wet with her juices. Scooping some up with his fingers, he does the same, licking his fingers clean. They go back to kissing, pulling each other closer.

They taste each other on the opposites lips. His cock jerks, poking into her soft skin. Raising up a little he grabs his cock and moves it to her pussy entrance, running his hardness between her lips.

As they gazed lovingly at each other it seems as of their movements were synchronized. Just as he moves to push his cock in, she thrusted up to accept him. Pausing for a moment to adjust to his thickness, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close.

He put his hands on the ground just under her arms. They began to thrust against each other. He moved his cock in and out of her in long gentle movements as she thrusted against him to match. As they moved towards climax both were grunting and moaning. Their wet skin was slapping together as they carried on. She reached down between both their bodies and rubbed her clit in small circles.

Pumping in and out of her pussy, he was starting to grt close to the edge. Wanting to change positions, he rolled to the left, pulling her on top of him. She quickly found his cock again, positioning it into her wet pussy. She slid down on top of him, bending down for a kiss.

She moved back up, bouncing up and down in his cock, while he thrusted in and out of her matching her moves. Her breasts where bouncing and jiggling with her movements. He raised his hands up to cup and suck them in the remaining sunlight. Grunting and growling escaped both of there lips. She started to cum. He felt warm fluid all around his cock. As her orgasm continued, he pushed all the way into her, shooting his cum deep inside.

After their orgasms subsided, they laid next to each other enjoying each others's touch. The sun had nearly disappeared as the evening stars started to peak out into the sky.

They stayed like that for awhile, wrapped in each others arms, gently kissing. Just as the last bit of sunlight had disappeared, they sat up and got dressed. Hand in hand they headed for home in the moonlight.