A Wandering Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe I was offered a drink," she replied sharply, her gaze now focused solely on him.

"Of course," he chuckled, reaching to the bottom drawer of the desk and pulling out a bottle and two glasses. "I hope you have a taste for scotch. Now miss.." he continued, pouring the drinks.

"Eve," she interrupted. "And, yes, it is miss, but I see no need for the formality. I understand you are looking for my elder sister. I want you to stop looking."

Eddie furrowed his brow and passed her the drink. "A drink is one thing, but it takes more than a pair of pretty peepers to get me to drop a case." He studied her, remarking to himself how similar Eve was in manner and appearance to her mother. "Your parents are paying me a pretty penny to find her."

"I'm certain they are. And I don't expect you not to collect. I merely suggest that plenty of these, what do you call them, 'wandering daughter,' cases go unsolved, do they not?" She put the glass to her full lips and took a sip so small it could fit in a flea's back pocket. "I have no doubt they will pay you for services rendered." Her tongue flitted out and licked her upper lip so quickly Eddie thought he might have hallucinated it. He threw back his drink and poured himself another.

"Yeah, we call them wandering daughter jobs. So what makes you think this private dick would give up on one. In this business, I have to get by on my reputation, you know."

"And it proceeds you, Mr. Cain," she said, placing her glass on the desk. "I've no doubt you could and would find her. You seem to be a man who always gets the girl."

Eddie leaned back in his chair, admiring her and coming up short in his attempt to find a clever retort. "You might say that," he said finally, letting out a deep breath. "But you're right that not every private dick is as good as I am." He thought he detected a slight upwards movement of her eyebrows. "But I'm not hearing any good reason I should let this one go. I'm a clean operator...generally speaking."

"Now I have to wonder how clean one could remain and be successful in your line of work, Mr. Cain." Her tongue was as sharp, it seemed, as her perception, he concluded. "And perhaps we can work out an arrangement," she continued, "that is, if you are willing to...get your hands a bit dirty?"

She stood and sauntered around the desk, Eddie turning his chair to follow her movements as she came. She sat on his lap, straddling him, the skirt of her dress rising as she did so, revealing her smooth white thighs. "So, can we work something out?" she asked, inching her body closer to his. She removed her hat and threw it in the direction of the coat rack.

"Your offer is enticing," he said, but before he could finish the thought, she kissed him hard on the mouth. Her tongue crossed his lips, forcing its way inside him roughly.

"There," she said, pulling back, "sealed with a kiss." Eddie found his hands running up her thighs, over her butt and up her back. He pulled her close to him and kissed her again. He was vaguely aware that this was not the wisest move, but something about her, the way she smelled maybe, was driving him to this. He had never had the iron will to match his steel jaw, anyway, he considered, and continued dueling tongues with her.

Her hands flew over his body, coming to a rest on his chest. She paused there for a moment, feeling his heart pounding before violently ripping his shirt open. He ran his hands down to her thighs and then back up, under her skirt, finding nothing underneath the dress. His fingers dug into the flesh of her backside.

She broke the kiss and stepped back off him, then sank to her knees in front of him, furiously working at his belt and pants. In practically no time at all, they were both on the floor along with his drawers. His prick stood out proudly, pointed at her face, which bore the wild expression of an animal in heat. She opened her mouth wide and took his sizable cock into her mouth in one gulp.

"Ahhh," was all he could say. He let his left hand drift down to her hair and felt its silky smoothness. His right reached over to the desk and groped for the bottle. He found it and brought it to his lips, letting the burning liquid inside flow into his belly as her head bobbed up and down on his rigid member. He felt her tongue massaging the underside of his shaft, running this way and that, reaching to his ball sack. He could swear that tongue must have been a foot long if it was an inch, the way it seemed to slither all over him.

She rose to her feet, letting a strand of spittle drip from her mouth. Somehow he found it enticing. She licked it up, again almost too fast to see, and then pulled up her dress, over her shapely hips, her pert breasts, and finally her head, then threw the garment haphazardly to the side.

"Now take your reward, Mr. Cain," she said, her glare intense. "Take me."

"Eddie, please," he tried to joke but she was on him again, her hot wetness rubbing up against his member, making him feel as if he would explode.

"Put it in, now," she whimpered, coating his cock with her juices. He reached behind her and braced her with one hand while aiming himself at her hole with the other. Before he could even thrust in, she pushed down on him, taking him inside herself all at once. The sudden sensation nearly made him lose it right then, but he controlled himself.

He reached again for the bottle, but she found it first and poured some whiskey into his mouth, holding the mouth of the bottle a few inches above him. The liquid splashed on his tongue and dripped down his throat and down his chin. She then turned the bottle to herself and poured some onto her tits. "Drink up, Eddie," she said, her hips working at a steady pace.

He buried his face in her tits, sucking the scotch from one nipple and then the other, his hands exploring her body, greedily squeezing the soft warm flesh. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Take me! Take me!" she screamed. Her hips increased their pace, her pussy squeezing Eddie's fat dick.

He kissed up her neck and jawline, finally coming to her mouth. He jammed his tongue inside her mouth and she met his passionate kissing with her own. His hands worked up to her shoulders and he slammed her down harder on his cock, burying himself deep inside her. He knew she was almost there and he thrust hard upwards into her, repeatedly forcing her down with his hands as he did so.

She started screaming through the kiss and he released the kiss. Her head flew back as her body spasmed. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh god I'm coming! Oh shit oh fuck!" she howled. Her wild gyrations set him off and he joined her in orgasming, firing a load of hot cum into her pussy. She slumped, her head resting on his shoulder.

"That's quite a mouth you have on you," he remarked as he caught his breath, "especially for a preacher's daughter."

"Yes, well," she replied, bringing her head up to gaze into his eyes, "obviously I am not your typical preacher's daughter."

She rose to her feet again and walked over to where her dress lay crumpled on the floor. She bent to pick it up.

"So we're square, sister?" he asked, disappointed that she was already dressing again.

"That really is up to you, Mr. Cain," she said. "We never settled on an official rate."

"Well, it seems I really have you over a barrel, then," he remarked, pulling up his pants.

"Not yet, but I'm not opposed to the idea, per se," she winked at him. "I would, however, prefer some nicer surroundings if our business isn't concluded. She found her hat and put it back on, somehow seeming as if nothing had happened at all.

"I do believe that can be arranged," Eddie replied. "My apartment's nearby."

"It had better be," she said, "for your sake."

***

By the time Eddie managed to open the door to his apartment, they were already both ripping off their clothes. He slammed the door shut with his foot, Eve already kissing him furiously and running her hands up and down his back.

"Where's the bed?" she demanded.

"You're looking at it," he said, indicating a couch currently partially hidden by clothes.

"It'll do," she said, grabbing him by the belt and pulling him over to the couch. She threw some of the discarded garments onto the floor as Eddie pulled off his shirt, fumbling with the buttons. In another instant her dress was off, pulled over her head in one quick motion, and she kicked her shoes across the room. She lay back on the couch. "Well?"

The button from Eddie's fly popped off, jumping free of the last thread from which it was hanging, as he tore his pants away and practically jumped on top of her. She had managed to undress fully while he had been fumbling with his own clothes, and as he positioned himself between her legs, he could feel the warm wetness emanating from between her legs on his rigid member. He could likewise feel the hot blood pumping through his body and an overwhelming urge to penetrate her immediately. His cock tingled as their animalistic groping ran its underside along her slit.

He kissed down her neck and chest, stopping to toy with her nipples. He ran his tongue over one and then the other, then back again, moving from breast to breast as if he could never be satisfied. Finally, he kissed down across her flat belly to the sweet treasure between her legs. His tongue explored her folds, already dripping with her sweet nectar before finding her hard clit. He took it between his lips and sucked it, then let his tongue do the work, circling it wildly. She moaned at each movement of his tongue and her hips began moving in rhythm with him. She scooted back and propped herself up on an arm of the couch, giving him more room to work. He followed her across the couch like a wild animal on the hunt. The heat pouring off of her and onto his face grew more intense.

She interrupted him with tap on the shoulder followed by a question, "Do you have any more liquor, Mr. Cain?" Eddie was sure his puzzlement was evident on his face. "It is only customary to offer a guest a drink..." she said, something in her eyes mysterious, almost malevolent, as she looked deep into his.

He sat up a bit and glanced around the untidy apartment. "Looks like I'm fresh out, sister..."

Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Very well. In that case, perhaps you can offer me something else..." Her eyes flicked from Eddie's down to between her legs and then back. Her eyebrows rose suggestively and she turned her body over in front of him, leaning over the arm of the couch and rising to her knees, offering him her shapely ass. She reached a hand back and grabbed one cheek, pulling it aside and exposing her small brown hole. "Please, Mr. Cain, enjoy..."

Her head turned just enough to where their eyes could meet. Hers were full of a powerful desire, and Eddie noticed her tongue tracing out her lips. He dove right in, pushing her hand away and forcefully pulling her ass cheeks apart. His tongue attacked her asshole, circling it quickly before penetrating it. Her taste was amazing, somehow different from anything he'd ever tasted before, and this was not his first time eating a beautiful woman's backside, he thought. What was it about this woman?

He pushed the thoughts out of his mind as he tongue fucked her tight hole, enjoying her moans. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried, "Lick my asshole, you bastard! Shove your tongue all the way up my tight ass!"

His cock was insistent, as if it had a voice that only he could hear. "Fuck her ass, Eddie. Put me in that tight ass," it insisted. He could no longer resist it. He sat up again and wiped his mouth with one hand while he placed the other on her hips.

"Do it," she insisted, again turning to look at him with a burning passion. "Put that fat cock up my ass." Her voice was commanding; he couldn't resist it if he had wanted to, and no part of him wanted to. He grabbed his dick and brought it to her hole with his hand. "Do it!" she insisted again.

He rammed his throbbing cock up her asshole. She screamed out in ecstasy and surprise as he buried his whole member into her hole with a single stroke. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she screamed. He was in a daze now, his hips working on their own. They violently slammed into her over and over again. She bent herself more and more, pushing her butt up into the air, giving him a better and better position to plunge into her back hole. He could have sworn she was bent in half, an impossible angle, but as he swiped the sweat pouring down his forehead away, shaking the fog of lust out of his head, his view seemed to resolve.

"Oh god, oh god it's so good..." Eddie's head rolled back and his eyes seemed to swim. His cock was practically singing to him, her juices seemingly pouring out of her and dripping down his legs. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this good as he snapped his head back to her. Her face seemed only inches from his, her neck bent around in an impossible twist, her tongue hanging out in an unnatural manner, flopping around as she shouted at him, "fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, everything was resolved, her face buried in the arm of the couch, his cock buried in her ass to the hilt. "Oh fuck," he said, his head spinning, "I'm going to...I'm...I'm going to cum..."

"Do it," came her insistent voice. It felt as if it was being pumped directly into his brain through his cock. "Do it, cum in my ass. Give me that cum. Give it to me."

"Aaaagggghhh," his balls emptied themselves into her for what felt like hours, wave after wave of pleasure flowing through him. It felt as if her ass was sucking the life out of him, drinking his cum somehow, coaxing it out of his deepest places. Finally he fell out of her, falling back onto the couch, out completely before he even hit the fabric.

***

The midday sun seeping through his broken blinds finally woke Eddie. As he could have guessed, Eve had not stuck around, but as he reached down to the floor beside him to ease himself up, his hand struck something unfamiliar. Looking down at his had, he found the object to be a new bottle of scotch. Attached was a note.

He scratched his head as he sat up, wondering why he wasn't hungover. He was almost a professional drunk, he thought, but even he wasn't immune from the aftereffects of alcohol yet. He reached down and grabbed the bottle, bringing the note up nearer to his face as his vision resolved more clearly.

"Another reward for a job well done - Eve" read the note. He chuckled to himself. Under that text was written "P.S. Please use as 'hair of the dog.'" He couldn't argue with the lady, he decided, and opened the bottle, taking a big swig as he got to his feet. He gathered his clothes and his thoughts.

Gladys would no doubt be pleased with this turn of events, although he decided it best not to give her all the details. He grabbed his coat and hat as he made his way to the door. He reached his hand into the pocket but found the picture of Lilith missing. "Hmm..." Perhaps Eve took his word as a PI a little less than she had let on.

12