A Warm Mouth Ch. 04

Story Info
Mya shocks herself
1.9k words
4.56
48k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eandg1
eandg1
74 Followers

"You better work fast." Drew looked down at Mya with authority. She was on the cold floor, pants half down, sitting in a puddle of (her own) cum, absolutely devastated and exhausted. Her boyfriend was in the shower not 20 feet away and still Drew looked down on her telling him to suck his large, magnificent, exposed cock.

Mya's pussy was tender, her breasts sore, and her scalp felt like it was bleeding. Her eyes were watering and she felt like she was going to pass out any second. Still, she couldn't take her eyes off of Drew's dick. Long, thick, and hard, it was just as much a sight to behold as it was all those weeks ago when she first set eyes on it. Mya expected him to walk forward, to shove it in her face, and to just use her as a fuck toy like he did so many nights ago. He never did. Instead, she crawled over to him.

Up close and eye level, his cock was even more impressive. Veiny, rigid, and with a drop of pre-cum on the tip, it was absolutely mouth-watering. It smelled of raw musk, sex, and pussy. Mya's hand rose and grasped it. She nuzzled it with her cheeks, feeling the soft skin against her own as she smeared the (impressive amount) of pre-cum on her delicate face. She caressed with her palms and fingertips, marvelling at it before finally bringing her soft, satin-like lips to it to shower it with kisses. It wasn't until she opened her mouth to take it in that she tasted it: All of the blonde and none of her this time. Except, instead of disgusting her, it only excited her more. Her mouth watered and she took more of it in, giving it her all.

She felt Drew's hands gently rest on her head and play with her hair – all of the aggression was gone. She looked up at him and was ecstatic when she saw the satisfied smile on his face. She lovingly stared into his eyes while she took in as much as she could, trying to work up as much saliva in her mouth as possible in order to give him what he liked – what he demanded. She caught him staring at her tits and so she reached one hand up to pull down her tank top – stretching it – so that her breasts would be exposed for him. She could feel saliva dripping off of her chin onto her bare breasts, but she didn't care – she returned her free hand to his cock and alternated between stroking his shaft and rubbing his balls.

She sucked his cock for minutes that seemed like hours. Drew would occasionally and playfully thrust into her and she'd take it all and then proudly look up at him with a smile on her face. She eventually repositioned so that she was sitting, legs spread, in order for him to be able to view not only her glorious tits but also her bald pussy. She had moved out of the puddle of her come when she crawled across the floor, but her ass was still wet with it, now cold, although she didn't care – she liked it actually.

She could tell from the movements and Drew's manner that he was close, but she just teased...enjoying the moment. Drew, on the other hand, only had so much patience. He looked her in the eye, nodded and slowly started applying pressure on the back of her head. Mya could feel his cock going deeper and deeper, penetrating her throat. She was still scared, but this time it was different, this time she was also proud. As Drew began to take control her body responded in turn: her mouth started producing more saliva, her eyes started watering, and her pussy once again grew wet.

Drew slowly became more and more rough; plowing his cock into her warm mouth with more and more fervor. Mya's gag reflex set in multiple times and she could feel copious amounts of saliva pour onto her exposed chest. Drew must have gotten the impression the shower was ending as he suddenly lost all control himself, thrusting into her mouth like an animal. The sounds of her retching were loud and tears burned down her cheeks. The force was pushing them across the room and Mya found herself pinned between the cabinet and Drew, giving her head nowhere to go. She realized she was now fully saturating in the pool of her own cum. Still under oral assault she pulled one of her hands away from her slick breasts and placed it on her pussy – playing with herself.

She was too tender and not well positioned to actually fuck herself, but her clit enjoyed the attention. As Drew grew bolder with the unrestricted use of her mouth, so did her with the use of her own body. Her hand wandered lower, using her own saliva and cum to caress and play with her tight rosebud of an asshole. She alternated between the two as she could feel Drew stretch her throat.

And that's when the shower stopped. Drew, almost in an uncharacteristic panic thrust into Mya's mouth as deep as he could and held her there. Mya, who should have been worried about dying, instead was worried about cumming in time and she hastened her movements....she was soooo close. Drew kept his cock deeply buried, aggressively fucking her face while doing so, seemingly more worried about cumming than letting her live. And just like that they both came.

Drew exploded in Mya's mouth and throat. As he pulled out another shot fired off directly in her mouth filling it to capacity. He then jerked his cock violently as he shot rope after rope of cum all over her tits, hair, face, and even pussy. Mya, at the verge, found the mix of Drew's cum and her own to be the perfect lubricant and she started cumming herself, slipping her slick finger into her tight asshole mid orgasm. Her pussy, in response, squirted more of the liquid from before. She desperately opened her mouth hoping for more cum to replace the two shots she swallowed, and Drew obliged, placing his cock in her mouth for her to milk for what was left.

The bathroom door opened and Doug hurried to his room. Were he to stop and look to the left he would have seen the most amazing sight: His girlfriend, covered in saliva and cum, sucking his roommate's cock while sitting in a puddle of her own juices. Unfortunately for him, he was too concerned with getting dressed after his shower wank session. He just couldn't get that hot blonde's nipple out of his mind.

Doug's appearance on the scene brought Mya to reality. Practically still coming she shot up, pulled her pants up and fixed her shirt. As Drew dashed into his room she grabbed her purse off of the coffee table, slipped on her shoes and bolted out the door.

As she down the apartment steps she crossed paths with two young men walking up. She was a sight to be seen: Hair messed, makeup messed, her pants were wet, and (most impressively to the young men) her shirt was soaked through enough to be transparent and her ample breasts and nipples were clearly visible. They didn't pick up that she was practically cum glazed, but they still had ample material to jackoff to "Stairway Girl" for weeks to come.

Realizing she was a mess Mya quickly got in her car parked just down the street from the building. She buckled herself in and was about to turn it on when something caught her eye at the bus stop – the blonde. She was still there? A few busses must have passed.

The blonde was sitting, still completely out of it, at the stop. She looked like she was just as much of a mess as before. In fact, her dress must have been giving her trouble again because that perfect little nipple was once again peeking out the top. She was speaking to two young Latino men, one shirtless. Rather, they were speaking to her because it seemed like she was giving them one word answers if anything, staring off in to the distance the whole time. The men seemed to be having fun, laughing with each other, looking her over, and laughing again. Mya sat there watching in awe.

One of the men must have asked the blonde to stand, because she did (of her own accord). He then said something and she turned around, giving them a three sixty view – tit still hanging out. The Latinos looked at each other, elated while the blonde still just stood in her dazed trance. One Latino went behind the girl and grabbed her ass, first outside of her skirt before sliding his hand up her bare leg. The other stood in front, placed his hands on her hips and gave her a deep kiss, practically sticking his tongue down her throat. The second one thought this must have been a good idea and he twisted her head towards him before practically fucking her mouth with his long tongue. The Blonde, meanwhile returned these kissed while staring off in the distance. That thousand yard stare...She had no presence of mind or body.

The boys laughed with each other, both with VERY impressive visible bulges in their shorts, while fondling the blonde for about another minute before a van pulled up. The led the blonde in without protest, practically high fiving in their excitement – they had no right being anywhere near a woman out of their league like this. The last thing Mya saw was one giving the blonde a hard smack on her ass to no reaction as she was led in the back. The van sped off.

Mya sat there for a minute processing what she just saw. Mya hated that girl just hours before and probably would have wished this on her, but now she just felt extreme sorrow. A feeling of discomfort spread throughout her. She started the car and pulled from the curb.

As Mya drove, she progressively felt worse and worse. First, about the blonde, and then about Doug. She had been driving for about ten minutes before she started to feel woozy and had to pull over on a side street. She sat there, head on the steering wheel thinking about everything. Images flashed through her mind: Doug, the blonde, Drew, the Latinos. Mya felt her mouth fill with water and her world spin: it was too much. She kicked open the door and retched out on to the street. She felt terrible.

She got back in the car, took a sip of water and put a piece of gum in. Bending the rear view mirror, Mya realized she looked like shit. She grabbed her purse to see if there was anything to wipe herself off with and she felt a thin fabric material as she delved into it – perfect! When Mya pulled the item out she was instantly very confused. It was a tiny thong, black and frilly. Too petite for herself, Mya had no idea whose it was or how it had gotten in there. Soaking wet but cold to the touch Mya wrestled with the idea of just throwing it out the window...until she caught a slight trace of the scent. A scent she recognized. A scent she recognized off of Drew's cock.

Mya held the thong up to her face, allowing the powerful and intoxicating scent to overcome her. She reached her hand down to the crotch of her own soaking panties and started to rub. She didn't care where she was, she didn't care if anyone could see, she just knew she couldn't drive like this.

eandg1
eandg1
74 Followers