A Walk Through The Park

Story Info
A girl takes a break and meets a video game savvy hottie.
1.4k words
3.85
33.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today I decided to get out of my house. I have been pretty busy with college work and what not. I am currently studying to be a 3D animator. My dream is to work for Blizzard. I just worry that because I am a girl, people will expect me not to go to far in the industry. They may even think that I don't know what I am doing or what I'm talking about.

I have plenty of worries, but living out of my two bedroom apartment has been somewhat of an adventure. Another dream of mine is to move into a bigger place of my own with my love. I just have to meet him. My love that is.

I drove down to the park a couple of miles from my home. There is a nice beautiful lake next to a walking path that is also nice and soothing, especially during the evening.

I got there about 30 minutes before sunset and started on the path. When the sky started turning pinkish purple, I sat down on the grass and fed the ducks. Surely but slowly the sun went down.

"Why hello there."

I looked up to find myself starring at a very at a very handsome man. No more then 5 years older then me.

"Hi," I said.

"I happened notice that you were alone. Mind if I joined you?"

"Of course."

He sat down next to me. When he smiled his teeth sort of glowed. I imagined a lot of money being put into braces for him as a younger kid.

"So what brings you here tonight?" He asked me.

"Just needed a break from studying. I am taking four, three credit classes and it is pretty crazy. I'm a full time student with a part time job."

He laughed. "I remember my college days. Although I wasn't as dedicated as you seem to be, I am more of the party guy type. What are you studying?"

"Animation. I want to be an animator for a game called World of Warcraft."

He looked more then shocked. "You play World of Warcraft?"

"Yes. I love it. I'm horde. I find the blood elf paladin to be one of my favorite characters. I played prot specked and duel talented as holy because the guild I was in wanted a healer for caty raids. I had to quit a month after caty came out though because of college and work. My test scores were never as good as when I didn't have WoW time. I mainly had tanking Justice point gear and a little Heroic and regular healing gear."

He looked at me in amazement. "What server do you play on?"

"Thunderhorn. I am guessing you play?"

"Sure do. I have a warlock. I am in love with demonology."

We continued to talk about WoW. Then we moved on to League of Legends.

"So who do you play with a lot?" He asked.

"Mainly Ammummu or Taric. I love Tarics heals but I usually do better with Ammummu. His ulti is just amazing in team fights."

"I'm more of a Ryze guy."

"Oh God, you're the kind of guy that is OP."

We laughed. We continued to talk about games and then laughed some more.

I then looked at my phone and my heart shattered. "Oh my God it's past midnight! I need to get back home and finish my English paper!" We both got up.

He looked just as depressed as me. "I hope this isn't to forward... But can I have your number?"

I gave it to him gladly and when on my way home.

2 Weeks later

We went on several dates but tonight I invited him over to my apartment for dinner. I was kind of nervous because I read a lot of stories that showed that as a sign of the women being willing to sex. The truth is, I'm not sure if I am or not. I know I really like him, but I have never really gotten close enough to anyone for pre-marital sex. Yes, I am a virgin.

He came a few minutes before I excepted but I didn't mind. First of all, I am glad he's not the kind of guy that keeps a girl waiting. Second, he brought me flowers and chocolate. Third, I was chomping at the bit for him to finally arrive.

I finalized the spaghetti and served it on plates for him and I. After we got done eating we sat and talked. A little about video games and movies. After he had chocolate cake for dessert we made our way over to the couch. I popped in one of the Harry Potter movies and we cuddled together on the couch.

About a fourth of the way through the movies, he started to rub my leg. I didn't mind, it actually felt very good. Then we started to work his way up to my thighs. I was starting to get a little embarrassed, and hot.

About half way through the movie he was rubbing my breasts. I wasn't showing any reluctance but I wasn't making any sign of liking it either. Maybe he could feel the warmth in between my legs grow stronger and stronger.

He suddenly lifted up my shirt so that my black lace bra showed. I felt my face turn red. He started groping my breasts, taking them into his big hands. This is the farthest I have ever gone with a guy.

He unhooked my bra and put it down on the ground. He continued to play with my breasts. Then he started paying more attention to my nipples. He started twisting them and pulling on them until they were rock hard. I felt the sensitivity in them grow as he continued on with his rough play.

I could feel my pussy burning with desire. I have never been this horny in my life. I started to give out little moans as he continued to work my nipples. One of his hands left them and returned to my thigh.

I found myself willingly open my legs for him. He went inside my skirt and touched my panties. I was so embarrassed when he started rubbing his fingers around on the top of the panties and I realized just how wet I was.

"What a dirty little girl. Your panties are soaked!"

I closed my eyes. I was embarrassed but I wanted him bad. I wanted him more then anything I have ever wanted before. Before I realized what he was doing, my panties were gone. He put to fingers on my clit and started rubbing them around.

I started moaning wildly. I was so sensitive there and he was rubbing it like no tomorrow. I felt myself orgasm. I was breathing hard and as soon as it was over I felt empty. I needed his cock.

He started to finger me with the same to fingers. He used his thumb to continue to rub my clit. He brought me to yet another orgasm within minutes. If I didn't get his cock in my soon, I was going to go crazy.

I took my hand and started rubbing his pants. I could feel his erect cock throb against my touch. He wanted me just as bad as I wanted him. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I gave him a hand job until he came in my hand.

I turned around to look at him for the first time since this play began. I only had to say two simple words for me to get what I want.

"Fuck me."

He picked me up and layed me down on my back. He spread my legs and put his cock up to the entrance of my pussy. He slowly started to shove it in me. It was a very tight fight and he soon figured out why when he came in contact with my hymen.

He was a bit shocked but I gave a nod and he continued on anyways. I gave a little cry of pain but I soon went back to normal pleasure. He slowly began to fuck me. I moved my hips in time with his thrusts so he could go deeper.

It felt amazing to have a cock in me for the first time. He continued to fuck me until we orgasmed together. This was one of the best nights of my life and I didn't want it to end.

After several rounds of play we cuddled with each other on the couch. Harry Potter was just ending.

He whispered in my ear, "Will you be my girlfriend?"