A Warm Mouth

Story Info
Intelligent young woman loses control.
2.5k words
4.35
111.1k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eandg1
eandg1
73 Followers

Mya didn't feel guilty, although she should have. She didn't feel shame, but she knew she was supposed to. She didn't feel disgust, but instead excitement. In that moment excitement was all there was....excitement, control, and empowerment. Well, that and the deep, sloppy sounds of contentment as she guided her warm mouth back and forth over the most impressive cock she had ever laid her eyes on.

She could feel the object of her desire stir out of sleep as she forced herself to take him deeper and deeper. She heard him moan and knew she should stop before she was caught and her life was irreversibly changed but instead she moved one of her guiding hands and relocated to her crotch, unbuckling her jeans and sliding her hand down to feel the furnace. She should have ran when he bucked his hips into her mouth slightly, but instead she emulated his earlier moan, thinking to herself how amazingly slick the saliva covered balls felt in her free hand.

Caught in the moment, Mya hardly noticed the strong hands sleepily reach down and cradle her head. Her pussy was on fire, her panties so wet they were probably ruined, and all she could think about was how good she felt...how powerful. She felt the fingers playing with her hair, wraping the strands at the base and tugging slightly, and she liked it – responding by rubbing her clit faster and taking the magnificently thick cock deeper. She felt the hips buck again; a little harder this time and a little deeper, and she relished it – she had always loved making guys feel good. Loved it so much in fact that she didn't notice the strong hands on the back of her head taking control, the fingers grabbing more and more tightly. She didn't realize what was happing until it was too late.

A sudden, hard thrust of the hips and Mya's eyes filled with water. She pulled back equally as suddenly but felt the hands preventing her escape....preventing and then pulling her back in, forcing her soft mouth deeper and deeper. Another thrust and she could feel her throat tighten in protest as she gagged. Panic set in as she placed both hands on the bed to try to push herself away, but he was too strong. Every inch of ground she made with every ounce of strength in her body was taken from her again as he pulled her down with all his might while thrusting his giant cock back up at her. He buried his cock in her mouth to the hilt, deeper than she ever thought possible and her throat desperately tried to gag around it. When he released, she pulled up and a waterfall of spit cascaded down around his gorgeous shaft and balls. Mya would have been disgusted if she wasn't concentrated on breathing, she had to stop, she had to get out... He thrust again, equally as deep and once again she could feel her spit flowing over him. Tears flowed from her eyes, gone was the power and the control – replaced by fear. Well, fear and excitement. That still remained.

Priorities had been very different for Mya two days earlier. A recent medical school graduate, she had been quite happen with her station in life: She had a great job, a bright future, and a boyfriend whom she very much loved and adored; Doug. He was handsome, fun, and they got along wonderfully – aside from the occasional squabble . And that was something that had been happening more and more lately – the squabbling.

Mya was ready to get her ducks in a row. She had the education, the intelligence, the job, and the boyfriend; she wanted to settle down. Doug, on the other hand, wanted to keep on living with his roommate Drew and party on weekends. She knew he'd catch up eventually but resentment was seeping into their lives and causing all sorts of problems. Problems and fights.

It was after one such fight early one morning as they were preparing to go for work that Mya had left in a bit of a huff, forgetting her precious iPhone as she did. She quickly realized the error and called Doug from the hospital, hoping he could drop it off after his (much shorter) work day. No such luck as he was intending to leave town on a golf trip that afternoon, but he assured her that Drew would be home or leave the door unlocked for her. Slightly annoyed she went back to her rotation to finish her shift.

8 pm rolled around and she drove back to Doug's, swearing that if the door wasn't unlocked she'd cut him off from sex for a week. Mya was an attractive girl – 5'7", D breasts, shoulder length dark hair, and very fit. Doug was also very attractive, but she kind of enjoyed cutting him off, making him work for it – she liked the power involved, knowing she was an intelligent and capable woman and that she could hold out longer than him. Nevertheless, she was very relieved when the door was indeed unlocked.

The phone was right where she thought she left it; on the couch. She grabbed it and turned to leave, when a smell caught her attention – pot. Was Drew home? She called his name but heard nothing in reply. She slowly walked towards his room, and pushed the almost closed door open enough to see in...and what she saw changed her life forever.

Drew was indeed home, earphones in, bong on his bedside table. Not suprising. What was, however, was that he was completely naked. Completely naked and stone cold fucking sexy. Drew worked construction and worked out but she had no idea his body was this good – toned, tanned and rock hard. Developed pecs, abs like a model, and most amazingly of all, a cock unlike any other she had ever seen. It must have been 9-10 inches long, circumcised, and almost as thick as a can. It almost looked muscular itself, with veins popping out all over it, a sight only further exaggerated by the sheen of pre-cum and lube. But more than anything, Mya couldn't believe how lost Drew was in pleasuring himself – legs spread wide, hand strongly and slowly pumping his Adonis-like cock...he was clueless to the world. She snapped back to reality and stepped away before he noticed her, worried about embarrassing him and herself...but she couldn't get it out of her mind.

All of a sudden it all made sense; his swarmy confidence, the glazed over-morning-after look on the faces of the pretty little sluts that he'd brought over. Guy was hung like a horse. Yet, even more amazing to Mya was the affect it had on her.

Mya prided herself on being smart, being deep, and being well rounded. She knew her physiology and knew cock size didn't matter. She knew that strong emotional connections were more important that the physical attractiveness of her partner, and she thought that her one friend that seemed to revere large cocks was quite frankly not very intelligent and very shallow. Yet, for the next 36 hours all she could think about was Drew; Drew jacking himself off, Drew fucking a number of the sluts she had seen him with, Drew fucking HER.

When Doug returned she knew that her one time idea of pretending to be mad would never work out, she jumped his bones immediately, pushing him down on his bed, ripping his pants open and swallowing his little cock. Her mouth felt so...so...empty. Frustrated, she stradled his face, grinding her tight, waxed pussy against his handsome face, riding it, making him her slave. She was about to cum until she reached back and felt his half soft dick in her very disappointed hand.

Things went on like that for an hour or so, fucking in different positions, only with Mya eventually being let down. Her pussy was still wet, she was still excited, but all she was thinking about was Drew in the room next to them, hopefully hearing them, and more importantly his giant cock. Doug eventually pulled out and came all over her supple ass, but Mya sadly was left wanting...and bitter.

That bitterness would eventually eat at her all night and eventually lead to yet another fight. Out at the resteraunt they argued, and in the cab home Mya stewed. When they returned to the apartment she couldn't stomach the thought of sleeping next to Doug, but was too drunk to head home so she curled up on a couch in a blanket, fully clothed.

Mya couldn't sleep – angry and bitter her thoughts wandered in the dark. Eventually she heard a key in the lock and could hear Drew's footsteps through the door. He sounded drunk and wanting to avoid an awkward conversation she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She heard the footsteps stop before the couch and Drew let out a little laugh at her misfortune before he stumbled into his room, and shut the door. She heard nothing further.

For another hour Mya lay there, tossing, turning and unable to sleep. This time, however, it wasn't her bitterness keeping her up, it was the thought of Drew in his room. Was he playing with his magnificent cock? Why was he home so early and alone? Did some little slut tease him all night only to not give it up? Poor thing would have no idea what she was missing.

Mya imagined Drew in his room, naked, gigantic cock in hand. He was furiously pumping it in frustration. Her hand was overtop of her pussy and she could feel the heat through her jeans. Every touch set off a fire as her mind wandered further and further until her imagination zeroed in on one scene – Drew, achieving self climax, his cock erupting like a firehose and shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over his god-like body. It was a stark contrast to the deposit of a few salty drops that Doug had left on her ass earlier, and it was enough to finally break her: she threw off the blanket and slowly walked towards Drew's room.

It seemed like a trance, a blur. Mya knew what she was doing was wrong but she couldn't control herself. Quite frankly she thought she was just pushing the limits and wouldn't actually go though with anything....how wrong she was.

She opened the door silently and padded to the end of the bed. Drew was out cold, naked on top of his sheets again. She crawled up at the foot of the bed and her eyes took In every inch of his glorious body...and his glorious cock. God, even limp it was a sight to behold. She leaned in to get a closer look and marvelled at the smell – like a wonderful musk, the organ just seemed to exude sexuality. She had never experienced anything like it and without any conscious thought her hand reached out to caress it.

My god, the weight. His cock must have weighed 5 pounds. Lost in fascination Mya caressed it, marvelled at it, and traced the ridge of his head with her dainty finger. She was in too deep – her pussy was tingling, her nipples were becoming hard, and her mouth watering. And without really knowing what she was doing, Mya opened her mouth and took Drew's head into her warm hole.

As soon as the taste hit her Mya was truly lost. Drew was hard and fully erect within seconds and Mya, well, Mya was somehow proud.

She could feel the object of her desire stir out of sleep as she forced herself to take him deeper and deeper. She heard him moan and knew she should stop before she was caught and her life was irreversibly changed but instead she moved one of her guiding hands and relocated to her crotch, unbuckling her jeans and sliding her hand down to feel the furnace. She should have ran when he bucked his hips into her mouth slightly, but instead she emulated his earlier moan, thinking to herself how amazingly slick the saliva covered balls felt in her free hand.

Little did she know how different things would be a minute later....

The assault was relentless and seemingly endless. Drew's cock would hammer into her mouth and throat with seemingly all the force in the world. She could feel the room spin around her and slightly darken as she gasped for breath around his swollen member, only to have it withdrawl right before she thought she would suffocate. Air would fill her lungs and relief would fill her body for a few short seconds before the cock would assault her again. Slick with mucous, saliva, and pre-cum the gigantic cock easily slipped into her bulging, stretched out throat. Mya felt helpless. Mya gave up, and Mya loved it.

Soon she realized her hand was back down her pants. The wetness would have astonished her if she had her wits about her, but she sadly didn't. All of her being was concentrated on that cock. The cock that had fascinated her, the cock that had consumed her cock for the last day and a half, the cock that was now using her. For all her intelligence and education Mya had been reduced to this: A mouth. A warm, wet mouth for the world's most impressive cock...and she couldn't be more turned on.

Drew's hands tightened on her head even further, he bucked even harder and he let out a guttural groan. Her mouth was instantly flooded with the hottest, saltiest cum she had ever tasted. She swallowed once and her mouth filled again. She swallowed a second time and it again filled. Almost in panic, she swallowed a third but it was filling too fast and she coughed. Drew's hands let go, and she pulled her head back, releasing his cock which fell back to his stomach with a hearty "plop".

Catching her breath and regaining what little of her composure remained Mya couldn't help but notice Drew's softening cock was still shooting out small loads of cum which was pooling on his waist and abs. She started to get up to leave but hesitated...she wasn't finished. Lovingly and caringly Mya lapped up the cum and saliva from Drew's cock. She delicately licked every inch and crevice before placing a loving kiss on his facid shaft. Still in a daze, Mya left for the couch.

As she lay there her mind raced: How could Drew not be awake? Was he? How could Doug not hear? Did he? Now she felt guilt. Now she felt shame. But more than anything, she felt that excitement. Mya slipped off her jeans and spread her legs as her hand wandered over her smooth mound and found her clit. She closed her eyes and secretly hoped someone would wander out and see. Anyone...

eandg1
eandg1
73 Followers