A Warm Welcome

Story Info
Mistress gives you a sexy welcome after a long trip away.
1k words
3.86
12.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long week; cold showers every day, rain, and the constant ache of being away from you. Finally, after an hour-long drive that seemed to stretch into an eternity, I've made it back to your place. I'll only have a few hours before I leave you, but I need to be clean, desperately. Little do I know just how dirty getting clean will be. I slip into my bathrobe, sling a towel over my shoulder, and turn on the hot tap. Running my hand under the stream, I feel the gentle heat that I've been missing. I close the door, strip down, and gingerly step under the water.

As I begin to lather up I hear the door creak open. A hand jerks back the curtain and I see you there in your dark green bathrobe. How to describe that? The beauty before me, enough to leave me stammering like a fool on a normal day, now seeing you for the first time in a week. The gentle wisps of chestnut-red hair gently flowing down your shoulders. I stand, taking you in. In your hand you hold out a bottle of baby oil. As I reach out hesitantly to take it, you rest your hand on my shoulder and push me down. "Get on your knees. Start touching yourself." Ah, now I know my place. My cock springs to attention at the simple thrill of obedience. You pull the belt off your bathrobe and lean in to tie it around my eyes, giving me a quick glance at a small pointed nipple as your robe slips open before you cover my eyes. "Do not stop touching yourself, no matter what happens. Do not come before I say you may."

I open the bottle and slowly tip the bottle, feeling for the stream of oil. Once I gather enough, I bring my hand to my throbbing cock, gently covering it from base to tip. I wrap my fist around and gently begin sliding up and down as slow as I can manage. I ache to go faster, but I know I'm going to need to control myself so I don't break your rules.

You slowly slip off the robe and step under the water. I feel you take my free hand. You whisper "relax" as you pull my hand to your ankle. You guide my hand up your leg and I feel nothing but your smooth skin as I near your hips, feeling nothing but the smooth curve up your side. My cock twitches as I realize you are completely naked. You slide my hand further up till I feel the soft hair above your pussy. I reach down to graze your wet lips, but you give me a soft slap across the face. "Bad boy. You have to wait for that.." You sharply jerk my hand to your breasts, pulling me to my feet at the same time.

"Don't forget my two rules. Do not stop. Do not come."

I feel your leg warp around me as you lean in close. I feel your soft breath on my neck and your teeth gently nibbling on my neck. You leave a trail of gentle kisses up my neck to my ear, taking it between your teeth and biting playfully. Just as aI start to lose myself in your touch, you wake me from my stupor and bring my thoughts back to my hand as I feel you pulling me lower and lower. You use my finger to trace the outline of your belly button before pulling me further down. The soft wisps of hair let me know just where you want me. You place my hand just on your clit and let me go. "Play with me", you whisper, as I feel you slide a finger between your moist lips.

"Please", I beg, "let me co-". You stop me before I can get those words out with a finger resting on my lips. The wetness of your finger and the hint of your pussy beneath my nose lets me know exactly which finger you use to silence me. "Ask again, this ends now, and you won't be allowed to come for another week."

I obediently shut my mouth. You pull your finger from your pussy and slide it under my nose. My cock is straining with desire as your push your finger into my mouth to lick your sweet juices from it. I am suddenly blinded with light as you rip the blindfold from my eyes. "You can stop touching yourself" you say, an order not a suggestion, as you push me back down on to my knees and rest your hand on the back of my head.

"Use nothing but the tip of your tongue to pleasure me" you whisper, gently guiding my head between your creamy thighs. I eagerly obey, slowly running my tongue from your clit to the bottom of your slit in a tantalizingly slow motion, enjoying the slightly tangy taste just at the edge of my tongue. Your musky smell makes my cock spring hard in eager anticipation. You spread your legs, forcing your pussy open wider. I move my tongue along the inside of your lips until I come to bury my tongue inside you.

I can feel your whole body shudder and pulse through my tongue deep in your pussy. You throw me back on the floor and thrust yourself on top of me. you reach down and grab my cock as you slowly lower your body to mine.

I look into your eyes as I feel you sliding open to take me inside you. You sink down slowly until I arrive fully inside your dripping pussy. You place one hand on my chest to steady yourself and use the other to reach behind to grab my balls. You begin rocking back and forth, sliding up and down my cock holding me to the floor and riding my body until we explode in orgasmic bliss. I feel the juices of your pussy and my warm cum mingling and running down your leg and into the drain as we lay there with the water from the shower gently cascading over us.