A Warm Summer Night

Story Info
Girlfriend awaits master.
1.3k words
3.31
20.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was warm & comfortable. The gentle breeze blowing in from the south kept the air fresh & alive with the scents of the hills just beyond your fence line.

You were waiting in the house after having selected our horses, which were tied up out back, for the ride into the hills. You knew you were going to be in trouble after acting like a bitch this morning & after the phone call this afternoon.

“I am very displeased with you right now.” I say in a mockingly stern voice hoping you would want to play along.

“I am sorry for this morning…….master” This last word you almost whisper & then shiver in anticipation for my response.

“MMM, well I don’t think sorry will be enough this time.” I say with a smile, instantly getting an erection at work knowing tonight after work we would be on a fun ride on the roller coaster of erotica.

I continue before you can say anything, “Tonight I will be at your place at 7 p.m. You will have 2 of your finer horses ready for riding, it’s a full moon tonight & I want to have some outdoor fun. You are to wear only your black short skirt, boots, a nipple chain, & a loose blouse that shows off you cleavage. You will also insert your ben-wa balls inside your pussy. I also want you to pack a light meal in the saddlebags along with some rope.

Do you understand?”

“Yes master. What ever you wish.” You answer with a smile, as you feel your pussy getting moist.

It’s now 6:58 & your pacing the floor, the balls rattling inside your pussy driving you crazy, the moisture is beginning to run down your legs. “God when is he getting here!” You think as you walk to the front window for what seems like the hundredth time.

“Oh thank god!” You say as you see my car pulling up the drive. But something is different. Something seems not quite right but you can’t think of what it is… Then you notice… “What the hell!!! There’s somebody in the car with him.” & I’m dressed like this. “That Son of a Bitch…Did he forget about tonight?!!!” But before you turn to run into the bedroom to change, you notice that it’s Jan, the girl we have been fantasizing about for a while, & as you see her get out of the car you know that tonight is going to be a remarkable, unforgettable adventure to our dark sides.

As the car stops in front of the house, Jan quickly jumps out of the car & to confirm your thoughts, you immediately notice what she is wearing & almost cum in your panties. She’s wearing a very tight black leather bodice, black thong under wear, black fishnet thigh high stockings held in place with a black garter belt, black 5” high hill mid calf boots, her very long raven black hair is pulled back in a very tight pony tail. And all this looks so remarkable against her milky white soft supple skin. Every curve of her body is clearly defined, her breasts are almost exploding out the top of her outfit, & just as you are getting a good gander she quickly throws on a black over coat & looks around the neighborhood making sure nobody has seen her.

But now something else seems strange as you watch Jan run to my side of the car, as best she can with those boots on, & quickly opens my door. Then I step out, dressed all in black as well. Black cowboy boots, black Levi’s, black dress shirt, black bolo tie, my black Stetson cowboy hat, & to top it off, I am also wearing black over coat. I also have a large clothing box in my hands.

As we walk up the drive to the door, you quickly open it to let us in & before you can speak I say, “Honey 3 things. 1. I have changed my mind about the ride. 2. We are going to a club that Jan frequents & assures me that we will fit right in. And 3. You are way under dressed. I have tooken the liberty of purchasing your clothes for tonight & it’s weird but they are exactly the same as Jan’s…” Now I have a wicked evil smile on my face, as I hand you the large clothing box.

“Also” As I reach into my pocket & pull out two white orbs with what looks like wires hanging from them, “I want you to place one of these into each of your lovely holes. So I can have some control over you. Janice already has her’s in.” As I a pull out a little black box from my other pocket & press the button. Instantly the orbs in your hand begin vibrating vigorously & Jan lets out a soft whimper of pleasure.

“See they work quite well…Up too 100 feet I’ve heard.”

You watch the eggs moving in your hand, smiling at the prospect of them deep inside your pussy & ass. Then you look over at Jan, her eyes closed tight, her hands clenched tightly trying to control the on rush of sensations.

“Oh god! Please Master… I do not wish to cum yet, sir.”

“See hun, they work quite well” Looking over to Jan I say, “If you cum before I say you may, I will have you place both those orbs in your ass & then I will tighten your nipple chain as well.” I allow the vibes to buzz a little longer then turn them off.

“Thank you Master, I will do my best.” Jan says, as she gasps for breathe, her fists still clenched at her sides.

“OK sweaty your turn… I’m going to have Jan here, give me a blowjob while you get changed in front of us.”

You begin removing your clothes as you watch Jan kneel in front of me & begin giving me my blowjob. “Master she sure does look good on her knees, I bet she can eat pussy as well as she sucks cock.” You say as you pull the ben-wa balls from your swollen pussy, quickly replacing them with one of the orbs & then bending even farther & using the juices from your pussy as a lubricant, you slowly press the second orb into your ass.

“Well bitch I have even a better idea.” I say with a devilish grin.

“Get down between my slut’s legs & begin licking her clit.” I continue as I reach into my pocket & activate the orbs.

The sudden onset of the vibrations inside your body almost drives you to your knees, as you clench your fists at your sides & try to adjust to the new sensations. After you regain your composure, you continue to lower yourself to your knees then turning onto your back, you slide yourself under our new slut’s dripping pussy. Pulling her g-string to the side you find her engorged clit & hungrily slurp at it, drinking her cum as you feel the vibrations deep with in her pussy & ass.

As you lick Jan’s clit, her juices begin flowing into your mouth & down your chin, you never tasted a woman before & find it very arousing & with the vibrations deep inside your body you are quickly brought to the edge of a major orgasm.

Jan is also quickly reaching the peak of her orgasm as I begin fucking her mouth, my balls slapping against her chin. And with you between her legs & the vibrations deep with in her own body are just to much for her to handle as she suddenly grinds her pussy into your mouth. Her juices squirting from her body down your throat. This also throws you over the brink of ecstasy as your pussy begins spasming & clenching the vibe.

I instantly cum as I hear both you girls cumming & drain my load deep inside Jan’s mouth.