A Warm Mouth Ch. 03

Story Info
Mya gets herself into trouble.
3.1k words
4.61
44.7k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eandg1
eandg1
74 Followers

Mya woke up to Doug shaking her. She groggily came to and the events of the night before replayed in her mind: Doug, Drew, and the blonde. The awkward, vanilla sex with Doug, witnessing Drew in all his glory taking the poor young blonde girl for a ride she most undoubtedly had not expected. Spying on them in the midst of their frenzied fucking. And, OH GOD...Drew watching her watching them. Her throat tightened and she felt a pang of despair in her stomach - things could have gone back to normal before, but now? Now there was no way.

She looked up at Doug, thin smile on his face. "Breakfast?" She wasn't hungry, she just wanted to get out of there but she had no excuse and drowsily she agreed. Doug left the room and she could hear him banging in the kitchen. She listened harder and heard no sounds of Drew or the lithe blonde. She could only hope they had already left.

Mya scooted to the edge of the bed and started to dress herself, pulling her tank top from the night before over her ample breasts and grabbing a pair of yoga pants from "her" drawer in Doug's dresser. She inhaled deeply, steeled herself and padded into the next room.

Thankfully, there was no sign of either Drew or the blonde. His door was closed, so she couldn't be sure he wasn't home but she felt relieved nonetheless. She sat on the couch and flipped on the news as Doug continued to make breakfast. Soon after she sat down Doug passed her a plate and sat next to her. Eggs. Boring, bland, eggs from boring, bland, Doug. Even though she wasn't hungry she began wolfing them down - The sooner she could get out of there the better.

Mya was almost done her meal when she heard the familiar sound of a door burst open. Her whole body froze and she held her breath. She was too terrified to look directly in the direction of the room but she could sort of see what was going on in her peripheral vision: two shapes exiting the room, not saying a word.

Mya had experienced a few one night stands in her lifetime and could vividly remember the awkwardness of it in the morning but this seemed a bit different: neither spoke a word at all, and although she couldn't directly see what was going on she could get the impression that Drew was countering the blonde's slow movements by sternly directing her out into the living room. Mya, still unsure exactly how she should be acting (and also wishing she was anywhere else but here at the moment) continued to stare straight ahead, feigning preoccupation with the TV. Doug, on the other hand, was genuinely preoccupied with his eggs.

Mya could hear the light footsteps of the blonde getting closer, and as she passed her field of vision she thoroughly checked her out - the girl was indeed very pretty but also an absolute mess. Her long pale hair messed up and seemingly matted in spots, her light makeup was smudged and there were faint signs of mascara running around her eyes. Her little dress was on, but slightly crooked and obviously not smoothed, and she still had that vague vacant look in her eyes...what had the ordeal of the night before done to her?

Mya marvelled at how the blonde walked. Seemingly athletic, she walked with very little coordination - as if still drunk, although her face bore no signs of actual intoxication. The blonde stumbled to her shoes, conveniently still in Mya's field of views, and leaned over to put them on, almost falling over in the process. She stood back up, did a 180 so the wall was to her back and tried again.

As the blonde bent to put her stilettos on, Mya could see right down her dress and caught a glimpse of ...well, pretty much everything there was to see down there. The girl was practically flat but wasn't wearing a bra. Her small breasts were crowned with perfect, dark nipples that were as hard as they possibly could be. As the blonde stood up her dress shifted and her left breast popped right out. Mya felt instantly mortified for her, but that was soon replaced with confusion - the blonde didn't move...she just stood there, breast exposed, her erect nipple preventing the fabric from popping back up. And she stayed there like that until Drew caught up to her, fixed her dress and then lead her out the door without a word to either Mya or Doug.

Mya glanced over, wondering if her boyfriend saw. Was she jealous? Should she be jealous? She didn't know. What she did know, however, was that she was fucking wet. Seeing that girl, brains fucked out of her, body exhausted, had only brought back memories and desires. She was practically squirming in her seat. She crossed her legs and the feeling of the smooth fabric against her pussy felt electric. What the fuck was wrong with her?

They finished their meal in silence. Drew returned minutes later - obviously too much of an asshole to take the blonde home. He probably dropped her off at a bus stop, and god knows if she'd ever make it her state. Mya felt bad for her but at the same time felt pretty happy about it. Girl was probably a bitch, and even though Mya wouldn't admit it to herself she was strangely jealous.

When Drew returned he was again silent. Doug had made some comment about the girl and they laughed for a second before Drew returned to his room and locked the door - Mya could only imagine to rest after a hard night of hard fucking...or even to play with that cock of his. He seemed to have an inhuman drive - part of Mya's regretful attraction.

Doug eventually stretched and announced he was going to take one of his famously long showers. Mya, thinking this was her opportunity to leave told him she'd be heading home and he responded by offering to share the shower with her. She laughed and declined as he closed the bathroom door.

She sat there for another minute, lost in thought until she heard the water turn on, and then reality hit her - she had to get a move on. She figured she'd get her thoughts together if she could get out of this damn apartment. She gathered up her dishes from the table and took them to the kitchen.

Mya often laughed about "OCD" and how she couldn't leave a dirty dish in the sink. Doug didn't have a dishwasher, but as much as Mya wanted to just go she just couldn't leave a pile of dishes lying there. She had her hand on the tap, about to start the flow of water when she heard Drew's door open again. In a panic she decided that now wasn't the time to be a clean freak and turned to make way to her shoes...and that's when she felt the strong hands on her, spinning her back around towards the sink.

"Don't say a fucking word."

As hard as those words hit her, it was the warm breath on the back of her neck that paralyzed her. The warm breath and the strong hands on her waist...the force behind her, pinning her to the counter in front of the sink. She could hear the water of the shower still running and realized she was on her own - there was no one to help her. She could also feel something deep within her stirring to life and pulsing in time with the breath on her neck. She was suddenly ultra-aware of her surroundings: of the hardness pressed into the small of her back, of the thin fabric teasing her taught nipples, and of those strong hands moving...one over her ass, the other up her back.

Drew's hands were as experienced as they were strong - the one moving up her back wandered over the side of her body and found her breast. Instantly Mya regretted not wearing a bra, she felt so exposed and yearned for that extra layer of protection and security. As if on cue, the hand squeezed hard, kneading her tit roughly. The breathing on her neck sped up and Mya's body betrayed her - she pressed her ass into Drew's hand. He in return squeezed her ass while he rolled her clothed nipple between his rough fingers. She inhaled sharply as Drew's lower hand started wandering once again, following her ass crack down, lower, until she could feel him massaging her burning pussy. She knew he could feel the heat and she hated herself for yet...yet, strangely she spread her legs slightly and arched her back for him.

And that small invitation was all Drew needed. In an instant he was roughly pulling her yoga pants down. Mya's breath was taken away as the relatively cold air hit her pussy like a sledge hammer. This would have been her chance to run if only she had her wits about her...if only she had wanted to.

Drew was back standing behind her in seconds, one hand on the small of her back, the other lingering just over her pussy. As he touched it down and made contact he let out a small grunt - a sign of his own surprise at the wetness. Upon hearing this Mya was both proud and utterly ashamed. She wasn't some whore, she was a doctor...but the smell of her own arousal in the air told her otherwise. She felt both excited and disgusted that all the time she spent taking care of herself by waxing was impressing this bully. This bully with the strong hands, hard cock, and impossible sex drive. This bully who was just...just...taking her right there in her boyfriend's house. This bully who -ohmygod-was expertly sliding a finger into her tight pussy.

That first finger was the equivalent of firing a starting pistol, except instead of marking the start of a race it was marking the start of Mya's debasement. To her credit, she started off fighting. She tried to squirm and she tried to get away but he was just too damn strong. Her bucking only made Drew hold on to her tighter, placing his hand on her throat and squeezing hard enough to make it extremely difficult to breath. And to Mya's surprise her body responded; her hips bucked INTO Drew instead of away from him, and her struggling stopped, although she remained tense. Drew, ever the asshole, took this as encouragement to fuck her with his single digit before retracting it and bringing it up to her mouth.

Mya's reaction shocked her. She felt like she was having an out of body experience. She was still being choked and she was still mentally struggling against everything happening to her, but her mouth wasn't receiving the message. All it took was the feeling of Drew's wet finger on her soft lips and the powerful smell of her own pussy permeating her nostrils and her mouth opened as if on its own. The taste was overpowering. She had tasted herself, both on her own fingers and the cocks of various boyfriends over the years, but it never seemed this powerful. Nor was it isolated - she could taste someone else there. She could taste the blonde.

Just as that horror-filled realization washed over her Mya started squirming again. Although this time she wasn't squirming to get away, she was squirming because she just couldn't stand still. She was squirming with excitement. Drew took this as encouragement and slipped another finger in, pushing deeper into her mouth until her involuntary gag reflex kicked in. He withdrew his fingers and plunged them in again, causing her to gag for the second time. Finally, he withdrew his saliva coated fingers entirely and Mya gasped for air. As she did so she realized Drew was once again grinding his rigid cock into her ass and back. God how she wanted it. She wanted to feel it, she wanted to smell it, and she wanted to taste it. She wanted to worship it.

And in the blink of an eye she could no longer feel it. Drew had taken a step back, hand still on her throat, but now the other was back on her pussy. The feeling of his saliva-slick fingers on her already slick pussy was amazing but quickly denied to her as he worked both fingers into her. His grip on her throat tightened and his breathing (now right in her ear) became more ragged. He was now mercilessly fingering her and the sloppy sounds of her wet pussy threatened to drown out the noise of Doug's shower running in the background. Mya could feel dampness on her thighs and tried to look down to see but Drew just gripped her throat tighter and whispered into her ear; "You like that, don't you?"

She refused to answer. He body may be betraying her but she would not answer. In response to her silence, Drew finger fucked her even harder now, letting go of her throat to leverage him. Mya leaned her weight against the counter, pushing her ass out and giving him unrestricted access to her dripping kitty. He was hitting the right spots and she was close. She was lost and the truly infuriating thing was that Drew recognized it; he knew he no longer had to restrain her, she wasn't going anywhere. Fuck, she could feel her own juices run down her legs, something that had never happened until the night before. She wasn't herself anymore. She wasn't the well-educated proud doctor who shook her head at girls who fucked on the first date or sucked cock for attention. She wasn't the loving girlfriend trying to build a respectable future life with an equally respectable man. She wasn't even like the blonde - a girl looking for harmless fun on a night out. She was worse. She was a woman too weak to say no. She was everything she hated.

Drew's timing was excellent. Maybe he just felt Mya's pussy tighten and pulse as she got closer to release, maybe he could tell by her breathing, or how she was just on display for him, but whatever the case it's as if he knew when she was at her lowest point and he drew himself back into her, once again hand on throat...although lighter this time. "Want another finger?" Mya's body crawled as she heard the words, but oh god did she ever want one more thick finger in her. She swallowed hard and vowed to remain silent. "Beg me". She refused. "BEG ME" he whispered, with commmanding authority. And then he did the strangest thing...he slowed down. His two fingers started to almost caress her g-spot delicately rather than assault her. Her pussy was aglow and a tingling sensation spread throughout her body, growing more and more intense. Yet, the closer she got, the more slowly and delicately Drew would caress.

Feeling as though she was going to go insane, Mya finally snapped: "Y...yes. Yes I want more."

Drew's hand let go of her throat and pushed her upper body forward, once again leaning onto the counter. Mya could feel it wrap around her head and sharply (ever so painfully) pull back with force and authority - enough to make her yelp and for her eyes to water. Immediately after the shock of that set in she could feel her pussy stretch as Drew forced a third finger in. And then, somewhat painfully, he took the liberty of adding a fourth.

Panic hit Mya and she tried to struggle once again, but Drew just yanked her hair harder, forcing her to stare up at the ceiling. Her lower body had nowhere to go, sandwiched between Drew's four thick fingers pumping into her and the kitchen millwork below the sink. She felt so...full. And that's when Mya's body gave her the ultimate betrayal - that's when she started to cum.

Her pussy contacted as much as it could and she could feel wave after wave of orgasmic sensation pulse over her body. She tried to swallow but her head was held back so hard that she couldn't. Her whole body broke out in a sweat and she involuntarily lifted up on her tiptoes as she came hard and silently, eyes rolling back into her head. She held her breath as she felt the most wonderful orgasm of her life pass over her in what was undoubtedly her most shameful moment.

Drew...well, Drew didn't stop. In fact he fingered her harder. Mya's orgasm passed and she was exhausted but Drew didn't stop. It ... It was too much. She was too sensitive and she couldn't handle it. It was driving her crazy - an uncomfortable feeling - sort of good, but also extremely frustrating. Reality set in and her eyes shot open. He had to stop! She tried to move her head but he still held on tightly. She tried to push off the counter, but she was too weak, Drew just kept on thrusting his fingers into her. She was full out panicking and it felt like she needed to pee, but Drew didn't give a shit he kept on hammering her pussy like she was nothing. And then, staring at the ceiling in a full blown panic attack, Mya came for the second time. Her whole body convulsed repeatedly and beyond her control and she could hear the shocking sound of copious amounts of liquid hitting the hard kitchen floor - was this squirting?

It was the most amazing orgasm Mya had ever had, and just as it finished Drew withdrew his fingers from her tender, sore pussy. He let go of her hair and stepped back. Mya tried to stand, but she couldn't. She tried to support herself against the counter, but even her arms didn't have the strength. She slid down the cabinets onto the floor, into the pool of her own still warm cum. She could feel it soaking into her partially pulled down pants and she could feel it on her bare ass. Once again, she felt degraded but at least she had the dignity and strength to be sitting up of her own accord.

Things started to come into focus as Mya recovered from her orgasms. She started to feel terrible and knew she had to get out of there. She tried to get up but couldn't. She looked up at Drew, hoping for a helping hand now that he had gotten what he wanted. Drew looked down at her, smiled, and started lowering the waist band of his jogging pants. And in the background, the shower could still be heard...

eandg1
eandg1
74 Followers