A Walk on the Wild Side

Story Info
She explores her newly discovered sexual interest.
2.8k words
4.39
33.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tom navigated the perimeter of the 200 acre park his attention was focused on the woman walking toward its center; a secluded location that was special for him. The park was a place that he had used many times for rendezvous. He took the next path veering to the left, a more direct route to the center.

Tom's heart rate rarely got over 100 except when he found a likely woman to submit to his needs. It had been 6 months since he had first met "Bonnie", as she was known on her Literotica member profile. She had started chatting with Tom in order to explore her emerging interest in BDSM. In fact, she had never thought of herself as submissive. In everyday life she was outgoing, very competitive and ran a small retail clothing business. However, she found herself wanting something more in her sexual life and she craved relief from always being in charge. Bonnie found it odd that her conscience sought permission to try new adventurous things. She concluded that it was a vestige of her strict upbringing.

Bonnie was just turning 40 and noticed that life was changing. She was aging and felt like she had set aside her personal interests and desires in order to take care of her responsibilities. Along with all the hard work, she struggled with keeping her voluptuous figure under control. She wanted to take advantage of her sexual desires before some imaginary age made her "too old" to be attractive to others. She hated the games her head played on her self esteem.

Her fantasies had taken her in a darker direction, yet she couldn't fully let go. She occasionally recoiled at her own thoughts and struggled to find ways to test her interest without feeling like she had gone over some dark precipice with no possibility of recovery.

Most recently Bonnie fantasized about being controlled during her sexual play and being made to do things for others. She was disgusted with herself for wanting to experience pain and for a desire to be spanked. She had seen a video of a woman having her hair grabbed and a cock being pushed into her mouth while other guys watched. The idea of these things being done to her sent a flutter to her stomach and a warm sensation between her legs.

It was hard to imagine how far she would go, but she knew she that giving up control to a dominant man was part of her desire. The Literotica stories had fueled her interest and the stories and postings had given her the courage to test her desires. Her husband, a nice guy, had gone the way of many husbands; too much TV, weekends of golf, work projects on the house and the occasional night out. The prospects of engaging him in an adventure were small; sex was more infrequent, and everything other than straight sex was viewed as a "perverted" activity.

Bonnie met Tom through a post on Literotica and he had responded with a polite and useful piece of advice as to how to explore the BDSM topic. She wasn't sure she would listen to any of his advice and his recommendations made her wary. However, each suggestion made butterflies course through her stomach and tempted her to try a few things.

Tom had recommended experimenting with some things to test her interest in various aspects of BDSM and other sexual fetish. He suggested that she find ways to flash a guy, young or old, by showing some leg, unbuttoning her blouse or leaning over to show her cleavage. He had her play with homemade nipple clamps and even had her try some creative ways of spanking her ass with a hairbrush as she masturbated.

Tom's suggestions quickly morphed to instructions. His motives, while not overly malicious, were certainly self serving. He was testing her willingness to submit.

Tom had Bonnie try a few things out in public, but a week ago he had asked her to go to Myers Park, a place not far from where she lived. He gave her directions and instructed her to bring a newspaper along with an earpiece that connected to her cell phone. He told her to arrive at 2 p.m. in the afternoon and to go directly to a park bench near the duck pond, located in the center of the park.

She had reluctantly followed his instructions assuming that she would finally meet him face-to-face. In an effort to please him she had proceeded. She was just arriving at the pond and noticed an older man and a young woman seated on two different benches. As she arrived the woman was gathering her purse and belongings, stood and walked away. Bonnie was nervous about the man who remained. She stood near the empty bench eyeing the older man and pondering her next move when suddenly her phone rang. Tom had been very specific about answering and talking through an earpiece fitted into her ear and covered by her long dark.

She nervously answered, "Hello Tom."

"Bonnie, simply listen to my instructions and only answer when spoken to. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand."

Her heart was pounding and she wondered how she had ever agreed to go to the park alone. Tom instructed Bonnie to be seated at the bench. He asked her if anyone else was present. Bonnie looked around in all directions.

"There's an older man, maybe in his late 50s," she whispered. "He's sitting on a bench about 30 feet away and facing me. He's reading a book."

Tom told her to be seated and to pick up the newspaper that she brought. He told her to fold it so that it could be held with one hand. While she retrieved and folded the paper he asked her if she had followed his instructions about what she was to wear. She had been embarrassed when Tom had sent her a message specifying that she wear a short skirt, blouse, no bra and a red thong. Finally he had said that she could wear a jacket to help cover her blouse while walking braless to and from the park.

Over the earphone Bonnie heard Tom's voice instructing her to lift the paper so that it covered the view of her chest. "Bonnie, reach into your purse and pulled out a clothespin."

"Now, unbutton a couple of buttons of your blouse and reach in and rub a nipple so that it gets hard."

"Are you doing it?" His voice was demanding and caused her to feel a flicker of fear. She was stunned, how could she possibly touch herself in public.

She tentatively reached toward her blouse while looking over the paper to see that the older man continued to read his book. She unbuttoned the jacket and spread it open and then started on the blouse, one then two buttons. Her heart pounded as she slid a finger in and could feel the soft flesh. Her touch sent electricity through her body.

"Yes," she responded, "I'm touching." She fingered her nipple and it responded. She couldn't believe she would get excited like this in a public park.

"Now attach the clothespin," he ordered.

A thrill ran through her as she squeezed the clothespin and slid it on to her nipple. As she peered over the top of the paper she noticed how her hand shook making the paper move erratically. The clamping sensation hurt but she felt herself getting wet.

She whispered a little breathlessly, "I did it."

"Now reach in and play with the other one," he demanded.

She could feel herself starting to sweat as she danced on the edge of her anxiety and sexual excitement. She reached in and played with her other breast and nipple and it took very little for it to respond to her touch. She needed to soothe herself and could feel the excitement rising. She squirmed a little in her seat and looked over the top of the paper noticing that the man was returning her look. Staring at her covered chest and beautiful legs, his eyes moved up and down her body before she could look away. Her face flushed and she filled with excitement hoping he didn't know what she was doing to herself.

She heard Tom instruct her to attach the next clothespin and she reached nervously into her purse to find it, suddenly realizing that the purse was falling off the bench. Her other hand automatically reached out to grab it. In doing so the folded paper fell to her lap and her partially opened blouse was visible with the cleavage exposed three quarters of the way down her breasts. As she recovered she looked up and the older man's eyes were staring at her exposed cleavage and bulging blouse.

While her breasts had been a C cup when she was young, the extra weight had added to their voluptuousness. She grabbed the paper and lifted it into place trying to cover the open blouse while making an excuse about losing her balance. He slowly looked away, going back to his reading, occasionally looking up to see if he could get another view of her lush breasts. He noticed how exposed her legs had become with the recent struggle to recover the purse. Her thighs were somewhat pale and her skirt was barely covering her panties. Feeling flustered she refused to attach the second clip although she told Tom that it was attached.

Suddenly she looked up and the man across from her stood and said, "Good morning." He asked if it was ok if he joined her, moving himself over before she ever had a chance to respond.

Bonnie did her best to mask her surprise and stammered, "Good morning," in return, and hugged the paper to her chest covering her blouse.

"I need to face away from the glaring sun," he said. "It irritates my eyes and I am trying to read." Maybe he hadn't seen as much as she thought.

"No, its fine, feel free to sit here," she said as her voice started to calm.

He seemed harmless and even looked older than she had first thought. Bonnie couldn't figure out what to do. If she moved the paper he would see and if she kept it against her chest it would seem strange. Suddenly Tom's voice came over the earphone.

Tom's voice spoke in a tense tone. He must have heard the exchange. "What's going on," he said.

She couldn't talk and he seemed to realize that her situation had changed. He told her to clear her throat if someone was close by. She responded and the message was clear to Tom. He instructed her to do it again if it was the older man that she was speaking to. She cleared her throat once again.

"Are you safe? If so clear your throat again." She coughed a little making the message clear to Tom.

He told her that she could turn her back to the man and discretely remove the clothespins, which she did immediately. As soon as she righted her position she realized that her blouse was still well opened for the older man's viewing. He stared openly at her large breasts. Her face flushed and her nipples hardened. The older man could see her breathing faster each time she shifted. Every move gave him a new view of her beautiful body and made his sexual interest grow.

As she pretended to pick up her paper to read, the gentleman shifted his position and seemed to slide closer. Suddenly he spoke, making small talk about the weather and the beauty of the park. She stammered as she responded, trying not to look him in the eye.

Tom instructed her to cross her legs and as she did her already short skirt slid further up, exposing much more than she would have normally wanted. As she shifted her legs once more the man's hand suddenly moved over across her lap, nearly touching her mound through her skirt.

"Oh," she gasped.

"You seem to have dropped this," he said picking up a clothespin from her lap and handing it to her.

She tentatively looked at him, and with no explanation, took the clothespin. Her face flushed bright red. As he withdrew his hand it slid across her bare thigh, fingers lightly touching the skin where the skirt failed to cover her. She pulled back a bit spreading her legs as she moved. She drew a deep breath realizing he could probably see her panties.

Tom's voice came over the earpiece and asked if the man was touching her, and she responded, "Yes," a bit too loudly.

The gentleman smiled and assumed she wanted him to touch her again and placed his hand on her leg. She was frozen not knowing what to do, while simultaneously feeling excited about his touch. She tried to push his hand away but as soon as she stopped he continued his advances. He rubbed her leg with one hand while pretending to read his book. His hand travelled up and down her thigh finally allowing his fingers to go to the inside and simultaneously pushing her skirt the short distance up to her panties. Tom asked if she was enjoying the man, and all she could do was clear her throat.

Tom laughed in a sinister way relishing the thought that she had no idea that he was watching from a nearby perch.

After a few minutes of play, and without looking at her, the older man's hand moved up to the opening of her blouse. His fingers easily reached in and touched her nipple sending electricity through her body. He thought he could feel the ridges made by the clothespin. He latched on to her nipple and whispered that she should spread her legs a bit more. She was scared, her voice frozen, not knowing what to do. He squeezed her nipple once and then again a little harder. Her body responded with a start, legs spreading compliantly. Bonnie hoped that someone would come to save her from this awkward predicament. She was not sure how far she could go.

Bonnie spoke, in a frantic but unconvincing voice, "My husband will be coming back any moment."

The older man chuckled and said, "Maybe he would like to know about how you have exposed those large breasts for me to see. Maybe he would like to know what a horny little wife he has."

Tom's voice came over the earpiece and spoke firmly to her, while watching every move from his vantage point. He told her to do exactly as the man asked. "Do you understand?" She cleared her throat.

The older man pushed his book aside and took his other hand and returned to her leg, sliding her skirt up. A tear came down her face and at the same time Bonnie felt her juices running down between her legs; a wet spot was appearing on her panties.

He moved his hand up and down her thigh and soon any thought of resisting felt like a lost cause. She argued to herself that he couldn't go much further in public place. Yet his fingers pulled her blouse open and with her breasts hanging fully exposed, he tugged her nipple making her breast shake and making the nipple stiffen. Looking down at her body and watching his hands doing these things sent a rush of excitement making her realize that she had fully surrendered.

Suddenly she arched her breast forward seeking more of the same. His hand reached up to her panties and he could feel the outline of her puffy lips and the heat being generated by her excitement. He pinched and then tugged one lip gently through the sheer thong. He didn't pinch hard enough to make it hurt but enough to make her realize how much she wanted to be touched. Each tug and pull moved her closer to losing complete control. As he pinched each lip with one hand the other hand tugged on her nipples making her moan lightly. She leaned on one of her hands and with each touch she started to lift her hips slightly.

Soon he slid her panties aside exposing her wet and trimmed pussy. He fingered some of the moisture over her clit and then easily slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She exhaled as he pushed them all the way inside and then slid them back out. Her skirt was now up around her waist, legs splayed and her red panties pulled aside exposing her completely. Moisture ran down into the crack of her ass. Her nipples had knotted with the excitement and her breasts started to sway and shake as he fingered her harder. Her ass cheeks were rubbing against the rough bench as she moved and she lifted her hips pumping against his fingers. Her orgasm started rolling over her body and it was too late to think about anything now. He instructed her to pump her hips harder and as she wanted nothing more than to please him. She felt the second wave of her orgasm and suddenly her eyes were jolted open by the sounds of loud voices approaching.