A War Remembered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What other things are you lacking that you're so sensitive about?"

Frankie looked at Maria. She had just taken a bite of her sandwich and was chewing thoughtfully. The sash on her robe must have loosened when she sat, because it was gaping open across her chest. He saw the inside swells of her breasts as they moved in harmony with her eating. As she took another bite, a little of the tuna salad escaped her sandwich and landed on her bare upper chest. She looked down and laughed.

"Hey, could you be a sweetheart and get me a napkin?" she asked.

Frankie smiled. "I don't use napkins, only Scot towels," as he ripped one off the roll by the sink and went to hand it to her. "Napkins are too fancy, schmancy. Ah, I see the life of a bachelor ending soon."

Maria was gripping her sandwich with both hands. "Would you please wipe it off, Frankie? If I let go of this, it will just fall apart."

He walked around the table and stood over her. As he looked down at the fallen bit of tuna, the gap in her robe gave him an unobstructed view of her firm breast tipped with a rosy pink, hard nipple. When he started to brush off the tuna, it fell into her robe and landed right next to her swollen nub. The sight caused his cock to start swelling, too.

"That's okay, Frankie. You can reach inside and get it."

Frankie's left hand, holding the bunched paper towel, descended towards the slippery mayo-covered tuna. He pawed at it and only succeeded in pushing it even lower. He brought his hand up, dropped the paper towel on the table, and returned his hand down the front of her robe again. This time, it came into contact with her warm, pliant breast. When he heard Maria gasp, he looked in her eyes. "Make sure you get all of it, Frankie. I don't want to take another shower. Not yet, anyway." Frankie's fingers continued their search, walking gently over the bottom of her breast and causing her rock-hard nipple to center in his palm. She shuddered and dropped the sandwich on her plate. All pretense was abandoned. He cupped her breast as he bent and kissed her exposed neck, just under her left ear. His butterfly kisses trailed across her upper chest as his left hand fully loosened the sash to her robe. She reached up and pulled it off of her shoulders, lowering it to her elbows and baring both breasts. Frankie's kisses continued until her right nipple was in his mouth receiving a tongue-lashing. Maria's gasps turned into moans as he continued his nipple teasing.

She turned slightly towards him and grabbed his head with one hand, pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth. Her other hand reached between his legs, hitting the inseam of his trousers by his knee. Slowly it moved north. When her fingers hit the end of his cock - much closer to his knee than she expected - it was his turn to moan, sending vibrations around her nipple. Then she grasped his shaft; it seemed to engulf her hand. When she moved it farther up and felt his sack, heavy and swollen, she knew that mere fumbling like teenagers in the back seat of a Buick was not how she wanted this to end.

"Frankie, if we're gonna do this, let's go to the bedroom."

He lifted his head from her nipple and stood straight up. "If? Listen, if you're unsure, we gotta stop right now and pretend that this didn't happen. And if that's the case, I don't know if you can live here. It will be too tempting. For me, anyway."

Gingerly lifting his balls inside his trousers, Maria whispered "No Frankie, I have wanted this for a long, long time. Please. Please."

He reached down and grabbed her hands, lifting her up. Her arms instinctively went around his neck and she gently brushed her lips against his before backing away. The second time, her lips pressed a bit harder and, when she started to pull away, she opened her mouth a little. The third time, she slipped her tongue between his lips and sought her pleasure from his yielding mouth. When they finally broke, she looked at him and said "Are you ready to go all the way with your sister?"

His hands moved down, one cupping her left buttock and the other tracing down the front of her body until it reached the V of her legs. He had been correct - she wasn't wearing panties. Frankie was surprised at the generous amount of pubic hair he encountered; Amy's had been sparse, perhaps a testament to her Swedish grandparents. His fingers dipped lower and he felt Maria's slippery outer lips parting to accept his invasion. He pressed his middle finger in and up, and she spread her legs farther apart. Frankie began a rhythmic thrusting and was rewarded by her rocking her pelvis in unison. His cock got impossibly harder and started to become uncomfortable as it extended down his trouser leg.

"Frankie, why are we standing here when there is a perfectly comfortable bed not ten feet away?"

Slowly they walked to the bedroom and entered Paradise.

To be continued.