A Wanton Slut

Story Info
Surprising visitor in her bedroom.
760 words
3.89
63.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks into her bedroom and is grabbed from behind. Before she knows it, there is something wrapped around her eyes and she has been pushed to the bed. As she bounces on the bed all she can think is that she should have locked the side door.

She snaps back to reality with the sound of her blouse being ripped open, buttons flying everywhere and her nipples being squeezed through her bra. Her skirt comes off next, then her hands and ankles are tied to each of the four bed posts.

She pictures herself from above, blindfolded, reduced to bra and panties and tied to the bed, ready to be taken. She is aware that her panties are getting wet. This has always been one of those fantasies she never admitted to anyone else. Yet she struggles against her bonds, little realising that her squirming only makes her more desirable.

Her nipples are pinched again, this time painfully. As the pinching stops, the blood rushes back to her nipples bringing a half pleasure, half pain sensation. She feels a weight on the bed as someone slides down next to her, their fingers slowly teasing her through her panties. Then a man's voice whispers in her ear.

"I'm going to take you now, you wanton slut; and you will enjoy it."

She hears a sharp click against her ear, which her brain tells her is a flick knife. Her panties are quickly and roughly cut and removed. She wonders if he noticed how damp they are, but knows he must have.

He thrusts inside her, firmly, but not overly painful due to her own juices which now coat the inside of her thighs. In her head she is still replaying the voice and the single sentence she heard.

Suddenly recognition flairs inside her. It is him, the only one of all her previous partners who used to call her a wanton slut. She has not seen him for a very long time, the memory of his voice is a little hazy, but she is sure.

Vivid memories flash into her mind. The way he would pinch her nipples, making her panties wet, ripping her dress without warning, his teeth biting, her neck marked, her arms restrained. The hot wax dripping over her squirming body, shrieks of pain, shrieks of pleasure, her clitoris licked, her ass teased. Thrusting her hips, the merging of cock and cunt, squirming down on him, grinding up and down on his dick, fucking hard and exploding together.

They had often had hot nasty sex, mixing pleasure, pain, lust, desire and risk. He had taught her diverse positions. He had fucked her on a commuter train, in carparks, near restaurants and other semi-public places. He had sent her over the edge into orgasm with his tongue deep inside her as she tried to maintain normal conversation with her unknowing mother on the phone. He had treated her as his slut, marking her with ownership bites and training her to lick him clean after he had cum.

He had always preferred a smooth cunt to lick and suck. Even after all this time she still shaved, partly because she liked it too, but partly for him, even if he never knew she was still obeying his wish.

Her mind returns again to the present. Half in relief, half in anger, she pushes up against him as best she can, determined to be the one in control, not him. As the intensity of the fuck builds, she realises that she has succeeded. She hears him whispering "No, too soon!" to himself.

Spreading her legs as wide as possible, she grinds hard against him, pushing him over the edge. Such is the intensity of his orgasam that she feels him pulse inside her. Three, four pulses as he cums deep within her. As he collapses on top of her body she realises that she has not yet cum herself.

"Untie me so I can cum too," she whispers.

He reaches up and unties her hands. Not wanting to wait, she reaches down with her right hand and starts to rub herself, urgently, almost violently, as her left hand pinches her own nipples.

Just prior to her own orgasm, when she knows it is inevitable, she uses her left hand to remove the blindfold - to see a stranger staring back at her.

In that moment she cums, harder than she thought possible.

"Interesting," he says. "I didn't realise it was possible to cum and blush at the same time."