A Walk through the Park

Story Info
Faye's blind date turns out more exciting than she hoped for.
2.5k words
4.3
46.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
661 Followers

2am on a warm, summer Sunday; Faye just turned left into the park, her heart racing. She continuously tied and untied her long, blonde hair all the way to the park's heart, her mind focused on something (anything) else than what was to follow.

Still time to turn around, she told herself sternly, yet decided confidently to go forth. No one in the vicinity; perfect time for an ambush, for an attack, for anything. Wasn't, though, this utter lack of safety that had exhilarated her just moments ago? Her ears drummed from her fast heartbeat and she breathed rapidly.

She stopped, as soon as she saw the statue of an old king; she was now mere meters away from the designated spot and her legs had seemingly stopped functioning. She lowered her glance; why had she chosen such an abysmal cleavage? Her skirt was too short, too, and she could feel the soft wind on her pussy, as she had opted out of wearing any underwear.

When she had looked at herself in the mirror, the first thought that'd crossed her mind was that she looked like a street hooker; and had felt bizarrely proud for it, because it was precisely what she had aimed for. Now, however—so near to the location, so close to turning a fantasy into reality—she regretted the outfit; regretted even stepping out of the apartment. She took an instinctive step backwards, then caught herself. One way or another, she'd do it; what for? The experience, she told herself. To satisfy the lust and dreams that had haunted her throughout the week.

Hence, she walked towards the statue. Her knee-high boots clicked loudly on the stone pavement, breaking the cemetery silence of the deserted park. No, it was not entirely deserted; she caught a glimpse of a tall, bald man standing a couple of meters away from the statue, in the darkness. Could it be?

He was smoking, wearing black sweatpants and a black hoodie. He appeared muscular, tall; in her eyes, and in relation to her tiny frame, he was a monster. Just like he had claimed in that online chat, where they had first encountered each other.

She walked straight, and more confidently, to the statue, leaned up against it and bent one knee, resting the heel up against the statue's stony base. The man glared at her, dragged a long puff, and moved towards her. She almost ran; now or never, she reprimanded herself, and tried to masquerade the terror overwhelming her soul with a smile.

"You're here looking for fun?" He asked in a hoarse, deep voice.

"What do you have to offer?" She responded in a low, trembling voice.

"25 centimeters of cock for all your slutty holes," he said and abruptly his fist closed around her neck, pushing the back of her head against the statue.

It was him, alright; he had followed the scenario they had laid together in the chatroom to the letter. She stared at his big, dark eyes in sheer horror, as he grinned widely and forcefully kissed her on the lips. Despite the petrifying fear, her tongue responded, albeit reluctantly.

"Move it, bitch," he shoved her away from the statue with one arm and with extreme ease. She stumbled, nearly fell down, but, managed to maintain her balance. He nodded, indicating to keep on moving, and she obeyed, glimpsing at him with glimmering eyes.

He pushed her demandingly behind some bushes and she suddenly found herself in a secluded spot surrounded by foliage.

"Why aren't you already on your knees, you dumb slut?" He barked and she instantly obeyed, the damp grass rubbing against the skin, mud covering her kneecaps. She briefly glared about, ensuring there was no way someone could watch. He hadn't lied about the spot's seclusion. "Here's what you want," he chuckled dryly and lowered his sweatpants, exposing his cock; still soft, yet nearly twice the size of Chad's (her husband).

Her heart immediately pounded against her chest and she grew fearful it'd break free though her ribcage and evacuate her body.

"What are you waiting for, you stupid whore?" He slapped her across the face—she did sense, however, him holding back his strength—and she hesitantly took the huge, pulsating cock in both her hands, gently stroking it. She pulled the foreskin back, and gave the thick, sensitive head a soft kiss.

The man moaned and pulled her closer by the hair. Slowly, she ran her lips across the hardening cock, which grew in both length and girth with every passing second. She gagged, as just half of it reached deeper down her throat than Chad's physically could.

"Take it all in," he said and pulled her closer to his crotch. "You know you can; take it like the cockhungry bitch you are."

She choked; his swollen, clean-shaven balls slapped against her jaw as he moved his lower back back and forth, his monstrous cock propelled down her throat, seemingly trying to reach down in her chest cavity.

She pulled back with all her might and heaved.

"Oh, was that too much?" He mocked her. "Look at me," he commanded sternly. "Look at you," he stroked her cheek with one finger that, to her watery eyes, appeared as large as Chad's penis, "already tearing up." He guffawed. "I wonder how you'll look like, when I'm done with you, bitch."

Without any forewarning he buried her face in his crotch; she kissed and sucked his balls, as he rubbed and slapped his rock-hard, weighty cock on her face.

"Get back to sucking," he ordered her and, as soon she wrapped her lips tight around the thick head, he thrust forth and his balls slapped her jaw. This time, he worked slower, more methodically. He took the whole cock out of her mouth slowly, keeping only the head in, stretching her lips wide and her jaw grew sore. As soon as she drew two deep breaths, he shoved it all the way in. She couldn't breathe and he kept his dong down her throat for thirty seconds at a time, sometimes forty-five, forcing her to slap his thigh for a quick fix of oxygen. Then, he pulled back out again, allowing her hardly enough time to catch her breath and all in it went again. Her knees hurt and she was growing dripping wet.

"You know this is just the appetizer, right?" He asked softly, raising her chin with his finger and staring deep into her eyes. "Answer me," his tone turned severe and she nodded obediently. "Good girl," he lowered her blouse under her breasts. He twisted her nipples hard and she bit her lips to subdue the heavy moans building up in her throat.

"You're one loud whore, ain't you?" He asked sardonically, reaching inside his pocket. "Open your motherfucking mouth," he said sternly and as soon as she did a gag landed in her mouth. He strapped it behind her head, while she looked at him pleadingly. "Oh, I'm just getting started; do remember this," he warned her, then slapped her on the cheek with his steel-hard cock. "That's going inside you, bitch. After I'm done with you, your wimp hubby will be useless."

She struggled to figure out how to breathe properly with the gag; tears welled up in her eyes, she was choking, and swallowing down appeared much harder than it should have. He fondled her firm breasts, kissed them, licked the nipples circularly, then, abruptly, bit them hard, and a muffled scream escaped the tight gag.

"Good thing I shut you up, huh?" He chuckled and slapped her, weakly, across the cheek. "You would have awoken the entire city, if I hadn't," he kissed her gentlemanly on the forehead, then brutally pushed her head on the ground.

She lay in the embryonic position on the moist grass, but, only momentarily. He readjusted her body swiftly and briefly, positioning her on all fours; he lifted her skirt just enough, then spat on her soaked cunt. He rubbed her throbbing clit in a soft, circular fashion; with the other hand he spread her nether lips. One finger went in and her eyes popped wide open.

"You like that, don't you?" He whispered in her ear, trapping her under his body. She shuddered, when something much thicker than his finger rubbed her pussy; he slapped his cock on her pussy. "You better brace yourself," he chuckled hoarsely in her ear and pushed the head in her.

She would have screamed and squealed and begged for mercy, if it hadn't been for the gag. Just the head was enough to stretch her pussy out wider than ever before. Gently, he pushed deeper and she felt every damn millimeter of his cock going in, reaching territories that had remained virgin. With one final, strong push the large, swollen, semen-rich balls slapped against her drenched cunt and the tip of his cock was too deep inside her. He began thrusting—in and out in and out—slow, deep, hard and she cried on the gag from both pain and pleasure; she wished for him to stop, it was too deep, too painful, yet, with every thrust the pain subsided and the pleasure grew much stronger. Mechanically, she reached for her clit, rubbing it hard, while she drooled, the gag already drenched.

"There you go; moan for me, slut," he whispered commandingly, "moan for the cock you've always wanted."

Her body was growing numb; all there was at the moment were the jolts of shock traversing her body, immense pleasure following every deep thrust. He quickly ceased to be gentle and careful, pounding her faster and faster, the sound of his balls slapping against her cunt—along her muffled screams— breaking the silence of the night and she writhed and her legs twitched. Had it not been for the gag, she would have drawn blood from her lips; she licked and sucked the gag, breathing heavily through her nose, her eyes wide open; her legs shook violently, her stomach contracted, and she could not stop rubbing her clit, while he continued plowing her hard.

She came and he refused to pause, his prick moving fast in and out of her convulsing pussy; exhausted, her legs numb, her cunt on fire and stretched beyond what she considered physically possible. Suddenly, he pulled out; she was certain her cervix would prolapse.

"Don't you dare relax, bitch, I'm nowhere near done yet," he whispered harshly in her ear, then spit on her clenching asshole.

Her heart fluttered; she had never tried that with Chad, not even with herself. Was it in the agreement? He shoved a finger inside her virgin asshole, putting an abrupt end to all her thoughts.

"Brace yourself; here it comes," he guffawed dryly, then the head of his cock—after he had spat and rubbed some saliva on it—pushed past her sphincters. Her eyes popped wide open. Thunderous waves of pain traversed her body, as he forced his cock deeper inside her once-tight ass. He pushed, unhindered by her writhing and squirming, until his balls connected with her still dripping, swollen pussy; balls-deep in her and the drilling commenced. In and out; at first, gentle cautious thrusts. The cock barely moving. Then, the intensity increased. And so did the pain, as he pulled his cock almost all the way out—only the head maintaining the asshole stretched—then one strong thrust and the balls slapped against her vagina, the wet sound reaching her ears and making the pain seem insignificant in comparison to the unadulterated ecstasy. She rubbed her clit even faster, as his thrusts turned even more brutal; he pulled out, her asshole felt emptier, swollen, then, without a warning, he went balls deep back in. Splitting her like a log, her eyes wide open and tears running down, drool dripping down her chin.

And he continued fucking her asshole mercilessly, making her feel the superior length of his horsecock, every centimeter rubbing up against her bloomed, soon to be sore, ass.

Was this what the pornstars she had watched almost obsessively for the past week experienced, when men violated their bodies? Was it the combination of pain and pleasure that exhilarated them and made them want to do the job they did? She couldn't tell, but—her face resting sideways on the grass and the mud, her eyes wide open, little screams rattling the gag whenever he went balls deep—with his large, strong hands around her tiny waist and the occasional slap on her firm asscheeks, she wished she had looked into the porn business before getting married.

"Get ready for your reward," he whispered in her ear excitingly—her legs had grown completely numb, another orgasm brought spasms across her body—and, without a forewarning, picked her up and forced her back on her knees. He removed the gag, "open your fucking mouth, you dumb whore." She obeyed, sticking her tongue out, staring him straight into his eyes.

He slapped his heavy cock on her tongue and on her cheeks, jerking off furiously. Her cunt and asshole clenching—she feared her ass had prolapsed, but, couldn't move her finger away from her clit. He jerked off, tilting his head upwards, and the monstrous cock pulsated.

Several loads of hot jizz were shot right on her face, some landing on her tongue—thus she tasted the salty, and rather "smoky", cum. Few drops landed on her right eye, and some dripped down her jaw and down to her breasts.

"Suck it clean, fucking whore," he ordered her—when she remained still, tongue still sticking out her mouth—and she did. She licked his going flaccid cock clean, tasting too many different juices on it and deciding not to dwell on it any further.

He pulled his sweatpants back up, fixed his hoodie, then patted the top of her head.

"You're one fine bitch," he said, squatting down to look dead into the eyes. "Next time, I might bring some friends, too. I'm sure they'll enjoy such a fine slut!" He gave her two gentle slaps on the cheeks, got up, lit a cigarette, and sauntered into the darkness.

She remained on her knees for a few more moments. Fearfully, she reached for her asshole; it had not prolapsed. She wiped the cum off her face with her hands, then properly fixed her clothes. She could hardly walk—her pussy and ass too sore—and the high-heels were not helping.

She emerged out of the bushes cautiously and hurried past the statue and out of the park. She did glare about, secretly hoping someone else was around; she was eager for round two, even if her body was completely used up and exhausted.

No one was around at this ungodly hour; hence, she returned to the apartment Chad had bought for them, took a long, warm bath—climaxing yet again by playing with herself while recalling the insane and intense moments at the park—then lay down completely naked on the double bed and instantly fell asleep.

Chad would come home—after a ten-day business trip to the States—in two days. She prayed her pussy and asshole would not bear the signs of what she'd done by then. Meanwhile, she was ready to log back in the chatroom and arrange a new meeting—maybe, even with his friends.

Maria24
Maria24
661 Followers