A War Dawning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ached thinking things he'd never thought of before, at least not in such in such a crass, vile way. Bryana seemed to sense it and she urged him. "Say it. Say what you want to say. Release it."

"I want to love you, Lady Besche. I do."

Bryana prodded, "Love?"

His hand pressed against himself in the sudden shock of seeing Elan effortlessly spread Bresche's knees as far as they would go. Those eyes were lusty and, he knew, seeing the world through the same haze as he was. They also seemed to be strangely empty, but even that was arousing. That she was murmuring, 'No' and 'Please' as though she were at war with herself was almost...decadent.

Almost as decadent as the shriek when Elan's tongue touched her clit to drag it upward. The Lady's thighs shook and her eyes crossed as the war was happily lost. The soldier was in control, she knew it, and she liked the feeling. Bresche was open to some sharing of the Goddess's love and if Elan could do that and teach a bit of a lesson in the process, so much the better.

Bryana straddled Deres in his chair with a grin as she let a fingertip caress his cheek before lifting his chin to her. Such a nice and noble man, yet you have such a fun bit of wickedness that you like to play with. You've so wanted to do this at the Royal Court, haven't you?" It wasn't really a question.

His arms went around her, lightly massaging the small of her back before kissing her, "It seemed the...nicest way to apply pressure. And these people looked like they could afford to loosen up now and then. As for Court...I admit I wouldn't mind enjoying the queen's attributes."

"I noticed, not that you make it obvious, as that would be in poor taste." More dishes crashed in the background and several male and female voices made their orgasms known. "Though these ones seem to be loosening nicely, Master."

He clutched her to him at that word. "I'm glad you can appreciate that little streak of wicked in me."

"I love you, Deres, same as I love Neral, same as we both love her. We all appreciate those parts of one another. Aside from that, I still remember and enjoy my wicked side now and then." Her eyes seemed to twinkle in love and lust as she looked upon him. "I remember enjoying it more before you ruined me though."

He smiled. What had been such a deadly serious night so long ago was now the stuff of fond memories. "I'm not really sorry about that, especially now that we are where we are. Worked out well for me all around."

She grinned and nodded slowly. "It did."

Deres nipped at her neck while she deftly worked to release him from his coat as she sighed. With a pang of regret he pulled himself away from her neck long enough to tend to business. Before he could form the words though, Bryana's voice had an uncharacteristic edge of command to it. "Stand up."

He looked at that naked, delicately ornate body, the artistry on her skin in balance with her bare flesh, and heard that tone and his cock, already hard, demanded that he obey. He knew where the command went and it was somewhere he was aching to go.

He stood, unsure which of them was more excited to unleash his long, thick cock as she whispered to drive him. "On my knees for that beautiful cock, Master. You want that, hm?"

"You want it too, Bryana."

She kissed his lips as she spoke. "On my knees, looking up, gauging your pleasure...reminding myself of the place I've chosen."

"Giving me something you give no other in quite the same way."

"My tongue caressing and loving the most intimate parts of another? Few deserve it."

There was a deep purr from his belly that she felt as he cupped her ass in both hands. Perhaps she felt what he wanted to hear in that purr that stirred her heart. Perhaps she just knew him well enough to know what he could hear that would drive him. Perhaps she just said it because for her it was the truth. "You deserve it, my love."

"Do it."

Her knees found the floor quickly and she gave his belly a playful lick before licking his cock from base to tip from the top, bottom and sides as if from the four points of a compass, relishing that each time it bucked in desire and a droplet of precum fell to leave its mark on her chest. "Deres, ordinarily, I would wait until your business is concluded, but what fun would that be?"

"Hm, still e..." 'Evil' died on his lips as hers became the center of his universe. She swallowed him whole, eyes closed and throat relaxed so that he could reach deep. Breathing slowly and carefully through her nose she alternated between letting her throat flex and relax to stimulating him to allowing her gag reflex to have control just long enough to bathe him in saliva as she cradled his balls. Once she had settled in she melded her eyes to his and those eyes smiled seeing his pleasure, her own enhanced by that and the feel of his strong hands behind her head.

He held his breath until the need to moan passed."Do you wish to partake in this lovely dream, Governor?"

It was only then, as the mention of his title, that he lifted from the stupor that watching the room had put him in. Caution and propriety were gone now. Couples were writhing on the floors and on the tables in what seemed to be a mad dash for everyone assembled to fill their holes as rapidly as possible and keeping them so for as long as they could. His arms and legs felt bound to the chair and the floor, but he attributed that to the burning haze in his brain. He focused on Deres using the mouth of one of his companions clearly not his wife. "Dream?"

Deres looked to the governor for a moment. "Of course it's a dream. How could it be anything else, Governor? In what reality could the Court of Idros descend into such a sinful display of cock sucking, cunt lapping, and hole stuffing. Wouldn't it have to be a dream?"

He looked around. It all made sense now. Of course. It's a dream.

"Why shouldn't you be part of the dream?" Bryana's eyes took his attention again. "You cannot be held to the filthy whimsy of your sleeping mind, can you? You could fuck Bresche. She has your eye. Anyone here will be open to your needs and your touch. You can sate yourself, then you will all dress, return home, and awaken in the morning all having shared a lovely dream." His voice firmed. "But dreams realized have a price, Governor."

His brow knotted hard. Breshe was sweating, cumming and begging for more of that tongue up her snatch. Goddess, that she could even know such an obscenity is so hot. "What?" Whether that was a question as to the entirety of what Deres had said or what the price was, he wasn't sure.

"There must be things that you want that are hard to obtain, from baubles, to people of great specialties...or great and gray specialties. There must be ways, Governor. There must be someone, even here. Who is that someone for you?"

Waylan debated. He followed the path of right and truth laid for him by the Goddess, and, while he never strayed much from that path, there were times he wanted something that drifted just a bit over into the realm of gluttony, so they would be hard to find here without help. Why not tell? It was a dream anyway, and if he told, he could play. "Dennet." He slurred the word slightly. He can lead you to anything or anyone that can be found in the reaches, especially darker and sinful things."

Deres had to moan. Bryana could just be too much. He cleared his throat, "Where can we find Dennet?"

"I don't know."

Deres tormented. "If you want to dream with us, I need the truth."

His voice held a desperate edge at the idea of being denied. "I don't know! He travels all over. He travels constantly. I...leave a message with a merchant at a souvenir kiosk in the district. I leave it and he comes eventually."

Deres didn't like the sound of that and looked to Waylan again. "Eventually?"

Fear welled as he saw denial again in Deres' eyes. "Hours. Days. Longer. I suppose it is a matter of how far away he is when he gets the message."

Deres did not relish more waiting, but he knew Waylan wasn't leading him astray. "You will remember to send the message tomorrow." His words were commands so they would imprint on his soft mind. You will remember to send word tomorrow. You will send word, vouch for us, and whatever else needs to be done to bring us together."

His head bobbed. "Yes. Of course I will, first thing." His voice turned timid. "May I...dream?"

With all done that could be done at the moment and Bryana's argument for attention becoming ever more compelling he gave in himself. "You are free to play, Governor. Play and enjoy."

Waylan bolted from his chair, finally able to see with crystal clarity the object of his desire. He pushed Elan from Besche without malice, lifted her by her wrists, and pushed her back onto the banquet table. She giggled as he splayed her legs again and he took in the sight of her body and inhaled her arousal. He drank in her body and could have done that all night.

And her dirty laugh and the way she looked at him, "Are you just going to look all night or are you going to stuff my snatch?"

Oh, how he loved the words from her mouth, "Filth, woman. I want to hear you speak as though you want to defile the Goddess Herself." He still simply stared at her form, his arms hooked around her legs, enjoying the feeling that he owned her just then. He barely noticed Elan undoing his pants, but watched intently as Beche's hand grabbed his cock firmly and slit the tip up and down between her thick, wet folds.

"Fuck me, Arik. Fuck me hard. Pound that thing into me without mercy. Make every thrust its own vile sin. Do it...do it...do I...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

He drove home with an abandon that he hadn't felt in Goddesss knew how long and forgot everything else as he did what a man was built to do.

Bryana sucked like a proper whore and his spine came alive as Elan kissed her way up it until she came around his right side to be nearly nose to nose. "Kiss me, Vessen."

It was said with tenderness and she knew she mattered more to him than some empty thing a lesser man would have made a puppet of. It was a command because she needed it to be, because she loved those best.

Her hand went over his chest to feel the beat of his heart as she obeyed.

To Be Continued...